ES R20SNHB

NYCtoCaliLoc
superior

Re: ES R20SNHB

Post by NYCtoCaliLoc » February 22nd, 2012, 2:03 pm

HOLD ON YOU SAID HAVIC FROM HOLLIS? HE MUST HAVE BEEN FROM QUEENS AND MOVED TO LONG ISLAND BECAUSE IM POSITIVE SON LIVES IN FREEPORT AS OF RIGHT NOW

718 WAY OF LIFE
og

Post by 718 WAY OF LIFE » February 22nd, 2012, 2:04 pm

NYCtoCaliLoc wrote:HOLD ON YOU SAID HAVIC FROM HOLLIS? HE MUST HAVE BEEN FROM QUEENS AND MOVED TO LONG ISLAND BECAUSE IM POSITIVE SON LIVES IN FREEPORT AS OF RIGHT NOW
YEAH HE DEFFINETLY MOVED HE BE IN HOLLIS TOO MUCH

NYCtoCaliLoc
superior

Post by NYCtoCaliLoc » February 22nd, 2012, 2:09 pm

718 WAY OF LIFE wrote:
NYCtoCaliLoc wrote:HOLD ON YOU SAID HAVIC FROM HOLLIS? HE MUST HAVE BEEN FROM QUEENS AND MOVED TO LONG ISLAND BECAUSE IM POSITIVE SON LIVES IN FREEPORT AS OF RIGHT NOW
OH OK THAT MAKES SENSE. I HONESTLY NEVER KNEW HE WAS A QUEENS n*gga, BUT IT MAKES SENSE CAUSE A LOT OF n*ggas WE KNOW IN COMMON ARE ALL FROM QUEENS OR FREEPORT/BALDWIN AREA. LIKE I SAID I NEVER HERD OF HIM GETTING IT IN AND WHEN I MET HIM HE WAS DEALING WITH FOLKS AND LOCS. IF YOU EVER MET THE n*gga YOU KNOW HES NOT A ROWDY OR LOUD POP OFF TYPE OF n*gga, HES QUIET AND KIND OF STAYS TO HIMSELF

718 WAY OF LIFE
og

Post by 718 WAY OF LIFE » February 22nd, 2012, 2:13 pm

NYCtoCaliLoc wrote:
718 WAY OF LIFE wrote:
OH OK THAT MAKES SENSE. I HONESTLY NEVER KNEW HE WAS A QUEENS n*gga, BUT IT MAKES SENSE CAUSE A LOT OF n*ggas WE KNOW IN COMMON ARE ALL FROM QUEENS OR FREEPORT/BALDWIN AREA. LIKE I SAID I NEVER HERD OF HIM GETTING IT IN AND WHEN I MET HIM HE WAS DEALING WITH FOLKS AND LOCS. IF YOU EVER MET THE n*gga YOU KNOW HES NOT A ROWDY OR LOUD POP OFF TYPE OF n*gga, HES QUIET AND KIND OF STAYS TO HIMSELF
I WONDER IF HE STILL NHB THO CUZ LIKE I SAID DAMN NEAR ALL THE TOP n*ggas FROM TS FLIPPED CUZ OF SOME sh*t I WONT SAY ON HERE..BUT ITS CRAZY CUZ THEY HAD THAT HOOD ON LOCK BEEFING WITH THE 60S ALONG WITH THEM DONALD GEES

NORTHSIDEG12
underboss

Post by NORTHSIDEG12 » February 22nd, 2012, 2:15 pm

DAMN IS THAT ALL YOU NYC DUDE'S DO IS FLIP?! :wtf3:

NYCtoCaliLoc
superior

Post by NYCtoCaliLoc » February 22nd, 2012, 2:19 pm

718 WAY OF LIFE wrote:
NYCtoCaliLoc wrote:
718 WAY OF LIFE wrote:
I WONDER IF HE STILL NHB THO CUZ LIKE I SAID DAMN NEAR ALL THE TOP n*ggas FROM TS FLIPPED CUZ OF SOME sh*t I WONT SAY ON HERE..BUT ITS CRAZY CUZ THEY HAD THAT HOOD ON LOCK BEEFING WITH THE 60S ALONG WITH THEM DONALD GEES
WHO KNOWS, I COULD ASK HIM WHEN I SEE HIM. HE LIVE AROUND MY BM, BUMPING INTO HIM ISNT GOING TO BE TOO HARD. I KNOW FOR A FACT HE TATTED NHB ON HIM, SO IM PRETTY SURE HE WOULD RATHER JUMP TO ANOTHER LINE BEFORE CET HOPING. I HERD THE 20S LINE IN THE CRONX MAKE NOISE SO IM PRETTY SURE THATD BE A POSSIBLE OPTION FOR HIM IF THEY ARE UNAWARE OF HIS p*ssy PAST

Deezus
prince

Post by Deezus » February 22nd, 2012, 2:19 pm

NORTHSIDEG12 wrote:DAMN IS THAT ALL YOU NYC DUDE'S DO IS FLIP?! :wtf3:
at least 98% of every single nyc blood or crip today was part of at least one other blood or crip set/line in the past. thats not an exageration. :2cents:

BURGANDYRAG
underboss

Post by BURGANDYRAG » February 22nd, 2012, 2:20 pm

NYCtoCaliLoc wrote:
BURGANDYRAG wrote:Don't Hurt Me, But What's A Mari Dove NHB? I'm Seeing Them Hittups All Over Freeport, And Nautical Mile.
FREEPORT LONG ISLAND? I GOT FAMILY ON THE NORTH SIDE, BUT MOST OF THEM BLOOD. A LOT OF n*ggas I DEAL WITH OUT THERE ARE TOP, TOK, H BLOCC, ABB AND sh*t LIKE THAT. I GOT A FEW DROPS OUT THERE SO IM THERE EVERY WEEKEND GETTING RUNK WITH THE HOMIES

MY BABY MOMS LIVE IN BALDWIN NEAR THE BOARDER OF FREEPORT SO ITS HARD NOT TO FUCC WITH THEM. I USED TO DEAL WITH PAPI DAVE, FREAKY AND FATTY HEAVY BEFORE THEY GOT LOCCED UP. I HERD SQEEKY AND PRESSURE P STILL BE ON THEY BULLSHIT TRUCCIN AND ALL LAT

Yea, Freeport, LI. I Never Heard Of This Havoc Dude But I Seen Him Around, And He f*ck With One Of My Exes. Only 20's I f*ck With Was My n*gga Nate, Leek, Shank, And Mel...And All Them Was From The Velt..I Never Knew 20's Was A Force In Freeport.

And Son Gotta Still Be 20's Cause All Them Hittups Is From Earlier This Month.

NYCtoCaliLoc
superior

Post by NYCtoCaliLoc » February 22nd, 2012, 2:23 pm

BURGANDYRAG wrote:
NYCtoCaliLoc wrote:
BURGANDYRAG wrote:Don't Hurt Me, But What's A Mari Dove NHB? I'm Seeing Them Hittups All Over Freeport, And Nautical Mile.
FREEPORT LONG ISLAND? I GOT FAMILY ON THE NORTH SIDE, BUT MOST OF THEM BLOOD. A LOT OF n*ggas I DEAL WITH OUT THERE ARE TOP, TOK, H BLOCC, ABB AND sh*t LIKE THAT. I GOT A FEW DROPS OUT THERE SO IM THERE EVERY WEEKEND GETTING RUNK WITH THE HOMIES

MY BABY MOMS LIVE IN BALDWIN NEAR THE BOARDER OF FREEPORT SO ITS HARD NOT TO FUCC WITH THEM. I USED TO DEAL WITH PAPI DAVE, FREAKY AND FATTY HEAVY BEFORE THEY GOT LOCCED UP. I HERD SQEEKY AND PRESSURE P STILL BE ON THEY BULLSHIT TRUCCIN AND ALL LAT

Yea, Freeport, LI. I Never Heard Of This Havoc Dude But I Seen Him Around, And He f*ck With One Of My Exes. Only 20's I f*ck With Was My n*gga Nate, Leek, Shank, And Mel...And All Them Was From The Velt..I Never Knew 20's Was A Force In Freeport.

And Son Gotta Still Be 20's Cause All Them Hittups Is From Earlier This Month.
20S IS NOT A FORCE IN FREEPORT. FREEPORT IS RAN BY TOP/TOK , ANYONE WHO TELLS YOU OTHER IS LYING. BASICALLY TOP/TOK IS A GANG THAT A LOT OF BLOODS AND PIRUS RUN WITH A COUPLE CRIPS IN THEM. ONLY CRIPS I KNEW CLAIMING THAT WAS FUDGE, SPANKY AND LIKE 2 OTHER n*ggas I FORGOT NAMES

LIKE I SAID BEFORE HAVIC IS NOT A BANGER, HE WAS A HERB AND TATTED THE HOOD ON HIM AND EVER SINCE HE BEEN PUSHING THIS 20S HIGH BULLSHIT. I REMEMBER DUDE WHEN HE WAS SOME ASHY BUM a$$ n*gga WHO LIVED ON THE SOUTH SIDE OF FREEPORT IN THE SUBURBS

1090 G'z
underboss

Post by 1090 G'z » February 22nd, 2012, 2:36 pm

bangin in the burbs > bangin on ya keyboard

some burbs go way harder than the nations hardest cities :2cents:

NYCtoCaliLoc
superior

Post by NYCtoCaliLoc » February 22nd, 2012, 2:44 pm

1090 YOU SEEM LIKE A HERB BY NATURE SO I FIGURE YOUD BE ONE OF THOSE CLOWN n*ggas IN A 2 FAMILY HOME WITH 2 PARENTS WHO WORK GOOD 9 TO 5'S. YOU JUST HAPPEN TO BE BLOOD BECAUSE YOU LISTEN TO WAYNE AND RED HAS ALWAYS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE COLOR TYPE OF n*gga. YOU SOME BLOOD FASHINISTA a$$ n*gga

:lmao:

iNCRIMINATION
captain

Post by iNCRIMINATION » February 22nd, 2012, 2:56 pm

all i know is anybody under the n*gga pz is a mutt cause that n*gga him self is a mutt, how u claim stain but no one ever heard of u, or heard of u puttin in twirkage ?!? since when were liars and story tellers og's? stop it 5

supposedly queens isnt a factor anymre but harlem is

NORTHSIDEG12
underboss

Post by NORTHSIDEG12 » February 22nd, 2012, 3:00 pm

iNCRIMINATION wrote:all i know is anybody under the n*gga pz is a mutt cause that n*gga him self is a mutt, how u claim stain but no one ever heard of u, or heard of u puttin in twirkage ?!? since when were liars and story tellers og's? stop it 5

THESE NYC DUDE'S ARE SO FAKE IT'S SAD!

NYCtoCaliLoc
superior

Post by NYCtoCaliLoc » February 22nd, 2012, 3:11 pm

QUEENS ISNT A FACTOR WHEN IT COMES TO WHAT? BLOODS? CRIPS? BANGING IN GENERAL? WHAT? QUEENS IS ACTIVE, YOU n*ggas NEED TO LOG OFF HERE SOMETIME AND COME TO THE HOOD AND SEE FOR YOURSELVES

SwaGGMoney
superior

Post by SwaGGMoney » February 22nd, 2012, 3:30 pm

Whoever said Queens isn't active don't know shyt....Southside alone is hectic, go to Farrock, Shadyville, Southside or even uptop Queens where them OGS Bloods came home...n*ggas will get shot in a heart beat!

718 WAY OF LIFE
og

Post by 718 WAY OF LIFE » February 22nd, 2012, 4:00 pm

iNCRIMINATION wrote:all i know is anybody under the n*gga pz is a mutt cause that n*gga him self is a mutt, how u claim stain but no one ever heard of u, or heard of u puttin in twirkage ?!? since when were liars and story tellers og's? stop it 5

QUEENS WAS THE ONLY PLACE NHB'S WAS A FACTOR IN THE WHOLE NYC AND MAYBE HARLEM TOO..BUT ITS ''WAS'' BECAUSE ALL THEY KNOWN HEADS FLIPPED CUZ OF SOME SITUATION AND PZ IS KNOWN IN BOTH NY AND CALI..STOP FRONTIN n*gga.

RokkstarStone5
boss

Post by RokkstarStone5 » February 22nd, 2012, 4:05 pm

NYCtoCaliLoc wrote:SON I KNOW HAVIC, THE DARK SKIN MEDIUM HEIGHT n*gga. HE LIVE ON THE SOUTH SIDE OF FREEPORT AND TURNED BLOOD WHEN HE WAS LIKE 18, IVE PRESSED THAT n*gga MYSELF. IF YA n*ggas THINK HAVIC IS A REAL n*gga I DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCC THE WORLDS COMING TO

https://www.facebook.com/1482BaNga?sk=info

i got the homie too

SwaGGMoney
superior

Post by SwaGGMoney » February 22nd, 2012, 4:13 pm

718 WAY OF LIFE wrote:
NYCtoCaliLoc wrote:ARE THEY FROM LONG ISLAND TOO?

THE THING I HATE ABOUT BANGERS IN LI IS ITS WAY DIFFERENT THEN IN THE BOROUGHS. LIKE YEAH THERES BLOODS/CRIPS YOU FUCC WITH AND GIVE A PASS CAUSE YOU GETTING MONEY WITH THEM OR THEY FAMILY BUT NOT ALL BLOODS/CRIPS SHOULD BE GOOD IN YOUR HOOD. IN LONG ISLAND SPECIFICALLY FREEPORT, BALDWIN, HEMPSTEAD, ROOSEVELT, UNION DALE AROUND THOSE AREAS THEM n*ggas JUST LIKE TO BARK AT EACH OTHER AND NOT SHOOT OR MOVE ON BEEF
NAH THEY FROM QUEENS AND THAT HAVOK n*gga FROM HOLLIS
Yeah he be in Hollis...he be chilling with my n*gga Amani.

718 WAY OF LIFE
og

Post by 718 WAY OF LIFE » February 22nd, 2012, 4:23 pm

I GOT MY FIRST ''WHY YOU BANGIN A WEST COAST HOOD ON THE EAST'' FROM A HATBOY YESTERDAY AND I SCHOOLED THE n*gga UNTILL I HAD HIM SAYING ''BRIM TO SWANS'' :lmao:

NORTHSIDEG12
underboss

Post by NORTHSIDEG12 » February 22nd, 2012, 4:35 pm

FAKE a$$ NYC n*ggas! :facepalm: