^^ :lmao: but wait

^^when killa shoot his self with that small a$$ .25 he got :lmao: :lmao:
how his dad gonna be looking at his a$$ once he shoot himself :lmao:
Fam this n*gga bout to report u to the Cyber Authoritys :lmao: :lmao:

Kasadorez
underboss

Re: #1 netbanger on this site? (poll)

Post by Kasadorez » December 1st, 2014, 1:08 am

Congrats Jordan. You just helped another man get the attention off him(Hoediak) by getting people to clown on you, just like you did with Rawdawg. Lol..

bar up
underboss

Post by bar up » December 1st, 2014, 1:11 am

Slush wrote:
TWENTY74 wrote:fam ima give u a quick glimpse of yo future lil cheddar :lmao:

^^ :lmao: but wait

^^when killa shoot his self with that small a$$ .25 he got :lmao: :lmao:
how his dad gonna be looking at his a$$ once he shoot himself :lmao:
Fam this n*gga bout to report u to the Cyber Authoritys :lmao: :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Redro5150
underboss

Post by Redro5150 » December 1st, 2014, 1:19 am

.K1ll4 Kali:: wrote::shrug: Shirt was what they gave me in MEPS... for the army...

anyway I got a new girl... I aint complainin...

Kaz was tryin to talk sh*t about me cus I aint posted no pics with guns like his stupid a$$ did... so I decided Ima be stupid too...

I aint on no suicidal sh*t... Im just being me...

also aint duck lips... was just me looking into the cam... I got small lips...
I saw this post and wasn't even gonna say sh*t to be straight up, had to read on though just cause this sh*t getting funnier and funnier. ONLY reason I had to hop on this was cause of this n*ggas statement.... You say you gonna put up a pic....of a gun.... BACKWARDS..... with your face in it...... BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO IMPRESS SOMEONE YOU DON'T FUCKING LIKE. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: So if the n*gga tied a rope to his d*ck and jumped out of a tree with it, you would do it too if he calls you a b*tch or talks sh*t on you?
Attachments
NIGGA.jpg
SOMEONE HELP THIS CHILD
NIGGA.jpg (25.72 KiB) Viewed 1258 times

Lil One1
underboss

Post by Lil One1 » December 1st, 2014, 1:21 am

n*gga cropped his own son out the pic
Image :whaat:

Low❌Pro
underboss

Post by Low❌Pro » December 1st, 2014, 1:31 am

chillidog wrote:
.K1ll4 Kali:: wrote:
Kasadorez wrote:
Kasadorez wrote:
ohnosmh wrote:Son holding the gun the wrong way n sh*t :whaat:

He just makes me laugh more and more everyday. I swear as soon as I see him post I click that sh*t for a good laugh. Dude is a fucking clown. I bet his dad would shake his head at every one of his posts. f*ck It. I give in, Im messaging boys daddy in Oregon to spank that a$$ for the fuckery he posts here all the time.
:smh: snitch a$$ n*gga... talkin bout tellin n*ggas dads n sh*t like he the hood up hall monitor
Dude you reported this website to the cyber authorities, there is a huge difference Lol. Then you threatened to call my parole. :discust: Telling your papa would be for your own good. You need an a$$ whooping boy.
A.) I reported this site to the GTA Online RP help desk site idiot :lol:
B.) So What? Aint like I actually did it :321:

Get out ya feelings puto...
Jordan i dont F*ck*n get you. who the f*ck are you? are u a Gaming Nerd? or a Notherner gangmember?
Are u black? white? Mexican?
lol ur F*ck*n all over the place. when u were talkin to ur ex u was a F*ck*n Simp.
ur mom is white and ur dad is black
u claim Sac Town but ur from Portland. i didnt know n*ggas was in Portland. Last n*gga in Portland was Dale Davis
my mom actually is latina with a bit Portuguese... probably other sh*t I dunno...

Portland been wild.. Like I said, I lost fam out there... I talked about how portland was a few years back on the hood up... so I dont know why you actin like aint sh*t happen out there... my boy rashad is facing L... a while back he got shot in the chest off Killingsworth... I used to chill wit him n a couple other n*ggas from the snus...

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/index.ss ... fe_th.html

Heres the article about it... we was in Coach Camerons class out in Grant... Me, Him, Adonis from Kerby Blocc, Tyrone, n a few other n*ggas... Yall can keep sayin sh*t like I dont know nothin about that life or that Im a game nerd or whatever... but I actually was with the business... Just cus now I got into college and Im kickin back relaxin in my own spot. dont mean that any of the sh*t I been through aint real... :smh:

^ n*ggas was shootin up funerals for other dead n*ggas back when I was out there... I know I dont really speak about oregon much no more but I lost alot of people I was chill with... The sh*t that got me the hardest was when Andre got buried... I knew that n*gga since 3rd grade out in Sabin Elementry school a couple blocks away from Fremont st... I also went to King Elementry school in 4th Grade out there off Alberta... both those was ghetto schools back then... not sure about now...

but yea I claim both Sac n Portland... cus I grew up both those places... :shrug:

oog

Post by » December 1st, 2014, 1:38 am

TWENTY74 been on a roll lately .

Steam rolled Ny yesterday and killing this Mutt n*gga today .

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » December 1st, 2014, 1:40 am

chillidog wrote:
Kasadorez wrote:
Kasadorez wrote:
ohnosmh wrote:Son holding the gun the wrong way n sh*t :whaat:

He just makes me laugh more and more everyday. I swear as soon as I see him post I click that sh*t for a good laugh. Dude is a fucking clown. I bet his dad would shake his head at every one of his posts. f*ck It. I give in, Im messaging boys daddy in Oregon to spank that a$$ for the fuckery he posts here all the time.
:smh: snitch a$$ n*gga... talkin bout tellin n*ggas dads n sh*t like he the hood up hall monitor
Dude you reported this website to the cyber authorities, there is a huge difference Lol. Then you threatened to call my parole. :discust: Telling your papa would be for your own good. You need an a$$ whooping boy.
A.) I reported this site to the GTA Online RP help desk site idiot :lol:
B.) So What? Aint like I actually did it :321:

Get out ya feelings puto...
Jordan i dont F*ck*n get you. who the f*ck are you? are u a Gaming Nerd? or a Notherner gangmember?
Are u black? white? Mexican?
lol ur F*ck*n all over the place. when u were talkin to ur ex u was a F*ck*n Simp.
ur mom is white and ur dad is black
u claim Sac Town but ur from Portland. i didnt know n*ggas was in Portland. Last n*gga in Portland was Dale Davis
my mom actually is latina with a bit Portuguese... probably other sh*t I dunno...

Portland been wild.. Like I said, I lost fam out there... I talked about how portland was a few years back on the hood up... so I dont know why you actin like aint sh*t happen out there... my boy rashad is facing L... a while back he got shot in the chest off Killingsworth... I used to chill wit him n a couple other n*ggas from the snus...

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/index.ss ... fe_th.html

Heres the article about it... we was in Coach Camerons class out in Grant... Me, Him, Adonis from Kerby Blocc, Tyrone, n a few other n*ggas... Yall can keep sayin sh*t like I dont know nothin about that life or that Im a game nerd or whatever... but I actually was with the business... Just cus now I got into college and Im kickin back relaxin in my own spot. dont mean that any of the sh*t I been through aint real... :smh:

^ n*ggas was shootin up funerals for other dead n*ggas back when I was out there... I know I dont really speak about oregon much no more but I lost alot of people I was chill with... The sh*t that got me the hardest was when Andre got buried... I knew that n*gga since 3rd grade out in Sabin Elementry school a couple blocks away from Fremont st... I also went to King Elementry school in 4th Grade out there off Alberta... both those was ghetto schools back then... not sure about now...

but yea I claim both Sac n Portland... cus I grew up both those places... :shrug:

n*gga get the f*ck out of here aint nothing Hood about Portland Oregon. Aint that where Bigfoot lives? :lol: n*gga naming the schools like them schools ring bells and sh*t. aint nobody heard of them schools. Sabin elementry and King. Since we dont Believe u n*ggas gangsta why dont u post some pics of yo hood?

The Chosen One
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » December 1st, 2014, 1:41 am

TWENTY74 wrote::lmao: :lmao: this killa kali's starter pack :lmao:

HI Jordan harris :umhm:

loollllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Low❌Pro
underboss

Post by Low❌Pro » December 1st, 2014, 1:42 am

funny, cus I just bought a 2DS for smash bros...

:tiphat:

ws_sbi_mickey
underboss

Post by ws_sbi_mickey » December 1st, 2014, 1:45 am

portland still harder then boca raton :shrug: :lol: :lol:

Low❌Pro
underboss

Post by Low❌Pro » December 1st, 2014, 1:56 am

TWENTY74 wrote:u look like u wake up bounce and eat flies for a living with dat smashed in face of urs :discust: :lmao:
n*gga its called battle scars... go cacth a fade then come back when you earn your stripes... My face f*cked up cus I had to fight to survive... you talkin like Im some rich white bred a$$ kid... puto I used to get jumped on the daily... I had to knuckle up... I even got respecto over that sh*t... just cus I aint no pretty boy a$$ n*gga dont mean sh*t...
yall dont even know anything about me... yall claim yall do but yall dont...

Kasadorez
underboss

Post by Kasadorez » December 1st, 2014, 2:00 am

TWENTY74 wrote:u look like u wake up bounce and eat flies for a living with dat smashed in face of urs :discust: :lmao:
n*gga its called battle scars... go cacth a fade then come back when you earn your stripes... My face f*cked up cus I had to fight to survive... you talkin like Im some rich white bred a$$ kid... puto I used to get jumped on the daily... I had to knuckle up... I even got respecto over that sh*t... just cus I aint no pretty boy a$$ n*gga dont mean sh*t...
yall dont even know anything about me... yall claim yall do but yall dont...
That ugly a$$ toad face your daddy gave you got nothing to do with battle scars. You are just an ugly a$$ motherfucker...

Lil One1
underboss

Post by Lil One1 » December 1st, 2014, 2:02 am

Hahaha u dont get a stripe by catching a fade homeboy

Low❌Pro
underboss

Post by Low❌Pro » December 1st, 2014, 2:08 am

Lil One1 wrote:Hahaha u dont get a stripe by catching a fade homeboy
you get stripes by F*ck*n a n*gga up...

Lil One1
underboss

Post by Lil One1 » December 1st, 2014, 2:15 am

Aha ok :lol:

superior

Post by 123 » December 1st, 2014, 2:30 am

Definitely kakachonez, the little investigator b*tch

Kasadorez
underboss

Post by Kasadorez » December 1st, 2014, 2:31 am

213LOS wrote:Definitely kakachonez, the little investigator b*tch

YUP!!

superior

Post by 123 » December 1st, 2014, 2:32 am

Lil One1 wrote:Aha ok :lol:
This idiot, making himself look more brain damaged with every post. lol
[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/R5tjrDyK6uk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

superior

Post by 123 » December 1st, 2014, 2:32 am

Kasadorez wrote:
213LOS wrote:Definitely kakachonez, the little investigator b*tch

YUP!!
f*ggot