WHiiTEBOY "STAY QUEENIN"

NORTHTHEFLUcKUP
superior

Re: WHiiTEBOY "STAY QUEENIN"

Post by NORTHTHEFLUcKUP » February 27th, 2012, 9:58 am

718 WAY OF LIFE wrote:
D-ii OR D-ii-E wrote:AT THE END OF THE DAY, ITS ALL ONE FAMILY BUT N*ggaz GOT DIFFERENT LAST NAMES
WELL SAID BL79D..THE WAY I LOOK AT IT IS LIKE WE ALL THE SAME RACE BUT FROM DIFFERENT NATIONALITIES.
ONLY YOU RETARDED a$$ WOULD TRY TO USE AN ANOLOGY TO cOMPARE GANG-BANGIN TO cIVILIZATION...F*ck*n WIERDO :facepalm: :lol:

NORTHTHEFLUcKUP
superior

Post by NORTHTHEFLUcKUP » February 27th, 2012, 10:05 am

718 WAY OF LIFE wrote:NAH NAH n*gga..YOU HAD THE D-II HOMIE AND SYNPE TELLING YOU NOT ALL BRIMS IS JACKIN BLOOD AND YOU STILL COMING UP WITH EXCUSES?
NOW YOU SUcKIN DII AND THE SNYPE n*gga OFF...

LIKE THEY WORD IS EVEN MORE OF A BOND THAN THAN THE REST OF THESE n*ggas INcLUDIN YA GANG HISTORIAN a$$ JUST cAUSE THEY SUPPOSEDLY FROM JERSEY, LIKE I SAID ANYBODY cOULD TALK THAT DUMB sh*t ABOUT IM NOT THIS OR THAT OVER THE INTERNET BUT I BET YA LIFE ON IT IF YOU HIT THAT BUILDIN THE SAME n*ggas cALIMIN THEY NOT BLOOD THEY BIG BRAHS ARE JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IS...

FUNNY HOW RETARDED THE sh*t IS, INTERNET n*ggas "OUTSIDE OF cALI" TRYIN TO DIFFERENTIATE THEMSELVES FROM AN AFFILIATION OF A GANG THAT DIDNT EVEN ORIGINATE IN THEY F*ck*n cITY... :2cents: BOTTOMLINE THEM n*ggas IN THE LAW SYSTEM UNDER "BLOOD", ALL THE RU'S I KNOW ARE BLOOD AND THE cITY THEY ORIGINATED FROM IS NIcKNAMED "BOMPTON" NOT PIRUTOWN OR BUGANDYVILL OR NO DUMB sh*t LIKE THAT... :lol:

J-R_RiDa
underboss

Post by J-R_RiDa » February 27th, 2012, 2:05 pm

NORTHTHEFLUcKUP wrote:
718 WAY OF LIFE wrote:NAH NAH n*gga..YOU HAD THE D-II HOMIE AND SYNPE TELLING YOU NOT ALL BRIMS IS JACKIN BLOOD AND YOU STILL COMING UP WITH EXCUSES?
NOW YOU SUcKIN DII AND THE SNYPE n*gga OFF...

LIKE THEY WORD IS EVEN MORE OF A BOND THAN THAN THE REST OF THESE n*ggas INcLUDIN YA GANG HISTORIAN a$$ JUST cAUSE THEY SUPPOSEDLY FROM JERSEY, LIKE I SAID ANYBODY cOULD TALK THAT DUMB sh*t ABOUT IM NOT THIS OR THAT OVER THE INTERNET BUT I BET YA LIFE ON IT IF YOU HIT THAT BUILDIN THE SAME n*ggas cALIMIN THEY NOT BLOOD THEY BIG BRAHS ARE JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IS...

FUNNY HOW RETARDED THE sh*t IS, INTERNET n*ggas "OUTSIDE OF cALI" TRYIN TO DIFFERENTIATE THEMSELVES FROM AN AFFILIATION OF A GANG THAT DIDNT EVEN ORIGINATE IN THEY F*ck*n cITY... :2cents: BOTTOMLINE THEM n*ggas IN THE LAW SYSTEM UNDER "BLOOD", ALL THE RU'S I KNOW ARE BLOOD AND THE cITY THEY ORIGINATED FROM IS NIcKNAMED "BOMPTON" NOT PIRUTOWN OR BUGANDYVILL OR NO DUMB sh*t LIKE THAT... :lol:
yo i think you reading a lil to much into it or they just might not be saying it right. most n*gga relate to they set more than they gang alliance. so they'll say i'm brim, ru, 7, murda, or shine way before they even mention blood... well atleast w/s & 7's do..... thats from so many sets beefin that to most there isn't a such thing as blood anymore, only a title that n*ggas fall under but all the main concepts are gone in a way.....

SOUTH SIDE SWERV
oog

Post by SOUTH SIDE SWERV » February 27th, 2012, 3:06 pm

WHERE I'M FROM IF YOU AINT CRIP THEN YOU BLOOD, PERIOD!...AINT NO IN BETWEENS!...WHETHER YOU BANGIN A EASTSIDE HOOD OR A WESTSIDE BLOCK, WHETHER YOU RED RAGGIN OR WEARING BURGUNDY...BUT N*ggaz FROM ESSEX COUNTY KNOW HOW MY HOOD USED TO BE BACK IN THE DAY, MU LOVE WAS A WAY OF LIFE...THERE AINT NO MORE BLOOD UNITY SO LIKE J-R SAID N*ggaz PUT ON FOR THEY HOOD FIRST, THEY SET SECOND & THE ALLIANCE THEY FALL UNDER IS THIRD...

WHETHER A n*gga SEES HIMSELF AS A BLOOD OR NOT IS IRRELEVANT...CUZ THEM N*ggaz BANGIN THAT BLUE sh*t GONE TREAT EM AS A BLOOD, LAW ENFORCEMENT IS GONE CLASSIFY HIM AS A BLOOD & IF HE GET CAGED IN HE MORE THAN LIKELY GONE ASSOCIATE UNDER THE BLOOD BANNER - SIMPLE!

718 WAY OF LIFE
og

Post by 718 WAY OF LIFE » February 27th, 2012, 3:09 pm

I SAY WHY NOT CLAIM SOMETHING(BLOOD) WHEN YOU GOTTA DEAL WITH THE CONSEQUENSES OF BEING ONE?

SOUTH SIDE SWERV
oog

Post by SOUTH SIDE SWERV » February 27th, 2012, 3:12 pm

718 WAY OF LIFE wrote:I SAY WHY NOT CLAIM SOMETHING(BLOOD) WHEN YOU GOTTA DEAL WITH THE CONSEQUENSES OF BEING ONE?
CUZ JERZEY RE-WROTE THE RULES TO BANGIN A LOOOOOONG TIME AGO!... :2cents:

JaymoB-Ru
underboss

Post by JaymoB-Ru » February 27th, 2012, 3:51 pm

SOUTH SIDE SWERV wrote:WHETHER A n*gga SEES HIMSELF AS A BLOOD OR NOT IS IRRELEVANT...CUZ THEM N*ggaz BANGIN THAT BLUE sh*t GONE TREAT EM AS A BLOOD, LAW ENFORCEMENT IS GONE CLASSIFY HIM AS A BLOOD & IF HE GET CAGED IN HE MORE THAN LIKELY GONE ASSOCIATE UNDER THE BLOOD BANNER - SIMPLE!
at least someone gets it. damn took N*ggaz long enough. of course its ur set first but ur banner is ur banner....

wen i see a hkoover say im hkoover not krip dont matter to me he still a brab in my fucking eyes.

718 WAY OF LIFE
og

Post by 718 WAY OF LIFE » February 27th, 2012, 4:05 pm

JaymoB-Ru wrote:
SOUTH SIDE SWERV wrote:WHETHER A n*gga SEES HIMSELF AS A BLOOD OR NOT IS IRRELEVANT...CUZ THEM N*ggaz BANGIN THAT BLUE sh*t GONE TREAT EM AS A BLOOD, LAW ENFORCEMENT IS GONE CLASSIFY HIM AS A BLOOD & IF HE GET CAGED IN HE MORE THAN LIKELY GONE ASSOCIATE UNDER THE BLOOD BANNER - SIMPLE!
at least someone gets it. damn took N*ggaz long enough. of course its ur set first but ur banner is ur banner....

wen i see a hkoover say im hkoover not krip dont matter to me he still a brab in my fucking eyes.
LIKE I SAID BEFORE WHY NOT CLAIM SOMETHIN WHEN YOU STILL GOTTA DEAL WITH THE CONSEQUENSES OF IT

Snype Mafia
underboss

Post by Snype Mafia » February 27th, 2012, 9:45 pm

JaymoB-Ru wrote:

still i here you nd like i sed its big b's always with me im reppin da blood alliance/banner/family but thats not my gang. blood gangs are blood gangs more like my cousins its a technical thing some N*ggaz dont care but you dam rite police & locs label it all the same. and yea thats why i ride as blood but lets keep it funky its like poppin the 5ive. i dont ride no 5ive nd N*ggaz no that but wen im shakin wit e/s homies we mite pop a 5 nd throw up dubbz

bKamGr52ve
fresh meat

Post by bKamGr52ve » February 27th, 2012, 10:51 pm

SkrillaGANG wrote:
718 WAY OF LIFE wrote:YEAH THEY WESTSIDE BRIMMIN AND I WONDER HOW THE FRUITS FEEL ABOUT THEM CALLING THEMSELVES HATS..THE NYBBA DOES IT.
In jersey city Ru's n Brims don't b off dat blood shyt :2cents: even tho dey fukk wit da blood homies heavy...n 2 answer ur question bout FTB's...dem nikkaz do kall demselves hatboys sumtimes...a kouple of dese nikkaz even klique up wit hoover nikkaz n dey kall dey lil alliance "da orange hatboys" :lol:
wHere da fucC yxu see gr52ves cliccin with hatbxys in jersey. i aint never heard xf nx sh*t called da xrange hatbxys

SkrillaGANG
underboss

Post by SkrillaGANG » February 28th, 2012, 1:53 am

bKamGr52ve wrote:
SkrillaGANG wrote:
718 WAY OF LIFE wrote:YEAH THEY WESTSIDE BRIMMIN AND I WONDER HOW THE FRUITS FEEL ABOUT THEM CALLING THEMSELVES HATS..THE NYBBA DOES IT.
In jersey city Ru's n Brims don't b off dat blood shyt :2cents: even tho dey fukk wit da blood homies heavy...n 2 answer ur question bout FTB's...dem nikkaz do kall demselves hatboys sumtimes...a kouple of dese nikkaz even klique up wit hoover nikkaz n dey kall dey lil alliance "da orange hatboys" :lol:
wHere da fucC yxu see gr52ves cliccin with hatbxys in jersey. i aint never heard xf nx sh*t called da xrange hatbxys
Jersey city bruh...u aint neva hurd of it kuz u aint frum out here...dats strikly a JC thang n it aint even in all parts of JC...JC nikkaz klique up 4 various reasons, nikkaz aint off dat kolor bangin shyt no more...a kouple of da MOB n rollack lines are kliqued up too on some "Insane Gun Gang" shyt :lol: dead a$$

SOUTH SIDE SWERV
oog

Post by SOUTH SIDE SWERV » February 28th, 2012, 2:34 am

SkrillaGANG wrote: Jersey city bruh...u aint neva hurd of it kuz u aint frum out here...dats strikly a JC thang n it aint even in all parts of JC...JC nikkaz klique up 4 various reasons, nikkaz aint off dat kolor bangin shyt no more...a kouple of da MOB n rollack lines are kliqued up too on some "Insane Gun Gang" shyt :lol: dead a$$
WORD EVERY HOOD THAT'S ACTIVE DOES THAT sh*t...ON THE SOUTH THE 793 & 464 BOYS CLIK'D UP CALLIN IT "INSANE BEVEN GANG"...N*ggaz ALREADY KNOW 793 & 103'S GET ALONG IN MORE HOODS THAN ONE IN ESSEX CALLIN THE ALLIANCE "79-G"...EVERYY HOOD GOT DIFFERENT POLITICS

718 WAY OF LIFE
og

Post by 718 WAY OF LIFE » February 28th, 2012, 9:00 am

n*ggas DO THAT OUT HERE TOO..I KNOW THE BRIMS AND LANES BE SAYING ''2 LS MAKE A HAT''

bKamGr52ve
fresh meat

Post by bKamGr52ve » February 28th, 2012, 10:01 am

aint even gxnna lie dat sh*t sxund crazy cuz. but JC niccas dx what JC niccas dx i aint frxntin xn they mxvements.

NORTHTHEFLUcKUP
superior

Post by NORTHTHEFLUcKUP » February 28th, 2012, 11:07 am

J-R_RiDa wrote:yo i think you reading a lil to much into it or they just might not be saying it right. most n*gga relate to they set more than they gang alliance. so they'll say i'm brim, ru, 7, murda, or shine way before they even mention blood...
I AINT EVEN READ THE REST cAUSE WHAT YOU JUST SAID IS F*ck*n cOMMON SENSE BRAH :facepalm: :2cents:

NORTHTHEFLUcKUP
superior

Post by NORTHTHEFLUcKUP » February 28th, 2012, 11:16 am

SOUTH SIDE SWERV wrote:
SkrillaGANG wrote: Jersey city bruh...u aint neva hurd of it kuz u aint frum out here...dats strikly a JC thang n it aint even in all parts of JC...JC nikkaz klique up 4 various reasons, nikkaz aint off dat kolor bangin shyt no more...a kouple of da MOB n rollack lines are kliqued up too on some "Insane Gun Gang" shyt :lol: dead a$$
WORD EVERY HOOD THAT'S ACTIVE DOES THAT sh*t...ON THE SOUTH THE 793 & 464 BOYS CLIK'D UP CALLIN IT "INSANE BEVEN GANG"...N*ggaz ALREADY KNOW 793 & 103'S GET ALONG IN MORE HOODS THAN ONE IN ESSEX CALLIN THE ALLIANCE "79-G"...EVERYY HOOD GOT DIFFERENT POLITICS
THATS THE THING THOUGH n*ggas DO THAT sh*t IN THE HOOD. AND ITS MAINLY THE ONES THAT REALLY ON SOME GET MONEY sh*t MORESO THAN BANGIN. IN THAT BUILDIN DONT NONE OF THAT GOOFY SOUNDIN BULLSHIT POP OFF AND HALF THE TIME n*ggas BE RUNNIN AROUND cLICKIN WITH OTHER HOODS THEY BIG DOGS AINT GOIN FOR NONE OF THAT sh*t AND THATS EXAcTLY WHY n*ggas cOME HOME AND SHUT sh*t DOWN WHIcH LEADS TO n*ggas TRIPPIN. :2cents:

ITS TWO DIFFERENT WORLDS, n*ggas ON THE STREET (ESPEcIALLY ONES WIT A LIL STAIN) GET AWAY WITH ALOT OF sh*t WHEN THEY BIG DOG DOIN A RUN IN THAT BUILDIN cAUSE THEY KNOW cANT NOBODY REALLY TELL THEM sh*t. BUT WHEN n*ggas HEAR ABOUT SILLY sh*t LIKE "79G" AND "ORANGE HATBOYS" AND ALL THE REST OF THE sh*t IN JAIL, n*ggas EITHER GONNA GET PUSHED WHEN n*ggas GIVE THE WORD OR THEY GONNA GET f*cked UP WHENEVER THEY GET BUMPED OFF... :2cents:

SkrillaGANG
underboss

Post by SkrillaGANG » February 28th, 2012, 4:17 pm

NORTHTHEFLUcKUP wrote:
SOUTH SIDE SWERV wrote:
THATS THE THING THOUGH n*ggas DO THAT sh*t IN THE HOOD. AND ITS MAINLY THE ONES THAT REALLY ON SOME GET MONEY sh*t MORESO THAN BANGIN. IN THAT BUILDIN DONT NONE OF THAT GOOFY SOUNDIN BULLSHIT POP OFF AND HALF THE TIME n*ggas BE RUNNIN AROUND cLICKIN WITH OTHER HOODS THEY BIG DOGS AINT GOIN FOR NONE OF THAT sh*t AND THATS EXAcTLY WHY n*ggas cOME HOME AND SHUT sh*t DOWN WHIcH LEADS TO n*ggas TRIPPIN. :2cents:

ITS TWO DIFFERENT WORLDS, n*ggas ON THE STREET (ESPEcIALLY ONES WIT A LIL STAIN) GET AWAY WITH ALOT OF sh*t WHEN THEY BIG DOG DOIN A RUN IN THAT BUILDIN cAUSE THEY KNOW cANT NOBODY REALLY TELL THEM sh*t. BUT WHEN n*ggas HEAR ABOUT SILLY sh*t LIKE "79G" AND "ORANGE HATBOYS" AND ALL THE REST OF THE sh*t IN JAIL, n*ggas EITHER GONNA GET PUSHED WHEN n*ggas GIVE THE WORD OR THEY GONNA GET f*cked UP WHENEVER THEY GET BUMPED OFF... :2cents:
AINT NOBODY TALKIN BOUT DA BUILDIN NIKKA...OF KOURSE SHYT DONT WORK LIKE DAT IN DA BUILDIN DATS KOMMON FUKKIN SENSE

718 WAY OF LIFE
og

Post by 718 WAY OF LIFE » February 28th, 2012, 6:48 pm

:lol:

NORTHTHEFLUcKUP
superior

Post by NORTHTHEFLUcKUP » February 28th, 2012, 7:46 pm

SkrillaGANG wrote:
NORTHTHEFLUcKUP wrote:
SOUTH SIDE SWERV wrote:

AINT NOBODY TALKIN BOUT DA BUILDIN NIKKA...OF KOURSE SHYT DONT WORK LIKE DAT IN DA BUILDIN DATS KOMMON FUKKIN SENSE
n*gga YOU AINT HAVE TO BE TALKIN ABOUT THE BUILDIN FOR ME TO BRING IT UP, BUT THATS REALLY THE MAIN REASON WHY n*ggas MOVE THE WAY THEY MOVE HERE cAUSE THEY KNOW THE n*ggas THAT WILL PUSH THEY sh*t BAcK FOR cLIcKIN UP THE WAY THE DO IS DOWN...

718 WAY OF LIFE
og

Post by 718 WAY OF LIFE » February 28th, 2012, 7:50 pm

I DONT CARE IF n*ggas IS MAKING TRILLIONS..CLAIMIN ALLIEGEIENCE TO A CERTAIN FLAG AND THEN TYING FLAGS WITH THE OPPOSING FLAG IS BOOTY :facepalm: