gd n*ggas straight up gay :smh:
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.48 MiB) Viewed 2700 times

backintheday
colonel

Re: ROBBED A GD FOR HIS LIT

Post by backintheday » July 24th, 2014, 12:41 am

Back in the day only certain people were allowed to have written lit. Literature was taught by mouth. If there was a reason or permission was granted to give written lit out, it was only one piece at a time and once learned and recited the written piece was set on fire.

Vice Lords are still supposed to learn they literature by mouth.

If Motherf*ckers would've honored that sh*t in the first place everyone's sh*t might not be out there like it is.

chitowntdawg
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » July 24th, 2014, 1:57 am

U right too many people out there with written lit shouldve been learned all by mouth, by lessons but it is what it is now too late but sh*t here dude posted is wierd why was it written by a 5 year old ? Lit is usually typed up neatly in a book form

REDRUM 91
general

Post by REDRUM 91 » July 24th, 2014, 2:45 am

Are you n*ggas on here white? Frfr ya'll act weird as fukk..I know ya'll from the south so ya'll extra late on shyt but damn, you n*ggas is embarrassing..I see why it's so easy to turn you goofy a$$ n*ggas out down there..big dumb a$$ overall wearing,pickled pig feet eatin a$$ n*ggas

REDRUM 91
general

Post by REDRUM 91 » July 24th, 2014, 2:53 am

Normal people eat chips and candy for snacks..you funky a$$ down south muthafuckas rather chew on a pig toe like it's a twizzler :discust:

KOM
og

Post by KOM » July 24th, 2014, 3:11 am

mane stop it... chicago is countriest big city in america :lol:

Realspit
og

Post by Realspit » July 24th, 2014, 3:54 am

:lmao: this n*gga red rum went off . :whaat:

JJx2
superior

Post by JJx2 » July 24th, 2014, 4:02 am

REDRUM 91 wrote:Image

Normal people eat chips and candy for snacks..you funky a$$ down south muthafuckas rather chew on a pig toe like it's a twizzler :discust:
:lol: no lie though...one of my moms friends, shes Mexican in her late 30s...she eats them shits...I swear when she told me that I was speechless, I thought only white hicks would eat some sh*t like that...been clownin her about it ever since

Jumpmanhustla
colonel

Post by Jumpmanhustla » July 24th, 2014, 8:17 am

im sorry but i cant see no gangsta goin to barnes nd nobles trying to get a book made for his set :lmao: and i also cant see no gangsta studyin his lit like its final exam week :lol: but then again i dont gang bang so i wouldnt know but that seem like some clown sh*t to me. n*ggas will go make a book and study some knowledge that aint gonna get u no where but cant study for school :discust:

PrinceRED254
colonel

Post by PrinceRED254 » July 24th, 2014, 10:36 am

View Side Murda wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
View Side Murda wrote:I don't know what the f*ck y'all n*ggas talking bout, but my first set of lit I got when I first came home up top was written in a roll of toilet paper with pen in micro print. That was early 90's. These days n*ggas be runin aroundwith flash drives of lit lol. Never seen no damn actual hard cover book of gang knowledge in my life. Ain't nobody got time for dat.
toilet paper? :wtf: how u know a n*gga didnt just make it up? :shrug:
Cause I don't just randomly join random sh*t at random times under random n*ggas. My food come straight from the sources. The n*ggas who put me on is the n*ggas, feel me?

Plus the east coast bloodlit ain't like yalls sh*t. We just learn history of Cali bloods, history of our set, and get a list of codes that change every month. Ain't non of that religious brain wash sh*t involved. Unless you read that fake onlinne ubn sh*t, that some random white boy made up.

That's the past tho, ain't none of that sh*t goin on no more. No more lit for us.
Hell no. My superior or billy bad a$$ himself must've been damn passionate about U.B.N because they had the book, bro. And they didn't only teach California U.B.N history that sh*t had New York U.B.N history to other States with U.B.N Blood. The codes came in a different book like whoever put that sh*t together felt strongly about U.B.N and it's purpose... You sure the boys didn't leave that kite behind just for you to do some dumb sh*t & get yourself more time?

BarefaceBlaine
superior

Post by BarefaceBlaine » July 24th, 2014, 11:59 am

TWENTY74 wrote:
REDRUM 91 wrote:Are you n*ggas on here white? Frfr ya'll act weird as fukk..I know ya'll from the south so ya'll extra late on shyt but damn, you n*ggas is embarrassing..I see why it's so easy to turn you goofy a$$ n*ggas out down there..big dumb a$$ overall wearing,pickled pig feet eatin a$$ n*ggas
yo b*tch a$$ boi it's only 1 n*gga responsible for dis n dats TM_SAVAGE nobody didn't tell his a$$ to make dis thread n I don't even eat pig b*tch im on my fin sh*t :lol: I don't eat hotdogs n chips strictly kushy n p*ssy n pizza ..nobody don't wear overalls no more dats country white people like white knight boi we living here with city mentality.. nobody on here white boi i'll upload me n my sh*t smoking hood as f*ck ugly nails long ugly fingers we just clowning the n*gga who made dis thread it wasn't no need for yo a$$ to jump in here with dat sh*t
more g sh*t these decks is correct for the most part
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (613.52 KiB) Viewed 2110 times

85NawF
prince

Post by 85NawF » July 24th, 2014, 12:45 pm

REDRUM 91 wrote:Are you n*ggas on here white? Frfr ya'll act weird as fukk..I know ya'll from the south so ya'll extra late on shyt but damn, you n*ggas is embarrassing..I see why it's so easy to turn you goofy a$$ n*ggas out down there..big dumb a$$ overall wearing,pickled pig feet eatin a$$ n*ggas
foh kountry a$$ n*gga yall N*ggaz still wearin tall tees and jean shorts dusty a$$ chiwack n*gga yu lame as fuk ull neva kome down hurr tawkin dat sh*t getcha wig split fuk n*gga we actually kno how to aim shootin in da air a$$ n*gga :foh:

2wo-G
king

Post by 2wo-G » July 24th, 2014, 1:11 pm

When u look up "Gangster Disciple" on google, the first thing that comes up is "GD Lit". You can find almost an exact copy of the way TMs posting it on the internet easily. Considering he spends all day googling gangs Im positive he found this online and copied it in a notebook to impress the internet & act like hes hitting licks.

Boy instead of faking that you jacked some gang lit from a gang that you obsessed with why dont you feed your daughter? Ion think shes safe with some halfway retarded baby mama that graduated high school @ 20.

2wo-G
king

Post by 2wo-G » July 24th, 2014, 1:14 pm

TM_SAVAGE wrote:
TWENTY74 wrote:
yo b*tch a$$ boi it's only 1 n*gga responsible for dis n dats TM_SAVAGE nobody didn't tell his a$$ to make dis thread n I don't even eat pig b*tch im on my fin sh*t :lol: I don't eat hotdogs n chips strictly kushy n p*ssy n pizza ..nobody don't wear overalls no more dats country white people like white knight boi we living here with city mentality.. nobody on here white boi i'll upload me n my sh*t smoking hood as f*ck ugly nails long ugly fingers we just clowning the n*gga who made dis thread it wasn't no need for yo a$$ to jump in here with dat sh*t
LMAO why would some gangs in memphis have some GD hoods that are popular in chicago drill music in their lit? Savage its obvious you faked this & you nothing but a "chiraq" groupie :lol: Same reason you be klaiming all that "On Tooka" "On Odee" silliness even tho theyre some dead teenage gangsters from chicago.

2wo-G
king

Post by 2wo-G » July 24th, 2014, 1:15 pm

"Piru Street Crips" :ohhh:

KOM
og

Post by KOM » July 24th, 2014, 1:18 pm

GawJaBoy404 wrote:
foh kountry a$$ n*gga yall N*ggaz still wearin tall tees and jean shorts dusty a$$ chiwack n*gga yu lame as fuk ull neva kome down hurr tawkin dat sh*t getcha wig split fuk n*gga we actually kno how to aim shootin in da air a$$ n*gga :foh:

:lol: ..chicago N*ggaz lookin like 2005 south N*ggaz in they videos, and this n*gga have audacity(howeva u spell it) to call us country......got luv fa da chi and got fam there but its countriest big city in america :lol:

KOM
og

Post by KOM » July 24th, 2014, 1:22 pm

and tmsavage/69murdamob quit wit da fuckery makin my city look bad, or jus stop claimin da m..u prolly aint even from here noway lol....real street memphis N*ggaz dont get down like dat....

BarefaceBlaine
superior

Post by BarefaceBlaine » July 24th, 2014, 2:08 pm

901DBoIII wrote:and tmsavage/69murdamob quit wit da fuckery makin my city look bad, or jus stop claimin da m..u prolly aint even from here noway lol....real street memphis N*ggaz dont get down like dat....
:ohhh: when u coming to the east? u got til 6.. just mad i exposed ya gayass nation while ur on your're way bring ur lit so i can beat ya a$$ and put that on the internet too :killself:

BarefaceBlaine
superior

Post by BarefaceBlaine » July 24th, 2014, 2:10 pm

2wo-g wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
TWENTY74 wrote:
LMAO why would some gangs in memphis have some GD hoods that are popular in chicago drill music in their lit? Savage its obvious you faked this & you nothing but a "chiraq" groupie :lol: Same reason you be klaiming all that "On Tooka" "On Odee" silliness even tho theyre some dead teenage gangsters from chicago.
the decks list goes on for about 3 pages some is scratched out.. where do u see drill music sh*t? all i see is 70th St.Lawrence..

oog

Post by » July 24th, 2014, 2:12 pm

TM_SAVAGE wrote:
901DBoIII wrote:and tmsavage/69murdamob quit wit da fuckery makin my city look bad, or jus stop claimin da m..u prolly aint even from here noway lol....real street memphis N*ggaz dont get down like dat....
:ohhh: when u coming to the east? u got til 6.. just mad i exposed ya gayass nation while ur on your're way bring ur lit so i can beat ya a$$ and put that on the internet too :killself:
His ho* a$$ ain't he a 250 pound big emotional b*tch .