NYPD warned of possible threat by Latin Kings gang in the Bronx

swaporamasfinst
boss

Re: NYPD warned of possible threat by Latin Kings gang in the Bronx

Post by swaporamasfinst » January 13th, 2015, 10:40 am

BluntedUp wrote:Oh so thats what this about.

The difference is its documentedvincidents of mexican gangs attacking nuetrals.

I aint never heard of kings fire bombing n*ggas cribs.

But anyone with a brain know mexicans aint cleansing blacks. n*ggas just be cuttin a$$.

But i see yall nighas dont take it that way :whaat:
and blacks robbing brazers for there checks isnt or sticking elote men up :smh: its wrong what they doing bombing sh*t but its all fair little buddy blacks play that victim card way too much :killself: now on the brothers........... :shrug:

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » January 13th, 2015, 10:42 am

respect_the_5th wrote:

But anyone with a brain know mexicans aint cleansing blacks. n*ggas just be cuttin a$$.

and blacks robbing brazers for there checks isnt or sticking elote men up :smh: its wrong what they doing bombing sh*t but its all fair little buddy blacks play that victim card way too much :killself: now on the brothers........... :shrug:
i dont play no victim card, n*ggas violate too. but thats moreso some random dumb n*gga sh*t. that firebombing joint was on some "get these n*ggas outta town!" type action.

im just sayin.

swaporamasfinst
boss

Post by swaporamasfinst » January 13th, 2015, 10:44 am

Bel Airs wrote:FEDS took down Kings not bloods :lol: Humboldt Park ricans from New York telling me different
:2cents: watch that king documentary from new york them demos was :tiphat: they was treating them bloods from what it looked like if you cant beat em they tell on you thats the new york way :lol:

swaporamasfinst
boss

Post by swaporamasfinst » January 13th, 2015, 10:46 am

BluntedUp wrote:
respect_the_5th wrote:

i dont play no victim card, n*ggas violate too. but thats moreso some random dumb n*gga sh*t. that firebombing joint was on some "get these n*ggas outta town!" type action.

im just sayin.
if you want to believe that fine joe same way dudes believing about these hit squads 99 percent sure it was some trick trying to shave a case or two off throwing disinfo :2cents:

LiveFrumDaVelt
og

Post by LiveFrumDaVelt » January 13th, 2015, 10:51 am

It's Mad Funny When n*ggas Try To Argue About Gangs.. But They Hate black People So Much It Shows Though Anyway

"Latin Kings Showed Them Nigg-..Uhh, Bloods!!!"

Yall WANT Somebody To Take A Win On NY Blacks So Bad. :lol: If A Papi n*gga Cut A Black n*gga Off On The Highway Yall Be Like "CHEAAAAAAAAAAAAA MAYATES GOT SMOKED.. THAT n*gg*r AINT DO sh*t NY TAKIN L'Z #HUMBERTO2015"

Humberto Nem Wasn't Thinkin About No E\C Blacks When They Firebombed Jordan Harris Pops Out His House. And There's A Reason That Wouldn't Rock Over Here..

swaporamasfinst
boss

Post by swaporamasfinst » January 13th, 2015, 10:59 am

LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:It's Mad Funny When n*ggas Try To Argue About Gangs.. But They Hate black People So Much It Shows Though Anyway

Yall WANT Somebody To Take A Win On NY Blacks So Bad. :lol: If A Papi n*gga Cut A Black n*gga Off On The Highway Yall Be Like "CHEAAAAAAAAAAAAA MAYATES GOT SMOKED.. THAT n*gg*r AINT DO sh*t NY TAKIN L'Z #HUMBERTO2015"

Humberto Nem Wasn't Thinkin About No E\C Blacks When They Firebombed Jordan Harris Pops Out His House. And There's A Reason That Wouldn't Rock Over Here..
you a grown man typing like a 14 year old broad from myspace :lol: calm down velt i know you secretly got some repressed gay feeling for them cali dudes since you stay bringing them up nobody said sh*t about race but here this goofy comes in and starts with the bullshit :discust: i could give a f*ck about ny politics sh*t seems watered down butthats just me :shrug: you do you with all that racial sh*t only mexicans you seen was some neutrons and you still going off on them :smh: come to the town or L.A and yapp all that sh*t get your fro burned off like pryor :whaat:

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » January 13th, 2015, 11:00 am

:drama:

swaporamasfinst
boss

Post by swaporamasfinst » January 13th, 2015, 11:02 am

LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:It's Mad Funny When n*ggas Try To Argue About Gangs.. But They Hate black People So Much It Shows Though Anyway

:lmao: :lmao: you still aint sh*t though :whaat:

SplashGang
underboss

Post by SplashGang » January 13th, 2015, 2:58 pm

the year 93 n*ggas started choosing

nyc caught a blood transfusion

swaporamasfinst
boss

Post by swaporamasfinst » January 13th, 2015, 3:39 pm

respect_the_5th wrote:

you a grown man typing like a 14 year old broad from myspace :lol: calm down velt i know you secretly got some repressed gay feeling for them cali dudes since you stay bringing them up nobody said sh*t about race but here this goofy comes in and starts with the bullshit :discust: i could give a f*ck about ny politics sh*t seems watered down butthats just me :shrug: you do you with all that racial sh*t only mexicans you seen was some neutrons and you still going off on them :smh: come to the town or L.A and yapp all that sh*t get your fro burned off like pryor :whaat:
velt got offended :lmao: :lmao: :killself:

jayxsavage
superior

Post by jayxsavage » January 13th, 2015, 5:22 pm

Lmaooo. NY n*ggas always get 'tight' when the Kings are mentioned.

Pull your skirt down n*gga.

Bel Airs
boss

Post by Bel Airs » January 13th, 2015, 6:02 pm

They act like Kings was weak or some sh*t, I done heard some stories :whaat: Humboldt Park ricans got a lot of family in NY, from the stories I am hearing you shouldn't be talking about the brothers in la :discust: :lol:

SHANKZILLA
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » January 13th, 2015, 6:18 pm

Bel Airs wrote:They act like Kings was weak or some sh*t, I done heard some stories :whaat: Humboldt Park ricans got a lot of family in NY, from the stories I am hearing you shouldn't be talking about the brothers in la :discust: :lol:

Just like I got true stories about kings getting body left and right in my neck of the woods go both way scrap

BkBarclays
og

Post by BkBarclays » January 13th, 2015, 6:30 pm

Nyers dont get tight about kings...its more of a this feeling :cmon:

Ot N*ggaz have this idea of ny kings thats just not true and we clarify wat it really is. Yall ot N*ggaz seem to have more respect for the whole king movement then actual nyers do...thats y yall always bring em up wen they fell off the radar 10+ years ago. Most the real kings r in prison..junkiez or on they grown man. Ull find some on the street if u hunt for em ull eventually find some. Ive posted articles about em in the east section.

Tryna teach u ot N*ggaz about any gangs in ny is like teaching a special ed class...dont matta how many times we tell u the real sh*t..its in one ear n out the other..n yall like to tell us about our city as if yall know more about ny then actual nyers.

Nyers were as surprised just like u other N*ggaz wen they saw kings up to some sh*t.

Kings were never soft...they just was as violent as any other gang...but fell off as a whole....yall N*ggaz just make it seem like kings had the whole city under pressure.

_brolic_
superior

Post by _brolic_ » January 13th, 2015, 8:06 pm

I hope it happens
Me, too :tiphat:

Bel Airs
boss

Post by Bel Airs » January 13th, 2015, 8:52 pm

Kings more black power then the brothers in new york :ohhh:

SHANKZILLA
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » January 13th, 2015, 11:26 pm

Bel Airs wrote:Kings more black power then the brothers in new york :ohhh:
You are cluess when it comes to ny politic

2wo-G
king

Post by 2wo-G » January 13th, 2015, 11:31 pm

Bel Airs wrote:Kings more black power then the brothers in new york :ohhh:
Lol IDK if killing cops makes you black power kuz Im sure that its a lot of tweaked out trailer trash that tries that sh*t and aint too fond of black ppl :lol:

swaporamasfinst
boss

Post by swaporamasfinst » January 16th, 2015, 3:15 pm

respect_the_5th wrote:
respect_the_5th wrote:

velt got offended :lmao: :lmao: :killself:
i see velt dodging this thread like a collection man at his door :killself: :lmao: Image

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » January 16th, 2015, 3:42 pm

all bullshit aside(cuz its alot of bullshit on this thread) if n*ggas do it then kudos. cops aint just a black problem. people from every creed got n*ggas that hate cops. seen a vid on WS where a nerdy white kid told off the feds, like "f*ck off my property."