BlaccCEO...where ya at? Pics from back home - 52 HGC and 60s

Slide
prince

Re: BlaccCEO...where ya at? Pics from back home - 52 HGC and 60s

Post by Slide » July 19th, 2015, 7:56 pm

Bigshreveport wrote:
Slide wrote:Most of the damus in my area is Brims. They always dominated the Blood sets here.

Across the river Bossier City it's nothing but 59 Brims and a lot of them. 59 Brims in Shreveport, too.
I don't know maybe that's the og sh*t, but I never heard 59 brim , it's 59 blood, 59 bounty hunna blood and the newest sh*t 59 piru. It's 62 brims
I remember when 59/62 LA Brims hit Louisiana in the 80s. After a while the 59s didn't say Brim anymore but still threw up the original 59 Brim Blood sign.

superior

Post by 441 » July 19th, 2015, 8:01 pm

We have 59 & 62 Brims in SC as well.. They deep too

Slide
prince

Post by Slide » July 19th, 2015, 9:15 pm

No doubt...59 Brims is an old Cali blood set...along with 62.

Slide
prince

Post by Slide » July 19th, 2015, 9:18 pm

Bigshreveport wrote:59 bounty hunna blood
Yeah, I heard about them 59 BHBs...don't know how they get away wit it though.

Kinda like them 59 Pirus from Houston. Don't no Pirus or Hunnaz claim 59 in Cali but it is what it is.

oog

Post by » July 19th, 2015, 9:22 pm

Slide wrote:

Kinda like them 59 Pirus from Houston. Don't no Pirus or Hunnaz claim 59 in Cali but it is what it is.
Cuz They DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP out here . Easily probably the biggest blood set's in the city .

Slide
prince

Post by Slide » July 19th, 2015, 9:49 pm

K-DAWG wrote:
Slide wrote:

Cuz They DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP out here . Easily probably the biggest blood set's in the city .
No doubt...I heard they deep than a mf.

oog

Post by » July 19th, 2015, 10:00 pm

Slide wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:
Slide wrote:

No doubt...I heard they deep than a mf.
A lot of busters just like Hoovers but they so deep it's real n*ggas involved in that sh*t . They all over the city even to lil towns . They the blood version of Hoovers to me .
They rep blood before they set at least the ones I grew up with . They don't seem to be set trippers but I can only speak for my side of town .

superior

Post by 441 » July 20th, 2015, 1:33 am

Hoovers were deep in my city too. And they were deep throughout the whole state of SC..

But you had a lot and I mean a lotta false raggers claiming that sh*t.

Slide
prince

Post by Slide » August 14th, 2015, 8:01 pm

Blood killed in 52 Hoover hood (Stone Vista Apartments) recently.

Shreveport Police Violent Crimes detectives have procured a warrant for the arrest of a Shreveport man accused in the fatal shooting of another man overnight in east Shreveport.

Just before 2 a.m., Shreveport Police patrol officers were called to the Stone Vista Apartment homes located in the 500 block of East Stoner Avenue in response to a shooting outside an apartment building there, said SPD spokesperson Marcus Hines. There, officers discovered Sherman Bryant, 33, had been shot multiple times by an assailant who reportedly fled the scene prior to the arrival of authorities.

Sherman was rushed via ambulance to University Health where he succumbed to his injuries.

Investigators were called to the scene of the crime, launching an immediate inquiry into the shooting. Based on preliminary findings, it's believed the shooting occurred following a physical altercation involving Bryant and the suspect, said Hines.

Authorities have gathered information and evidence which has led to the development of Tyrone Gilliam Jr., 18, of the 1800 block of Nicholson Street as a suspect in the shooting. The arrest warrant obtained by authorities charges Gilliam with a single count of second degree murder for his alleged role in the crime.

SolidT15th
colonel

Post by SolidT15th » August 14th, 2015, 8:26 pm

As my cousin woulda said if he was free ......" tell em Hoover done it!!"

Slide
prince

Post by Slide » January 31st, 2016, 6:44 pm

BlaccCEO

you still got family here in the city? I actually moved back to Shreveport because of my kids.

BlaccCEO
captain

Post by BlaccCEO » February 3rd, 2016, 2:45 pm

Slide wrote:BlaccCEO

you still got family here in the city? I actually moved back to Shreveport because of my kids.
Slide,

What's happening, homie? Yeah, I still got nuff fam back in at home. My brothers and sister still live there and my pops. My mom moved out to Vegas to help with the young'uns. How long you been back? How is the city progressing? I want to come back and invest in some stuff, but I've been gone so long that I am far removed on what would work and what is really needed. Had a few dollars to do so stuff a while ago but lost some on a bad business investment out here in Vegas and the rest is tied up on a new project. Hopefully, by 2018 or 2020, I will be returning home to make some major moves. I want to eventually live back in Shreveport if I can get my idea out the ground there. Looking for people to work with and just do things to make Shreveport a better place. My baby brother, as far as I am aware, is trying to do some things around town. Otherwise, I've been listening to music from B-Will, reminiscing about Jewella and the old Whataburger area. I like him, Hollywood Caine, that new Hurricane Chris and I kinda f*ck with Ant Bankz, too. I try to rep and stay a little grounded to back home because my heart ain't never left.

Slide
prince

Post by Slide » February 3rd, 2016, 3:12 pm

I lived in Texas from 2010 to 2012...never thought I would come back to Louisiana. I was just asking because you been in Vegas for a minute and sometimes I wonder if I made the right decision to come back home a few years ago.

Been back in Shreveport ever since then. Nothing has really changed since we chopped it up in this thread. We have another black mayor here though..lol.

Demographics done changed alot and most white people are moving to Bossier. Will probably never see another white mayor in this city again.

Slide
prince

Post by Slide » February 3rd, 2016, 3:26 pm

I do see Shreveport getting on a more conscious tip. You see young black people doing things in the community trying to uplift black people - much more than we used to see coming up. I think that's a good thing. Shreveport been notorious for crime and poverty for too long.

Check my former co-worker. She does singing and works with black youth.

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/AHNXl9mUMZE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

superior

Post by 441 » February 9th, 2016, 8:48 pm

We barley have any five deuces where I'm at.. Only Criminals and they fraud as hell banging with folks :smh:

Slide
prince

Post by Slide » March 31st, 2016, 12:59 am

BlacCEO,

A Blood from 59 lost his life in the city Wednesday night. Heard dude was solid...good with Crip and Blood n*ggas. RIP Veve

SHREVEPORT, LA (KSLA) -

Shreveport police are on the scene of a shooting that left one man dead.

It happened just before 10:00 p.m. Wednesday at the intersection of Fairy Ave. and Valley Ridge Rd.

The victim, whose name has not been released, was taken to University Health Hospital where he later died.

According to police on the scene, preliminary reports suggest there was an exchange of gunfire and at least a dozen shell casings were found on the scene. Police say the victim is in his mid-twenties and suffered multiple gunshot wounds to his upper body.

Police say a semi-automatic rifle was recovered at the scene, as well as the victim's vehicle.

No arrests have been made at this time.

Slide
prince

Post by Slide » April 3rd, 2016, 3:02 am

Another Blood down...same area (Ingleside/Morningside) just a few days apart. RIP Day Day

Shreveport police now have released the name of the man who was slain early Saturday morning.

RanDavious Armstrong, 21, of Shreveport, was declared dead at the scene of the shooting.

Just after 4:30 a.m., patrol officers responded to a shooting call in the 3100 block of DeSoto Street. Once there, they learned that Armstrong was driving a maroon sedan when it crashed into a tree in the 2800 block of DeSoto Street.

Armstrong had been shot been multiple times in the upper body. Investigators found multiple spent shell casings littering the roadway.

"Preliminary investigation has not revealed a suspect in the matter," police Cpl. Marcus Hines said. "However, detectives are working tirelessly gathering evidence in the matter."

BlaccCEO
captain

Post by BlaccCEO » May 1st, 2016, 12:07 am

Yeah!

My younger brother was telling that it's getting real crucial back at home - almost like the 90's. He's a brother in the streets trying to do something positive reformed from his former gang days as a Suwoop out of the old Jackson Heights projects. We got the same dad, who wasn't there for either of us at the time, so you know the environment we all came up in during the 80's and 90's in Shreveport. Either you was banging or affiliated for the most part.

My baby brother was telling me that he is arranging a meeting with a few street n*ggas and rappers, like Big Poppa, Wild Yella and others, to try to reign in the bullshit before it gets real turnt by the summertime. Listening to him talk, it seems like it is a different Shreveport from the one I knew with these young heads doing things differently with new cliques and all. Slide, stay up, bro and be safe out there.

Slide
prince

Post by Slide » May 4th, 2016, 8:24 pm

RIP OG Big Nokey 5/4/16

Cooper Road Nawfcide 60 Crip

Slide
prince

Post by Slide » May 4th, 2016, 8:38 pm

Big Nokey at 1:23 of the video:

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/RnOYL3QdF04" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]