0%

Total votes: 201

Kasadorez
underboss
Region: West
Affiliation: Your Mother

Re: #1 netbanger on this site? (poll)

Unread post by Kasadorez » December 1st, 2014, 12:03 am

ws_sbi_mickey wrote:it was me vs. hoediak. now its kasa vs. killa kali. let the games begin :lol: :drama:

That boy dont count as a versus though. I already pulled up his skirt. Dude threatened to report me to my parole, report cyber bullying, and even posted the report. Then he threatened to kill himself, and he spammed the shit out of the thread we roasted him black so it can disappear. I already won. There is nothing he can do. He posts gay selfies of himself acting as if that makes him a real one. :cmon:

Now he is starting to post gifs of other men. Why cant he post a pic of a burner? Ive posted atleast 5 different ones here, and twenty has posted like 3. :discust:

SS_FLORENCIA_13
underboss
Affiliation: FLORENCIA

Unread post by SS_FLORENCIA_13 » December 1st, 2014, 12:03 am

.K1ll4 Kali:: wrote:
SS_FLORENCIA_13 wrote:
.K1ll4 Kali:: wrote:fuck it... keep talkin hoe... you really don't know what goin on out here... you just sayin shit off facebook lmao :lol:

stfu bitch. busters aint doing shit up there anyway. yall peace treaty with the tintos and beef with surenos who are in southern cali. so you dont have no one to bang on or kill. your a fucking joke bitch hahaha.
FRAUD!

You keep exposin your self puto :smh:

stfu you chaps is bitches fool stfu.

Low❌Pro
underboss
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: The Hood Up Troll

Unread post by Low❌Pro » December 1st, 2014, 12:15 am

:shrug:

Happy Kaz? :smh: old ass pic

The Chosen One
ooog
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by The Chosen One » December 1st, 2014, 12:20 am

.K1ll4 Kali:: wrote:fuck it... keep talkin hoe... you really don't know what goin on out here... you just sayin shit off facebook lmao :lol:

why u showin pics of chicago niggas? lol sac town is soft

Kasadorez
underboss

Unread post by Kasadorez » December 1st, 2014, 12:21 am

.K1ll4 Kali:: wrote:Image

I rarely accuse these types of pics of photoshop, but bitch you need to sit down with that horrible photoshop. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

SS_FLORENCIA_13
underboss
Affiliation: FLORENCIA

Unread post by SS_FLORENCIA_13 » December 1st, 2014, 12:21 am

:lmao: you look like a bitch fool hahaha

Lil One1
underboss

Unread post by Lil One1 » December 1st, 2014, 12:24 am

SS_FLORENCIA_13 wrote:

:lmao: you look like a bitch fool hahaha
Still waiting 4 ur pic

Low❌Pro
underboss

Unread post by Low❌Pro » December 1st, 2014, 12:24 am

chillidog wrote:

why u showin pics of chicago niggas? lol sac town is soft
:shrug: Didnt kno where they from... found that pic on some site with other shit like that... aint like I am on they dick or anything... just felt like puttin em on my posts jus cus im bored as fuck :bored:

Kasadorez wrote:

I rarely accuse these types of pics of photoshop, but bitch you need to sit down with that horrible photoshop. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
aint photoshop tho that was a blurry ass pic I posted... Heres a clear one of the same pic... :facepalm:

Fuck boy :smh:

HarlemWorldATL
ooog
Region: North East
Affiliation: I get money with my Crip niggas n bitches

Unread post by HarlemWorldATL » December 1st, 2014, 12:26 am

Son holding the gun the wrong way n shit :whaat:

Low❌Pro
underboss

Unread post by Low❌Pro » December 1st, 2014, 12:28 am

ohnosmh wrote:Son holding the gun the wrong way n shit :whaat:
:shrug: old ass pic... 3 years ago... I was tryin to hold both the clip n the .22

Kasadorez
underboss

Unread post by Kasadorez » December 1st, 2014, 12:29 am

He just makes me laugh more and more everyday. I swear as soon as I see him post I click that shit for a good laugh. Dude is a fucking clown. I bet his dad would shake his head at every one of his posts. Fuck It. I give in, Im messaging boys daddy in Oregon to spank that ass for the fuckery he posts here all the time.

Low❌Pro
underboss

Unread post by Low❌Pro » December 1st, 2014, 12:31 am

Kasadorez wrote:

He just makes me laugh more and more everyday. I swear as soon as I see him post I click that shit for a good laugh. Dude is a fucking clown. I bet his dad would shake his head at every one of his posts. Fuck It. I give in, Im messaging boys daddy in Oregon to spank that ass for the fuckery he posts here all the time.
:smh: snitch ass nigga... talkin bout tellin niggas dads n shit like he the hood up hall monitor

Kasadorez
underboss

Unread post by Kasadorez » December 1st, 2014, 12:34 am

Kasadorez wrote:

:smh: snitch ass nigga... talkin bout tellin niggas dads n shit like he the hood up hall monitor
Dude you reported this website to the cyber authorities, there is a huge difference Lol. Then you threatened to call my parole. :discust: Telling your papa would be for your own good. You need an ass whooping boy.

Lil One1
underboss

Unread post by Lil One1 » December 1st, 2014, 12:36 am

Low❌Pro
underboss

Unread post by Low❌Pro » December 1st, 2014, 12:38 am

Kasadorez wrote:
Kasadorez wrote:

Dude you reported this website to the cyber authorities, there is a huge difference Lol. Then you threatened to call my parole. :discust: Telling your papa would be for your own good. You need an ass whooping boy.
A.) I reported this site to the GTA Online RP help desk site idiot :lol:
B.) So What? Aint like I actually did it :321:

Get out ya feelings puto...

Kasadorez
underboss

Unread post by Kasadorez » December 1st, 2014, 12:59 am

TWENTY74 wrote:fam im fina fye yo ugly ass up 4 the first time :lmao:

fam wtf u thinkin uploading pics on here kasa already had u kryin man ready to kill yoself n yo girlfriend n dad :lmao: kasa had u in chris beniot mode :lmao: fam dat shirt is 2 die for literally, u need to put that lc9 in yo mouth & kill yoself :lmao: :lmao: fam u ugly ass shit ,u sure u Mexican & black :lmao: , u look like u mixed in with coyote & el chupacabra ready to kome bite kasa face off :lmao: fam the cheddar bob of nortes he fina shoot hiself in the ass & don't even know it :lmao:
Ole boy doing duck lips on top off that shit. Im dead!!! :rip2:

Low❌Pro
underboss

Unread post by Low❌Pro » December 1st, 2014, 1:00 am

:shrug: Shirt was what they gave me in MEPS... for the army...

anyway I got a new girl... I aint complainin...

Kaz was tryin to talk shit about me cus I aint posted no pics with guns like his stupid ass did... so I decided Ima be stupid too...

I aint on no suicidal shit... Im just being me...

also aint duck lips... was just me looking into the cam... I got small lips...

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » December 1st, 2014, 1:02 am

Kasadorez wrote:
Kasadorez wrote:

Jordan i dont fuckin get you. who the fuck are you? are u a Gaming Nerd? or a Notherner gangmember?
Are u black? white? Mexican?
lol ur fuckin all over the place. when u were talkin to ur ex u was a fuckin Simp.
ur mom is white and ur dad is black
u claim Sac Town but ur from Portland. i didnt know niggas was in Portland. Last nigga in Portland was Dale Davis

Kasadorez
underboss

Unread post by Kasadorez » December 1st, 2014, 1:02 am

.K1ll4 Kali:: wrote::shrug: Shirt was what they gave me in MEPS... for the army...

Kaz was tryin to talk shit about me cus I aint posted no pics with guns like his stupid ass did... so I decided Ima be stupid too...

I give it a month before you try to kill yourself after she leaves you, when she realizes you simp like a bitch.

Kasadorez
underboss

Unread post by Kasadorez » December 1st, 2014, 1:05 am

TWENTY74 wrote:fam ima give u a quick glimpse of yo future lil cheddar :lmao:

^^ :lmao: but wait

^^when killa shoot his self with that small ass .25 he got :lmao: :lmao:
how his dad gonna be looking at his ass once he shoot himself :lmao:

Slush
major

Unread post by Slush » December 1st, 2014, 1:06 am

Fam this nigga bout to report u to the Cyber Authoritys :lmao: :lmao:

Kasadorez
underboss

Unread post by Kasadorez » December 1st, 2014, 1:08 am

Congrats Jordan. You just helped another man get the attention off him(Hoediak) by getting people to clown on you, just like you did with Rawdawg. Lol..

bar up
underboss
Region: Midwest

Unread post by bar up » December 1st, 2014, 1:11 am

Slush wrote:

Fam this nigga bout to report u to the Cyber Authoritys :lmao: :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Redro5150
underboss
Affiliation: Outlaw

Unread post by Redro5150 » December 1st, 2014, 1:19 am

.K1ll4 Kali:: wrote::shrug: Shirt was what they gave me in MEPS... for the army...

I saw this post and wasn't even gonna say shit to be straight up, had to read on though just cause this shit getting funnier and funnier. ONLY reason I had to hop on this was cause of this niggas statement.... You say you gonna put up a pic....of a gun.... BACKWARDS..... with your face in it...... BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO IMPRESS SOMEONE YOU DON'T FUCKING LIKE. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: So if the nigga tied a rope to his dick and jumped out of a tree with it, you would do it too if he calls you a bitch or talks shit on you?
Attachments
NIGGA.jpg
SOMEONE HELP THIS CHILD
NIGGA.jpg (25.72 KiB) Viewed 1473 times

Lil One1
underboss

Unread post by Lil One1 » December 1st, 2014, 1:21 am

Nigga cropped his own son out the pic
Image :whaat:

Low❌Pro
underboss

Unread post by Low❌Pro » December 1st, 2014, 1:31 am

chillidog wrote:
Kasadorez wrote:
Kasadorez wrote:

Jordan i dont fuckin get you. who the fuck are you? are u a Gaming Nerd? or a Notherner gangmember?
lol ur fuckin all over the place. when u were talkin to ur ex u was a fuckin Simp.
u claim Sac Town but ur from Portland. i didnt know niggas was in Portland. Last nigga in Portland was Dale Davis
my mom actually is latina with a bit Portuguese... probably other shit I dunno...

Portland been wild.. Like I said, I lost fam out there... I talked about how portland was a few years back on the hood up... so I dont know why you actin like aint shit happen out there... my boy rashad is facing L... a while back he got shot in the chest off Killingsworth... I used to chill wit him n a couple other niggas from the snus...

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/index.ss ... fe_th.html

Heres the article about it... we was in Coach Camerons class out in Grant... Me, Him, Adonis from Kerby Blocc, Tyrone, n a few other niggas... Yall can keep sayin shit like I dont know nothin about that life or that Im a game nerd or whatever... but I actually was with the business... Just cus now I got into college and Im kickin back relaxin in my own spot. dont mean that any of the shit I been through aint real... :smh:

^ Niggas was shootin up funerals for other dead niggas back when I was out there... I know I dont really speak about oregon much no more but I lost alot of people I was chill with... The shit that got me the hardest was when Andre got buried... I knew that nigga since 3rd grade out in Sabin Elementry school a couple blocks away from Fremont st... I also went to King Elementry school in 4th Grade out there off Alberta... both those was ghetto schools back then... not sure about now...

but yea I claim both Sac n Portland... cus I grew up both those places... :shrug:

oog
Affiliation: Evil

Unread post by » December 1st, 2014, 1:38 am

TWENTY74 been on a roll lately .

Steam rolled Ny yesterday and killing this Mutt nigga today .

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » December 1st, 2014, 1:40 am

chillidog wrote:
Kasadorez wrote:
Kasadorez wrote:

my mom actually is latina with a bit Portuguese... probably other shit I dunno...

Portland been wild.. Like I said, I lost fam out there... I talked about how portland was a few years back on the hood up... so I dont know why you actin like aint shit happen out there... my boy rashad is facing L... a while back he got shot in the chest off Killingsworth... I used to chill wit him n a couple other niggas from the snus...

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/index.ss ... fe_th.html

Heres the article about it... we was in Coach Camerons class out in Grant... Me, Him, Adonis from Kerby Blocc, Tyrone, n a few other niggas... Yall can keep sayin shit like I dont know nothin about that life or that Im a game nerd or whatever... but I actually was with the business... Just cus now I got into college and Im kickin back relaxin in my own spot. dont mean that any of the shit I been through aint real... :smh:

^ Niggas was shootin up funerals for other dead niggas back when I was out there... I know I dont really speak about oregon much no more but I lost alot of people I was chill with... The shit that got me the hardest was when Andre got buried... I knew that nigga since 3rd grade out in Sabin Elementry school a couple blocks away from Fremont st... I also went to King Elementry school in 4th Grade out there off Alberta... both those was ghetto schools back then... not sure about now...

but yea I claim both Sac n Portland... cus I grew up both those places... :shrug:

nigga get the fuck out of here aint nothing Hood about Portland Oregon. Aint that where Bigfoot lives? :lol: Nigga naming the schools like them schools ring bells and shit. aint nobody heard of them schools. Sabin elementry and King. Since we dont Believe u niggas gangsta why dont u post some pics of yo hood?

The Chosen One
ooog

Unread post by The Chosen One » December 1st, 2014, 1:41 am

TWENTY74 wrote::lmao: :lmao: this killa kali's starter pack :lmao:

HI Jordan harris :umhm:

loollllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Low❌Pro
underboss

Unread post by Low❌Pro » December 1st, 2014, 1:42 am

funny, cus I just bought a 2DS for smash bros...

:tiphat:

ws_sbi_mickey
underboss
Affiliation: 13 3

Unread post by ws_sbi_mickey » December 1st, 2014, 1:45 am

portland still harder then boca raton :shrug: :lol: :lol:

Low❌Pro
underboss

Unread post by Low❌Pro » December 1st, 2014, 1:56 am

TWENTY74 wrote:u look like u wake up bounce and eat flies for a living with dat smashed in face of urs :discust: :lmao:
Nigga its called battle scars... go cacth a fade then come back when you earn your stripes... My face fucked up cus I had to fight to survive... you talkin like Im some rich white bred ass kid... puto I used to get jumped on the daily... I had to knuckle up... I even got respecto over that shit... just cus I aint no pretty boy ass nigga dont mean shit...
yall dont even know anything about me... yall claim yall do but yall dont...

Kasadorez
underboss

Unread post by Kasadorez » December 1st, 2014, 2:00 am

TWENTY74 wrote:u look like u wake up bounce and eat flies for a living with dat smashed in face of urs :discust: :lmao:
Nigga its called battle scars... go cacth a fade then come back when you earn your stripes... My face fucked up cus I had to fight to survive... you talkin like Im some rich white bred ass kid... puto I used to get jumped on the daily... I had to knuckle up... I even got respecto over that shit... just cus I aint no pretty boy ass nigga dont mean shit...
yall dont even know anything about me... yall claim yall do but yall dont...
That ugly ass toad face your daddy gave you got nothing to do with battle scars. You are just an ugly ass motherfucker...

Lil One1
underboss

Unread post by Lil One1 » December 1st, 2014, 2:02 am

Hahaha u dont get a stripe by catching a fade homeboy

Low❌Pro
underboss

Unread post by Low❌Pro » December 1st, 2014, 2:08 am

Lil One1 wrote:Hahaha u dont get a stripe by catching a fade homeboy
you get stripes by fuckin a nigga up...

Lil One1
underboss

Unread post by Lil One1 » December 1st, 2014, 2:15 am

Aha ok :lol:

superior
Affiliation: 1

Unread post by 123 » December 1st, 2014, 2:30 am

Definitely kakachonez, the little investigator bitch

Kasadorez
underboss

Unread post by Kasadorez » December 1st, 2014, 2:31 am

213LOS wrote:Definitely kakachonez, the little investigator bitch

YUP!!

superior

Unread post by 123 » December 1st, 2014, 2:32 am

Lil One1 wrote:Aha ok :lol:
This idiot, making himself look more brain damaged with every post. lol
[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/R5tjrDyK6uk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

superior

Unread post by 123 » December 1st, 2014, 2:32 am

Kasadorez wrote:
213LOS wrote:Definitely kakachonez, the little investigator bitch

YUP!!
faggot

Lil One1
underboss

Unread post by Lil One1 » December 1st, 2014, 2:37 am

Yea that's right yu know que pedo wxst it everybody knows you a wannabe OG from nowhere

superior

Unread post by 123 » December 1st, 2014, 2:42 am

Lil One1 wrote:Yea that's right yu know que pedo wxst it everybody knows you a wannabe OG from nowhere
Yeah right that's why you're absorbing all my posts and trying to be my friend. But I said, "NO, you're too stupid!" Not only that I already punked your bitchass on that meetup. You're the fake.

Low❌Pro
underboss

Unread post by Low❌Pro » December 1st, 2014, 2:43 am

Im bored...

Lil One1
underboss

Unread post by Lil One1 » December 1st, 2014, 2:52 am

213LOS wrote:
Lil One1 wrote:Yea that's right yu know que pedo wxst it everybody knows you a wannabe OG from nowhere
Yeah right that's why you're absorbing all my posts and trying to be my friend. But I said, "NO, you're too stupid!" Not only that I already punked your bitchass on that meetup. You're the fake.
Told u olympic nd crenshaw but u didn't want none and u just proved ur not from LA in that thread u tried to diss kasadores

Lil One1
underboss

Unread post by Lil One1 » December 1st, 2014, 2:53 am

Got me feeling like sckanlessnina now people trying to fuck with me who ain't real

superior

Unread post by 123 » December 1st, 2014, 3:26 am

Lil One1 wrote:
213LOS wrote:
Told u olympic nd crenshaw but u didn't want none and u just proved ur not from LA in that thread u tried to diss kasadores
Well, u started the beef, so it was up to you to show and prove. U didn't show or prove. Just talk shit like a fatpunk on the internet.

U aint from LA. kaka already admitted to being from fontana. your probaly from el salbador anyway. That's why u talk funny n shit.

superior

Unread post by 123 » December 1st, 2014, 3:29 am

Lil One1 wrote:Got me feeling like sckanlessnina now people trying to fuck with me who ain't real
:wtf: :wtf:

This retard got nerves. Naw, lilfag1 is on my jock, absorbing all my posts. I said "no! U can't be in my fan club. Your too stupid!"

So, he got mad and started following me around the board writing notes.

LOL

ws_sbi_mickey
underboss
Affiliation: 13 3

Unread post by ws_sbi_mickey » December 1st, 2014, 3:37 am

.K1ll4 Kali:: wrote:Im bored...
try getting a life and making friends in real life so you have niggas you can hit up to hang out with when thehoodup.com is slow on bullying you for the night. just an idea :shrug:

KooReg
underboss
Affiliation: Need to be put on

Unread post by KooReg » December 1st, 2014, 6:19 am

Zoediak got 56 votes :lol: it's not even 56 niggas logged on daily lol that nigga even got guest users voting for him :lmao: nigga got more votes then obAma :lol:

day1unity
boss
Affiliation: ALMIGHTY

Unread post by day1unity » December 1st, 2014, 11:19 am

I made 1 vote lol you already know :rasta: