WALNUT GANGSTER CRIP OKLAHOMA CITY GETTING DRUGS FROM LA!

NORTHSIDEG12
underboss

Re: WALNUT GANGSTER CRIP OKLAHOMA CITY GETTING DRUGS FROM LA

Post by NORTHSIDEG12 » February 23rd, 2012, 2:20 pm

THEY CROSSIN OUT THE H THO :lmao:

Nails
captain

Post by Nails » February 23rd, 2012, 2:28 pm

I think it would be more direspectful to themselves if they didn't cross out the H, than it is to the verz that they did. I mean, what kind of N hood doesn't cross out their Hs? They would look like scared b*tches if they didn't. But, aside from a few high school scuffles here & there they don't really go at it with verz like that. They only beef with some Rus, and even that is on & off.

They just hustle & get money for the most part. They can't be turnt up like ya'll N hoods in OK, when the Hoovers is on set. lol

NORTHSIDEG12
underboss

Post by NORTHSIDEG12 » February 23rd, 2012, 2:39 pm

Nails wrote:I think it would be more direspectful to themselves if they didn't cross out the H, than it is to the verz that they did. I mean, what kind of N hood doesn't cross out their Hs? They would look like scared b*tches if they didn't. But, aside from a few high school scuffles here & there they don't really go at it with verz like that. They only beef with some Rus, and even that is on & off.

They just hustle & get money for the most part. They can't be turnt up like ya'll N hoods in OK, when the Hoovers is on set. lol
YEA THAT NHOOD VS HOOVER BEEF IN OKLAHOMA IS SERIOUS!!!!!!
IF YOU ASK ME PERSONALLY THE NHOOD VS HOOVER BEEF IS MORE SERIOUS & INTENCE & MURDEROUS THEN THE BEEF IN CALIFORNIA!!

HOOVER'S KILLED A GANG OF MY HOMIES!

Nails
captain

Post by Nails » February 23rd, 2012, 2:47 pm

So, these Walnut gangsters. Do ya'll beef with them since they're on the gangster card or what? And was the n*ggas that pealed D-loc N-hood?

NORTHSIDEG12
underboss

Post by NORTHSIDEG12 » February 23rd, 2012, 2:55 pm

FAR AS THE WALNUT'S

WE STAY OUT THEY HOOD & THEY STAY OUTTA OF OUR HOODS!

THEY VICIOUS THO!! THEY HAD STRUCTURE UNTIL THEY CAUGHT THAT FED CASE

THEY HAD ALOT OF OOG'S FROM THEY SET GUIDING THEM YOUNG n*ggas!

BUT THEY CAUGHT THAT FED CASE THE ALL f*cked UP!

Nails
captain

Post by Nails » February 24th, 2012, 10:10 am

NORTHSIDEG12 wrote::lmao: :lmao: AT YALL THE NYC n*ggas ON HERE WISHING THEY HAD NEWSPAPER ARTICLES TO PROVE THEY FAKE a$$ GANG CULTURE

YEA YALL CAN KEEP HATING b*tch!

YEA THE BIG BIG HOMIE! FROM LA 60'S IS ORIGINALLY FROM HOUSTON
:
You know what, I always knew that Raymond Washington was from Texas, but I didn't the guy was orginially from Houston. Damn!

"He was born in Houston,Texas,[2] the son of Violet Samuel (born c. 1930). He had three older brothers, including Reggie, and one younger half-brother, Derard S. Barton (born 1959). Raymond grew up on 76th Street, just west of Wadsworth and Central Avenues."
http://flgrevsandbox.wikimedia.org/wiki ... Washington

So, the founder of the Crips was from Houston....hmmm.....lol

Houston(nawfeast)GC
underboss

Post by Houston(nawfeast)GC » February 24th, 2012, 12:23 pm

lol on da nawf i ain cn a 60 since 07. but i saw sumbdy spray paintd 60dissn da H on da EAST . BUT U DNT C DZ BOYS AT ALL . ON CRIP !

not at da club. not at da blocc party .not hustln not swangn ...only gang cum next to us is da 59s

Houston(nawfeast)GC
underboss

Post by Houston(nawfeast)GC » February 24th, 2012, 12:47 pm

SHID WE barely FUK WIT EACH OTHA IN DA H . ONLY TIME U A C DIFF GR52VE CIRCLES GR52VN IS BEHIND DA WALL or UNLESS THEY GOT HISTORY SHARED .
HGCrip HCripG

NORTHSIDEG12
underboss

Post by NORTHSIDEG12 » February 24th, 2012, 12:49 pm

Houston(nawfeast)GC wrote:SHID WE barely FUK WIT EACH OTHA IN DA H . ONLY TIME U A C DIFF GR52VE CIRCLES GR52VN IS BEHIND DA WALL or UNLESS THEY GOT HISTORY SHARED .
HGCrip HCripG
THE HOOVER & NHOODS KILL EACHOTHER ON A MAJOR LEVEL IN OKLAHOMA!

NYCtoCaliLoc
superior

Post by NYCtoCaliLoc » February 24th, 2012, 12:53 pm

NORTHSIDEG12 wrote:
Houston(nawfeast)GC wrote:SHID WE barely FUK WIT EACH OTHA IN DA H . ONLY TIME U A C DIFF GR52VE CIRCLES GR52VN IS BEHIND DA WALL or UNLESS THEY GOT HISTORY SHARED .
HGCrip HCripG
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

NORTHSIDEG12
underboss

Post by NORTHSIDEG12 » February 24th, 2012, 12:55 pm

NYCtoCaliLoc wrote:
NORTHSIDEG12 wrote:
HGCrip HCripG
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
YEA n*ggas IS ACTUALLY GANG BANGING IN OKLAHOMA WHAT ABOUT NYC? :cmon:

Nails
captain

Post by Nails » February 24th, 2012, 1:23 pm

Houston(nawfeast)GC wrote:lol on da nawf i ain cn a 60 since 07. but i saw sumbdy spray paintd 60dissn da H on da EAST . BUT U DNT C DZ BOYS AT ALL . ON CRIP !

not at da club. not at da blocc party .not hustln not swangn ...only gang cum next to us is da 59s
Ya'll should go to northwest greenspoint reppin Hoover. Them Nhoods probably would probably try to shake it up with ya'll on some crip sh*t, and then ask ya'll to help them fight the Treez......lol I think they shook of the H gang.

Sh*t be like ALL bloods vs. just 52hgc in Houston sometimes, and it still be evenly matched. Ya'll n*ggas is DEEP!

Nails
captain

Post by Nails » February 24th, 2012, 1:29 pm

A n*gga would have to feel weird reppin 60s or any other N hood gang in Houston, because you can't rock your astros hat no more, and have to rock that white socks sh*t. You gotta cross out your Hs, almost like you're dissin' your own city. Plus, how would you sound going out of town talkin about "Im from the H n*gga, but it's H killer"? :wtf: That might be the reason the youth in Houston took to Hoover some much, because it just complemented them reppin their city. lol

Same with a n*gga Repping Hoover in Oklahoma city. Gotta cross out the Os, and claim O killer, and sh*t.

:lol:

NORTHSIDEG12
underboss

Post by NORTHSIDEG12 » February 24th, 2012, 1:35 pm

Nails wrote:
Houston(nawfeast)GC wrote:lol on da nawf i ain cn a 60 since 07. but i saw sumbdy spray paintd 60dissn da H on da EAST . BUT U DNT C DZ BOYS AT ALL . ON CRIP !

Ya'll should go to northwest greenspoint reppin Hoover. Them Nhoods probably would probably try to shake it up with ya'll on some crip sh*t, and then ask ya'll to help them fight the Treez......lol I think they shook of the H gang.

Sh*t be like ALL bloods vs. just 52hgc in Houston sometimes, and it still be evenly matched. Ya'll n*ggas is DEEP!
TEXAS IS 52HGC LAND!!

BUT SAN ANTONIO IS WAY MORE DIFFRENT!! THAT'S CALIED OUT TOO!

YUP BUT THEM HOOVERS LOVE SAYING OKC( O KILLA CITY ) LOL

NORTHSIDEG12
underboss

Post by NORTHSIDEG12 » February 24th, 2012, 1:40 pm

JUST LIKE HOW THE ROLLIN 90'S & 60'S IN OKLAHOMA LOVE SAYING THEY FROM OKLAHOMA BECAUSE THE O

SO THEY SAY OKC( FOR OKLAHOMA CRIP )

THE HOOVER IN OKLAHOMA HATE SAYING OKLAHOMA BECAUSE OF THE O SO THEY SAY LOCOHOMA OR KILLAHOMA!!

OR GROOVEHOMA!!

@nails im telling the hoovers & nhoods really hate eachother like on some on site murder sh*t lol!!

it got so bad that the 107 hoovers in tulsa was killing anybody associated with nhood crips!

they be smoking n*ggas family members & sh*t!

Nails
captain

Post by Nails » February 24th, 2012, 1:46 pm

Yep, SA town is a place where supposedly a lot of the Houston 60s ran to.

Who do these Walnut n*ggas primarily beef with? Or do they just hustle & leave the beef alone?

NORTHSIDEG12
underboss

Post by NORTHSIDEG12 » February 24th, 2012, 2:00 pm

Nails wrote:Yep, SA town is a place where supposedly a lot of the Houston 60s ran to.

Who do these Walnut n*ggas primarily beef with? Or do they just hustle & leave the beef alone?
WALNUT'S COOL WITH THE PRINCE HALL VILLAGE GANGSTER CRIPS ANOTHER HOMEGROWN HOOD!

WALNUT BEEF WITH THE 456 PIRU'S X OUTLAW 30 BLOODS

BUT THEY BOUT THEY $ THO!

SHOTGUN & HOOVER REAL TIGHT

NORTHSIDEG12
underboss

Post by NORTHSIDEG12 » February 24th, 2012, 2:05 pm

WALNUT ABOUT THEY $$ THO MY n*gga THEY WILL KILL YOU OVER DRUG'S IF MORE THEN ANYTHANG THEM FOOL'S KNOWN FOR PUTTING THE SWERVE DOWN IN THE DOPE GAME!

Houston(nawfeast)GC
underboss

Post by Houston(nawfeast)GC » February 24th, 2012, 2:35 pm

if we all was 1 we a outnumba TANGO (hstne)

my ppl stay on greens rd and imperial .my otha patna stay on gp drive .i used to be off in da crescent pstd up 1deep . ONLY CRIPS i RAN INTO WUS H52VA . maybe i wuz on da wrng side

NORTHSIDEG12
underboss

Post by NORTHSIDEG12 » February 24th, 2012, 2:36 pm

Houston(nawfeast)GC wrote:if we all was 1 we a outnumba TANGO (hstne)

my ppl stay on greens rd and imperial .my otha patna stay on gp drive .i used to be off in da crescent pstd up 1deep . ONLY CRIPS i RAN INTO WUS H52VA . maybe i wuz on da wrng side
IM NOT GOING TO BULLSHIT YOU IN OKLAHOMA THAT NHOOD VS HOOVER BEEF IS JUST INTENCE & VIOLENT AS THE BEEF IN CALIFORNIA!