Waz Craccen

regp0ci
corporal
Posts: 298
Joined: February 21st, 2012, 12:39 pm

Re: Waz Craccen

Post by regp0ci » February 23rd, 2012, 2:02 pm

IBangBitches wrote:Yall prob right bout this but like i said im bored and this n*gga is entertaining sometime.. the loops he jumps thru to prove his self be krazy.. so i just want to see how this would end this time. Keep it real i dont give a f*ck who dude is.. but im at work and bored.
Me to lol

WildmedaAve
prospect
Posts: 52
Joined: February 22nd, 2012, 5:28 pm

Re: Waz Craccen

Post by WildmedaAve » February 23rd, 2012, 2:03 pm

IBangBitches wrote:Yall prob right bout this but like i said im bored and this n*gga is entertaining sometime.. the loops he jumps thru to prove his self be krazy.. so i just want to see how this would end this time. Keep it real i dont give a f*ck who dude is.. but im at work and bored.
Lol i aint tht n*gga...ima chop it up wit him wen he gets on this b*tch doe...

User avatar
HarlemWorldATL
oog
Posts: 19315
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 1:40 am

Re: Waz Craccen

Post by HarlemWorldATL » February 23rd, 2012, 2:04 pm

WildmedaAve wrote:
ohnosmh wrote:heres another post of him throwin out names n claiming heavy affiliation to GOA
NYtoCaliLoc wrote:YEAH SON GET IT IN, HES THE ONE WHO PUT ME ON THE GOA WAVE WHEN WE WERE GROWING UP. ME, ET, SPAZZ, CARMA, SPANISH AND A COUPLE OTHERS WERE THE FIRST CRIPS IN GOA FROM GATEWAY AND LOCCEY, WHEELS, CASH WERE THE FIRST CRIPS IN GOA FROM FLOCC GANG WILDMEDIA

YOU EVER HERD OF JOANA? SHE A GOA SMUT. SHE REALLY LINKED GOA AND FLOCC GANG WILDMEDIA TOGETHER BY HER FUCCIN n*ggas FROM BOTH SIDES, n*ggas WOULD JUST CLOWN HER AND POP HER OFF AFTER MEETINGS

YOU KNOW WHO CHIP IS? HE WAS ONE OF THE HIGHEST RANKED GOA MEMBERS, I NEVER LIKED HIM BUT SON WAS REAL. I ALWAYS HAD STATICC WITH HIM SINCE LIKE 9TH GRADE WHEN HE FIRST TURNED BLOOD AND WE USED TO SHAKE
SMFH :smh: Son prolly kno me he need 2 throw his name out dere doe.. N i aint NYtoCali i aint afraid 2 throw my name out dere like yall sayin...

he claims to b a 6'1 basketball playin n*gga who is da realest n most feared crip out there on the rock

WildmedaAve
prospect
Posts: 52
Joined: February 22nd, 2012, 5:28 pm

Re: Waz Craccen

Post by WildmedaAve » February 23rd, 2012, 2:05 pm

ohnosmh wrote:
WildmedaAve wrote:
ohnosmh wrote:heres another post of him throwin out names n claiming heavy affiliation to GOA
NYtoCaliLoc wrote:YEAH SON GET IT IN, HES THE ONE WHO PUT ME ON THE GOA WAVE WHEN WE WERE GROWING UP. ME, ET, SPAZZ, CARMA, SPANISH AND A COUPLE OTHERS WERE THE FIRST CRIPS IN GOA FROM GATEWAY AND LOCCEY, WHEELS, CASH WERE THE FIRST CRIPS IN GOA FROM FLOCC GANG WILDMEDIA

YOU EVER HERD OF JOANA? SHE A GOA SMUT. SHE REALLY LINKED GOA AND FLOCC GANG WILDMEDIA TOGETHER BY HER FUCCIN n*ggas FROM BOTH SIDES, n*ggas WOULD JUST CLOWN HER AND POP HER OFF AFTER MEETINGS

YOU KNOW WHO CHIP IS? HE WAS ONE OF THE HIGHEST RANKED GOA MEMBERS, I NEVER LIKED HIM BUT SON WAS REAL. I ALWAYS HAD STATICC WITH HIM SINCE LIKE 9TH GRADE WHEN HE FIRST TURNED BLOOD AND WE USED TO SHAKE
SMFH :smh: Son prolly kno me he need 2 throw his name out dere doe.. N i aint NYtoCali i aint afraid 2 throw my name out dere like yall sayin...

he claims to b a 6'1 basketball playin n*gga who is da realest n most feared crip out there on the rock
:lmao: :lmao: Any1 cud fit dat description...most feared loc :lol: doubtful cuz he aint Wildmeda

718 WAY OF LIFE
og
Posts: 13895
Joined: June 20th, 2010, 5:39 pm

Re: Waz Craccen

Post by 718 WAY OF LIFE » February 23rd, 2012, 2:07 pm

NAH HE FROM THE ROCK..ME AND HIM KNOW/HEARD OF ALOT OF THE SAME PEOPLE.

User avatar
IBangBitches
underboss
Posts: 1513
Joined: July 11th, 2011, 10:58 am

Re: Waz Craccen

Post by IBangBitches » February 23rd, 2012, 2:07 pm

ight but the fact that he's not on right now and replying to this going to make everyone think you are the same people.. Cause dude always on..

Its just funny that your online and hes not..

But hey let me know the outcome of that.

WildmedaAve
prospect
Posts: 52
Joined: February 22nd, 2012, 5:28 pm

Re: Waz Craccen

Post by WildmedaAve » February 23rd, 2012, 2:09 pm

718 WAY OF LIFE wrote:NAH HE FROM THE ROCK..ME AND HIM KNOW/HEARD OF ALOT OF THE SAME PEOPLE.
No doubt bout tht...but he aint the most feared loc...

User avatar
l60l
underboss
Posts: 1680
Joined: August 27th, 2010, 8:01 pm

Re: Waz Craccen

Post by l60l » February 23rd, 2012, 2:10 pm

WildmedaAve wrote:
718 WAY OF LIFE wrote:NAH HE FROM THE ROCK..ME AND HIM KNOW/HEARD OF ALOT OF THE SAME PEOPLE.
No doubt bout tht...but he aint the most feared loc...
how wud u know if he aint the most feard loc if u said u dont know who we talking bout.

WildmedaAve
prospect
Posts: 52
Joined: February 22nd, 2012, 5:28 pm

Re: Waz Craccen

Post by WildmedaAve » February 23rd, 2012, 2:12 pm

l60l wrote:
WildmedaAve wrote:
718 WAY OF LIFE wrote:NAH HE FROM THE ROCK..ME AND HIM KNOW/HEARD OF ALOT OF THE SAME PEOPLE.
No doubt bout tht...but he aint the most feared loc...
how wud u know if he aint the most feard loc if u said u dont know who we talking bout.
Cuz the most feared loc in Farrocc aint GOA...

User avatar
HarlemWorldATL
oog
Posts: 19315
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 1:40 am

Re: Waz Craccen

Post by HarlemWorldATL » February 23rd, 2012, 2:12 pm

heres another one of his war stories
NYtoCaliLoc wrote:
THE EDGEMERE 40 BEEF IS HEAVY

BASICALLY EDGEMERE (BLOOD SIDE), 40S, CLICC CLACC, AND 12 STRET (BACC OF REDFERN) BEEF WITH GOA/ WILD MEDIDA FLOCC GANG

WE OUT NUMBERED BUT WERE THE ONES WITH THE GUNS AND DRUGS SO IF YOU ASK ME WE WINNING. LAST WEEK EAZY FROM 12 STREET GOT SHOT AT AND HAD HIS POPS CALLING ME AND CODY PHONE SAYING THAT HE WAS GOING TO KILL US

User avatar
l60l
underboss
Posts: 1680
Joined: August 27th, 2010, 8:01 pm

Re: Waz Craccen

Post by l60l » February 23rd, 2012, 2:13 pm

WildmedaAve wrote:
l60l wrote:
WildmedaAve wrote:
718 WAY OF LIFE wrote:NAH HE FROM THE ROCK..ME AND HIM KNOW/HEARD OF ALOT OF THE SAME PEOPLE.
No doubt bout tht...but he aint the most feared loc...
how wud u know if he aint the most feard loc if u said u dont know who we talking bout.
Cuz the most feared loc in Farrocc aint GOA...
hmm got it. ima stay out of this one cuz i dont kno noting bout goa or the roc.

regp0ci
corporal
Posts: 298
Joined: February 21st, 2012, 12:39 pm

Re: Waz Craccen

Post by regp0ci » February 23rd, 2012, 2:13 pm

ohnosmh wrote:heres another one of his war stories
NYtoCaliLoc wrote:
THE EDGEMERE 40 BEEF IS HEAVY

BASICALLY EDGEMERE (BLOOD SIDE), 40S, CLICC CLACC, AND 12 STRET (BACC OF REDFERN) BEEF WITH GOA/ WILD MEDIDA FLOCC GANG

WE OUT NUMBERED BUT WERE THE ONES WITH THE GUNS AND DRUGS SO IF YOU ASK ME WE WINNING. LAST WEEK EAZY FROM 12 STREET GOT SHOT AT AND HAD HIS POPS CALLING ME AND CODY PHONE SAYING THAT HE WAS GOING TO KILL US
:lol:

User avatar
l60l
underboss
Posts: 1680
Joined: August 27th, 2010, 8:01 pm

Re: Waz Craccen

Post by l60l » February 23rd, 2012, 2:16 pm

regp0ci wrote:
ohnosmh wrote:heres another one of his war stories
NYtoCaliLoc wrote:
THE EDGEMERE 40 BEEF IS HEAVY

BASICALLY EDGEMERE (BLOOD SIDE), 40S, CLICC CLACC, AND 12 STRET (BACC OF REDFERN) BEEF WITH GOA/ WILD MEDIDA FLOCC GANG

WE OUT NUMBERED BUT WERE THE ONES WITH THE GUNS AND DRUGS SO IF YOU ASK ME WE WINNING. LAST WEEK EAZY FROM 12 STREET GOT SHOT AT AND HAD HIS POPS CALLING ME AND CODY PHONE SAYING THAT HE WAS GOING TO KILL US
:lol:
:lmao: lol i kno i was gona stay out of this but this just had me diein dude just incriminated all of ya even if they have pics or heard stories he said it in his own words and the boys be on this shyt also smh

User avatar
IBangBitches
underboss
Posts: 1513
Joined: July 11th, 2011, 10:58 am

Re: Waz Craccen

Post by IBangBitches » February 23rd, 2012, 2:18 pm

Naw you kant stay out of this ..

we need you for entertainment value. Come on l60l

WildmedaAve
prospect
Posts: 52
Joined: February 22nd, 2012, 5:28 pm

Re: Waz Craccen

Post by WildmedaAve » February 23rd, 2012, 2:19 pm

ohnosmh wrote:heres another one of his war stories
NYtoCaliLoc wrote:
THE EDGEMERE 40 BEEF IS HEAVY

BASICALLY EDGEMERE (BLOOD SIDE), 40S, CLICC CLACC, AND 12 STRET (BACC OF REDFERN) BEEF WITH GOA/ WILD MEDIDA FLOCC GANG

WE OUT NUMBERED BUT WERE THE ONES WITH THE GUNS AND DRUGS SO IF YOU ASK ME WE WINNING. LAST WEEK EAZY FROM 12 STREET GOT SHOT AT AND HAD HIS POPS CALLING ME AND CODY PHONE SAYING THAT HE WAS GOING TO KILL US
All that beef sh*t is tru...honestly we are outnumbered but we hold our own n idk y he spellin it Wild Medida??We aint hispanics...He needa stop puttin crimes online doe thts od wacc

718 WAY OF LIFE
og
Posts: 13895
Joined: June 20th, 2010, 5:39 pm

Re: Waz Craccen

Post by 718 WAY OF LIFE » February 23rd, 2012, 2:20 pm

IT SAYS HE LAST SIGNED ON 29 MINUTES AGO

User avatar
l60l
underboss
Posts: 1680
Joined: August 27th, 2010, 8:01 pm

Re: Waz Craccen

Post by l60l » February 23rd, 2012, 2:21 pm

718 WAY OF LIFE wrote:IT SAYS HE LAST SIGNED ON 29 MINUTES AGO
lol so he read this for sure

User avatar
IBangBitches
underboss
Posts: 1513
Joined: July 11th, 2011, 10:58 am

Re: Waz Craccen

Post by IBangBitches » February 23rd, 2012, 2:21 pm

718 WAY OF LIFE wrote:IT SAYS HE LAST SIGNED ON 29 MINUTES AGO

Now that sus.. :2cents:

WildmedaAve
prospect
Posts: 52
Joined: February 22nd, 2012, 5:28 pm

Re: Waz Craccen

Post by WildmedaAve » February 23rd, 2012, 2:22 pm

IBangBitches wrote:
718 WAY OF LIFE wrote:IT SAYS HE LAST SIGNED ON 29 MINUTES AGO

Now that sus.. :2cents:
He prolly shook cuz im real thorobred from the hood..

User avatar
NYCtoCaliLoc
superior
Posts: 3770
Joined: February 9th, 2012, 12:47 pm

Re: Waz Craccen

Post by NYCtoCaliLoc » February 23rd, 2012, 2:23 pm

WEST CRACCIN , YOU FROM THE MEDA? IM FROM GWAY BUT IM AN APE

n*ggas SAID SHOOK, I CANT BE SLEEPING? :lmao:

Post Reply