NYPD warned of possible threat by Latin Kings gang in the Bronx

Bel Airs
boss

Re: NYPD warned of possible threat by Latin Kings gang in the Bronx

Post by Bel Airs » January 17th, 2015, 6:25 am

No you saying cops ain't a black problem, when I said that in the other thread they was killing latinos and whites to :discust:

Bel Airs
boss

Post by Bel Airs » January 17th, 2015, 6:25 am

now*

AllidoisFIN
captain

Post by AllidoisFIN » January 17th, 2015, 8:12 am

As of now I don't know one Brother that be on some BK sh*t but I'm sure there is. There is an Elm From BKLYN down here that said the same thing. Don't really click up but don't really have smoke. The Kings probs come with 3ni. Yall will never catch me pretend to know the science of OT politics but I will say what I've heard which could be BS but I wouldn't know until I was told diff. Plenty Kings in NY still but like it was said earlier in the thread, it ain't like it used to be for or with them Bros up there. I've spoken to a Bro from SV before that said they was cool so unless yall say diff that's all the OT dudes in here should go off.

FleeLoc
underboss

Post by FleeLoc » January 17th, 2015, 1:29 pm

At the velt n*gga why you always disrespecting latinos calling us papis and try to make us look like victims and p*ssy like blacks are superior you a stupid ignorant black mf eat d*ck f*ggot

BkBarclays
og

Post by BkBarclays » January 19th, 2015, 7:06 am

So im watchin some documentary bout ny kings.

Kings in ny started in 86 in collins prison...to defend the against the 5%ers...N*ggaz kept havin riots..so they started shipping kings/hispanics to other prisons to kinda breakem down the kings ..but they spread....alot of hispanics hopped on that wave for the fact it was pushed as more of a latino pride thing as well as protection.

King blood n*gga was like some tony montana sh*t...forced from cuba to live in the u.s...hit chicago in the 80z..hit ny in the early 90z n spread fast. They was puttin in alot of work on other kings/hispanic N*ggaz. He was already licked doin a dime but runnin sh*t from jail...afta he lined up another king the feds hit the kings...which lead to them havin alot of kings on the island..which caused mac..deadeye etc to form the u ...which eventually became the biggest prison gang in ny prison system.

King blood n*gga kept it a 100. Everybody copped out son took the trial all the way and ate the sentence. They gavem that pistol pete type non contact adx florence solitary. King tone stepped up rite afta ..held it down...ended up gettin locked and from there kings was neva the same.

Never knew much bout these N*ggaz..found it interesting how everybody says how the black people in ny were weak etc n gettin bullied wen the black ahki N*ggaz uptop were the reason kings in ny formed. Kings were spread out due to the prison system trying to prevent the kings...but actually helped a black prison gang form n take ova.

BkBarclays
og

Post by BkBarclays » January 19th, 2015, 1:32 pm

King tone :

1998, 15 May, 12:00 AMA 1,000-strong army of law enforcement agents launched an all-out assault on the Almighty Latin King & Queen Nation gang yesterday, making 101 arrests on gun, drug and murder conspiracy charges. The gang's alleged leader, Antonio (King Tone) Fernandez, 31, who has touted the Kings as a peaceful civic group, was arrested on heroin charges at 4:30 a.m., just hours after extolling an anti-drug message on a radio show. Standing before a table piled high with shotguns and handguns seized in the raids, Police Commissioner Howard Safir said the crackdown showed the Kings for what they are. "In spite of the Latin Kings' attempts to portray themselves as a benign community-oriented organization, this gang has always been and continues to be . . . a dangerous group of criminals," he said. The scope of law enforcement's attack was unusually broad, with charges filed by state and federal prosecutors in Manhattan and Brooklyn, district attorneys in Staten Island and the Bronx and the city's special narcotics prosecutor. Cops and agents seized 39 firearms, three bulletproof vests, a police scanner and about 4 1/2 pounds of heroin, 4 1/2 pounds of crack and 41 grams of marijuana. Many of the suspects face heroin and crack sale charges, including a 56-year-old Bronx mother, Irma (Queen Irma) Tanco, who was charged with selling heroin with help from her sons, Sam (King Tank) Tanco and Alex (King Alex) Tanco. In another case, Carlos (King Korea) Soto, alleged leader of the Manhattan-based Aztec tribe, was charged with plotting to assault disloyal Kings who formed a so-called Ghost tribe that was selling heroin in upper Manhattan. Fernandez was arrested at his brother's Brooklyn home. The alleged gang leader's attorney, Ronald Kuby, contended authorities were harassing his client for speaking out against police brutality. The Latin Kings were formed in Chicago prisons in the 1940s to protect members against other ethnic prison gangs. Luis (King Blood) Felipe started the New York chapter in 1986. Early last year, Felipe was convicted of multiple murders and sentenced to life in prison. His successor, Fernandez, vowed to turn the gang toward community improvement. He said he was raising money for day care centers and housing on the lower East Side. On April 8, 1997, he told Ted Koppel on "Nightline," "I showed them [fellow gang members] you cannot take the law into your own hands. We've got to respect the laws of this country." Three months earlier, on Jan. 16, 1997, Brooklyn federal prosecutors charged yesterday, Fernandez stood guard outside a Sunset Park, Brooklyn, toy store while two other Kings sold $7,700 worth of heroin to an undercover FBI agent in a video-taped transaction.