qu,ny : chinx family asking for donations to pay for funeral cost

Quiet-Q
godfather

Re: qu,ny : chinx family asking for donations to pay for funeral cost

Post by Quiet-Q » May 23rd, 2015, 9:22 am

This day in age if you are balling the best thing to do is stay lowkey & atleast act like you regular or aint doing nothing....i said on here years ago its crazy how sh*t is..alotta people with money front & dress ,act ,live like they poor(regular whips,cheap a$$ clothes,etc etc) to stay caked up...meanwhile in the hood muthafuhkas live like they millionaires,or try to be(blow they last on.expensive designers,wanna lease,or buy expensive a$$ whips,pop bottles etc) all to remain broke with nothing in life...shits a$$ backwards.

French is out there for owing child support & deading child fundraisers on a few grand.i mean thats seld explanatory.but you see him.on tv poppin bottles,rari's ,jewels, etc this mirage alotta rappers be putting out there gotta stop

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » May 23rd, 2015, 5:50 pm

instagram is making sh*t worse.n*ggas rather stand next to a n*gga thats getting it to make it seem like they getting it as well.make it seem like this person n that person is they mans.they rather take a pic with a n*gga who actually has it so they can tell bitches they know such n such just for p*ssy.and to have n*ggas aka "the haters" mad.

even in the clubs.there are more groupie n*ggas than bitches nowadays.ive seen french,diddy,meek,n a couple of other artists talking amongst each other and it was a circle of regular bum a$$ n*ggas watchin them hoping that meek would look at them and say hello to them.n*ggas be getting fresh for these rapper n*ggas.its terrible now.so yea they love stunting hard for the gram like they are rich n*ggas.the right instagram photo with a n*gga holding a bottle that he didnt pay for,a mob of his n*ggas,and a couple of bitches will have his followers envious thinking hes rich/get money/about that life.if a n*gga takes a pic with a stripper/bartender at club lust,n she got the fat a$$,he will have his female followers mad at him n others tryna f*ck him.n he will also have other bitches feeling insecure n think they dont have a chance with the n*gga

this fantasy fronting life is just getting worse n worse

BEDSTUYFLY
underboss

Post by BEDSTUYFLY » May 23rd, 2015, 6:51 pm

ohnosmh wrote:instagram is making sh*t worse.n*ggas rather stand next to a n*gga thats getting it to make it seem like they getting it as well.make it seem like this person n that person is they mans.they rather take a pic with a n*gga who actually has it so they can tell bitches they know such n such just for p*ssy.and to have n*ggas aka "the haters" mad.

even in the clubs.there are more groupie n*ggas than bitches nowadays.ive seen french,diddy,meek,n a couple of other artists talking amongst each other and it was a circle of regular bum a$$ n*ggas watchin them hoping that meek would look at them and say hello to them.n*ggas be getting fresh for these rapper n*ggas.its terrible now.so yea they love stunting hard for the gram like they are rich n*ggas.the right instagram photo with a n*gga holding a bottle that he didnt pay for,a mob of his n*ggas,and a couple of bitches will have his followers envious thinking hes rich/get money/about that life.if a n*gga takes a pic with a stripper/bartender at club lust,n she got the fat a$$,he will have his female followers mad at him n others tryna f*ck him.n he will also have other bitches feeling insecure n think they dont have a chance with the n*gga

this fantasy fronting life is just getting worse n worse
I can't knock miggas hustles but I honestly believe the scamming n*ggas f*cked up the game to make it seem n*ggas gotta compete with each other for acceptance, this why u got n*ggas feeling for foreign frets, going to the yams every other week, taking pictures of cards n works. Buying bitches bags n sneakers for p*ssy all types of f*ck sh*t, then the n*ggas who have a source of bread legally in bulk wanna stay in the hood n get at the "broke n*ggas" and that makes them want to compete also. sh*t is stupid son.

BkBarclays
og

Post by BkBarclays » May 23rd, 2015, 7:32 pm

:lol: @ groupie N*ggaz.

Shits true tho N*ggaz wild lame for that.

The whole club scene is a bunch of wannabe down a$$ N*ggaz who just wanna b seen wit people they don't even know personally.

Everybody wanna live like they bmf in the clubs but can't afford to.

outlawdiamondz
superior

Post by outlawdiamondz » May 23rd, 2015, 7:42 pm

Did Chinx have money problems before his death? Fans are wondering about the state of his net worth after his loved ones set up a GoFundMe page. But his wife, Janelli Caceres, insisted on Facebook that the financial woes are overblown.

Chinx’s management created the GoFundMe on Tuesday, two days after the up-and-coming rapper was killed in a drive-by shooting. In the description, his manager Doug Ellison said that all the money raised will go toward Chinx’s family, particularly his three kids.

“As you can imagine, in today's challenging economic climate, losing your primary source of income can be devastating,” Ellison wrote on the GoFundMe page. “When that loss is due to the unexpected death, it leaves a void that can never truly be filled. Instead of sending flowers, please consider helping the family fill part of the financial void. Your donations will help provide much needed financial stability to a family who deserves so much more than what they have been dealt.

Chinx Dead
Chinx's family has set up a GoFundMe page to raise money after his death.
Many wondered if this fundraiser was a sign Chinx’s net worth was lower than expected. Fans got more suspicious when the GoFundMe page’s goal suddenly increased from $20,000 to $100,000 (as of Saturday afternoon it had raised more than $9,400). Rumors were rampant that Chinx’s loved ones couldn’t even afford a funeral after his death. But Caceres maintains that they have plenty of money.

“Facts funeral paid for in full!!!” Chinx’s wife wrote on Facebook after his death. “Nobody is begging for the money. My husband management team felt it is the right thing to do to request instead of ppl wasting their money on flowers because he's bein cremated they can donate that money n of course it goes straight to the kids!! We get tons of calls all day with ppl asking where can they make a donation to the family so the gofundme was the best way to do it. We're straight and we ain't begging for anything!!”

Before his death, Chinx worked closely with French Montana as a member of the Coke Boys record label.
Janelli Caceres’ statement came shortly after Chinx’s music mentor, French Montana, wrote on Instagram that the funeral was already paid for. Montana, who signed Chinx to his Coke Boys record label, also slammed those who were spreading negative rumors about the late rapper.

“I hate having to address the negativity during this time of grief,” Montana wrote on Instagram. “It is irrelevant. I pray that everyone would consider that real people lost a real man, friend, brother, father before spreading hateful speech. His funeral is taken care of. My brother is in good hand. If you don't have nothing positive to say keep it to your self.”

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » May 26th, 2015, 7:56 pm

" your financial donation will go.to a family that deserves much more then what they got" ..yet they got.mad.,oney in.the bank(his.management.company + his wife i singinf a different tune.now) ...aight

& the hard working single.mother in the hood working 2 jobs to hold down her kids yet they still struggling dont deserve a dontion fund? Lol f*ck outta here with that sh*t yo

R.i.p chinx though..i just aint for the bullshit

Chinx Drugz Coke Boys FUNERAL In Jamaica Queens L…: http://youtu.be/904gbUDiOtA

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » May 26th, 2015, 8:17 pm

Gofundme really shows alot of ppls true colors

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » August 13th, 2017, 12:05 am

Chinx wife..well widow now janelli dealing with a new rapper(underground dude from bk named big opp...not that big opps gasolina n*ggah)

Attachments
janelli-caceres-pickens-and-chinx-drugz-600x400.jpg
janelli-caceres-pickens-and-chinx-drugz-600x400.jpg (54.53 KiB) Viewed 317 times
Chinx-wife-Janelli-Pickens-speaks-out-0518-1.jpg
Chinx-wife-Janelli-Pickens-speaks-out-0518-1.jpg (46.21 KiB) Viewed 317 times

Takin All Fades
superior

Post by Takin All Fades » August 13th, 2017, 10:42 am

...idk man i cant wife a b*tch knowin who her ex was...especially a famous n*gga...sh*t just feel dirty and wrong to me

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » August 13th, 2017, 11:13 am

Takin All Fades wrote:
August 13th, 2017, 10:42 am
...idk man i cant wife a b*tch knowin who her ex was...especially a famous n*gga...sh*t just feel dirty and wrong to me

Word i would feel funny in this case just off the strength dude is a known rapper & got killed ..then you slide in that role....nah i couldnt do it...but p*ssy works wonders to most n*ggah..i got a strange vibe when this n*ggah was talking about chinx & he was talking about chinx giving mad props but at same token talking about dealing with chinx family(wife & of course having to deal with his seed)..to each their oen though

Takin All Fades
superior

Post by Takin All Fades » August 13th, 2017, 12:41 pm

Quiet-Q wrote:
August 13th, 2017, 11:13 am
Takin All Fades wrote:
August 13th, 2017, 10:42 am

Word i would feel funny in this case just off the strength dude is a known rapper & got killed ..then you slide in that role....nah i couldnt do it...but p*ssy works wonders to most n*ggah..i got a strange vibe when this n*ggah was talking about chinx & he was talking about chinx giving mad props but at same token talking about dealing with chinx family(wife & of course having to deal with his seed)..to each their oen though
...yea everybody different lol but damn. n*ggas and p*ssy smh