Why Albany Park is not for white people.

AP_Mastermind
sergeant

Re: Why Albany Park is not for white people.

Post by AP_Mastermind » February 21st, 2015, 3:42 pm

I notice as soon as Bel Air ask Chitowndawg to prove he from chicago and prove he a king from CT...

that n*gga like "you cool man ill give u props. "

lame.

bel airs, i never had nun against you besides otha people sayin u had 10 accounts and was all diff type of people but one thing il give u is despite not ever posting proof of sh*t of the hoods u be around or be thru, at least u in chicago and know about places like albany park and hp.. :bored: :tiphat:

Bel Airs
boss

Post by Bel Airs » February 21st, 2015, 4:04 pm

I doubt T Dawg is a King let alone a real banger, dude is suspect and he only replied to me calling him out after the 3rd time. He can't prove he is a King, I think he has a few accounts on here. As for me having other accounts, its because I got banned 3 times, twice for replying in Chitown312 thread posting a video of him walking through New York. 90 percent of the midwest got banned and some west coast cats to which is suspect. As for T Dawg I don't take him seriously....He now wants me to meet him in "any" hood like Chicago gangs don't occupy turg, mister tough guy will meet in any hood :whaat: I know how kings work they will come 10 cars deep and have n*ggas in trees, in gangways and in the cut. :lol:

chitowntdawg
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » February 21st, 2015, 4:21 pm

Yall are clowns....wanting me to prove im with it.... but wont meet up.... :smh: im done with u goofy a$$

Bel Airs
boss

Post by Bel Airs » February 21st, 2015, 5:10 pm

Why you acting all tough when I asked you to meet up 3 times and you ducked. Now you finally agreed on the 4th time and you want to seem all tough. And I ain't lying either you can find it in our posts :shrug:

2wo-G
king

Post by 2wo-G » February 21st, 2015, 8:28 pm

Bel Airs wrote:Why you acting all tough when I asked you to meet up 3 times and you ducked. Now you finally agreed on the 4th time and you want to seem all tough. And I ain't lying either you can find it in our posts :shrug:
Soo whats ya point?

If hes lying and jus barking, then he wont show up.

If hes telling the truth, then he will.

You only 'set up fades' online with ppl 5 states away from you at a minimum or you know wont take it seriously enough to drive all the way to see you.

So why did you offer if soon as he said yes you started going "UHHH WELL YOU FAKE. I MEAN YOU A COP. I MEAN YOU NOT FROM CHICAGO."? Because you assumed he wouldnt take it seriously enough to go thru with it. So when you found out he did you tried worming ya way out of it.

If you scared of him thats kool jus stop lying about it and coming up with 15 new excuses

I mean if he really showed some official 'Im a LK' government certification then would you suddenly agree to fight him in 'your hood'? :comeon: No, youd find some 12 new reasons why you couldnt possibly see him.

2wo-G
king

Post by 2wo-G » February 21st, 2015, 8:33 pm

Oh & inb4 some 'You gay' sh*t to deflect from the truth I be spitting :whew:

Bel Airs
boss

Post by Bel Airs » February 21st, 2015, 10:30 pm

I do think you gay, but on the real why you care so much? Do you want to meet me?

chitowntdawg
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » February 22nd, 2015, 12:41 am

Its koo belairs....i hoped we'd meetup but kinda knew youd duck me when pressed ...ill let u be....you got enough enemys on.here anyways... :lol:

2wo-G
king

Post by 2wo-G » February 22nd, 2015, 1:47 am

Bel Airs wrote:I do think you gay, but on the real why you care so much? Do you want to meet me?
Because you jus making all these extravagant lies to get yaself out of something for reasons we both know. Or maybe you really convinced yaself otherwise. Idk how if ya condition can work like that. Its jus way too extra.

Bel Airs
boss

Post by Bel Airs » February 22nd, 2015, 2:43 am

You following me on this board is extra, if you want to follow me you should buy a plane ticket to chicago, come to a real city. tdawg don't talk until you prove your a king

CullomKkrazy
captain

Post by CullomKkrazy » March 12th, 2015, 1:28 am

sin1077 wrote:@ Cullom fake a$$ royal lil boy u need to stop already smh. I already exposed u when u didn't even know why SGDz & Royalz at war goofy. You didn't even know how 1 of da brothers got killed by da Royalz when he was pulling a mission with da shotty and none of this ain't no secret so just quit already and go troll some other mob cause ain't no one buying your bullshit pathetic a$$ n*gga SMH.A And to anyone talking sh*t bout da boys if we ain't on sh*t then get us outta AP then stop talking & do something.

SGDn Tk Folks

you weak nikka you aint valid stay yo zzz inside KCst wat happen to you nikkaz y'all on DAst no more wat happen :tiphat:

CullomKkrazy
captain

Post by CullomKkrazy » March 12th, 2015, 1:30 am

Bel Airs wrote:n*gga I got fam in Albany Park. I can name more royals them cullom can :lol: ChitownTdawg prove you a King

name some Royals then you goofy zzz nikka

chitowntdawg
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » March 12th, 2015, 2:06 am

He knows n*ggas from every hood ...you aint know that? :lol:

Bel Airs
boss

Post by Bel Airs » March 12th, 2015, 10:56 am

Benzo, Taz rip, Chango RIP, shadow and many more :tiphat:

Bel Airs
boss

Post by Bel Airs » March 12th, 2015, 10:58 am

Tdawg you still faking the funk prove you a king :lol:

2wo-G
king

Post by 2wo-G » March 12th, 2015, 11:09 am

Bel Airs wrote:Benzo, Taz rip, Chango RIP, shadow and many more :tiphat:
Weird how u can find all those names on them Gang videos of dudes yelling at cameras you be watching and internet news articles :hmm:

Bel Airs
boss

Post by Bel Airs » March 12th, 2015, 11:10 am

How would you know? And you steady following me :lol: I never seen some sh*t like this you a snert :lol:

chitowntdawg
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » March 12th, 2015, 7:12 pm

Only funk that fake is the sh*t u talk ....hangin or knowin people from every hood n mob like u claim but then constantly talkin sh*t bout all of them....now if that aint suspect idk what is....

Bel Airs
boss

Post by Bel Airs » March 12th, 2015, 9:50 pm

About who? If a mob fell off and I think they fell off then i'm going to say it. I know n*ggas in these streets, f*ck i'm worried about your fake king a$$ can't prove sh*t :cmon: This is a website for discussin sh*t, if I got or had beef with a mob or set i'll blank them, now prove you a king b*tch

chitowntdawg
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » March 13th, 2015, 12:44 am

You stuck on prove you a king over the net but if you really wanted to know you wouldve stepped out the closet when i was callin u out....i smell p*ssy everytime u type sumthin directed at me.....if you aint on nada
....y you tryin so hard just do you ....do yo research n post yo articles ...the xtra sh*t dont work for you :shrug: