Extinct Chicago Gangs

WychMann200
captain
Posts: 417
Joined: August 6th, 2013, 12:50 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: The Ill The Dub The I The O
Location: Ghetto Zone

Extinct Chicago Gangs

Unread post by WychMann200 » August 11th, 2013, 2:20 pm

Ashland Vikings
Latin Lovers
Insane Deuces
Latin Dragons
Gangster Party People
Almighty Bishops
Orchestra Albany
Krazy Getdown Boys
Insane C-Notes
12th Street Players
Insane Popes
Harrison Gents
Insane Two 2 Boys
Almighty Brazers
Latin Eagles
Simon City Royals

robin hoodlum
underboss
Posts: 1058
Joined: April 30th, 2013, 7:38 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by robin hoodlum » August 11th, 2013, 2:52 pm

Those gangs are active they just not doing anything, but then again what the fuck do I know :shrug:

User avatar
Wild 100s Chris
superior
Posts: 3873
Joined: July 30th, 2013, 6:04 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Roseland's LochNess

Unread post by Wild 100s Chris » August 11th, 2013, 3:16 pm

if u don't have more then 20 active niggas in your gang

u r not a gang, and more likely to flip while in jail or prison :2cents:

WychMann200
captain
Posts: 417
Joined: August 6th, 2013, 12:50 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: The Ill The Dub The I The O
Location: Ghetto Zone

Unread post by WychMann200 » August 11th, 2013, 4:07 pm

those gangs i listed are actual extinct gangs because they Dont do shit i say that because it true they claim Nobody cant come 2 their hood but yet Everybody be in their hood i almost forgot Milwaukee Kings are extinct to they try 2 stay around by claimin insane but the Cobras Aint havin it :lol:

TreyJay
sergeant
Posts: 307
Joined: March 14th, 2013, 8:06 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by TreyJay » August 12th, 2013, 8:58 pm

WychMann200 wrote:those gangs i listed are actual extinct gangs because they Dont do shit i say that because it true they claim Nobody cant come 2 their hood but yet Everybody be in their hood i almost forgot Milwaukee Kings are extinct to they try 2 stay around by claimin insane but the Cobras Aint havin it :lol:
Dam so only insanes puddin in work is drains n cobras
I thought tha dueces was on it in some hoods?

WychMann200
captain
Posts: 417
Joined: August 6th, 2013, 12:50 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: The Ill The Dub The I The O
Location: Ghetto Zone

Unread post by WychMann200 » August 12th, 2013, 9:01 pm

TreyJay wrote:
WychMann200 wrote:those gangs i listed are actual extinct gangs because they Dont do shit i say that because it true they claim Nobody cant come 2 their hood but yet Everybody be in their hood i almost forgot Milwaukee Kings are extinct to they try 2 stay around by claimin insane but the Cobras Aint havin it :lol:
Dam so only insanes puddin in work is drains n cobras
I thought tha dueces was on it in some hoods?
Deuces still around? i thought LatinKings SDz GDs & Ambros took them out :lol:

TreyJay
sergeant
Posts: 307
Joined: March 14th, 2013, 8:06 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by TreyJay » August 12th, 2013, 9:08 pm

WychMann200 wrote:
TreyJay wrote:
WychMann200 wrote:those gangs i listed are actual extinct gangs because they Dont do shit i say that because it true they claim Nobody cant come 2 their hood but yet Everybody be in their hood i almost forgot Milwaukee Kings are extinct to they try 2 stay around by claimin insane but the Cobras Aint havin it :lol:
Dam so only insanes puddin in work is drains n cobras
I thought tha dueces was on it in some hoods?
Deuces still around? i thought LatinKings SDz GDs & Ambros took them out :lol:
From what I hear HP Latin kings aint really on shyt shyt its SS kings n Ambrose aint in HP again that's Southside
SDZ are supposedly up there kuz they war in with insane dragons n too my surprise herd on here dragons winning

WychMann200
captain
Posts: 417
Joined: August 6th, 2013, 12:50 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: The Ill The Dub The I The O
Location: Ghetto Zone

Unread post by WychMann200 » August 12th, 2013, 9:52 pm

TreyJay wrote:
WychMann200 wrote:
TreyJay wrote:
WychMann200 wrote:those gangs i listed are actual extinct gangs because they Dont do shit i say that because it true they claim Nobody cant come 2 their hood but yet Everybody be in their hood i almost forgot Milwaukee Kings are extinct to they try 2 stay around by claimin insane but the Cobras Aint havin it :lol:
Dam so only insanes puddin in work is drains n cobras
I thought tha dueces was on it in some hoods?
Deuces still around? i thought LatinKings SDz GDs & Ambros took them out :lol:
From what I hear HP Latin kings aint really on shyt shyt its SS kings n Ambrose aint in HP again that's Southside
SDZ are supposedly up there kuz they war in with insane dragons n too my surprise herd on here dragons winning
well North Chi is Mostly Suburban these days every hood up there is looking more like Pleasantville :lol: & u talking about InsaneDragons they might Not be as big as they use 2 be but they still tough as fuck they hold on they own they still go at it with LatinKings regardless of their size

TreyJay
sergeant
Posts: 307
Joined: March 14th, 2013, 8:06 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by TreyJay » August 12th, 2013, 11:55 pm

WychMann200 wrote:
TreyJay wrote:
WychMann200 wrote:
TreyJay wrote:
WychMann200 wrote:those gangs i listed are actual extinct gangs because they Dont do shit i say that because it true they claim Nobody cant come 2 their hood but yet Everybody be in their hood i almost forgot Milwaukee Kings are extinct to they try 2 stay around by claimin insane but the Cobras Aint havin it :lol:
Dam so only insanes puddin in work is drains n cobras
I thought tha dueces was on it in some hoods?
Deuces still around? i thought LatinKings SDz GDs & Ambros took them out :lol:
From what I hear HP Latin kings aint really on shyt shyt its SS kings n Ambrose aint in HP again that's Southside
SDZ are supposedly up there kuz they war in with insane dragons n too my surprise herd on here dragons winning
well North Chi is Mostly Suburban these days every hood up there is looking more like Pleasantville :lol: & u talking about InsaneDragons they might Not be as big as they use 2 be but they still tough as fuck they hold on they own they still go at it with LatinKings regardless of their size

THANK YOU!!!
THEY WAS NEVER BIG
ESPECIALLY COMPARED TO THEY OPPS
N I B TELLIN NIGGAZ THRY DON'T GET ENOUGH CREDIT

WychMann200
captain
Posts: 417
Joined: August 6th, 2013, 12:50 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: The Ill The Dub The I The O
Location: Ghetto Zone

Unread post by WychMann200 » August 13th, 2013, 12:07 am

yea the DRagonS put it down on alot of mobs thats why alot of mobs be blankin them

TreyJay
sergeant
Posts: 307
Joined: March 14th, 2013, 8:06 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by TreyJay » August 13th, 2013, 12:29 am

WychMann200 wrote:yea the DRagonS put it down on alot of mobs thats why alot of mobs be blankin them
My thing is ratio with kings is
Like 25:3 :smh:
Drs b treating dem niggaz

WychMann200
captain
Posts: 417
Joined: August 6th, 2013, 12:50 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: The Ill The Dub The I The O
Location: Ghetto Zone

Unread post by WychMann200 » August 13th, 2013, 12:31 am

TreyJay wrote:
WychMann200 wrote:yea the DRagonS put it down on alot of mobs thats why alot of mobs be blankin them
My thing is ratio with kings is
Like 25:3 :smh:
Drs b treating dem niggaz
well the LatinKings are like the GDs they think because theyre a big that that they Cant be beat so they get lazy & snooze on their rivals Not knowin they rivals been Waitin 4 them 2 slip up & Now its catchin up with them just like at HumboldtPark LKs

TreyJay
sergeant
Posts: 307
Joined: March 14th, 2013, 8:06 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by TreyJay » August 13th, 2013, 12:35 am

WychMann200 wrote:
TreyJay wrote:
WychMann200 wrote:yea the DRagonS put it down on alot of mobs thats why alot of mobs be blankin them
My thing is ratio with kings is
Like 25:3 :smh:
Drs b treating dem niggaz
well the LatinKings are like the GDs they think because theyre a big that that they Cant be beat so they get lazy & snooze on their rivals Not knowin they rivals been Waitin 4 them 2 slip up & Now its catchin up with them just like at HumboldtPark LKs

Wonder why dragon's aint really expanded
But they got they hoods on LOCK!

hiighassniigga
underboss
Posts: 1663
Joined: May 14th, 2013, 12:14 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: paper city

Unread post by hiighassniigga » August 13th, 2013, 12:35 am

dragons aint treatin no kings :lol:

WychMann200
captain
Posts: 417
Joined: August 6th, 2013, 12:50 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: The Ill The Dub The I The O
Location: Ghetto Zone

Unread post by WychMann200 » August 13th, 2013, 12:37 am

hiighassniigga wrote:dragons aint treatin no kings :lol:
well Dragons Aint that big plus its SO Many Damn Kings Aint no tellin from what part of town they will come from they ALL Over the Chi plus certain gangs have went extinct

TreyJay
sergeant
Posts: 307
Joined: March 14th, 2013, 8:06 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by TreyJay » August 13th, 2013, 12:39 am

WychMann200 wrote:
hiighassniigga wrote:dragons aint treatin no kings :lol:
well Dragons Aint that big plus its SO Many Damn Kings Aint no tellin from what part of town they will come from they ALL Over the Chi plus certain gangs have went extinct
If dragons was like IGs big they would b a force nbs

WychMann200
captain
Posts: 417
Joined: August 6th, 2013, 12:50 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: The Ill The Dub The I The O
Location: Ghetto Zone

Unread post by WychMann200 » August 13th, 2013, 12:41 am

TreyJay wrote:
WychMann200 wrote:
hiighassniigga wrote:dragons aint treatin no kings :lol:
well Dragons Aint that big plus its SO Many Damn Kings Aint no tellin from what part of town they will come from they ALL Over the Chi plus certain gangs have went extinct
If dragons was like IGs big they would b a force nbs
i think Latin Dragons should flip 2 InsaneDragons & make it Easier on themselves :lol:

TreyJay
sergeant
Posts: 307
Joined: March 14th, 2013, 8:06 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by TreyJay » August 13th, 2013, 12:45 am

WychMann200 wrote:
TreyJay wrote:
WychMann200 wrote:
hiighassniigga wrote:dragons aint treatin no kings :lol:
well Dragons Aint that big plus its SO Many Damn Kings Aint no tellin from what part of town they will come from they ALL Over the Chi plus certain gangs have went extinct
If dragons was like IGs big they would b a force nbs
i think Latin Dragons should flip 2 InsaneDragons & make it Easier on themselves :lol:
Prolly

WychMann200
captain
Posts: 417
Joined: August 6th, 2013, 12:50 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: The Ill The Dub The I The O
Location: Ghetto Zone

Unread post by WychMann200 » August 13th, 2013, 12:47 am

im still Suprized that Stylers are still around i thought they would be gone by now since they stayed small all these years they still cool with the MLDs to

TreyJay
sergeant
Posts: 307
Joined: March 14th, 2013, 8:06 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by TreyJay » August 13th, 2013, 12:50 am

WychMann200 wrote:im still Suprized that Stylers are still around i thought they would be gone by now since they stayed small all these years they still cool with the MLDs to
:shrug: drs stayed small they still around

WychMann200
captain
Posts: 417
Joined: August 6th, 2013, 12:50 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: The Ill The Dub The I The O
Location: Ghetto Zone

Unread post by WychMann200 » August 13th, 2013, 12:52 am

TreyJay wrote:
WychMann200 wrote:im still Suprized that Stylers are still around i thought they would be gone by now since they stayed small all these years they still cool with the MLDs to
:shrug: drs stayed small they still around
u got a point lol

TreyJay
sergeant
Posts: 307
Joined: March 14th, 2013, 8:06 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by TreyJay » August 13th, 2013, 12:56 am

WychMann200 wrote:
TreyJay wrote:
WychMann200 wrote:im still Suprized that Stylers are still around i thought they would be gone by now since they stayed small all these years they still cool with the MLDs to
:shrug: drs stayed small they still around
u got a point lol
But then again dragons :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: a b

WychMann200
captain
Posts: 417
Joined: August 6th, 2013, 12:50 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: The Ill The Dub The I The O
Location: Ghetto Zone

Unread post by WychMann200 » August 13th, 2013, 1:02 am

& is Bishops really clickin up with Kings now?

TreyJay
sergeant
Posts: 307
Joined: March 14th, 2013, 8:06 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by TreyJay » August 13th, 2013, 1:28 am

WychMann200 wrote:& is Bishops really clickin up with Kings now?
Most Hispanic gangs grip kings for protection

WychMann200
captain
Posts: 417
Joined: August 6th, 2013, 12:50 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: The Ill The Dub The I The O
Location: Ghetto Zone

Unread post by WychMann200 » August 13th, 2013, 1:34 am

TreyJay wrote:
WychMann200 wrote:& is Bishops really clickin up with Kings now?
Most Hispanic gangs grip kings for protection
:lmao: Lame no wonder Ambrose is pushin them out

TreyJay
sergeant
Posts: 307
Joined: March 14th, 2013, 8:06 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by TreyJay » August 13th, 2013, 1:42 am

WychMann200 wrote:
TreyJay wrote:
WychMann200 wrote:& is Bishops really clickin up with Kings now?
Most Hispanic gangs grip kings for protection
:lmao: Lame no wonder Ambrose is pushin them out
Wonder if drs could go at it with saints.....
Think about that

WychMann200
captain
Posts: 417
Joined: August 6th, 2013, 12:50 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: The Ill The Dub The I The O
Location: Ghetto Zone

Unread post by WychMann200 » August 13th, 2013, 1:45 am

that Aint happen Tw6 can Barely keep up with Renegade Saints i doubt Dragons could on that :lol:

TreyJay
sergeant
Posts: 307
Joined: March 14th, 2013, 8:06 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by TreyJay » August 13th, 2013, 1:48 am

WychMann200 wrote:that Aint happen Tw6 can Barely keep up with Renegade Saints i doubt Dragons could on that :lol:
2-6 just not "applying" themselves :lmao:

TreyJay
sergeant
Posts: 307
Joined: March 14th, 2013, 8:06 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by TreyJay » August 13th, 2013, 1:49 am

TreyJay wrote:
WychMann200 wrote:that Aint happen Tw6 can Barely keep up with Renegade Saints i doubt Dragons could on that :lol:
2-6 just not "applying" themselves :lmao:
Who's bigger drs or saints?

WychMann200
captain
Posts: 417
Joined: August 6th, 2013, 12:50 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: The Ill The Dub The I The O
Location: Ghetto Zone

Unread post by WychMann200 » August 13th, 2013, 1:50 am

TreyJay wrote:
WychMann200 wrote:that Aint happen Tw6 can Barely keep up with Renegade Saints i doubt Dragons could on that :lol:
2-6 just not "applying" themselves :lmao:
well u know their squad Darkside is going against them in minute Darkside is going 2 be on their own

WychMann200
captain
Posts: 417
Joined: August 6th, 2013, 12:50 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: The Ill The Dub The I The O
Location: Ghetto Zone

Unread post by WychMann200 » August 13th, 2013, 1:51 am

TreyJay wrote:
TreyJay wrote:
WychMann200 wrote:that Aint happen Tw6 can Barely keep up with Renegade Saints i doubt Dragons could on that :lol:
2-6 just not "applying" themselves :lmao:
Who's bigger drs or saints?
Saints they go at it with alot of gangs & stand more of a chance than IDRS

TreyJay
sergeant
Posts: 307
Joined: March 14th, 2013, 8:06 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by TreyJay » August 13th, 2013, 1:53 am

WychMann200 wrote:
TreyJay wrote:
WychMann200 wrote:that Aint happen Tw6 can Barely keep up with Renegade Saints i doubt Dragons could on that :lol:
ye
2-6 just not "applying" themselves :lmao:
well u know their squad Darkside is going against them in minute Darkside is going 2 be on their own
Yeah I know a bunny n he said dark side been on bs not grooming other bunnies like the harding ones or sum shyt like that

WychMann200
captain
Posts: 417
Joined: August 6th, 2013, 12:50 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: The Ill The Dub The I The O
Location: Ghetto Zone

Unread post by WychMann200 » August 13th, 2013, 2:02 am

TreyJay wrote:
WychMann200 wrote:
TreyJay wrote:
WychMann200 wrote:that Aint happen Tw6 can Barely keep up with Renegade Saints i doubt Dragons could on that :lol:
ye
2-6 just not "applying" themselves :lmao:
well u know their squad Darkside is going against them in minute Darkside is going 2 be on their own
Yeah I know a bunny n he said dark side been on bs not grooming other bunnies like the harding ones or sum shyt like that
well Most gangs in this new generation has Fallen Off Hard

TreyJay
sergeant
Posts: 307
Joined: March 14th, 2013, 8:06 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by TreyJay » August 13th, 2013, 2:08 am

:lmao:
WychMann200 wrote:
TreyJay wrote:
WychMann200 wrote:
TreyJay wrote:
WychMann200 wrote:that Aint happen Tw6 can Barely keep up with Renegade Saints i doubt Dragons could on that :lol:
ye
2-6 just not "applying" themselves :lmao:
well u know their squad Darkside is going against them in minute Darkside is going 2 be on their own
Yeah I know a bunny n he said dark side been on bs not grooming other bunnies like the harding ones or sum shyt like that
well Most gangs in this new generation has Fallen Off Hard
Who hasn't???

TreyJay
sergeant
Posts: 307
Joined: March 14th, 2013, 8:06 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by TreyJay » August 13th, 2013, 2:10 am

WychMann200 wrote:that Aint happen Tw6 can Barely keep up with Renegade Saints i doubt Dragons could on that :lol:
SDs????

WychMann200
captain
Posts: 417
Joined: August 6th, 2013, 12:50 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: The Ill The Dub The I The O
Location: Ghetto Zone

Unread post by WychMann200 » August 13th, 2013, 2:12 am

TreyJay wrote:
WychMann200 wrote:that Aint happen Tw6 can Barely keep up with Renegade Saints i doubt Dragons could on that :lol:
SDs????
SDz been go hard at Dam near Everybody they got Bishops shook & they be going at it with MLDz 2

TreyJay
sergeant
Posts: 307
Joined: March 14th, 2013, 8:06 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by TreyJay » August 13th, 2013, 2:16 am

WychMann200 wrote:
TreyJay wrote:
WychMann200 wrote:that Aint happen Tw6 can Barely keep up with Renegade Saints i doubt Dragons could on that :lol:
SDs????
SDz been go hard at Dam near Everybody they got Bishops shook & they be going at it with MLDz 2
Who winning between the 2 disciples?
N how they blank maniacs they a b Throwin down they own shyt?

tucifer
general
Posts: 793
Joined: June 29th, 2011, 4:45 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Chi by way of Detroit

Unread post by tucifer » August 13th, 2013, 3:41 am

BGDN

WychMann200
captain
Posts: 417
Joined: August 6th, 2013, 12:50 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: The Ill The Dub The I The O
Location: Ghetto Zone

Unread post by WychMann200 » August 13th, 2013, 10:17 am

TreyJay wrote:
WychMann200 wrote:
TreyJay wrote:
WychMann200 wrote:that Aint happen Tw6 can Barely keep up with Renegade Saints i doubt Dragons could on that :lol:
SDs????
SDz been go hard at Dam near Everybody they got Bishops shook & they be going at it with MLDz 2
Who winning between the 2 disciples?
N how they blank maniacs they a b Throwin down they own shyt?
Lol naw they jus say ManiacKilla SDz think of themselevs as the real Ds & the only block of the MLDz that stand a real chance is GrandCity idk about the other blocks
they say it right here in this video Huron IGSD

WychMann200
captain
Posts: 417
Joined: August 6th, 2013, 12:50 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: The Ill The Dub The I The O
Location: Ghetto Zone

Unread post by WychMann200 » August 13th, 2013, 10:18 am


DerickRoejah
foot soldier
Posts: 166
Joined: August 11th, 2013, 6:47 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: BOTDFK Damu Boss Life Southside Blood Gang
Location: Loko Ckity Piru Block Latin Syde

Unread post by DerickRoejah » August 13th, 2013, 10:36 am

Insane Familia Folks 2013
ISC/YLOC still deep as fuck
OA-going extinct plus they be snitching
IDRS-still small as fuck but tearing SDz up :lol:
I2D-on the Southside lookin bummy as fuck lol
ICN$-Extinct :lmao:

DerickRoejah
foot soldier
Posts: 166
Joined: August 11th, 2013, 6:47 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: BOTDFK Damu Boss Life Southside Blood Gang
Location: Loko Ckity Piru Block Latin Syde

Unread post by DerickRoejah » August 13th, 2013, 10:40 am

TreyJay wrote:
WychMann200 wrote:that Aint happen Tw6 can Barely keep up with Renegade Saints i doubt Dragons could on that :lol:
2-6 just not "applying" themselves :lmao:
Two6 losen it since they had that broke up with Gansta PPz :lol: & now their kidz DarksideGang is NOT listn 2 them anymore :lol:

hoodie
general
Posts: 738
Joined: April 1st, 2012, 1:20 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 1 Man Gang

Unread post by hoodie » August 13th, 2013, 12:29 pm

WychMann200 wrote:Ashland Vikings
Latin Lovers
Insane Deuces
Latin Dragons
Gangster Party People
Almighty Bishops
Orchestra Albany
Krazy Getdown Boys
Insane C-Notes
12th Street Players
Insane Popes
Harrison Gents
Insane Two 2 Boys
Almighty Brazers
Latin Eagles
Simon City Royals
Whoa... ur kinda way off on this list buddy :wtf:

How can u forgot to add in City Knights... Latin Jivers... Sin City Boys.. & 4GMz in the list :wtf: those gangs are for sure extinct

Vikings do be in Cicero but they do post up once a while.. same wit the 22 boys but they got 1 hood left.... dem Latin Eagles still bang out in the NS n ive seen em n they are sum gunners from what i hear... Bishops are slowly on a come up by 35th n Western.. they smoked a Cobra n sum girl that chills wit the Counts.. Deuces are still around by 43rd n by lil village n on Aurora

everything else ur pretty much right

TreyJay
sergeant
Posts: 307
Joined: March 14th, 2013, 8:06 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by TreyJay » August 13th, 2013, 1:12 pm

WychMann200 wrote:
TreyJay wrote:
WychMann200 wrote:
TreyJay wrote:
WychMann200 wrote:that Aint happen Tw6 can Barely keep up with Renegade Saints i doubt Dragons could on that :lol:
SDs????
SDz been go hard at Dam near Everybody they got Bishops shook & they be going at it with MLDz 2
Who winning between the 2 disciples?
N how they blank maniacs they a b Throwin down they own shyt?
Lol naw they jus say ManiacKilla SDz think of themselevs as the real Ds & the only block of the MLDz that stand a real chance is GrandCity idk about the other blocks
they say it right here in this video Huron IGSD
Who's bigger?

User avatar
IlDuce
underboss
Posts: 1526
Joined: March 4th, 2012, 1:07 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Citizens to Re-Elect Larry Dominick
Location: Cicero(Hawthorne), IL

Unread post by IlDuce » August 13th, 2013, 1:13 pm

Some of this is suspect. Vikings post up once in a blue moon otherwise they are just tagging, wolfin and sending in pics to CCW :lmao:

Latin Dragons not extinct either. Sir Ambro could elaborate but he hasn't been around.

TreyJay
sergeant
Posts: 307
Joined: March 14th, 2013, 8:06 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by TreyJay » August 13th, 2013, 1:25 pm

IlDuce wrote:Some of this is suspect. Vikings post up once in a blue moon otherwise they are just tagging, wolfin and sending in pics to CCW :lmao:

Latin Dragons not extinct either. Sir Ambro could elaborate but he hasn't been around.
Vikings strongest in Kenosha WI

LaDiezYOcho
associate
Posts: 124
Joined: July 23rd, 2013, 9:15 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by LaDiezYOcho » August 13th, 2013, 2:08 pm

Youz a stunner most those Mobs are active, on Barry Horne the 2z bucked at that the laws on the northside recently how are they extinct

MURDER G
associate
Posts: 138
Joined: February 18th, 2013, 9:16 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 2DARKK ¡i¡ SIDE4

Unread post by MURDER G » August 13th, 2013, 4:12 pm

TreyJay wrote:
WychMann200 wrote:
TreyJay wrote:
WychMann200 wrote:that Aint happen Tw6 can Barely keep up with Renegade Saints i doubt Dragons could on that :lol:
ye
2-6 just not "applying" themselves :lmao:
well u know their squad Darkside is going against them in minute Darkside is going 2 be on their own
Yeah I know a bunny n he said dark side been on bs not grooming other bunnies like the harding ones or sum shyt like that

LIES FUCK YOUR SOURCE WHAT THEY CALL YOUR BOY WHATS HIS NAME? I KNOW DAMN WELL NONE OF YALL NIGGAS KNOW A REAL DS26. SD's ARE GOING EXTINCT TOO 18TH GOT SHUT DOWN 42 AND 44 FAGS ALL FLIPPED TO 47 TO BE CLOSER TO KINGS CUZ THE BOYS FROM 38 BE GIVIN EM TOO MUCH OF THE BINNESS. AMBROSE EXTINCT. GD'S IN PILSEN EXTINCT GPP GETTING IT CRACKIN ON 56TH ALL YALL NIGGAS MOMMAS EXTINCT


MATON DE REY BITCH

DerickRoejah
foot soldier
Posts: 166
Joined: August 11th, 2013, 6:47 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: BOTDFK Damu Boss Life Southside Blood Gang
Location: Loko Ckity Piru Block Latin Syde

Unread post by DerickRoejah » August 13th, 2013, 11:56 pm

MURDER G wrote:
TreyJay wrote:
WychMann200 wrote:
TreyJay wrote:
WychMann200 wrote:that Aint happen Tw6 can Barely keep up with Renegade Saints i doubt Dragons could on that :lol:
ye
2-6 just not "applying" themselves :lmao:
well u know their squad Darkside is going against them in minute Darkside is going 2 be on their own
Yeah I know a bunny n he said dark side been on bs not grooming other bunnies like the harding ones or sum shyt like that

LIES FUCK YOUR SOURCE WHAT THEY CALL YOUR BOY WHATS HIS NAME? I KNOW DAMN WELL NONE OF YALL NIGGAS KNOW A REAL DS26. SD's ARE GOING EXTINCT TOO 18TH GOT SHUT DOWN 42 AND 44 FAGS ALL FLIPPED TO 47 TO BE CLOSER TO KINGS CUZ THE BOYS FROM 38 BE GIVIN EM TOO MUCH OF THE BINNESS. AMBROSE EXTINCT. GD'S IN PILSEN EXTINCT GPP GETTING IT CRACKIN ON 56TH ALL YALL NIGGAS MOMMAS EXTINCT


MATON DE REY BITCH
:cmon: im Not dissin nobody i have no reason 2 & what do my mom gotta do with this

MyckBround
prospect
Posts: 91
Joined: August 15th, 2013, 2:14 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: BVBK True Blue Crew Nergo Lokotes LWG 7803
Location: In My Zone Chilln

Unread post by MyckBround » August 16th, 2013, 12:36 am

Most mobz on da Northside is Extinct Period :lol:

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post