We need a moderator in the Midwest Hood Talk section, ASAP

chitowntdawg
boss

Re: We need a moderator in the Midwest Hood Talk section, ASAP

Post by chitowntdawg » January 22nd, 2016, 3:02 pm

Dude was talking reckless sh*t and it seems like everybody and their momma wanted to whoop his a$$ so i was willing to do it as a public service for the hoodup .....leave that guy alone though hes harmless

HoodProphet
boss

Post by HoodProphet » January 22nd, 2016, 3:04 pm

You backed down fighting my 3 times, don't get gassed up on im in humboldt :rasta: Westside Kings, identify yourself :ohhh:

Lowkey-Hatin
prince

Post by Lowkey-Hatin » January 22nd, 2016, 3:27 pm

Lol me being gay is the equivalent of u being a real n*gga

chitowntdawg
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » January 22nd, 2016, 5:52 pm

HoodProphet wrote:You backed down fighting my 3 times, don't get gassed up on im in humboldt :rasta: Westside Kings, identify yourself :ohhh:
:lol: bro you dont want none from a real mufucka....you always try n say you know real kings n this n that nobody F*kin cares though if you aint down for the nation yourself .....you got enough problems already with this net beef w bebo n others though :lol:

CryBabyAssNigga
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » January 22nd, 2016, 5:55 pm

chitowntdawg wrote:
HoodProphet wrote:You backed down fighting my 3 times, don't get gassed up on im in humboldt :rasta: Westside Kings, identify yourself :ohhh:
:lol: bro you dont want none from a real mufucka....you always try n say you know real kings n this n that nobody F*kin cares though if you aint down for the nation yourself .....you got enough problems already with this net beef w bebo n others though :lol:
what if you are a cop and your trying to arrest my n*gga Jay Rock :lol:

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » January 22nd, 2016, 5:58 pm

DoseOfTruth wrote:
chitowntdawg wrote:

That's gay rocks only excuse when n*ggas try to fight him.don't gas him up.he says that sh*t EVERY TIME n*ggas wanna f*ck him up or meet him for the fade.but on the other hand he's the one that be daring ppl to meet up with him or try to say they were scared to link up with him :whaat:

chitowntdawg
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » January 22nd, 2016, 6:00 pm

Ya that would be yo n*gga... lame asses :cmon:

CryBabyAssNigga
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » January 22nd, 2016, 6:01 pm

ohnosmh wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:
chitowntdawg wrote:

That's gay rocks only excuse when n*ggas try to fight him.don't gas him up.he says that sh*t EVERY TIME n*ggas wanna f*ck him up or meet him for the fade.but on the other hand he's the one that be daring ppl to meet up with him or try to say they were scared to link up with him :whaat:
like the midwest section to me im not taking any sides but its hard to tell but what if Jay Rock and Bebo are the same people just creating drama on their it makes you wonder how many n*ggas are behind these accounts I got to disagree tho when Jay Rock said the Insane Spanish Cobras wasn't out here when they was treating some Kings actually looking for Kings to shoot I can't tell anymore :shrug:

CryBabyAssNigga
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » January 22nd, 2016, 6:02 pm

chitowntdawg wrote:Ya that would be yo n*gga... lame asses :cmon:
CPD are watching am I right or am i Right :shrug:

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » January 22nd, 2016, 6:05 pm

Gay rock is a known multi account so I wouldn't put it past him.n Idk what's going on in Chicago but that boy is 15 years old and acts tough and will talk sh*t to u.but soon as u want to fight him he hides until the said thread is off the front page of the board.he's just a computer nerd who looks outside the window at actual street n*ggas but is scared to death to be face to face with an actual street n*gga :whaat: