Tell me your stories about F*ck*n up whiteboys

Dray900
captain

Re: Tell me your stories about F*ck*n up whiteboys

Post by Dray900 » January 2nd, 2015, 4:23 am

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:My old supervisor was a gl from sp. Cool a$$ dude. :shrug:
All is Well to Almighty Vice Lords Nation and Almighty Gaylords Nation GDs go to hell :bow:

STFU
underboss

Post by STFU » January 2nd, 2015, 10:29 am

there a Mexican gaylord that made a video taking about being up larkin / leader of n side popes at lane tech. he lives in Pilsen now. i don't have the link you can find it yourself

G-Stack
underboss

Post by G-Stack » January 2nd, 2015, 12:12 pm

Y'all mixing the Gaylord's up. The kp n*gga that been posting always been cool. Idk of any times he said some overt racial sh*t or didn't just do it Cuz n*ggas was at him. Y'all thinking bout the other Gaylord who used 2 say racist sh*t but always act like he was in tune and say he wasn't racist. He ain't been on in a while I think his name was just Gaylord 712 or something. n*ggas was saying he wasn't even a real Gaylord anyway.

Bel Airs
boss

Post by Bel Airs » January 2nd, 2015, 2:42 pm

there a Mexican gaylord that made a video taking about being up larkin / leader of n side popes at lane tech. he lives in Pilsen now. i don't have the link you can find it yourself
Post that would be interesting

_brolic_
superior

Post by _brolic_ » January 2nd, 2015, 10:09 pm

Who the f*ck is KP? Only one i've ever seen rep Gaylords here is Greasers dumb a$$. He has more than one account, you know

_brolic_
superior

Post by _brolic_ » January 2nd, 2015, 10:10 pm

Oh, nvm just saw him on the first page. Pretty certain he's just an alt of Greaser

STFU
underboss

Post by STFU » January 3rd, 2015, 3:52 am

Bel Airs wrote:
[youtube]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Djd-HLGm54I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

BluntedUp
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » January 3rd, 2015, 5:23 am

:word: does gaylord have a different meaning out midwest?

who'd be proud to call themselves that?

"im a gaylord" :whaat:

STFU
underboss

Post by STFU » January 3rd, 2015, 6:01 am

it's a dago word forgot the meaning but this was before gayn gaylord were used. just like the candy named aids when the words aids was used for the disease that company was f*cked lost business. think they were a successful ny candy company

STFU
underboss

Post by STFU » January 3rd, 2015, 6:02 am

personally i never met a gaylord or anyone claiming gaylord. but I'm out south

Bel Airs
boss

Post by Bel Airs » January 3rd, 2015, 11:06 am

Gaylords been around since the 1940s before the word gay meant homosexual. It was some king of enforcer in england or something, but the name stood for Great American Youth Leading Our Rebellion Destroying sp*cs, they changed it later when they started recruiting more latino members to Great American Youth Leading Our Rebellion Demanding Strength

Dray900
captain

Post by Dray900 » January 4th, 2015, 4:03 am

BluntedUp wrote::word: does gaylord have a different meaning out midwest?

who'd be proud to call themselves that?

"im a gaylord" :whaat:
From an English surname which was derived from Old French gaillard "high-spirited, boistrous

DOUGLASPARKK
sergeant

Post by DOUGLASPARKK » January 4th, 2015, 11:54 am

I get it. These nikkas was out and did they thing. But they make excuses for not surviving and the real end of the day story is when gunplay became the constant most Gaylords could not hang and hung it up.

_brolic_
superior

Post by _brolic_ » January 4th, 2015, 4:15 pm

What hoods do white gangs like the Deuces still even hold up there?

Greasers712
boss

Post by Greasers712 » January 4th, 2015, 4:30 pm

_brolic_ wrote:What hoods do white gangs like the Deuces still even hold up there?

Why ask???

Your hood up outta state f*ggot a$$ seems to like to pretend you know what's up in the land :2cents:

Greasers712
boss

Post by Greasers712 » January 4th, 2015, 4:34 pm

DOUGLASPARKK wrote:I get it. These nikkas was out and did they thing. But they make excuses for not surviving and the real end of the day story is when gunplay became the constant most Gaylords could not hang and hung it up.

:cmon:

If you were from up north you'd know like the LB brother that we were gunning all throughout the 90s when gun play was an everyday/hour thing.

Even today we got our gunners! Free my boy Kookie BSGL doing 45yrs for turning a D into a vegetable :lol:

_brolic_
superior

Post by _brolic_ » January 4th, 2015, 4:42 pm

Your hood up outta state f*ggot a$$ seems to like to pretend you know what's up in the land
You from Wisconsin. Go put your d*ck in a dairy cow b*tch. You ain't plugged into sh*t and never were

Greasers712
boss

Post by Greasers712 » January 4th, 2015, 4:51 pm

2wo-g wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:Hit on a FB page??? :whaat:

You're delusional and you're right the word Mex strikes fear in my heart :lol:
You were asking me where I stay at, promising you would send Gaylords after me to take care of me (clearly thru the Gaylord Facebook page you manage). Soon as I told you wassup you disappeared. Whenever I ask about it you disappear. And I know you do. Even whenever someone mentions Tex-Mex at the Gaylord Divorced Alcoholics Anonymous meeting it gives everybody a cold sweat and they look around nervously.

Funny thing is reason you went in that thread was because some dude made one obvious lil joke about the 'Valley Gaylords' in Cali and you came in with trumpets blazing and pom poms cheering about how Gaylords were taking over every hood in the country :lol:
chitowntdawg wrote:Why everyone pick on greaser ?
Well first off because hes middle-aged and reliving the youth of getting chased around by brown kids. He dickrides a gang yet told everyone on here how excited he is to become a cop. Hes racist & proud of how white power his dead a$$ gang is.

And he has these fantasies of Gaylords taking over the entire country hood-by-hood so deeply that he actually photoshopped a news article of "The Terror Gaylords are having on black hoods in Jersey" or whatever and tried to pass it off as real to impress thehoodup :lol:

You're right and you do scare me off this site with perpetual fear :whaat:

2wo-G
king

Post by 2wo-G » January 4th, 2015, 7:04 pm

Admitting it is the first step to admitting you have a problem. Maybe now you can take steps to get over your fear of brown kids when they traumatized you from a youth of chasing Gaylords around killing yall when you were a teenager like...40 years ago

So now that we got all the emotional baggage out of the way, what happened to that Facebook greenlight you were supposed to put on me, wey? :ohhh:

2wo-G
king

Post by 2wo-G » January 4th, 2015, 7:11 pm

I mean rn Im in the country in the South and when you go to trailer parks & white areas its THOUSANDS of musty divorced aged alcoholic rednecks with depressing lives...seems like ya typical Gaylord description. Gaylords probably took over every hood in the damn state

So you got thousands and thousands of Gaylord soldiers at your disposal to come kill me if you want...I mean you their Gaylord Facebook General right? Photoshopping news articles and ordering them which wetback/negro internet bullies they should take care of?