ROBBED A GD FOR HIS LIT

KOM
og

Re: ROBBED A GD FOR HIS LIT

Post by KOM » July 24th, 2014, 3:22 pm

TM_SAVAGE wrote:
901DBoIII wrote:and tmsavage/69murdamob quit wit da fuckery makin my city look bad, or jus stop claimin da m..u prolly aint even from here noway lol....real street memphis N*ggaz dont get down like dat....
:ohhh: when u coming to the east? u got til 6.. just mad i exposed ya gayass nation while ur on your're way bring ur lit so i can beat ya a$$ and put that on the internet too :killself:

when i get back in da city sunday evening i'll be at american way park, right down da street from ten mile f*ck boy

and i aint no F*ck*n GD dumbass :facepalm:

_brolic_
superior

Post by _brolic_ » July 24th, 2014, 3:24 pm

Breaking news, photos of Savage's personal Lit:

KOM
og

Post by KOM » July 24th, 2014, 3:25 pm

Kickdoeburglar wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
901DBoIII wrote:and tmsavage/69murdamob quit wit da fuckery makin my city look bad, or jus stop claimin da m..u prolly aint even from here noway lol....real street memphis N*ggaz dont get down like dat....
:ohhh: when u coming to the east? u got til 6.. just mad i exposed ya gayass nation while ur on your're way bring ur lit so i can beat ya a$$ and put that on the internet too :killself:
His ho* a$$ ain't he a 250 pound big emotional b*tch .

aint u tired of suckin dikk foo'??

_brolic_
superior

Post by _brolic_ » July 24th, 2014, 3:26 pm

Also, here's the hood he reps:

oog

Post by » July 24th, 2014, 3:29 pm

901DBoIII wrote:
Kickdoeburglar wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
His ho* a$$ ain't he a 250 pound big emotional b*tch .

aint u tired of suckin dikk foo'??
You was sucking mine the last 3 threads so miss me with the ho* sh*t .

You and Cocaine suck each other meat holding hands and sh*t .

I need a cosign a$$ n*gga .

BarefaceBlaine
superior

Post by BarefaceBlaine » July 24th, 2014, 3:30 pm

901DBoIII wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:

when i get back in da city sunday evening i'll be at american way park, right down da street from ten mile f*ck boy

sunday imma be on montgomery street in Klondike meet me there and bring somebody to film it.. :whaat: right u bd.. u play second banana :killself:

2wo-G
king

Post by 2wo-G » July 24th, 2014, 3:38 pm

Why yall talking bout dates & streets when you aint gon do sh*t :whaat:

KOM
og

Post by KOM » July 24th, 2014, 3:38 pm

TM_SAVAGE wrote:
901DBoIII wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:

sunday imma be on montgomery street in Klondike meet me there and bring somebody to film it.. :whaat: right u bd.. u play second banana :killself:

why would i meet yo lame a$$ in da nawf for when im tryna to meet up in or near YOUR hood..like i said i'll be at american way park sunday evening if u wanna come see about me..other than that shut ya dikkgrippaz up and move on lil f*ck n*gga...gettin tossed gang to gang like a ho* on Lamar mane lol

Zoediak1804
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » July 24th, 2014, 3:39 pm

damn 901 was like "bruh i aint with that talkin sh*t, im finna be at yo hood on Sunday 6:00 on the dot. bring yo squad p*ssy n*gga, yo whole set get dat a$$ whoopin" lmao. i bet savage scared as sh*t right now bekuz sh*t just got real, n*gga finna be like "i gotta take care of my daughter, another time n*gga" lol

oog

Post by » July 24th, 2014, 3:41 pm

Zoediak1804 wrote:damn 901 was like "bruh i aint with that talkin sh*t, im finna be at yo hood on Sunday 6:00 on the dot. bring yo squad p*ssy n*gga, yo whole set get dat a$$ whoopin" lmao. i bet savage scared as sh*t right now bekuz sh*t just got real, n*gga finna be like "i gotta take care of my daughter, another time n*gga" lol
:lol: On Mack Maine :lol:

KOM
og

Post by KOM » July 24th, 2014, 3:43 pm

2wo-g wrote:Why yall talking bout dates & streets when you aint gon do sh*t :whaat:

im outta town goofy..and u think im takin this idiot serious??? :whaat: ...foh n*gga and go eat a bean burrito pie or sum shyt......but its just ironic i will be at american way park....u can google that park and ten mile apts and they are walking distance..hell they on the same street lol

2wo-G
king

Post by 2wo-G » July 24th, 2014, 3:44 pm

Zoediak1804 wrote:damn 901 was like "bruh i aint with that talkin sh*t, im finna be at yo hood on Sunday 6:00 on the dot. bring yo squad p*ssy n*gga, yo whole set get dat a$$ whoopin" lmao. i bet savage scared as sh*t right now bekuz sh*t just got real, n*gga finna be like "i gotta take care of my daughter, another time n*gga" lol
Watch on Sunday hes gonna be like "Hey sorry I was busy trapping, slanging os of coke and banging on some hoovas. Guess we cant meet" :whaat:

BarefaceBlaine
superior

Post by BarefaceBlaine » July 24th, 2014, 3:49 pm

901DBoIII wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
901DBoIII wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:

why would i meet yo lame a$$ in da nawf for when im tryna to meet up in or near YOUR hood..like i said i'll be at american way park sunday evening if u wanna come see about me..other than that shut ya dikkgrippaz up and move on lil f*ck n*gga...gettin tossed gang to gang like a ho* on Lamar mane lol
if im coming to ya hood ya gettin shot aint no way around it on peter rollack.. im helping my babymama pack for TSU.. we can throw handz on the frontlawn while somebody films it yes or no?

2wo-G
king

Post by 2wo-G » July 24th, 2014, 3:58 pm

I googled peter rollack and its the leader of some new york blood set he aint even a part of :lol: Probably dont wanna meet in his "hood" kuz if DBOI goes there and asks anybody from the complex if they know that boy savage in piru they gonna be like "Who that n*gga is? :ohlawd: " kuz he aint from there or he stays his a$$ inside all day :lol:

BarefaceBlaine
superior

Post by BarefaceBlaine » July 24th, 2014, 4:01 pm

2wo-g wrote:I googled peter rollack and its the leader of some new york blood set he aint even a part of :lol: Probably dont wanna meet in his "hood" kuz if DBOI goes there and asks anybody from the complex if they know that boy savage in piru they gonna be like "Who that n*gga is? :ohlawd: " kuz he aint from there or he stays his a$$ inside all day :lol:
naw thats cause if i lose i dont wanna take any "L'z" back to the hood :lol: and im finna get put on Murk Mob the same day of the fade

KOM
og

Post by KOM » July 24th, 2014, 4:05 pm

TM_SAVAGE wrote:
2wo-g wrote:I googled peter rollack and its the leader of some new york blood set he aint even a part of :lol: Probably dont wanna meet in his "hood" kuz if DBOI goes there and asks anybody from the complex if they know that boy savage in piru they gonna be like "Who that n*gga is? :ohlawd: " kuz he aint from there or he stays his a$$ inside all day :lol:
naw thats cause if i lose i dont wanna take any "L'z" back to the hood :lol: and im finna get put on Murk Mob the same day of the fade

:cmon: .....u not in memphis or from memphis.....u just infactuated wit memphis gangs or gangs period..ol just google it a$$ n*gga....lol.starting to think u that memphis gang researcher dude that used to be on here and i ran him off callin him a cop and he never came back

BarefaceBlaine
superior

Post by BarefaceBlaine » July 24th, 2014, 4:07 pm

901DBoIII wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:

:cmon: .....u not in memphis or from memphis.....u just infactuated wit memphis gangs or gangs period..ol just google it a$$ n*gga....lol.starting to think u that memphis gang researcher dude that used to be on here and i ran him off callin him a cop and he never came back
quit changin the subject puss a$$ n*gga.. we meeting or u gonna b*tch out? :cmon:

Zoediak1804
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » July 24th, 2014, 4:08 pm

TM_SAVAGE wrote:
boy shut the fukk up you dont even bang, gangland watchin a$$ n*gga. 901 end this n*gga's career bruh, make this b*tch homeless

KOM
og

Post by KOM » July 24th, 2014, 4:11 pm

TM_SAVAGE wrote:
901DBoIII wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:

quit changin the subject puss a$$ n*gga.. we meeting or u gonna b*tch out? :cmon:

:whaat: ...didnt i just tell yo water head a$$ i'll be at AMERICAN WAY PARK SUNDAY EVENING...aint that yo area ngga?....fucking walkin distance from yo raggley a$$ apartments...or didnt kno that cuz u aint from here..right?? :lol:

BarefaceBlaine
superior

Post by BarefaceBlaine » July 24th, 2014, 4:13 pm

901DBoIII wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
901DBoIII wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:

:whaat: ...didnt i just tell yo water head a$$ i'll be at AMERICAN WAY PARK SUNDAY EVENING...aint that yo area ngga?....fucking walkin distance from yo raggley a$$ apartments...or didnt kno that cuz u aint from here..right?? :lol:
im there if im not there by 7 go to montgomery street