#1 netbanger on this site? (poll)

whos the #1 netbanger

twenty74
18
9%
zoediak
63
32%
killa kali
4
2%
kasadorez
9
5%
brolic
8
4%
moneymackmurder
4
2%
ws sbi
3
2%
florencia
21
11%
javante swag
13
7%
stillon1
3
2%
jay rock/bel airs
9
5%
lordmellimel
2
1%
213los
15
8%
rawdog44
25
13%
redro5150
1
1%
brooklyn23
1
1%
 
Total votes: 199

Lil One1
underboss
Posts: 1188
Joined: September 28th, 2014, 12:44 am

Re: #1 netbanger on this site? (poll)

Post by Lil One1 » December 1st, 2014, 2:37 am

Yea that's right yu know que pedo wxst it everybody knows you a wannabe OG from nowhere

123
superior
Posts: 4694
Joined: July 16th, 2009, 4:01 am

Re: #1 netbanger on this site? (poll)

Post by 123 » December 1st, 2014, 2:42 am

Lil One1 wrote:Yea that's right yu know que pedo wxst it everybody knows you a wannabe OG from nowhere
Yeah right that's why you're absorbing all my posts and trying to be my friend. But I said, "NO, you're too stupid!" Not only that I already punked your bitchass on that meetup. You're the fake.

Low❌Pro
underboss
Posts: 1327
Joined: September 1st, 2013, 11:13 pm

Re: #1 netbanger on this site? (poll)

Post by Low❌Pro » December 1st, 2014, 2:43 am

Im bored...

Lil One1
underboss
Posts: 1188
Joined: September 28th, 2014, 12:44 am

Re: #1 netbanger on this site? (poll)

Post by Lil One1 » December 1st, 2014, 2:52 am

213LOS wrote:
Lil One1 wrote:Yea that's right yu know que pedo wxst it everybody knows you a wannabe OG from nowhere
Yeah right that's why you're absorbing all my posts and trying to be my friend. But I said, "NO, you're too stupid!" Not only that I already punked your bitchass on that meetup. You're the fake.
Told u olympic nd crenshaw but u didn't want none and u just proved ur not from LA in that thread u tried to diss kasadores

Lil One1
underboss
Posts: 1188
Joined: September 28th, 2014, 12:44 am

Re: #1 netbanger on this site? (poll)

Post by Lil One1 » December 1st, 2014, 2:53 am

Got me feeling like sckanlessnina now people trying to f*ck with me who ain't real

123
superior
Posts: 4694
Joined: July 16th, 2009, 4:01 am

Re: #1 netbanger on this site? (poll)

Post by 123 » December 1st, 2014, 3:26 am

Lil One1 wrote:
213LOS wrote:
Lil One1 wrote:Yea that's right yu know que pedo wxst it everybody knows you a wannabe OG from nowhere
Yeah right that's why you're absorbing all my posts and trying to be my friend. But I said, "NO, you're too stupid!" Not only that I already punked your bitchass on that meetup. You're the fake.
Told u olympic nd crenshaw but u didn't want none and u just proved ur not from LA in that thread u tried to diss kasadores
Well, u started the beef, so it was up to you to show and prove. U didn't show or prove. Just talk sh*t like a fatpunk on the internet.

U aint from LA. kaka already admitted to being from fontana. your probaly from el salbador anyway. That's why u talk funny n sh*t.

123
superior
Posts: 4694
Joined: July 16th, 2009, 4:01 am

Re: #1 netbanger on this site? (poll)

Post by 123 » December 1st, 2014, 3:29 am

Lil One1 wrote:Got me feeling like sckanlessnina now people trying to f*ck with me who ain't real
:wtf: :wtf:

This retard got nerves. Naw, lilfag1 is on my jock, absorbing all my posts. I said "no! U can't be in my fan club. Your too stupid!"

So, he got mad and started following me around the board writing notes.

LOL

User avatar
ws_sbi_mickey
underboss
Posts: 1247
Joined: September 24th, 2014, 11:33 pm

Re: #1 netbanger on this site? (poll)

Post by ws_sbi_mickey » December 1st, 2014, 3:37 am

.K1ll4 Kali:: wrote:Im bored...
try getting a life and making friends in real life so you have n*ggas you can hit up to hang out with when thehoodup.com is slow on bullying you for the night. just an idea :shrug:

KooReg
underboss
Posts: 1742
Joined: May 17th, 2014, 5:25 pm

Re: #1 netbanger on this site? (poll)

Post by KooReg » December 1st, 2014, 6:19 am

Zoediak got 56 votes :lol: it's not even 56 n*ggas logged on daily lol that n*gga even got guest users voting for him :lmao: n*gga got more votes then obAma :lol:

User avatar
day1unity
boss
Posts: 2293
Joined: July 23rd, 2012, 4:02 pm

Re: #1 netbanger on this site? (poll)

Post by day1unity » December 1st, 2014, 11:19 am

I made 1 vote lol you already know :rasta:

User avatar
BaNdItO
foot soldier
Posts: 153
Joined: December 4th, 2013, 1:17 pm

Re: #1 netbanger on this site? (poll)

Post by BaNdItO » June 19th, 2016, 2:39 pm

:bully:

townbizzEa$T O
prince
Posts: 8201
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 1:58 am

Re: #1 netbanger on this site? (poll)

Post by townbizzEa$T O » June 19th, 2016, 4:13 pm

:ohhh: someone should make a updated version of this :tea: make the thread :yup:

Post Reply