FLORENCIA 13 - Reglas (rules, regulation)

ThePope
soldier

Re: FLORENCIA 13 - Reglas (rules, regulation)

Post by ThePope » February 21st, 2014, 2:39 pm

sckanless70sboy wrote:
ThePope wrote:
stillblueraggin wrote:
bigcountry wrote:ADOUBT THEY WOULD SAY ANYTHING MEXICAN DONT SPEAK OUT IN BLACK GANGS WHAT MAKE A BLACK SPEAK OUT :shrug:
true...LA was is a integrated, but segregated gang culture. I got fam that was on both sides of the rag, in terms of n*ggas. Watts and Inglewood have been heavily black, but blacks and eses have co-existed for fucntioned for decades..watts vario grape is an example. Even sissies have some reputable OG mexicans...Hoover got reputable OG mexicans. This new age race sh*t which n*ggas and mexicans partake in have drowned out legends in different hoods. I remember leche from 52.....mexican cat. He had heart would never turn down a fade from no one. I remember reputables from the set, but Hoover didn't have too many eses, but the ones that were quoted in...reaped to the full. Hoover is a set that was mostly black...we embraced blackness. Some sets that were black..sought or pretended in some way shape or form sought eses approval. I can go deep with this sh*t. This sh*t is all about demographics.

Look at the low bottoms. sh*t look like Tijuana....But the west is mostly black compared to the west.
good history O.G. :tiphat: how about them asians? i heard asians was banging bloods and crips side by side with hoovers, 60's, 8trey's since the 80's. all through tha crip and blood war years. i heard there were lots of reputable asians in crip and blood sets in watts, compton, inglewood and south central. then the asians branched off and did they own thang but still kept the rag colors they shed blood and fought for. that's how all the asian crip and blood sets started. from dago to oakland to boston. nationwide. all connected to compton watts and south central.
Man of steel is that u? Asians weren't too into the gang banging in LA like that I've never really ran across a Asian from blood or crip gangs in the city like that especially not watts or inglewood. Maybe a philipino but as for Asian like Korean Chinese Japanese naw haven't seen one
what????! how old is you? you're not an O.G. i'm asking tha O.G.'s that were banging during tha bloods and crips war years like stillblueraggin and compton santanaz. i heard all tha O.G. asians from sets like tha asian boys crips, crips with attitude, etcetera.. used to be from sets like crenshaw mafia, 60's, compton crips, 8treys, mad swans bloods, before they started they own asian crip and blood sets. that make sense. how tha hell you think all tha asian bloods and crips sets come from? i know they didnt just wake up one day after watching colors and decided to be copycats. i heard asians were front line soldiers during tha blood and crips war years and helped put bloods and crips on tha map! asians was terrorizing south central compton and watts in tha 80's especially them olb bloods. they had every crip set shook! :tiphat:

Heisenberg
underboss

Post by Heisenberg » February 21st, 2014, 2:43 pm

sckanless70sboy wrote:
ThePope wrote:
stillblueraggin wrote:
bigcountry wrote:ADOUBT THEY WOULD SAY ANYTHING MEXICAN DONT SPEAK OUT IN BLACK GANGS WHAT MAKE A BLACK SPEAK OUT :shrug:
true...LA was is a integrated, but segregated gang culture. I got fam that was on both sides of the rag, in terms of n*ggas. Watts and Inglewood have been heavily black, but blacks and eses have co-existed for fucntioned for decades..watts vario grape is an example. Even sissies have some reputable OG mexicans...Hoover got reputable OG mexicans. This new age race sh*t which n*ggas and mexicans partake in have drowned out legends in different hoods. I remember leche from 52.....mexican cat. He had heart would never turn down a fade from no one. I remember reputables from the set, but Hoover didn't have too many eses, but the ones that were quoted in...reaped to the full. Hoover is a set that was mostly black...we embraced blackness. Some sets that were black..sought or pretended in some way shape or form sought eses approval. I can go deep with this sh*t. This sh*t is all about demographics.

Look at the low bottoms. sh*t look like Tijuana....But the west is mostly black compared to the west.
good history O.G. :tiphat: how about them asians? i heard asians was banging bloods and crips side by side with hoovers, 60's, 8trey's since the 80's. all through tha crip and blood war years. i heard there were lots of reputable asians in crip and blood sets in watts, compton, inglewood and south central. then the asians branched off and did they own thang but still kept the rag colors they shed blood and fought for. that's how all the asian crip and blood sets started. from dago to oakland to boston. nationwide. all connected to compton watts and south central.
Man of steel is that u? Asians weren't too into the gang banging in LA like that I've never really ran across a Asian from blood or crip gangs in the city like that especially not watts or inglewood. Maybe a philipino but as for Asian like Korean Chinese Japanese naw haven't seen one
:lmao:

sckanless70sboy
boss

Post by sckanless70sboy » February 21st, 2014, 3:28 pm

ThePope wrote:
sckanless70sboy wrote:
ThePope wrote:
stillblueraggin wrote:

what????! how old is you? you're not an O.G. i'm asking tha O.G.'s that were banging during tha bloods and crips war years like stillblueraggin and compton santanaz. i heard all tha O.G. asians from sets like tha asian boys crips, crips with attitude, etcetera.. used to be from sets like crenshaw mafia, 60's, compton crips, 8treys, mad swans bloods, before they started they own asian crip and blood sets. that make sense. how tha hell you think all tha asian bloods and crips sets come from? i know they didnt just wake up one day after watching colors and decided to be copycats. i heard asians were front line soldiers during tha blood and crips war years and helped put bloods and crips on tha map! asians was terrorizing south central compton and watts in tha 80's especially them olb bloods. they had every crip set shook! :tiphat:
No there really wasn't. South central BOMPTON and watts in the 70 80 90s on the banging tip was predominantly black and Hispanic. From what I see I never seen or hard of Asians being active in those areas because those ghetto areas are not where Asians hang at or any of that. And I've never heard I a og that was Asian from the hood wtf. Mexican yea but Asian u reachin. I got a feeling this man of steel, but there aren't too many Asians banging actively in the south central LA gang scene with crips and bloods. Jmo

Big K-Loc
superior

Post by Big K-Loc » February 21st, 2014, 5:45 pm

sckanless70sboy wrote:Big k joke before I tell u to shut the f*ck up let me remind u the differences between Florence and yal weird a$$ eastcoastK n*ggas. For one Florence is an original ese gang from California they been had rules and sh*t, 2 they didn't take two different states style and culture mix it together and act like they do the sh*t better then the ones who started it, 3k keep yo bullshit opinions to yo self u r not from California not are u here to see why sh*t happens the way it does there for ur opinions mean nothing keep them on the eastcoastk section we do not care bout u n*ggas or what yal think or how yal feel. Oh last don't compare Florence having rules to how u n*ggas do sh*t two different things entirely. Now u can shut the f*ck up and head back to the east section with ur fuckery
Whether they been had rules or not, my point is just that it's practical and common sense for anything in life to have rules. That's all I'm saying. Which institution, whether gang or political organization doesn't have rules? Only blood and crip, which is partly why the Mexicans will eventually run y'all idiots out of Cali in the next 10 years. Y'all be looking lodging and refuge in NYC soon from now. But don't worry: we'll take y'all in but y'all have to follow our rules or get steamrolled back to Cali. So keep yourself in check Swayhook. You don't realize the blood and crips sh*t in Cali has been watered down over the past 5-8 years. It's dying while it's growing and has been growing in states outside of Cali.

sckanless70sboy
boss

Post by sckanless70sboy » February 21st, 2014, 6:34 pm

U n*ggas act like there was never structure and sh*t with California bloods and crips. There was but rules don't keep everyone in line, once a hood or n*gga from a hood fires a shot or jumps yo homie on some boofy sh*t the respect for them goes down. I feel if u gon come at me like a crab u can get it just like a crab. U outta town n*ggas not understanding how the sh*t really go yal got 15 20 years bangin blood and crip sh*t there's generations out here we got decades in this sh*t here. Not everybody follows the rules. Ima young n*gga and big homies say sh*t ain't the same and I see it and see why, there's reasons and sh*t that go on behind the scene that yal dot know, so until u see sh*t and spend time around it don't speak on what we should b doin out here. Like eastcoastk bloods and crips don't beef with they own kind pssssh. Don't judge us on sh*t kuz yal took and emulated this woke sh*t we made the blueprints yal changed the sh*t. Don't speak on sh*t out here kuz u trampk thousand miles away.

hoodpeace2013
underboss

Post by hoodpeace2013 » February 21st, 2014, 6:44 pm

stillblueraggin wrote:

a mexican in a black set called by a spanish word? :wtf2:
leche mean milk
that sound weird lol

hoodpeace2013
underboss

Post by hoodpeace2013 » February 21st, 2014, 6:56 pm

sckanless70sboy wrote:
ThePope wrote:
stillblueraggin wrote:

nah man of steel layin low :lol:

what asians bang is mostly based on class... refugee asians from cambodia, viet, hmong are deep in lbc and fresno. the chinese WC is deep in chinatown(?)
otherwise as for LA there aint many asians as far as i know

there is in van nuys tho

Big K-Loc
superior

Post by Big K-Loc » February 21st, 2014, 7:11 pm

sckanless70sboy wrote:U n*ggas act like there was never structure and sh*t with California bloods and crips. There was but rules don't keep everyone in line, once a hood or n*gga from a hood fires a shot or jumps yo homie on some boofy sh*t the respect for them goes down. I feel if u gon come at me like a crab u can get it just like a crab. U outta town n*ggas not understanding how the sh*t really go yal got 15 20 years bangin blood and crip sh*t there's generations out here we got decades in this sh*t here. Not everybody follows the rules. Ima young n*gga and big homies say sh*t ain't the same and I see it and see why, there's reasons and sh*t that go on behind the scene that yal dot know, so until u see sh*t and spend time around it don't speak on what we should b doin out here. Like eastcoastk bloods and crips don't beef with they own kind pssssh. Don't judge us on sh*t kuz yal took and emulated this woke sh*t we made the blueprints yal changed the sh*t. Don't speak on sh*t out here kuz u trampk thousand miles away.
Ok y'all went away from structure so that's why it's failing. Get back to structure then.

ThePope
soldier

Post by ThePope » February 21st, 2014, 7:15 pm

sckanless70sboy wrote:
ThePope wrote:
sckanless70sboy wrote:
ThePope wrote:
stillblueraggin wrote:

No there really wasn't. South central BOMPTON and watts in the 70 80 90s on the banging tip was predominantly black and Hispanic. From what I see I never seen or hard of Asians being active in those areas because those ghetto areas are not where Asians hang at or any of that. And I've never heard I a og that was Asian from the hood wtf. Mexican yea but Asian u reachin. I got a feeling this man of steel, but there aren't too many Asians banging actively in the south central LA gang scene with crips and bloods. Jmo
i heard asian bloods and crips were front line during tha rodney king riots and were posted up with 8trey on florence and normandie. i also heard there were like 30 asian shotcallers from different sets in attendance at the bloods and crips truce meetings in 1992 in watts. :tiphat:

LBC-310
boss

Post by LBC-310 » February 21st, 2014, 7:25 pm

Big K-Loc wrote:It's funny how you dudes in Cali show Flowers love for having written reglas (rules) and constitutions and so forth, but when crips and bloods on the East Coast started, we had rules, codes, code of conduct, written guidelines and so forth, and because of that, Cali cats kept saying we're fake because we follow rules (reglas) and have codes. What a double standard how y'all can show Flowers love for having codes and rules but diss East Coast bangers for having codes and rules.

If Cali crips and bloods were smart: they better get their sh*t together and start organizing with rules, codes, knowledge and code of conduct because any organization without semi proper structure can't last. That's why I give it another 8 to 10 years before crips and bloods in Cali fully die out and dudes just start to claim their sets without crip and blood attached to it. It's already happened with Snooves, happening now with 8 Tramps and other sets.

My point overall is that it's common sense for any group to have written rules and standards that their members go by, just as East Coast, Midwest and down south gangs have.

Wake the hell up you clowns in Cali...bloods and crips I'm speaking of.
you are dissing florencia but i bet you never met one in your life :lmao:

kultmember
underboss

Post by kultmember » February 21st, 2014, 7:48 pm

ThePope wrote:
sckanless70sboy wrote:
ThePope wrote:
sckanless70sboy wrote:
ThePope wrote:
stillblueraggin wrote:

i heard asian bloods and crips were front line during tha rodney king riots and were posted up with 8trey on florence and normandie. i also heard there were like 30 asian shotcallers from different sets in attendance at the bloods and crips truce meetings in 1992 in watts. :tiphat:
shut up man of steel

sckanless70sboy
boss

Post by sckanless70sboy » February 21st, 2014, 8:02 pm

Big K-Loc wrote:
sckanless70sboy wrote:U n*ggas act like there was never structure and sh*t with California bloods and crips. There was but rules don't keep everyone in line, once a hood or n*gga from a hood fires a shot or jumps yo homie on some boofy sh*t the respect for them goes down. I feel if u gon come at me like a crab u can get it just like a crab. U outta town n*ggas not understanding how the sh*t really go yal got 15 20 years bangin blood and crip sh*t there's generations out here we got decades in this sh*t here. Not everybody follows the rules. Ima young n*gga and big homies say sh*t ain't the same and I see it and see why, there's reasons and sh*t that go on behind the scene that yal dot know, so until u see sh*t and spend time around it don't speak on what we should b doin out here. Like eastcoastk bloods and crips don't beef with they own kind pssssh. Don't judge us on sh*t kuz yal took and emulated this woke sh*t we made the blueprints yal changed the sh*t. Don't speak on sh*t out here kuz u trampk thousand miles away.
Ok y'all went away from structure so that's why it's failing. Get back to structure then.
This what annoys me about u outta towners. There's a reason hoods is fonkin now and a reason sh*t is goin the way it is. It isn't happening like this because we choose to b like this. Like I said u not over here to see so it ain't no point in Tryna explain it to u

sckanless70sboy
boss

Post by sckanless70sboy » February 21st, 2014, 8:04 pm

ThePope wrote:
sckanless70sboy wrote:
ThePope wrote:
sckanless70sboy wrote:
ThePope wrote:
stillblueraggin wrote:

:cmon: :facepalm: ban this n*gga now smh

ThePope
soldier

Post by ThePope » February 21st, 2014, 8:31 pm

i also heard asian crips and bloods were invited to rap on tha bangin on wax albums :tiphat:

619Loc
boss

Post by 619Loc » February 21st, 2014, 11:27 pm

[livemixtapes][/livemixtapes]
ThePope wrote:i also heard asian crips and bloods were invited to rap on tha bangin on wax albums :tiphat:

You heard wrong.
Tweedy Bird Loc was on some black supremacist sh*t

sckanless70sboy
boss

Post by sckanless70sboy » February 21st, 2014, 11:39 pm

619Loc wrote:[livemixtapes][/livemixtapes]
ThePope wrote:i also heard asian crips and bloods were invited to rap on tha bangin on wax albums :tiphat:

You heard wrong.
R u serious? No he wasn't one of them n*ggas was albino or white that n*gga Kiki loko from Barlems but no other race besides blacks were heavy on that crip and blood sh*t during that time besides blacks especially when it came to rapping. It wasn't like they excluded Hispanics or other races other races wasn't F*ck*n with it like that.

dalocsta
underboss

Post by dalocsta » February 21st, 2014, 11:47 pm

Outta town N*ggaz are straight wierdos.

Who in thier right mind would wanna start bangin Bs & Cs and directly copying Cali gangs at this point???

Weak minded follower N*ggaz

619Loc
boss

Post by 619Loc » February 25th, 2014, 2:19 pm

sckanless70sboy wrote:
619Loc wrote:[livemixtapes][/livemixtapes]

You heard wrong.
R u serious? No he wasn't one of them n*ggas was albino or white that n*gga Kiki loko from Barlems but no other race besides blacks were heavy on that crip and blood sh*t during that time besides blacks especially when it came to rapping. It wasn't like they excluded Hispanics or other races other races wasn't F*ck*n with it like that.

Damn this has to be the dumbest thing I read.
Kiki Loco was dissing Banging On Wax hard, he wasn't a part of it.

Tweedy Bird Loc is racist, his music is littered with racist sh*t
For instance, haven't you heard MY DICC IS PREJUDICE

bigcountry
prince

Post by bigcountry » February 25th, 2014, 7:08 pm

Exactly was not a rumor its was truth in same breath get rid all your black member if you have a itch then scratch it on a black gangs

bigcountry
prince

Post by bigcountry » February 25th, 2014, 7:28 pm

some ese hood didnt approve of it because they was still dealing with blacks in dope bizz that when was major hold out in the dope game and raised the price on the dope game to show they might it wasnt about the ec vs f13 beef it had nothing do with other black gangs