WHiiTEBOY "STAY QUEENIN"

NORTHTHEFLUcKUP
superior
Posts: 4801
Joined: September 16th, 2011, 9:16 pm

Re: WHiiTEBOY "STAY QUEENIN"

Post by NORTHTHEFLUcKUP » February 27th, 2012, 9:58 am

718 WAY OF LIFE wrote:
D-ii OR D-ii-E wrote:AT THE END OF THE DAY, ITS ALL ONE FAMILY BUT N*ggaz GOT DIFFERENT LAST NAMES
WELL SAID BL79D..THE WAY I LOOK AT IT IS LIKE WE ALL THE SAME RACE BUT FROM DIFFERENT NATIONALITIES.
ONLY YOU RETARDED a$$ WOULD TRY TO USE AN ANOLOGY TO cOMPARE GANG-BANGIN TO cIVILIZATION...F*ck*n WIERDO :facepalm: :lol:

NORTHTHEFLUcKUP
superior
Posts: 4801
Joined: September 16th, 2011, 9:16 pm

Re: WHiiTEBOY "STAY QUEENIN"

Post by NORTHTHEFLUcKUP » February 27th, 2012, 10:05 am

718 WAY OF LIFE wrote:NAH NAH n*gga..YOU HAD THE D-II HOMIE AND SYNPE TELLING YOU NOT ALL BRIMS IS JACKIN BLOOD AND YOU STILL COMING UP WITH EXCUSES?
NOW YOU SUcKIN DII AND THE SNYPE n*gga OFF...

LIKE THEY WORD IS EVEN MORE OF A BOND THAN THAN THE REST OF THESE n*ggas INcLUDIN YA GANG HISTORIAN a$$ JUST cAUSE THEY SUPPOSEDLY FROM JERSEY, LIKE I SAID ANYBODY cOULD TALK THAT DUMB sh*t ABOUT IM NOT THIS OR THAT OVER THE INTERNET BUT I BET YA LIFE ON IT IF YOU HIT THAT BUILDIN THE SAME n*ggas cALIMIN THEY NOT BLOOD THEY BIG BRAHS ARE JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IS...

FUNNY HOW RETARDED THE sh*t IS, INTERNET n*ggas "OUTSIDE OF cALI" TRYIN TO DIFFERENTIATE THEMSELVES FROM AN AFFILIATION OF A GANG THAT DIDNT EVEN ORIGINATE IN THEY F*ck*n cITY... :2cents: BOTTOMLINE THEM n*ggas IN THE LAW SYSTEM UNDER "BLOOD", ALL THE RU'S I KNOW ARE BLOOD AND THE cITY THEY ORIGINATED FROM IS NIcKNAMED "BOMPTON" NOT PIRUTOWN OR BUGANDYVILL OR NO DUMB sh*t LIKE THAT... :lol:

J-R_RiDa
underboss
Posts: 1804
Joined: August 6th, 2009, 10:17 am

Re: WHiiTEBOY "STAY QUEENIN"

Post by J-R_RiDa » February 27th, 2012, 2:05 pm

NORTHTHEFLUcKUP wrote:
718 WAY OF LIFE wrote:NAH NAH n*gga..YOU HAD THE D-II HOMIE AND SYNPE TELLING YOU NOT ALL BRIMS IS JACKIN BLOOD AND YOU STILL COMING UP WITH EXCUSES?
NOW YOU SUcKIN DII AND THE SNYPE n*gga OFF...

LIKE THEY WORD IS EVEN MORE OF A BOND THAN THAN THE REST OF THESE n*ggas INcLUDIN YA GANG HISTORIAN a$$ JUST cAUSE THEY SUPPOSEDLY FROM JERSEY, LIKE I SAID ANYBODY cOULD TALK THAT DUMB sh*t ABOUT IM NOT THIS OR THAT OVER THE INTERNET BUT I BET YA LIFE ON IT IF YOU HIT THAT BUILDIN THE SAME n*ggas cALIMIN THEY NOT BLOOD THEY BIG BRAHS ARE JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IS...

FUNNY HOW RETARDED THE sh*t IS, INTERNET n*ggas "OUTSIDE OF cALI" TRYIN TO DIFFERENTIATE THEMSELVES FROM AN AFFILIATION OF A GANG THAT DIDNT EVEN ORIGINATE IN THEY F*ck*n cITY... :2cents: BOTTOMLINE THEM n*ggas IN THE LAW SYSTEM UNDER "BLOOD", ALL THE RU'S I KNOW ARE BLOOD AND THE cITY THEY ORIGINATED FROM IS NIcKNAMED "BOMPTON" NOT PIRUTOWN OR BUGANDYVILL OR NO DUMB sh*t LIKE THAT... :lol:
yo i think you reading a lil to much into it or they just might not be saying it right. most n*gga relate to they set more than they gang alliance. so they'll say i'm brim, ru, 7, murda, or shine way before they even mention blood... well atleast w/s & 7's do..... thats from so many sets beefin that to most there isn't a such thing as blood anymore, only a title that n*ggas fall under but all the main concepts are gone in a way.....

SOUTH SIDE SWERV
oog
Posts: 19439
Joined: December 21st, 2007, 11:46 pm

Re: WHiiTEBOY "STAY QUEENIN"

Post by SOUTH SIDE SWERV » February 27th, 2012, 3:06 pm

WHERE I'M FROM IF YOU AINT CRIP THEN YOU BLOOD, PERIOD!...AINT NO IN BETWEENS!...WHETHER YOU BANGIN A EASTSIDE HOOD OR A WESTSIDE BLOCK, WHETHER YOU RED RAGGIN OR WEARING BURGUNDY...BUT N*ggaz FROM ESSEX COUNTY KNOW HOW MY HOOD USED TO BE BACK IN THE DAY, MU LOVE WAS A WAY OF LIFE...THERE AINT NO MORE BLOOD UNITY SO LIKE J-R SAID N*ggaz PUT ON FOR THEY HOOD FIRST, THEY SET SECOND & THE ALLIANCE THEY FALL UNDER IS THIRD...

WHETHER A n*gga SEES HIMSELF AS A BLOOD OR NOT IS IRRELEVANT...CUZ THEM N*ggaz BANGIN THAT BLUE sh*t GONE TREAT EM AS A BLOOD, LAW ENFORCEMENT IS GONE CLASSIFY HIM AS A BLOOD & IF HE GET CAGED IN HE MORE THAN LIKELY GONE ASSOCIATE UNDER THE BLOOD BANNER - SIMPLE!

718 WAY OF LIFE
og
Posts: 13895
Joined: June 20th, 2010, 5:39 pm

Re: WHiiTEBOY "STAY QUEENIN"

Post by 718 WAY OF LIFE » February 27th, 2012, 3:09 pm

I SAY WHY NOT CLAIM SOMETHING(BLOOD) WHEN YOU GOTTA DEAL WITH THE CONSEQUENSES OF BEING ONE?

SOUTH SIDE SWERV
oog
Posts: 19439
Joined: December 21st, 2007, 11:46 pm

Re: WHiiTEBOY "STAY QUEENIN"

Post by SOUTH SIDE SWERV » February 27th, 2012, 3:12 pm

718 WAY OF LIFE wrote:I SAY WHY NOT CLAIM SOMETHING(BLOOD) WHEN YOU GOTTA DEAL WITH THE CONSEQUENSES OF BEING ONE?
CUZ JERZEY RE-WROTE THE RULES TO BANGIN A LOOOOOONG TIME AGO!... :2cents:

User avatar
JaymoB-Ru
underboss
Posts: 1335
Joined: June 2nd, 2011, 10:21 pm

Re: WHiiTEBOY "STAY QUEENIN"

Post by JaymoB-Ru » February 27th, 2012, 3:51 pm

SOUTH SIDE SWERV wrote:WHETHER A n*gga SEES HIMSELF AS A BLOOD OR NOT IS IRRELEVANT...CUZ THEM N*ggaz BANGIN THAT BLUE sh*t GONE TREAT EM AS A BLOOD, LAW ENFORCEMENT IS GONE CLASSIFY HIM AS A BLOOD & IF HE GET CAGED IN HE MORE THAN LIKELY GONE ASSOCIATE UNDER THE BLOOD BANNER - SIMPLE!
at least someone gets it. damn took N*ggaz long enough. of course its ur set first but ur banner is ur banner....

wen i see a hkoover say im hkoover not krip dont matter to me he still a brab in my fucking eyes.

718 WAY OF LIFE
og
Posts: 13895
Joined: June 20th, 2010, 5:39 pm

Re: WHiiTEBOY "STAY QUEENIN"

Post by 718 WAY OF LIFE » February 27th, 2012, 4:05 pm

JaymoB-Ru wrote:
SOUTH SIDE SWERV wrote:WHETHER A n*gga SEES HIMSELF AS A BLOOD OR NOT IS IRRELEVANT...CUZ THEM N*ggaz BANGIN THAT BLUE sh*t GONE TREAT EM AS A BLOOD, LAW ENFORCEMENT IS GONE CLASSIFY HIM AS A BLOOD & IF HE GET CAGED IN HE MORE THAN LIKELY GONE ASSOCIATE UNDER THE BLOOD BANNER - SIMPLE!
at least someone gets it. damn took N*ggaz long enough. of course its ur set first but ur banner is ur banner....

wen i see a hkoover say im hkoover not krip dont matter to me he still a brab in my fucking eyes.
LIKE I SAID BEFORE WHY NOT CLAIM SOMETHIN WHEN YOU STILL GOTTA DEAL WITH THE CONSEQUENSES OF IT

Snype Mafia
underboss
Posts: 1776
Joined: May 1st, 2011, 4:19 pm

Re: WHiiTEBOY "STAY QUEENIN"

Post by Snype Mafia » February 27th, 2012, 9:45 pm

JaymoB-Ru wrote:
SOUTH SIDE SWERV wrote:WHETHER A n*gga SEES HIMSELF AS A BLOOD OR NOT IS IRRELEVANT...CUZ THEM N*ggaz BANGIN THAT BLUE sh*t GONE TREAT EM AS A BLOOD, LAW ENFORCEMENT IS GONE CLASSIFY HIM AS A BLOOD & IF HE GET CAGED IN HE MORE THAN LIKELY GONE ASSOCIATE UNDER THE BLOOD BANNER - SIMPLE!
at least someone gets it. damn took N*ggaz long enough. of course its ur set first but ur banner is ur banner....

wen i see a hkoover say im hkoover not krip dont matter to me he still a brab in my fucking eyes.
still i here you nd like i sed its big b's always with me im reppin da blood alliance/banner/family but thats not my gang. blood gangs are blood gangs more like my cousins its a technical thing some N*ggaz dont care but you dam rite police & locs label it all the same. and yea thats why i ride as blood but lets keep it funky its like poppin the 5ive. i dont ride no 5ive nd N*ggaz no that but wen im shakin wit e/s homies we mite pop a 5 nd throw up dubbz

bKamGr52ve
fresh meat
Posts: 47
Joined: February 15th, 2012, 12:24 pm

Re: WHiiTEBOY "STAY QUEENIN"

Post by bKamGr52ve » February 27th, 2012, 10:51 pm

SkrillaGANG wrote:
718 WAY OF LIFE wrote:YEAH THEY WESTSIDE BRIMMIN AND I WONDER HOW THE FRUITS FEEL ABOUT THEM CALLING THEMSELVES HATS..THE NYBBA DOES IT.
In jersey city Ru's n Brims don't b off dat blood shyt :2cents: even tho dey fukk wit da blood homies heavy...n 2 answer ur question bout FTB's...dem nikkaz do kall demselves hatboys sumtimes...a kouple of dese nikkaz even klique up wit hoover nikkaz n dey kall dey lil alliance "da orange hatboys" :lol:
wHere da fucC yxu see gr52ves cliccin with hatbxys in jersey. i aint never heard xf nx sh*t called da xrange hatbxys

SkrillaGANG
underboss
Posts: 874
Joined: December 1st, 2011, 1:35 pm

Re: WHiiTEBOY "STAY QUEENIN"

Post by SkrillaGANG » February 28th, 2012, 1:53 am

bKamGr52ve wrote:
SkrillaGANG wrote:
718 WAY OF LIFE wrote:YEAH THEY WESTSIDE BRIMMIN AND I WONDER HOW THE FRUITS FEEL ABOUT THEM CALLING THEMSELVES HATS..THE NYBBA DOES IT.
In jersey city Ru's n Brims don't b off dat blood shyt :2cents: even tho dey fukk wit da blood homies heavy...n 2 answer ur question bout FTB's...dem nikkaz do kall demselves hatboys sumtimes...a kouple of dese nikkaz even klique up wit hoover nikkaz n dey kall dey lil alliance "da orange hatboys" :lol:
wHere da fucC yxu see gr52ves cliccin with hatbxys in jersey. i aint never heard xf nx sh*t called da xrange hatbxys
Jersey city bruh...u aint neva hurd of it kuz u aint frum out here...dats strikly a JC thang n it aint even in all parts of JC...JC nikkaz klique up 4 various reasons, nikkaz aint off dat kolor bangin shyt no more...a kouple of da MOB n rollack lines are kliqued up too on some "Insane Gun Gang" shyt :lol: dead a$$

SOUTH SIDE SWERV
oog
Posts: 19439
Joined: December 21st, 2007, 11:46 pm

Re: WHiiTEBOY "STAY QUEENIN"

Post by SOUTH SIDE SWERV » February 28th, 2012, 2:34 am

SkrillaGANG wrote: Jersey city bruh...u aint neva hurd of it kuz u aint frum out here...dats strikly a JC thang n it aint even in all parts of JC...JC nikkaz klique up 4 various reasons, nikkaz aint off dat kolor bangin shyt no more...a kouple of da MOB n rollack lines are kliqued up too on some "Insane Gun Gang" shyt :lol: dead a$$
WORD EVERY HOOD THAT'S ACTIVE DOES THAT sh*t...ON THE SOUTH THE 793 & 464 BOYS CLIK'D UP CALLIN IT "INSANE BEVEN GANG"...N*ggaz ALREADY KNOW 793 & 103'S GET ALONG IN MORE HOODS THAN ONE IN ESSEX CALLIN THE ALLIANCE "79-G"...EVERYY HOOD GOT DIFFERENT POLITICS

718 WAY OF LIFE
og
Posts: 13895
Joined: June 20th, 2010, 5:39 pm

Re: WHiiTEBOY "STAY QUEENIN"

Post by 718 WAY OF LIFE » February 28th, 2012, 9:00 am

n*ggas DO THAT OUT HERE TOO..I KNOW THE BRIMS AND LANES BE SAYING ''2 LS MAKE A HAT''

bKamGr52ve
fresh meat
Posts: 47
Joined: February 15th, 2012, 12:24 pm

Re: WHiiTEBOY "STAY QUEENIN"

Post by bKamGr52ve » February 28th, 2012, 10:01 am

aint even gxnna lie dat sh*t sxund crazy cuz. but JC niccas dx what JC niccas dx i aint frxntin xn they mxvements.

NORTHTHEFLUcKUP
superior
Posts: 4801
Joined: September 16th, 2011, 9:16 pm

Re: WHiiTEBOY "STAY QUEENIN"

Post by NORTHTHEFLUcKUP » February 28th, 2012, 11:07 am

J-R_RiDa wrote:yo i think you reading a lil to much into it or they just might not be saying it right. most n*gga relate to they set more than they gang alliance. so they'll say i'm brim, ru, 7, murda, or shine way before they even mention blood...
I AINT EVEN READ THE REST cAUSE WHAT YOU JUST SAID IS F*ck*n cOMMON SENSE BRAH :facepalm: :2cents:

NORTHTHEFLUcKUP
superior
Posts: 4801
Joined: September 16th, 2011, 9:16 pm

Re: WHiiTEBOY "STAY QUEENIN"

Post by NORTHTHEFLUcKUP » February 28th, 2012, 11:16 am

SOUTH SIDE SWERV wrote:
SkrillaGANG wrote: Jersey city bruh...u aint neva hurd of it kuz u aint frum out here...dats strikly a JC thang n it aint even in all parts of JC...JC nikkaz klique up 4 various reasons, nikkaz aint off dat kolor bangin shyt no more...a kouple of da MOB n rollack lines are kliqued up too on some "Insane Gun Gang" shyt :lol: dead a$$
WORD EVERY HOOD THAT'S ACTIVE DOES THAT sh*t...ON THE SOUTH THE 793 & 464 BOYS CLIK'D UP CALLIN IT "INSANE BEVEN GANG"...N*ggaz ALREADY KNOW 793 & 103'S GET ALONG IN MORE HOODS THAN ONE IN ESSEX CALLIN THE ALLIANCE "79-G"...EVERYY HOOD GOT DIFFERENT POLITICS
THATS THE THING THOUGH n*ggas DO THAT sh*t IN THE HOOD. AND ITS MAINLY THE ONES THAT REALLY ON SOME GET MONEY sh*t MORESO THAN BANGIN. IN THAT BUILDIN DONT NONE OF THAT GOOFY SOUNDIN BULLSHIT POP OFF AND HALF THE TIME n*ggas BE RUNNIN AROUND cLICKIN WITH OTHER HOODS THEY BIG DOGS AINT GOIN FOR NONE OF THAT sh*t AND THATS EXAcTLY WHY n*ggas cOME HOME AND SHUT sh*t DOWN WHIcH LEADS TO n*ggas TRIPPIN. :2cents:

ITS TWO DIFFERENT WORLDS, n*ggas ON THE STREET (ESPEcIALLY ONES WIT A LIL STAIN) GET AWAY WITH ALOT OF sh*t WHEN THEY BIG DOG DOIN A RUN IN THAT BUILDIN cAUSE THEY KNOW cANT NOBODY REALLY TELL THEM sh*t. BUT WHEN n*ggas HEAR ABOUT SILLY sh*t LIKE "79G" AND "ORANGE HATBOYS" AND ALL THE REST OF THE sh*t IN JAIL, n*ggas EITHER GONNA GET PUSHED WHEN n*ggas GIVE THE WORD OR THEY GONNA GET f*cked UP WHENEVER THEY GET BUMPED OFF... :2cents:

SkrillaGANG
underboss
Posts: 874
Joined: December 1st, 2011, 1:35 pm

Re: WHiiTEBOY "STAY QUEENIN"

Post by SkrillaGANG » February 28th, 2012, 4:17 pm

NORTHTHEFLUcKUP wrote:
SOUTH SIDE SWERV wrote:
SkrillaGANG wrote: Jersey city bruh...u aint neva hurd of it kuz u aint frum out here...dats strikly a JC thang n it aint even in all parts of JC...JC nikkaz klique up 4 various reasons, nikkaz aint off dat kolor bangin shyt no more...a kouple of da MOB n rollack lines are kliqued up too on some "Insane Gun Gang" shyt :lol: dead a$$
WORD EVERY HOOD THAT'S ACTIVE DOES THAT sh*t...ON THE SOUTH THE 793 & 464 BOYS CLIK'D UP CALLIN IT "INSANE BEVEN GANG"...N*ggaz ALREADY KNOW 793 & 103'S GET ALONG IN MORE HOODS THAN ONE IN ESSEX CALLIN THE ALLIANCE "79-G"...EVERYY HOOD GOT DIFFERENT POLITICS
THATS THE THING THOUGH n*ggas DO THAT sh*t IN THE HOOD. AND ITS MAINLY THE ONES THAT REALLY ON SOME GET MONEY sh*t MORESO THAN BANGIN. IN THAT BUILDIN DONT NONE OF THAT GOOFY SOUNDIN BULLSHIT POP OFF AND HALF THE TIME n*ggas BE RUNNIN AROUND cLICKIN WITH OTHER HOODS THEY BIG DOGS AINT GOIN FOR NONE OF THAT sh*t AND THATS EXAcTLY WHY n*ggas cOME HOME AND SHUT sh*t DOWN WHIcH LEADS TO n*ggas TRIPPIN. :2cents:

ITS TWO DIFFERENT WORLDS, n*ggas ON THE STREET (ESPEcIALLY ONES WIT A LIL STAIN) GET AWAY WITH ALOT OF sh*t WHEN THEY BIG DOG DOIN A RUN IN THAT BUILDIN cAUSE THEY KNOW cANT NOBODY REALLY TELL THEM sh*t. BUT WHEN n*ggas HEAR ABOUT SILLY sh*t LIKE "79G" AND "ORANGE HATBOYS" AND ALL THE REST OF THE sh*t IN JAIL, n*ggas EITHER GONNA GET PUSHED WHEN n*ggas GIVE THE WORD OR THEY GONNA GET f*cked UP WHENEVER THEY GET BUMPED OFF... :2cents:
AINT NOBODY TALKIN BOUT DA BUILDIN NIKKA...OF KOURSE SHYT DONT WORK LIKE DAT IN DA BUILDIN DATS KOMMON FUKKIN SENSE

718 WAY OF LIFE
og
Posts: 13895
Joined: June 20th, 2010, 5:39 pm

Re: WHiiTEBOY "STAY QUEENIN"

Post by 718 WAY OF LIFE » February 28th, 2012, 6:48 pm

:lol:

NORTHTHEFLUcKUP
superior
Posts: 4801
Joined: September 16th, 2011, 9:16 pm

Re: WHiiTEBOY "STAY QUEENIN"

Post by NORTHTHEFLUcKUP » February 28th, 2012, 7:46 pm

SkrillaGANG wrote:
NORTHTHEFLUcKUP wrote:
SOUTH SIDE SWERV wrote:
SkrillaGANG wrote: Jersey city bruh...u aint neva hurd of it kuz u aint frum out here...dats strikly a JC thang n it aint even in all parts of JC...JC nikkaz klique up 4 various reasons, nikkaz aint off dat kolor bangin shyt no more...a kouple of da MOB n rollack lines are kliqued up too on some "Insane Gun Gang" shyt :lol: dead a$$
WORD EVERY HOOD THAT'S ACTIVE DOES THAT sh*t...ON THE SOUTH THE 793 & 464 BOYS CLIK'D UP CALLIN IT "INSANE BEVEN GANG"...N*ggaz ALREADY KNOW 793 & 103'S GET ALONG IN MORE HOODS THAN ONE IN ESSEX CALLIN THE ALLIANCE "79-G"...EVERYY HOOD GOT DIFFERENT POLITICS
THATS THE THING THOUGH n*ggas DO THAT sh*t IN THE HOOD. AND ITS MAINLY THE ONES THAT REALLY ON SOME GET MONEY sh*t MORESO THAN BANGIN. IN THAT BUILDIN DONT NONE OF THAT GOOFY SOUNDIN BULLSHIT POP OFF AND HALF THE TIME n*ggas BE RUNNIN AROUND cLICKIN WITH OTHER HOODS THEY BIG DOGS AINT GOIN FOR NONE OF THAT sh*t AND THATS EXAcTLY WHY n*ggas cOME HOME AND SHUT sh*t DOWN WHIcH LEADS TO n*ggas TRIPPIN. :2cents:

ITS TWO DIFFERENT WORLDS, n*ggas ON THE STREET (ESPEcIALLY ONES WIT A LIL STAIN) GET AWAY WITH ALOT OF sh*t WHEN THEY BIG DOG DOIN A RUN IN THAT BUILDIN cAUSE THEY KNOW cANT NOBODY REALLY TELL THEM sh*t. BUT WHEN n*ggas HEAR ABOUT SILLY sh*t LIKE "79G" AND "ORANGE HATBOYS" AND ALL THE REST OF THE sh*t IN JAIL, n*ggas EITHER GONNA GET PUSHED WHEN n*ggas GIVE THE WORD OR THEY GONNA GET f*cked UP WHENEVER THEY GET BUMPED OFF... :2cents:
AINT NOBODY TALKIN BOUT DA BUILDIN NIKKA...OF KOURSE SHYT DONT WORK LIKE DAT IN DA BUILDIN DATS KOMMON FUKKIN SENSE
n*gga YOU AINT HAVE TO BE TALKIN ABOUT THE BUILDIN FOR ME TO BRING IT UP, BUT THATS REALLY THE MAIN REASON WHY n*ggas MOVE THE WAY THEY MOVE HERE cAUSE THEY KNOW THE n*ggas THAT WILL PUSH THEY sh*t BAcK FOR cLIcKIN UP THE WAY THE DO IS DOWN...

718 WAY OF LIFE
og
Posts: 13895
Joined: June 20th, 2010, 5:39 pm

Re: WHiiTEBOY "STAY QUEENIN"

Post by 718 WAY OF LIFE » February 28th, 2012, 7:50 pm

I DONT CARE IF n*ggas IS MAKING TRILLIONS..CLAIMIN ALLIEGEIENCE TO A CERTAIN FLAG AND THEN TYING FLAGS WITH THE OPPOSING FLAG IS BOOTY :facepalm:

Post Reply