NBA THREAD

Post Reply
User avatar
HarlemWorldATL
oog
Posts: 19334
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 1:40 am

Re: NBA THREAD

Post by HarlemWorldATL » December 16th, 2011, 10:59 pm

well i hope LakerNation tol u n*ggas his wife bout to get half dat n*gga sh*t :lmao: :lmao:

MoNDaY
og
Posts: 12213
Joined: June 19th, 2009, 5:32 pm

Re: NBA THREAD

Post by MoNDaY » December 16th, 2011, 11:30 pm

ohnosmh wrote:well i hope LakerNation tol u n*ggas his wife bout to get half dat n*gga sh*t :lmao: :lmao:


Yes They Did...But I Don't Know Why N*ggaz Concerning Themselves With That sh*t....


Typical Pro-Athlete Story....n*gga Eventually Creeps To The Point That The Wife Divorces His a$$...


He Said He'd Pay The Money & The n*gga Ain't Got A Prenupt Anyway So It Don't Matter....He Paying That Bread.....


& Will Take That sh*t Out On Somebody a$$ On The Court :lol:

User avatar
HarlemWorldATL
oog
Posts: 19334
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 1:40 am

Re: NBA THREAD

Post by HarlemWorldATL » December 17th, 2011, 1:02 am

dat n*gga gon breakdown on the court in tears cuz of dat b*tch dats wat he gon do :lol:

User avatar
MaxxedGunz
superior
Posts: 3227
Joined: June 23rd, 2011, 6:40 am

Re: NBA THREAD

Post by MaxxedGunz » December 17th, 2011, 2:35 am

That skeezer gonna be on basketball wives next season but f*ck that divorce and f*ck that b*tch...back to the basketball my son Irving from Cleveland was clapping n*ggas and my 76ers won aha! n*gga wassssssssuppppp :lol:

MoNDaY
og
Posts: 12213
Joined: June 19th, 2009, 5:32 pm

Re: NBA THREAD

Post by MoNDaY » December 17th, 2011, 3:34 am

Kyrie Shot Horrible...But They Fouled His Lil' Quick a$$ So Many Times That He Put Up Points From The Line...Haha


The Game That Was A Shocker Was The Hornets vs. Grizzlies...Ahaha


I Know It's ONly Pre-Season & N*ggaz Was Probably BSin' Because The Game Won't Matter But Still....The Grizzlies Shot 50% & Still Lost...Thanks To The Turnovers...Haha


The Reason It's A Shocker Is Because Z-Bo, Rudy, Tony Allen, Josh Selby & OJ Mayo All Played...Yet As I Said They Lost......Jarrett Jack Went Stupid On Them N*ggaz....


The Grizzlies Didn't Play Mike Conley & Marc Gasol....But The Hornets Didn't Have Chris Kaman Or Eric Gordon....When Them N*ggaz Pop Up Into The Mix, The Hornets Just May Be A Problem...Nah, I'm Lyin'...

They Could Be But Them N*ggaz Always Run Out Of Gas.....

Regardless....

PG - Jarrett Jack
SG - Eric Gordon
SF - Trevor Ariza

& If The Hornets Are Smart They'd Play

PF - Okafor
C - Kaman


Simply Because They Lost David West & Carl Landry In The Free Agency...

shortyworst
boss
Posts: 2648
Joined: December 1st, 2011, 12:29 am

Re: NBA THREAD

Post by shortyworst » December 17th, 2011, 4:04 am

all i gotta say is kobe wife fine as f*ck :hitit: :dance:

and n*ggas better be ready for jimmy butler. n*gga was pick 30 but he finna get in n*ggas a$$ off da bench! :dance:

shortyworst
boss
Posts: 2648
Joined: December 1st, 2011, 12:29 am

Re: NBA THREAD

Post by shortyworst » December 17th, 2011, 4:05 am

shortyworst wrote:all i gotta say is kobe wife fine as f*ck :hitit: :dance:

and n*ggas better be ready for jimmy butler. n*gga was pick 30 but he finna get in n*ggas a$$(pause) off da bench! :dance:

User avatar
MaxxedGunz
superior
Posts: 3227
Joined: June 23rd, 2011, 6:40 am

Re: NBA THREAD

Post by MaxxedGunz » December 17th, 2011, 5:29 am

MoNDaY wrote:Kyrie Shot Horrible...But They Fouled His Lil' Quick a$$ So Many Times That He Put Up Points From The Line...Haha


The Game That Was A Shocker Was The Hornets vs. Grizzlies...Ahaha


I Know It's ONly Pre-Season & N*ggaz Was Probably BSin' Because The Game Won't Matter But Still....The Grizzlies Shot 50% & Still Lost...Thanks To The Turnovers...Haha


The Reason It's A Shocker Is Because Z-Bo, Rudy, Tony Allen, Josh Selby & OJ Mayo All Played...Yet As I Said They Lost......Jarrett Jack Went Stupid On Them N*ggaz....


The Grizzlies Didn't Play Mike Conley & Marc Gasol....But The Hornets Didn't Have Chris Kaman Or Eric Gordon....When Them N*ggaz Pop Up Into The Mix, The Hornets Just May Be A Problem...Nah, I'm Lyin'...

They Could Be But Them N*ggaz Always Run Out Of Gas.....

Regardless....

PG - Jarrett Jack
SG - Eric Gordon
SF - Trevor Ariza

& If The Hornets Are Smart They'd Play

PF - Okafor
C - Kaman


Simply Because They Lost David West & Carl Landry In The Free Agency...
They better hope gordon is on the up and up after that injury and even though he my son idk sh*t ain't looking all that well for the hornets honestly. they don't have the depth to do sh*t if you trying to contend you need depth dallas has always had depth even when we were losing in the playoffs n*ggas had a starting lineup and a fucking good bench. look at miami n*gga probably one of the top 5 best starting lineups but fucking got NO 5 or bench n*ggas is a$$ and will never win a chip like that. hornets is rebuilding they not doing sh*t no time soon my n*gga

MoNDaY
og
Posts: 12213
Joined: June 19th, 2009, 5:32 pm

Re: NBA THREAD

Post by MoNDaY » December 17th, 2011, 5:57 am

After This Year, The Hornets Will Be In A Very Good Position....This Year..They'll Probably Make The Playoffs...Go Home In The 1st Round Again...

MoNDaY
og
Posts: 12213
Joined: June 19th, 2009, 5:32 pm

Re: NBA THREAD

Post by MoNDaY » January 14th, 2012, 2:18 am

Kobe Drops 42 For The 3rd 40 Point Or More Game In A Row / Lakers Win 5th Straight...

& The Mighty Heat Fall With Their 3rd Consecutive Loss....


Miami Has Dropped To #6 In The East...

Lakers Moved Up To #2 In The West....

& The Celtics Are No Longer A Playoff Team As Of This Moment But That Might Change By Tomorrow...Haha


Regardless We All Know The Popular Trend...But U Can't Blame Lebron For These Losses...That n*gga's Balling Despite That Terrible a$$ Game Against The Clippers...

Dwyane Wade Been Playing Pretty Shitty (For His Standards) Though...

That n*gga Was Already Struggling With His Left Foot...I'm Sure That The Ankle Sprain He Took Today Just Put That n*gga On The Sidelines For Least 5-10 Games...Haha


So Much For That Clearcut Championship...

shortyworst
boss
Posts: 2648
Joined: December 1st, 2011, 12:29 am

Re: NBA THREAD

Post by shortyworst » January 14th, 2012, 2:29 am

Idk about 5-10., d rose toe was f*cked up and he was out for what? 1 game. And its suppose to still be a prob. I think he gone miss a game or two, and be back.

I actually cant wait for us to play the heat. If they beat us even once during the regular season i kno the bulls wont have a spot in the finals lol

MoNDaY
og
Posts: 12213
Joined: June 19th, 2009, 5:32 pm

Re: NBA THREAD

Post by MoNDaY » January 14th, 2012, 3:15 am

shortyworst wrote:Idk about 5-10., d rose toe was f*cked up and he was out for what? 1 game. And its suppose to still be a prob. I think he gone miss a game or two, and be back.

I actually cant wait for us to play the heat. If they beat us even once during the regular season i kno the bulls wont have a spot in the finals lol

Yeah But That's D. Rose...He's A Humble a$$ But Tough Individual With A Strong Will & Young...


Wade Bout To Turn 30 In A Few Days & Remember He Was Sitting Out Games Because Of His LEFT FOOT...

HE SPRAINED HIS RIGHT ANKLE TODAY...& In Case U Missed It...

[youtube]
[/youtube]

So A n*gga Who Was Already Battling A Foot Injury Severely Twisted The Ankle Of The Other Foot...



Sure He Could Come Back B4 5-10 Games.....But He Won't Be Worth A Damn....This D. Wade, Not Kobe Who's Been Playing Through Similar Injuries Involving His Fingers & Hands Since High School....

Depending On The TYPE OF INJURY It Was....Wade Could Even Be Out For The Rest Of The Season...

CaliJerkz
soldier
Posts: 238
Joined: December 5th, 2011, 6:08 am

Re: NBA THREAD

Post by CaliJerkz » January 14th, 2012, 3:34 am

WTF

User avatar
MaxxedGunz
superior
Posts: 3227
Joined: June 23rd, 2011, 6:40 am

Re: NBA THREAD

Post by MaxxedGunz » January 22nd, 2012, 7:42 am

Dallas! :cheer:

User avatar
HarlemWorldATL
oog
Posts: 19334
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 1:40 am

Re: NBA THREAD

Post by HarlemWorldATL » January 22nd, 2012, 11:07 am

Shouts to that Heat laker game tho.....Oh

85NawF
prince
Posts: 7452
Joined: November 11th, 2008, 3:51 pm

Re: NBA THREAD

Post by 85NawF » January 22nd, 2012, 11:10 am

HANDSOMEHUSTLER44 wrote:knicks are gonna be good this year.....tyson and amare in the paint wit melo on the wing.....its a wrap
yu shuld take dat bak :2cents:

User avatar
YGniggazNyc
captain
Posts: 449
Joined: June 16th, 2011, 11:18 pm

Re: NBA THREAD

Post by YGniggazNyc » January 22nd, 2012, 12:01 pm

the knicks need a motherfucking pg badly shiit were horrible and ima shame to be a knick fan.. HOW THE f*ck WE LOST TO BOBCATS N BUCKS LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLZ :facepalm: meanwhile my son Marshawn Brooks from the New jersey nets aka brooklyn nets is killing Rookie of the year my n*gga :tiphat:

MoNDaY
og
Posts: 12213
Joined: June 19th, 2009, 5:32 pm

Re: NBA THREAD

Post by MoNDaY » January 22nd, 2012, 3:56 pm

Knicks Done Signed Amare/Melo/Chandler/Baron...They Ain't Got Money For sh*t Left :lol:

shortyworst
boss
Posts: 2648
Joined: December 1st, 2011, 12:29 am

Re: NBA THREAD

Post by shortyworst » January 22nd, 2012, 4:09 pm

Kobe aint got sh*t on the WHITE MAMBA!!

BRIAN SCALABRINE 4 MVP!! lmao

MoNDaY
og
Posts: 12213
Joined: June 19th, 2009, 5:32 pm

Re: NBA THREAD

Post by MoNDaY » January 22nd, 2012, 4:12 pm

:lmao:
Image

Post Reply