The Folks Bible & The A.M.I.G.O Clause

Finball rollin
underboss

Re: The Folks Bible & The A.M.I.G.O Clause

Post by Finball rollin » June 11th, 2014, 11:29 am

Dude we all know that sighs and symbols started in the motherland...then the Mason stole it from them....and put a bad demonstration behind the sighs and symbols.....we adopted; "Almighty, All is Well, Pyramid, Moons, Star, key 20, Eye, hell lets just say anything that looks masonic or moorish came from the Moes, Right over Left, hat to the Left etc ..not stones but "moors" and we all know where the moors got they symbols from....# Anceint your on point like dexster star. # Drawn

NO_WINz
colonel

Post by NO_WINz » June 11th, 2014, 11:43 am

BennyBlack wrote:
King Lord wrote:
TWENTY74 wrote:not at ancient but QUEEN F*ck*n LORD U N PALMS UP YU VICELORDS ARE THE BIGGEST HYPOCRITES BEHIND CHRISTIANS STOP TWISTING WHAT I SAID UR NATION IS NOT THE "GOLDEN PATH OFF LIGHT" YOUR NOT DOING NOTHING NO BETTER THAN I FOR BLACK PEOPLE .UR F*ck*n STAR WAS USED BEFORE YA'LL DID JUST FACE IT DAMN EVEN GDS N FOLKS KNOW THE 6 STAR WAS USED BEFORE THEY HAD IT . U DONT SEE THEM BITCHIN N CRYIN LIKE YA'LL IS :cmon: :killself: IF U DRAW A F*ck*n RED STAR INSIDE A CIRCLE N LIT EACH POINT WITH A CANDLE ITS THE SAME STAR DUMB a$$ JUST INSIDE A CIRCLE IT'S NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL THE STARS YA'LL USED WAS USED BEFORE FOLKS N FIN :cmon:
Look man... every mob member on this post is disagreeing wit chyall goof a$$! Our sh*t is! And never was based off no illuminati or witchcraft sh*t boy! :bow: AVLN ABPSN

Funny cuz the n*ggas posting on this topic ain't even FOLKS.. The obvious conclusion of that is you bitches won't agree on sh*t Folk related. Once Folks begin to disagree then I'll know this concept isn't and won't be accepted easily. So far I ain't hearing Folks say f*ck Folks lit.... Maybe we stronger then you think homeslice!!!! Folks recognize the truth. And what have i posted is a lie???

Vice Lords are one of the oldest gangs in Chicago, and yet in the last 60 years you really ain't accomplish sh*t great or good or rightoues!? Maybe the Lords need to also consider a Nation overhaul...

:lmao:

blakdawg
fresh meat

Post by blakdawg » June 11th, 2014, 11:44 am

BennyBlack wrote:Y'all n*ggas believe in Santa Claus too huh?! These Illuminati cats infiltrated the US Government and major Governments of the World they also control major corporations and banks.... And fufu as Vice Lords don't think they can manipulate your punk as set, smdh!!! You are the definition of human sacrifice!!! Pitiful in all your ways!!! At least my Disciples can combat that stupidity that has consumed your brain. What the f*ck do the Vice Lords own? How many Mansions? How many neighborhoods? How many Banks, Corporations or stocks do the VLs own? The only thing you punk bitches own is a Gun, a pack of squares, a bandanna, drugs and maybe a car!!

If I wanna be like any Mob it'll be the Italian Mob homie, real n*gga sh*t, none of this fufu a$$ 5 n 6 bullshit. And even them n*ggas burn a saint at their rituals, SMFH, silly rabbits tricks are for kids!!!!
I aint even VL n this just tugged my nuts considerin the lords are one the only mobs that got leadership within the entire mob and you would know that if you ever went to see minister rico speak. but since you are a disciple, not even Gd, you been a MLD for 20 years you can't speak on devil worship within the fin cause you got it all f*cked up. nothing the fin uses ties back to devil worship maybe you should really read up on the real meanings before you speak. yall n*ggas draw devils with pitchforks n swastikas n sh*t. MLDs aint been known for sh*t but shootin innocents mfs and bein paedophiles. i gurantee the lords did more in 60 years for their own beyond jus sellkn dope n shootin mfs than you n*ggas. all is well to all da bros. p

ChicagoDisciple
underboss

Post by ChicagoDisciple » June 11th, 2014, 11:54 am

the brothers still reppin dat goofy a$$ islam :smh: jeff ran game on u n*ggas :smh: vice lords & moes do the same sh*t gds do :lol:

bowin down 2 a dirty a$$ arab :discust:

ChicagoDisciple
underboss

Post by ChicagoDisciple » June 11th, 2014, 11:57 am

u got damn fools :cmon: :cmon:

[youtube]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/M-f0FDCRFwo?featu ... detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

:facepalm: :facepalm:

#NiggaNation

YakkoLD
prospect

Post by YakkoLD » June 11th, 2014, 12:08 pm

Look BlakDog, as I said before I only compared your VL Nation symbols to the Illuminati since you Fins sit and imply us D's wordship the Devil. Maybe the Satan Disciples practice Satanism, but I was never thought any such thing, as I'm sure the VLs don't practice it either. Now yes, King David had a set called Devils Disciples. But there is also a 1 percenter motorcycle gang called Devil Diciples and they not running around word shipping the devil either, but David adopted the Pitchfork heartn horn for the devil disciples, after creating BGDN he became King David and starting using the 6. Hoover brought over the G, which is what Freemasons use too. And therefore, uneducated brothers from the Fins sides sit there and make dumb a$$ comments. Now Jeff Fort, he straight put that Moorish sh*t on you nikkas. King David never gave us no religious sh*t!!! Just empowerment and a Movement!!! BTW wasn't it Jeff Fort who was seeking an Alliance with King Hoover or King David??? Seems to me he knew D's was a problem, he knew King David held more weight! Jeff Fort was rejected by the Moors. Then he started his own Moorsih religion, n*gga thinks he a man of God, but then sending out hits, smh. Y'all n*ggas men of the Devil too!!!!

blakdawg
fresh meat

Post by blakdawg » June 11th, 2014, 12:12 pm

ChicagoDisciple wrote:u got damn fools :cmon: :cmon:

[youtube]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/M-f0FDCRFwo?featu ... detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

#NiggaNation
:ohhh: comin from a n*gga who said gang bangin is retarded and lied on his gun

ChicagoDisciple
underboss

Post by ChicagoDisciple » June 11th, 2014, 12:17 pm

blakdawg wrote:

#NiggaNation
:ohhh: comin from a n*gga who said gang bangin is retarded and lied on his gun
gangbangin is retarded

blakdawg
fresh meat

Post by blakdawg » June 11th, 2014, 12:26 pm

BennyBlack wrote:Look BlakDog, as I said before I only compared your VL Nation symbols to the Illuminati since you Fins sit and imply us D's wordship the Devil. Maybe the Satan Disciples practice Satanism, but I was never thought any such thing, as I'm sure the VLs don't practice it either. Now yes, King David had a set called Devils Disciples. But there is also a 1 percenter motorcycle gang called Devil Diciples and they not running around word shipping the devil either, but David adopted the Pitchfork heartn horn for the devil disciples, after creating BGDN he became King David and starting using the 6. Hoover brought over the G, which is what Freemasons use too. And therefore, uneducated brothers from the Fins sides sit there and make dumb a$$ comments. Now Jeff Fort, he straight put that Moorish sh*t on you nikkas. King David never gave us no religious sh*t!!! Just empowerment and a Movement!!! BTW wasn't it Jeff Fort who was seeking an Alliance with King Hoover or King David??? Seems to me he knew D's was a problem, he knew King David held more weight! Jeff Fort was rejected by the Moors. Then he started his own Moorsih religion, n*gga thinks he a man of God, but then sending out hits, smh. Y'all n*ggas men of the Devil too!!!!
And the Satan Disciples still honor King David and practice satanism, i cant speak on the demo yall MLDs on out there in cleveland but the ones in the Chi are def on sum devil worshippin sh*t. its true Chief did convert the nation, but you have to realize not all stones were followers of chief malik which caused problems for the nation then. how ever we never disregarded the most high and adopted satanic symbols. ever. and Actually if you aint know Larry Hoover converted all the gangsters to stones for a good 6 months before he spoke with King David. King Dave came n brought all that Devil sh*t with him.

YakkoLD
prospect

Post by YakkoLD » June 11th, 2014, 12:58 pm

Shout out to ChicagoDisciple, that Farrakhan video was on point!!! As a Maniac we mostly Christians but n*ggas don't be on that religious sh*t, it contradicts what we doing. And to enlighten them not all Folks rock the same. Its easier for Minority's to join a Folks mob before a Fins mob. Even White Folks have their own gangs n lit. But Stones compared to GDs.... GDs ARE IN EVERY STATE!!! WHITES BLACKS LATINOS ARABS ASIAN ETC!!! THEY QUICKER TO BANG FOLKS THEN PEOPLE!!! That religious sh*t is a limitation in the underworld. No major criminal organization incorporates religion into their activity's. Well except for Chicago Fins and the Masons. Even the NY Latin Kings want to be all church like and praying and sh*t.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm all for good Folks and People making a change in the community, but you have to do that sh*t without repping a gang. Having a Religious Street Gang is fucking retarded if you ask me. If any of my D's come to me and say I want to be a pastor, I'd tell him or her that's great, but in order to walk with God you'll have to turn your back on the Devil. Turn in your Flag, we will celebrate your future and not your past. You will always carry the lit of Folks in your heart and mind, and therefore will always be a part of us. But your Soul belongs to God now. PRAY FOR US NOW, PRAY FOR OUR SINS...

As a leader, I cannot lead a man with a conflicting heart. Also, not all members are killers, so I have to be an understanding leader, I have to use My D's talents as they are presented.

hoodupsidedown
fresh meat

Post by hoodupsidedown » June 11th, 2014, 1:02 pm

[youtube]http://m.youtube.com/results?q=trapped%20out%20dvd&sm=1[/youtube] Latin Kings and BD music video

YakkoLD
prospect

Post by YakkoLD » June 11th, 2014, 1:05 pm

LMMFAO at BlakDog right now :killself:

MLDs word shipping the Devil in the Chi??? Be more specific homeboy. I've seen the lit the old the new and the revised as of a few months ago. Didn't catch that part... Must of been written in invisable ink.

YakkoLD
prospect

Post by YakkoLD » June 11th, 2014, 1:16 pm

BTW I f*cks with some SDs in the Chi, I even have a half brother who SD. And not all of them be on that Satanic sh*t. Most of em just D's. The SDs were under King Davids guidance when they started up. But let's be real here. King David died in 1974, and yet his Disciple Nation is still Glorious and in full affect. Just not organized anymore. My Nation hasn't been known as Devil Worshippers, rather we use the symbols. Like you moes ain't Egyptian but you use the Pyramid.

As for the Gangsters being stones... You may be right. But what does that say about Jeff Fort??? n*gga must of been fufu if Hoover stop fucking with him and rather f*cks with David, that real n*gga, that devil Disciple word shipping a$$, lmao! We D's not those.

DatNiggaO
lieutenant

Post by DatNiggaO » June 11th, 2014, 2:49 pm

Don't nobody really worship no devil just because they ride with pitchforks n*gga :comeon: sh*t is just symbols. the 5 star is used in voodoo and the 6 but that don't don't mean people and folks do voodoo :foh:

blakdawg
fresh meat

Post by blakdawg » June 11th, 2014, 2:51 pm

BennyBlack wrote:Shout out to ChicagoDisciple, that Farrakhan video was on point!!! As a Maniac we mostly Christians but n*ggas don't be on that religious sh*t, it contradicts what we doing. And to enlighten them not all Folks rock the same. Its easier for Minority's to join a Folks mob before a Fins mob. Even White Folks have their own gangs n lit. But Stones compared to GDs.... GDs ARE IN EVERY STATE!!! WHITES BLACKS LATINOS ARABS ASIAN ETC!!! THEY QUICKER TO BANG FOLKS THEN PEOPLE!!! That religious sh*t is a limitation in the underworld. No major criminal organization incorporates religion into their activity's. Well except for Chicago Fins and the Masons. Even the NY Latin Kings want to be all church like and praying and sh*t.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm all for good Folks and People making a change in the community, but you have to do that sh*t without repping a gang. Having a Religious Street Gang is fucking retarded if you ask me. If any of my D's come to me and say I want to be a pastor, I'd tell him or her that's great, but in order to walk with God you'll have to turn your back on the Devil. Turn in your Flag, we will celebrate your future and not your past. You will always carry the lit of Folks in your heart and mind, and therefore will always be a part of us. But your Soul belongs to God now. PRAY FOR US NOW, PRAY FOR OUR SINS...

As a leader, I cannot lead a man with a conflicting heart. Also, not all members are killers, so I have to be an understanding leader, I have to use My D's talents as they are presented.
Its SO MANY GDS because yall willing to accept any and everybody, lames, killas, rapists, all that sh*t. chris for example, lame a$$ n*gga who think he gd. ANYONE AND THEY MOMMA CANT BE FOLKS. yall drawing off numbers nothing more. How can you say having a religious organization is stupid when you abiding by these folks laws like a cult like dat otha n*gga said, especially since the 720 G&D demo has strong influence from the 5 princeples. LTPFJ are the most natural laws that any man or creature already knows as human nature. its not a limitation and you dont have to convert to islam to be a stone
If any of my D's come to me and say I want to be a pastor,I'd tell him or her that's great, but in order to walk with God you'll have to turn your back on the Devil.
And he gotta turn in his flag cause he wanna walk in the light? Because yall worship the devil. You think most pastors really turn their life to God and stop sinning ever again?
BennyBlack wrote:LMMFAO at BlakDog right now :killself:

MLDs word shipping the Devil in the Chi??? Be more specific homeboy. I've seen the lit the old the new and the revised as of a few months ago. Didn't catch that part... Must of been written in invisable ink.
I used to Draw with the brothers from Eastville right by Humboldt Park and i remember specifically them n*ggas used to be into it wit MLDZ over there here n there. These goofies really came over to da land didnt shoot nothing, but busted out the windows, cut the tires,n spraypainted swastikas n devil horns on my bro car. goofy a$$ north side sh*t.
BennyBlack wrote:BTW I f*cks with some SDs in the Chi, I even have a half brother who SD. And not all of them be on that Satanic sh*t. Most of em just D's. The SDs were under King Davids guidance when they started up. But let's be real here. King David died in 1974, and yet his Disciple Nation is still Glorious and in full affect. Just not organized anymore. My Nation hasn't been known as Devil Worshippers, rather we use the symbols. Like you moes ain't Egyptian but you use the Pyramid.

As for the Gangsters being stones... You may be right. But what does that say about Jeff Fort??? n*gga must of been fufu if Hoover stop fucking with him and rather f*cks with David, that real n*gga, that devil Disciple word shipping a$$, lmao! We D's not those.
Its a reason we use everything we use. so whats your reason for using devil worshipping symbols den?
Larry saw that hed have more power if he joined Dave it aint rocket science. n*ggas wanna be chiefs not soldiers. But what that say about Jeff if he had Larry under em. right :bow: :bow:

blakdawg
fresh meat

Post by blakdawg » June 11th, 2014, 2:52 pm

BennyBlack wrote:Shout out to ChicagoDisciple, that Farrakhan video was on point!!! As a Maniac we mostly Christians but n*ggas don't be on that religious sh*t, it contradicts what we doing. And to enlighten them not all Folks rock the same. Its easier for Minority's to join a Folks mob before a Fins mob. Even White Folks have their own gangs n lit. But Stones compared to GDs.... GDs ARE IN EVERY STATE!!! WHITES BLACKS LATINOS ARABS ASIAN ETC!!! THEY QUICKER TO BANG FOLKS THEN PEOPLE!!! That religious sh*t is a limitation in the underworld. No major criminal organization incorporates religion into their activity's. Well except for Chicago Fins and the Masons. Even the NY Latin Kings want to be all church like and praying and sh*t.

Its SO MANY GDS because yall willing to accept any and everybody, lames, killas, rapists, all that sh*t. chris for example, lame a$$ n*gga who think he gd. ANYONE AND THEY MOMMA CANT BE FOLKS. yall drawing off numbers nothing more. How can you say having a religious organization is stupid when you abiding by these folks laws like a cult like dat otha n*gga said, especially since the 720 G&D demo has strong influence from the 5 princeples. LTPFJ are the most natural laws that any man or creature already knows as human nature. its not a limitation and you dont have to convert to islam to be a stone
If any of my D's come to me and say I want to be a pastor,I'd tell him or her that's great, but in order to walk with God you'll have to turn your back on the Devil.
And he gotta turn in his flag cause he wanna walk in the light? Because yall worship the devil. You think most pastors really turn their life to God and stop sinning ever again?
BennyBlack wrote:LMMFAO at BlakDog right now :killself:

I used to Draw with the brothers from Eastville right by Humboldt Park and i remember specifically them n*ggas used to be into it wit MLDZ over there here n there. These goofies really came over to da land didnt shoot nothing, but busted out the windows, cut the tires,n spraypainted swastikas n devil horns on my bro car. goofy a$$ north side sh*t.
BennyBlack wrote:BTW I f*cks with some SDs in the Chi, I even have a half brother who SD. And not all of them be on that Satanic sh*t. Most of em just D's. The SDs were under King Davids guidance when they started up. But let's be real here. King David died in 1974, and yet his Disciple Nation is still Glorious and in full affect. Just not organized anymore. My Nation hasn't been known as Devil Worshippers, rather we use the symbols. Like you moes ain't Egyptian but you use the Pyramid.

Its a reason we use everything we use. so whats your reason for using devil worshipping symbols den?
Larry saw that hed have more power if he joined Dave it aint rocket science. n*ggas wanna be chiefs not soldiers. But what that say about Jeff if he had Larry under em. right :bow: :bow:

blakdawg
fresh meat

Post by blakdawg » June 11th, 2014, 2:54 pm

DatNiggaO wrote:Don't nobody really worship no devil just because they ride with pitchforks n*gga :comeon: sh*t is just symbols. the 5 star is used in voodoo and the 6 but that don't don't mean people and folks do voodoo :foh:
the inverted (upside down) 5 star has to do with devil worship. and who drops the 5? :ohhh:

Realspit
og

Post by Realspit » June 11th, 2014, 2:57 pm

#NiggaNation
What's your point w this vid. Good looks enlightened me on that darfur sh*t cuz I was always like them Arabs look like n*ggas to me.

DatNiggaO
lieutenant

Post by DatNiggaO » June 11th, 2014, 3:00 pm

blakdawg wrote:
the inverted (upside down) 5 star has to do with devil worship. and who drops the 5? :ohhh:
1. its the regular 5

2. Voodoo not devil worship its just a different religion...an African religion with a negative stigma because it's not Christianity :ohhh:

blakdawg
fresh meat

Post by blakdawg » June 11th, 2014, 3:05 pm

DatNiggaO wrote:
blakdawg wrote:
1. its the regular 5

2. Voodoo not devil worship its just a different religion...an African religion with a negative stigma because it's not Christianity :ohhh:
bruh did i say the regular 5. i said the inverted 5, which the folks known to do. show me where the 5 point star is represented in voodoo right now