Re: GOOD p*ssy

Post by dueceduece187 » February 26th, 2012, 8:28 pm

gotta be loose and colorful

ODA574Bandit
underboss

Post by ODA574Bandit » February 26th, 2012, 8:59 pm

dueceduece187 wrote:gotta be loose and colorful
f*ck OUTTA HERE WITH THAT sh*t..LOOSE AND COLORFUL :facepalm: i mean thats what u like..thats what u consider good p*ssy..but f*ck OUTTA HERE WITH sh*t :smh: :lmao: this n*gga want a blue waffle :lmao:

dueceduece187
boss

Post by dueceduece187 » February 26th, 2012, 9:13 pm

ODA574Bandit wrote:
f*ck OUTTA HERE WITH THAT sh*t..LOOSE AND COLORFUL :facepalm: i mean thats what u like..thats what u consider good p*ssy..but f*ck OUTTA HERE WITH sh*t :smh: :lmao: this n*gga want a blue waffle :lmao:
god damn i seen that sh*t a n*gga almost nutted on site

ODA574Bandit
underboss

Post by ODA574Bandit » February 26th, 2012, 10:13 pm

dueceduece187 wrote:
ODA574Bandit wrote:
god damn i seen that sh*t a n*gga almost nutted on site
oh damn dude u twisted..u just made me F*ck*n puke :smh:

Ghazi
captain

Post by Ghazi » February 27th, 2012, 2:14 am

On everything ... The skinny chicks be havin them deep pussies a n*gga can get it all tha way in in .. Them thick femalez sh*t be on sum short stoppin sh*t lol
I noticed that sh*t too!!!

Growing up I always thought them big bitches pussies be big and deep as a damn cave, but no!! Its them skinny bitches that got p*ssy longer than a freeway?! WTF?! sh*t end damn near right at they necks!! I dont know where big bitches inner coochies went, but you know some of them big and tall bitches gots to have pussies deeper than the Pacific ocean. All of em cant be havin those belly button pussies.

kontraband
underboss

Post by kontraband » February 27th, 2012, 2:19 am

Tight p*ssy and wet p*ssy, but not that atlantic ocean wet p*ssy... I like my p*ssy like I like my weed sticky, icky, icky!

Infact I just finished some p*ssy, Hatien p*ssy, she know that voodoo sh*t!

FRESHFRESH
fresh meat

Post by FRESHFRESH » February 27th, 2012, 2:23 am

It is mighty hoeish in here. I might make a fat booty jog around the block, get that extra potency before I even approach that. When my face be sit on, I need it slimin and fragrant like i laid on the deck of a shrimp boat and have a net full of shrimp just dropped all over me. and gimme them panties for nostalgia. i don't give a f*ck if it tight neither cus im droppin all kinds of sh*t in there

kontraband
underboss

Post by kontraband » February 27th, 2012, 2:27 am

FRESHFRESH wrote:It is mighty hoeish in here. I might make a fat booty jog around the block, get that extra potency before I even approach that. When my face be sit on, I need it slimin and fragrant like i laid on the deck of a shrimp boat and have a net full of shrimp just dropped all over me. and gimme them panties for nostalgia. i don't give a f*ck if it tight neither cus im droppin all kinds of sh*t in there

:tiphat: :tiphat: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

MaxxedGunz
superior

Post by MaxxedGunz » February 27th, 2012, 2:27 pm

FRESHFRESH wrote:It is mighty hoeish in here. I might make a fat booty jog around the block, get that extra potency before I even approach that. When my face be sit on, I need it slimin and fragrant like i laid on the deck of a shrimp boat and have a net full of shrimp just dropped all over me. and gimme them panties for nostalgia. i don't give a f*ck if it tight neither cus im droppin all kinds of sh*t in there
This n*gga on some THUGGISH RUGGISH BONE type sh*t :wtf2: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Musa Abdul
associate

Post by Musa Abdul » February 28th, 2012, 12:37 am

tight.FAT.wet.fresh.clean. a little hair is all hood no bush gardens, & word of advice please if yall fuhking a b*tch ask her if she on tha birth controll "mirena" i know yall n*ggas seen the advertisments, yo dicc will hurt as fucc if you tryna go deep hitting that plastic mierana bc sh*t , an why most carribean bitches p*ssy be looking tore up and hairy?

CalChi818
underboss

Post by CalChi818 » February 28th, 2012, 1:38 am

warm, Wet, and not smell like a$$....nice and trimmed, fresh out the shower....I'll eat me some nice fresh CLEAN pussay....

CalChi818
underboss

Post by CalChi818 » February 28th, 2012, 1:41 am

ODA574Bandit wrote:
:lmao: you gotta watch out for them colorful pussays...i aint F*ck*n with no purple or blue pussay...

FoeGang
underboss

Post by FoeGang » February 28th, 2012, 2:01 am

If a b*tch can make a n*gga legs buckle and shake only after 15 pumps she's a keeper lol..

ODA574Bandit
underboss

Post by ODA574Bandit » February 28th, 2012, 5:19 pm

CalChi818 wrote:warm, Wet, and not smell like a$$....nice and trimmed, fresh out the shower....I'll eat me some nice fresh CLEAN pussay....
ya feel me!! :lmao: