NBA THREAD

shortyworst
boss

Re: NBA THREAD

Post by shortyworst » January 22nd, 2012, 4:27 pm

Scalo get in the game and always get a "highlight" :lol:

On god i feel sorry for any team who playing the bulls and scalabrine subs in, that mean they aint on sh*t and this n*gga been gettin playin time this year b4 noah got injured lmao

YGniggazNyc
captain

Post by YGniggazNyc » January 22nd, 2012, 5:39 pm

MoNDaY wrote:Knicks Done Signed Amare/Melo/Chandler/Baron...They Ain't Got Money For sh*t Left :lol:
yeh they stll got 5 mil for nash, felton, agutin this summer FA. :2cents:

MoNDaY
og

Post by MoNDaY » January 22nd, 2012, 5:47 pm

YGniggazNyc wrote:
MoNDaY wrote:Knicks Done Signed Amare/Melo/Chandler/Baron...They Ain't Got Money For sh*t Left :lol:
yeh they stll got 5 mil for nash, felton, agutin this summer FA. :2cents:
U Know Damn Well Nash Ain't Signing For $5 Mill...I Doubt Felton Would Either....DJ's Still Young So It's Possible That He Would Though....Too Bad Some Other Team Will Offer Him More & Snatch 'Em Up B4 The Knicks Though...Haha

_Venom_
underboss

Post by _Venom_ » January 22nd, 2012, 9:33 pm

Bulls 1 in the league
Bulls beating teams without Rose. No Noah, No Taj, No Lucas

[youtube]
[/youtube]

shortyworst
boss

Post by shortyworst » January 23rd, 2012, 2:25 am

_Venom_ wrote:Bulls 1 in the league

[youtube]
[/youtube]
Look who we been playin tho. Its only 1 game im lookin forward to this season, heats vs bulls. I feel until the bulls play them, they aint been challenged.

NYtoCaliLoc
boss

Post by NYtoCaliLoc » January 23rd, 2012, 7:02 am

HANDSOMEHUSTLER44 wrote:knicks are gonna be good this year.....tyson and amare in the paint wit melo on the wing.....its a wrap
KNICCS COULD BE A GOOD TEAM IF THEY PULL TOGETHER, THEY NOT ON THE SAME PAGE. SAME WITH THE CELTICS, I REALLY WANT THEM n*ggas TO MAKE MOVES

KGzMovIIIn
prince

Post by KGzMovIIIn » January 23rd, 2012, 7:29 am

d'antoni root of the problem

NYtoCaliLoc
boss

Post by NYtoCaliLoc » January 23rd, 2012, 7:59 am

:2cents: :2cents:

_Venom_
underboss

Post by _Venom_ » January 23rd, 2012, 11:39 am

shortyworst wrote:
_Venom_ wrote:Bulls 1 in the league

[youtube]
[/youtube]
Look who we been playin tho. Its only 1 game im lookin forward to this season, heats vs bulls. I feel until the bulls play them, they aint been challenged.
We played 4 games without rose not 1

MoNDaY
og

Post by MoNDaY » January 24th, 2012, 9:45 pm

theeastoaklandboi wrote:Theres a slight chance that the boy CP3 might come out to the BAY to play for the Warriors...The Hornets been interested in Steph Curry for a while now....me personally I'd rather keep Steph Curry and pursue Dwight but I doubt that will happen although Stehen A Smith thinks its a possibility

U Ain't Get The Memo, n*gga?

CP3 Is On The Clippers & Eric Gordon Was Sent To The Hornets Along With Chris Kaman...So CP3 Def. Ain't Coming To The Bay.....

Dwight Howard Says There's No Possibility Of Him Playing For The Warriors & Ruled Them Out Of Discussion In Teams He'd Like To Go To....

Y'all Gone Have To Find Some Players Elsewhere...Mark Jackson Doing A Good Job Over There But There's Only So Much THE COACH Can Do...Ahaha..The Rest Is Up To The Players..

85NawF
prince

Post by 85NawF » January 24th, 2012, 9:46 pm

all i gottta say da hawkz goin all da way dis year :2cents:

MoNDaY
og

Post by MoNDaY » January 24th, 2012, 10:29 pm

MoNDaY wrote:
theeastoaklandboi wrote:Theres a slight chance that the boy CP3 might come out to the BAY to play for the Warriors...The Hornets been interested in Steph Curry for a while now....me personally I'd rather keep Steph Curry and pursue Dwight but I doubt that will happen although Stehen A Smith thinks its a possibility

U Ain't Get The Memo, n*gga?

CP3 Is On The Clippers & Eric Gordon Was Sent To The Hornets Along With Chris Kaman...So CP3 Def. Ain't Coming To The Bay.....

Dwight Howard Says There's No Possibility Of Him Playing For The Warriors & Ruled Them Out Of Discussion In Teams He'd Like To Go To....

Y'all Gone Have To Find Some Players Elsewhere...Mark Jackson Doing A Good Job Over There But There's Only So Much THE COACH Can Do...Ahaha..The Rest Is Up To The Players..
My Fault On That 1...Quoted An Old Post

HANDSOMEHUSTLER44
superior

Post by HANDSOMEHUSTLER44 » January 25th, 2012, 11:24 am

hell nah Dwight dont wanna play with Monta Ball hoggin a$$ :lol:

MaxxedGunz
superior

Post by MaxxedGunz » January 25th, 2012, 12:13 pm

Dallas is a place he might go...all I know is...WE BETTER NOT GIVE UP TERRY OR I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL PERSONALLY POP OFF ON MARK CUBAN I PUT THAT ON CRIP, PIRU, BLOOD, LK, I PUT THAT ON EVERY SET ON THIS PLANET IF n*ggas GIVE UP TERRY, OR EVEN MARION FOR DWIGHT HOWARD IT'S GONNA BE A WRAP FOR MARK CUBAN!!!

MoNDaY
og

Post by MoNDaY » January 25th, 2012, 7:25 pm

MaxxedGunz wrote:Dallas is a place he might go...all I know is...WE BETTER NOT GIVE UP TERRY OR I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL PERSONALLY POP OFF ON MARK CUBAN I PUT THAT ON CRIP, PIRU, BLOOD, LK, I PUT THAT ON EVERY SET ON THIS PLANET IF n*ggas GIVE UP TERRY, OR EVEN MARION FOR DWIGHT HOWARD IT'S GONNA BE A WRAP FOR MARK CUBAN!!!
n*gga, U Know Shawn Marion Is That One Key Piece That Every Dumb a$$ Team Lets Go & It Comes Back To Haunt They a$$....

The Suns...For Shaq Who Made The Team Worse....

I'm Sure The Heat MOST DEF. Regret That sh*t... :lol: Cause Shawn Marion Gave Lebron Hell Last Year With That Aggressive Defense...

Jason Terry Is The Best SHOOTER On The Team...I'm Pretty Sure Mark Doesn't Plan To Let Him Go The Way He Comes Through For That Squad In The Clutch....Only A Dumb a$$ Fool Would....

Dallas Does Look Like The Most Logical Location For Dwight Right Now....

But The Lakers Have A Team Option On Andrew Bynum Next Season (Which I Highly Doubt They'll Use) & Still Have Their Amnesty Which Could Be Used On Pau Gasol Depending On The Type Of Production They Get Out Of Him This Year...That Would Most Def. Give Them Enough For Dwight & A PG If They Wanted To Get Rid Of Both & Rebuild....

I Don't Think They'd Let Bynum Go Unless They Were Sure Dwight Was Coming But Pau Is A Different Story...

If That Boy That Start Banging In The Post & Get Some Nuts About 'Em, That Man Probably Gone With The Swiftness...

N*ggaz Always Talk About How Good Gasol Is...& He Is, No Doubt About It...BUT HE AIN'T $20 MILLION PER SEASON GOOD...With All That Posting Up On The Perimeter & Shooting Jumpers BS He Be On...

That n*gga Is Not Dirk...& The Sooner He Accepts That sh*t & Gets Back Into The Post, The Better....SOMEWHAT...

I Have 2 Major Probs With Gasol...1) He Finishes The Rim Weak As Hell Or Not All When He Gets Contact...

That n*gga HAS ONE OF THE LOWEST VERTICALS I'VE EVER SEEN...I'm Talkin' Bout He Ain't Even Got The Traditional White Boy Ups...That n*gga Damn Near Be Looking Like He Glued To The Floor...Ahaha

If He Wasn't 7 Feet, He'd Have NO PURPOSE IN THE POST [url=memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&un= ALL...

Shiiiiiiit,] ALL...

Shiiiiiiit,
[/url] Truthfully I'd Trade His a$$ For Bargnani Right Now If I Could... :lol: The Raptors Suck & Probably Would Love Gasol...Even If Bargnani Is Better Right Now...That "Versatile Big Man" Tag Gives Gasol Value To Franchises Like That BS a$$ One...

In Fact, I Might Start A Movement For That One..."Bargnani For Gasol!" :dance: I'll Wait To See What He Does Tonight B4 I Make My Final Decision...

Typically I'd Assume That Blake Griffin & DeAndre Jordan Gone Straight Ball Out On His a$$ Again.....But He's Had Bout 2 Or 3 Days Of Rest So If They Show Out On 'Em Tonight Then That's It...

I'm Trying To Give That n*gga A Chance To Redeem Himself But He's Still Playing That b*tch Ball...With Them Long a$$ Arms...He Should Be Gliding To The Basket On Damn Near Every Play...

BUT THAT MOTHAFUCKA CAN'T JUMP...That's My Biggest Problem With Gasol....I Wouldn't Even Care If He Was Soft If He Could Jump Over N*ggaz In The Post & Show Some Type Of Athleticism Or Aggression..

That Butterfly a$$ sh*t Has Got To Stop :lol:

MaxxedGunz
superior

Post by MaxxedGunz » January 25th, 2012, 8:06 pm

Pau Gasol is the only reason they made it to the finals that first year and he's the only reason they got that first chip...he doees play soft...but he put in work at the post he doesn't need to jump you wouldn't either...you 7'0 with what maybe another FOOT if you count his wing span of his arms that's like 8'0 the average center is like 6'10 n*gga doesn't need to even leave his feet even with n*ggas jumping...i saw the sports science sh*t for dirk shot you could be 6'6 and have the hops of derek rose AND STILL WOULDN'T BA ABLE TO BLOCK DIRK'S JUMPSHOT cause of that release he has so his hops dont mean sh*t....n*ggas lost marion AND amare smh

MoNDaY
og

Post by MoNDaY » January 25th, 2012, 8:35 pm

MaxxedGunz wrote:Pau Gasol is the only reason they made it to the finals that first year and he's the only reason they got that first chip...he doees play soft...but he put in work at the post he doesn't need to jump you wouldn't either...you 7'0 with what maybe another FOOT if you count his wing span of his arms that's like 8'0 the average center is like 6'10 n*gga doesn't need to even leave his feet even with n*ggas jumping...i saw the sports science sh*t for dirk shot you could be 6'6 and have the hops of derek rose AND STILL WOULDN'T BA ABLE TO BLOCK DIRK'S JUMPSHOT cause of that release he has so his hops dont mean sh*t....n*ggas lost marion AND amare smh
U Can't Compare Gasol To Dirk....Dirk Spent Years Putting In Work On That Fallaway Jumper That He Protects With His Knee...But He's A Great Perimeter Shooter...That's Been Established...

Gasol Hit A 3 In The Playoff Last Year & All Of A Sudden This n*gga Think He Dirk...That sh*t Ain't Gone Fly...

& Pau Is Tall With A Long a$$ Wingspan...But When U Have 6'7 N*ggaz Boxing U Out Or Jumping Over U For Rebounds Then That sh*t Means Nothing...

Then That n*gga Got Those Butterfingers With His Soft Touch a$$...

Gasol WAS A Major Key In The Lakers Making It To Back To The Finals..But Remember They Had "Stone Hands" Kwame Brown B4 Him...They Were Making The Playoffs But That n*gga Was HORRIBLE & So Was The Rest Of The Team For The Most Part...What Happened When They Got There? Gasol Got His a$$ Worked For Being Soft...On That Butterfly sh*t...KG/PJ Brown/Perkins Ate That n*gga's Lunch In The Post...& That's When The Whole "Gasol Is Soft" Movement Started...Players Took Heed To That sh*t & Started Going 'Em...Except Bynum Came Back...To Bring The Toughness That The Lakers Needed In The Post...A Player That Can Bang & Make Others Have To Work In The Post...Muhfuckaz Couldn't Just Back Him Down Or Push Him Out Of The Way...They Also Had Trevor Ariza Who Came Through With A Lot Of Clutch Plays From Steals To Shots That Helped Them Win...B4 Their Dumb Asses Let Him Go To FA Just So They Could Sign Ron Artest....Who Hasn't Been Worth That Shih Ever Since....But The Lakers Ended Up Winning Back-To-Back Ships....

Last Year Gasol Folded Up & Didn't Produce On Either Side Of The Floor....B4 The Playoffs Even Started...Which I Always Figured Was From The Exhaustion Of Uncle Phil Playing HIm Too Many Minutes...But That sh*t Might've Hurt Him In The Long Run...As He Continues To Do The Same This Year...Gasol Might Ball Out This World On A Team That Can Rest 'Em...But We Ain't Got Time For That sh*t For The Price He's Being Paid...

I'd Ship That n*gga Out For A Solid Younger Post Player In A Heartbeat...Without Bynum Or A Physical Post Player To Go With Gasol, He's Pretty Useless...He Folds Under Pressure...Bricks Shots...Misses FT's...Makes Turnovers....

Gasol Is Possibly ONE THE LEAGUE'S WORST PLAYERS In The Crunch Time Or When The Pressure's On...That n*gga Just Ain't Got The Heart To Tough That sh*t Out No More...They Told 'Em He's Needs To Be More Physical & Tougher In The Post After Last Year & All He Could Say Was "That's Not My Game"...THEN MAKE IT YO' GAME, n*gga...IT'S CALLED ADAPTING....

LIke Kobe's Been Doing For Years....Lebron Worked On His Post Game....Durant Put On Some Muscle & Became More Productive....Kevin Love Dropped That Weight & Been Balling Crazy This Year....Kendrick Perkins Lost Weight & Became More Agile...Bynum Trained With Freddie Roach To Get In Shape For This Season....Kobe Trained Throughout The Summer In Privacy For The Most Part....Melo Was Flipping & Pushing Them Big 400 Pound Tires & sh*t.....

Gasol Knows What His Biggest Problem Is & Has Made No Effort To Change It Even Though These Younger Post Players LIke Griffin/Aldridge Will Take It To His a$$ Anytime They Can Because He's Not Physical....& Folds Under Pressure....

That n*gga Can Take Some Punishment But He Doesn't Know How To Respond To It...

Like Most Players...If A n*gga Dunk On Them, They Gone Try To Get Even On The Other End Or Try To Swat That sh*t To The Moon The Next Time...Gasol Will Get All Teary Eyed & Fold Up....

Like Last Year When We Were Playing The Blazers....Remember Ron Artest Was F*ck*n' Gerald Wallace Up & Letting That n*gga Know He Ain't NO b*tch...

But There Was This One Play Where That n*gga Gerald Wallace Went Down The Lane & Dunked One....On His Way Back Down The Court, He Ran Through Gasol With His Shoulder...THEN TURNED AROUND & MUGGED THIS n*gga DOWN...

Gasol Had The Teary Eyes Looking Like "What? I Didn't Do Nothing?" & I Was Like THIS n*gga'S A b*tch...Ahaha

I Mean There's Sportsmanship...But This n*gga Just Ran Through Yo' a$$ & Stared U Down Like U Did Something Wrong...& U Wanna Let 'Em Feel Like He's More Of A Man Than U & Apologize To That Muhfucka?

That's The Type Of Shih That Seperates Gasol From Most Of The Great Post Players Nowdays....

Gasol's Body Is Made Up Like Kareem's...But Nobody Was Saying "Kareem's A b*tch!" "That n*gga Kareem's Jell-O Pudding"? U Know Why? Because He Didn't Fold Up...& He Knew He Wasn't Stronger Than Most Of The Big Men In The League So He Used His Height & Size To His Advantage With The Most Unstoppable Move In The History Of The League.......THE SKYHOOK...

Dirk Has The Fallaway Jumper Which Is Almost As Effective In Terms Of Being Unguardable...

Gasol Ain't Got None Of That sh*t...He Wanna Shoot 3's This Year...& Be Everywhere Except In The Post..Haha

f*ck That...Teams Don't Keep Players Simply Because Of What They Did In The Past...Most Def. Not For $20 Mill....n*gga, That's Bout 4 Blake Griffins.... :lol:

MaxxedGunz
superior

Post by MaxxedGunz » January 25th, 2012, 8:43 pm

"He looked at the n*gga all teary eyed and sh*t like WHAT I DIDN'T DO NOTHING" lmfaoooooooooo :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: that n*gga looked like this :wtf2: LMFAO i can't f*ck with you no more Monday lol but I kinda feel Gasol though that's like telling shaq we need you to pass the ball more or get more steals or shoot the mid range shot better it's like if that's not his game then if you FORCE him to adapt or change his game he won't play the same like forcing your PF to bring the ball up the court every possession its just gonna lead to turnovers and an unproductive offense

MoNDaY
og

Post by MoNDaY » January 25th, 2012, 9:00 pm

MaxxedGunz wrote:"He looked at the n*gga all teary eyed and sh*t like WHAT I DIDN'T DO NOTHING" lmfaoooooooooo :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: that n*gga looked like this :wtf2: LMFAO i can't f*ck with you no more Monday lol but I kinda feel Gasol though that's like telling shaq we need you to pass the ball more or get more steals or shoot the mid range shot better it's like if that's not his game then if you FORCE him to adapt or change his game he won't play the same like forcing your PF to bring the ball up the court every possession its just gonna lead to turnovers and an unproductive offense

In High School & Maybe Even In College...But We All Know What Happens To Players That Can't Adapt In The NBA....Ahahaha

All Them N*ggaz Overseas Somewhere...Playing In Croatia Or Some sh*t.... :lol: I'm Not Talking Bout The Ones That Signed During The Lockout Either..I'm Talking Bout Bum a$$ N*ggaz Like Sean May Who Was A Great Player In College, Couldn't Adapt To The NBA, Got All Sloppy Fat & Out Of Shape & The Bobcats Left His a$$ Hanging....Ahaha..n*gga, U Know U Ain't sh*t When The Bobcats Just Don't Want U All Even Minimum Salary..

It's A Damn Shame How Many Good Players They've Drafted & Still Can't Make The Playoffs Or Keep Any Of 'Em...Felton, Wallace, Okafor, Kapono, Wallace.... :lol:

That Franchise Is Doomed...Boris Diaw Done Became Sean May #2...He Was That n*gga When He Was With The Suns....Muhfucka Been Eating Nonstop Ever Since I Guess...Ahahaha...Players Just Get Depressed Playing With The Bobcats...

That's Why MJ Didn't Want The Lakers To Get CP3 & Wanted A Larger Cut Of The Revenue For The Owners..Ahaha...He Knows His Team Ain't sh*t...But He's Only Been In Charge For Bout 2 Years So We'll Give 'Em More Time....

MoNDaY
og

Post by MoNDaY » January 26th, 2012, 7:21 am

Now This Is The n*gga That The Squad Signed Right Here...Ron Artest :lol:
[youtube]
[/youtube]

f*ck All That World Peace sh*t...