who yall opps

hiighassniigga
underboss

who yall opps

Post by hiighassniigga » April 5th, 2014, 9:41 pm

im talkin bout personally n from where

for me them thorndale gds i always had problems wit them n*ggas since i was a shorty, jungle gds i used to go at it wit them n*ggas too but not as much as thorndale

i got into it wit plenty lords too (cvls and tvls) but it wasnt no block sh*t it was me n specific n*ggas

jersey devil
superior

Re: who yall opps

Post by jersey devil » April 5th, 2014, 10:34 pm

whoever want wreck they can get it

i had problems with brims,smm,R60,grapes from EO

IM GK/CK for grapes/crips who wanna be on that Bk sh*t/Shinek sh*t

i was ms13K at one point cause when we was walking 2 the light rail and we walk past by them then mexican started throwing up some sh*t and n*ggas was like wtf he was throwing up so n*ggas ran down and rock they sh*t :lol: then we found out later they was ms13 that was last time i heard or saw a ms13 :lol:

i was folksK/f*ck da 6 (im still is to chris confused a$$ :lol: ) bcause of this new n*gga in my old school he said he was gd from Minnesota this n*gga would be tagging six point stars everywhere and n*ggas was like "who the f*ck keep taggin 6 point star" n*ggas would cross that sh*t out "f*ck that 6 sh*t its 5 poppin" :lol: then in class n*ggas told him 2 throw his sh*t up he start throwing up the rakes and sh*t and n*ggas was like "gtfoh with that sh*t its shine up around here" :lol: he was a b*tch tho my papi n*gga flash(caused he was fast as sh*t and he some times he will wear this flash(the fast n*gga from the justice league) shirt) was beatin his a$$ after school and then my jamaican n*gga Rah beat his a$$ one time :lol: those the lil broskis

AWPWMLDN
prospect

Post by AWPWMLDN » April 5th, 2014, 10:53 pm

..my hood goin thru a crazy change right now..them whiteys movin in super deep and buying up all the cribs and makin them condos..and you kno when whiteys move in a hood that sh*t change things up sick..police be mad deep in my hood now..we gotta stay movin around that b*tch..

..but we still out there..hangin out on the other sides of our land..

..we have them lame a$$ clown a$$ latin lovers on milwaukee/california and them bitches from richmond/mclean..they NEVER hang out but they do a drive by every so often..
..them orquestra albany n*ggas might not be deep and never leave they hood at darwin city but they bang bang back at us when we go lookin for them in they spots..
..them ho* a$$ spanish lords on mclean/oakley hang out sometimes but they don't be on sh*t with us but taggin at like five in the morning..

..none of them mobs really aint on sh*t..and all bullshit aside..it be hard for a hood to maintain control when them whiteys move in and bring them police..all these hoods i mentioned including mine are all going thru that sh*t now..

1FREEH83VERJOE
corporal

Post by 1FREEH83VERJOE » April 6th, 2014, 1:38 pm

jersey devil wrote:whoever want wreck they can get it

i was ms13K at one point cause when we was walking 2 the light rail and we walk past by them then mexican started throwing up some sh*t and n*ggas was like wtf he was throwing up so n*ggas ran down and rock they sh*t :lol: then we found out later they was ms13 that was last time i heard or saw a ms13 :lol:

i was folksK/f*ck da 6 (im still is to chris confused a$$ :lol: ) bcause of this new n*gga in my old school he said he was gd from Minnesota this n*gga would be tagging six point stars everywhere and n*ggas was like "who the f*ck keep taggin 6 point star" n*ggas would cross that sh*t out "f*ck that 6 sh*t its 5 poppin" :lol: then in class n*ggas told him 2 throw his sh*t up he start throwing up the rakes and sh*t and n*ggas was like "gtfoh with that sh*t its shine up around here" :lol: he was a b*tch tho my papi n*gga flash(caused he was fast as sh*t and he some times he will wear this flash(the fast n*gga from the justice league) shirt) was beatin his a$$ after school and then my jamaican n*gga Rah beat his a$$ one time :lol: those the lil broskis
apgK 92bbK

fucc jayviontae :tiphat:

gkbk :shrug: :dance: imma go to newark and drop all 13 of yall n*ggas

u aint neva drop no baby loc gangster fucc outta hurr b*tch

Chiraq Shooter
prospect

Post by Chiraq Shooter » April 6th, 2014, 2:10 pm

Half of the land bdk gdk :smh: the other half just bdk but a real f*ck you to twilla driveK bdk bdk bdk n*ggas got my homie through his window n f*ck them Kings too they only got something to say when you in they land and they deep them lames chased my a$$ over east by commercial for just tryina get a taco...f*ck them lame a$$ boss simps ol mean muggin wont get out the car when you in they land bitches. Back in the day it was the moes at John Hope but now half of MT some cluckas :shrug: oh and blowing at n*ggas back when it was a 55th n state....nowdays I'm just a spectator :killself:

Almighty12
soldier

Post by Almighty12 » April 6th, 2014, 2:24 pm

Gdk Bdk igk Die 6 Dubmoek in that order

Wild 100s Chris
superior

Post by Wild 100s Chris » April 6th, 2014, 2:36 pm

Almighty12 wrote:Gdk Bdk igk Die 6 Dubmoek in that order
ain't u bpsk also

Almighty12
soldier

Post by Almighty12 » April 6th, 2014, 3:42 pm

Wild 100s Chris wrote:
Almighty12 wrote:Gdk Bdk igk Die 6 Dubmoek in that order
ain't u bpsk also
Im cool with alot of stones but the moes that drop the 5ive some goofys and the moes out here off the dub sum pussys

jersey devil
superior

Post by jersey devil » April 6th, 2014, 5:29 pm

1FREEH83VERJOE wrote:
jersey devil wrote:whoever want wreck they can get it

apgK 92bbK

fucc jayviontae :tiphat:

gkbk :shrug: :dance: imma go to newark and drop all 13 of yall n*ggas

u aint neva drop no baby loc gangster fucc outta hurr b*tch
u aint doing sh*t standman

come out here and be a guest on news12 :2cents:

newark play by creep rules :tiphat:

u dont nothing about that country boy :lol:

Zoediak1804
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » April 6th, 2014, 5:59 pm

tostidos TK
scraps 13K
klan KK & 4K
aryans AK
nazis NK
juggalos (did nothin to me just dont like dem) JK
international posse INPK
yanks YK

TRAGEDYSHINE
underboss

Post by TRAGEDYSHINE » April 8th, 2014, 1:33 pm

Can somebody tell me wtf is a opp? :shrug:

StopLyinStupid
corporal

Post by StopLyinStupid » April 8th, 2014, 1:37 pm

cops, haters. opp=opposition

TRAGEDYSHINE
underboss

Post by TRAGEDYSHINE » April 8th, 2014, 1:47 pm

StopLyinStupid wrote:cops, haters. opp=opposition
Good lookin

cookcounty
underboss

Post by cookcounty » April 9th, 2014, 10:12 am

TRAGEDYSHINE wrote:Can somebody tell me wtf is a opp? :shrug:

a opp is what these new n*ggas call every n*gga that they don't know

Airborne Ranger
foot soldier

Post by Airborne Ranger » April 10th, 2014, 7:25 pm

13K, Nazi K, kkk K, Juggalos JK ( irritating)

Allinyourhood
underboss

Post by Allinyourhood » April 10th, 2014, 9:20 pm

For my Hood known as The Evilside Knox & Barry st. ILBO ....
Insane Spanish cobras from Fullerton & Tripp,Fullerton & Kilbourn and Koz park cobras and OAz
Almighty Latin Eagles from kostner & Armitage
Almighty Imperial Gangsters from laverngne & wrightwood and belden city BMst
Almighty Latin pachucos from Hanson park
Almighty Latin kings from Laramie & school and Drake & school
Maniac Latin disciples from park side & wellington and mobile & dickens
And just recently SGDz from George & mason

Zoediak1804
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » April 10th, 2014, 9:31 pm

Allinyourhood wrote:For my Hood known as The Evilside Knox & Barry st. ILBO ....
Insane Spanish cobras from Fullerton & Tripp,Fullerton & Kilbourn and Koz park cobras and OAz
yo is da imperial gayboys chicago homegrown? we got sum out here in miami, fags be wearin pink flags like dey lil B or sumthin. dey claim Folk but da GD's gave da Zoes approval to declare war bekuz dey keep crossin out our tags.

Allinyourhood
underboss

Post by Allinyourhood » April 11th, 2014, 6:46 pm

:bored:
Zoediak1804 wrote:
Allinyourhood wrote:For my Hood known as The Evilside Knox & Barry st. ILBO ....
yo is da imperial gayboys chicago homegrown? we got sum out here in miami, fags be wearin pink flags like dey lil B or sumthin. dey claim Folk but da GD's gave da Zoes approval to declare war bekuz dey keep crossin out our tags.
yea bro them IGz is homegrown from Chicago... don't let the color fool you ,they have that color cause in the early 80 a main lady IG got killed from the kings and if I'm not mistaken her name was pinky G or she always wore pink so they adopted the color pink in honor of this female and also they have some nice land on the northwest side of Chicago and are about 3,000 strong.
Back in the 90s the imperial Gangsters took a major L when the feds busted a Miami to Chicago cocaine ring and the AIG were working with 3 17th district gang officers and busted a lot of them from Florida and Chicago.

Zoediak1804
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » April 11th, 2014, 7:27 pm

Allinyourhood wrote::bored:
Zoediak1804 wrote:
yea bro them IGz is homegrown from Chicago... don't let the color fool you ,they have that color cause in the early 80 a main lady IG got killed from the kings and if I'm not mistaken her name was pinky G or she always wore pink so they adopted the color pink in honor of this female and also they have some nice land on the northwest side of Chicago and are about 3,000 strong.
Back in the 90s the imperial Gangsters took a major L when the feds busted a Miami to Chicago cocaine ring and the AIG were working with 3 17th district gang officers and busted a lot of them from Florida and Chicago.
IG's mostly a bunch of white kids n cholos out here, dey always taggin dikks on otha gangs' turfs. buddy got layed out a while bakk for bein caught taggin in Latin King hood. if it wasnt for INP n dem Royals IG would be just a memory.

Allinyourhood
underboss

Post by Allinyourhood » April 11th, 2014, 8:02 pm

Zoediak1804 wrote:
Allinyourhood wrote::bored:
Zoediak1804 wrote:
IG's mostly a bunch of white kids n cholos out here, dey always taggin dikks on otha gangs' turfs. buddy got layed out a while bakk for bein caught taggin in Latin King hood. if it wasnt for INP n dem Royals IG would be just a memory.
OK well out here in the chi they are a mostly Puerto Rican and Mexican mob but have a lot of blacks and whites also.
Now when you said in and royals are you saying they are in Florida? Cause in Chicago AIGN runs the Almighty Folks alliance and the royals and insane northide popes aren't that strong in the chi no more.