NBA THREAD

HANDSOMEHUSTLER44
superior

Re: NBA THREAD

Post by HANDSOMEHUSTLER44 » December 14th, 2011, 4:38 pm

knicks are gonna be good this year.....tyson and amare in the paint wit melo on the wing.....its a wrap

shortyworst
boss

Post by shortyworst » December 14th, 2011, 7:47 pm

CP3 on da clippers. Him and Blake Finna do DAMAGE!

YGniggazNyc
captain

Post by YGniggazNyc » December 14th, 2011, 7:50 pm

shortyworst wrote:CP3 on da clippers. Him and Blake Finna do DAMAGE!

MoNDaY
og

Post by MoNDaY » December 14th, 2011, 10:35 pm

YGniggazNyc wrote:

:lol:

I Don't Want Mitch Kupchak To Do sh*t Else Though...Ahaha..Just Leave The Damn Team As Is B4 They f*ck Up Somethin' Else...We Done Already Lost Lamar & Shannon But Kept All The Extra Weak a$$ Pieces Like Walton/Artest... :behead:

shortyworst
boss

Post by shortyworst » December 14th, 2011, 11:14 pm

I dnt think Ron qualify as a "weak piece" n*gga jus gettin old

MaxxedGunz
superior

Post by MaxxedGunz » December 14th, 2011, 11:15 pm

shortyworst wrote:I dnt think Ron qualify as a "weak piece" n*gga jus gettin old
"Meta World Peace" ? man that n*gga is INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE :lmao:

shortyworst
boss

Post by shortyworst » December 14th, 2011, 11:18 pm

MaxxedGunz wrote:
shortyworst wrote:I dnt think Ron qualify as a "weak piece" n*gga jus gettin old
:lol: I wanted to download his name on 2k but I was like 4get it cause they only gone say his number.

I wonder wat his jersey gone say dis year :lol:

MaxxedGunz
superior

Post by MaxxedGunz » December 14th, 2011, 11:26 pm

shortyworst wrote:
MaxxedGunz wrote:
:lol: I wanted to download his name on 2k but I was like 4get it cause they only gone say his number.

I wonder wat his jersey gone say dis year :lol:
IDK WHAT THEY SAY WHEN THEY SHOOT THE BALL...LIKE "NAME FOR 3" BUT I KNOW IN THE COMMENTARY WHEN THEY BE LIKE..."THIS LOS ANGELES TEAM HAS COME A LONG WAY" AND sh*t THEY STILL SAY ARTEST. SO IDK I DOUBT THEY'LL CHANGE ALLLLL OF THAT JUST BECAUSE OF THIS DUMB a$$ n*gga RON ARTEST. :lmao: :lmao:

shortyworst
boss

Post by shortyworst » December 15th, 2011, 2:05 am

YEAH I HEARD THEY JUST GONE SAY "NUMBER 15" OR WATEVA HIS # IS :lol:

ON ANOTHER NOTE BULLS SIGN RIP HAMILTON AND I BEEN ARGUIN WIT MY HOMEGIRL ON FB CAUSE SHE THINK CP3 ON DA F*ck*n TIMBERWOLVES :facepalm: :lmao: b*tch JUST REFUSING TO CHECK NBA.COM, ESPN ALL THAT sh*t :lol: THE sh*t GETTIN ANNOYIN

HANDSOMEHUSTLER44
superior

Post by HANDSOMEHUSTLER44 » December 15th, 2011, 10:49 am

if they woulda kept eric gordon then they would have been a real threat but they gave up too much

MoNDaY
og

Post by MoNDaY » December 15th, 2011, 2:41 pm

Yeah, That n*gga's A Weak Piece...Ain't Been Worth sh*t Since He Signed The Contract...Just Like When They Gave Walton That Extension...

Hell, That n*gga Ron Ain't Even On The 1st Team IN PRACTICE Right Now Because That n*gga Got Out Of Shape During The Lockout :lol: This n*gga Has No Interest In The Game & Should Just Quit...B4 He f*ck Us Over Playing Against All Them Young N*ggaz He Can't Keep Up With....

& I Better Not See This n*gga Tryin' To Dunk With His Right Hand Again Either...Ahaha..That sh*t's Always Bad News...

MoNDaY
og

Post by MoNDaY » December 15th, 2011, 2:46 pm

Ain't Nobody Tryin' To See A Year Of This sh*t Again :lol:
[youtube]
[/youtube]
[youtube]
[/youtube]
[youtube]
[/youtube]

Artest Be Killin' Us, Mane....f*ck That..Haha

MaxxedGunz
superior

Post by MaxxedGunz » December 15th, 2011, 10:03 pm

MoNDaY wrote:Ain't Nobody Tryin' To See A Year Of This sh*t Again :lol:
[youtube]
[/youtube]
[youtube]
[/youtube]
[youtube]
[/youtube]

Artest Be Killin' Us, Mane....f*ck That..Haha
Clippers was going to the playoffs regardless getting in at the 8th...I mean look we got

1. Dallas Mavericks
2. Thunder
3. Lakers
4. Spurs
5. Nuggets
6. Possibly Portland
7. Warriors
8. Clippers

I know the ONLY reason crawford went with portland is because Roy retired. honestly.i would've went with either portland the clippers or cleveland...anywhere else he's coming off the bench but those places are were hes going to get MOST of his burn. no lie my n*gga

_Venom_
underboss

Post by _Venom_ » December 16th, 2011, 12:43 am

LA Lakers vs LA clippers in a series.

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » December 16th, 2011, 1:22 am

ron saved kobes b*tch a$$ in game 7 of da nba finals against da celtics

but hey if hes still a weak piece i hope they keep him.da wacker da lakers get da better.no more rings for f*ggot a$$ kobe

MaxxedGunz
superior

Post by MaxxedGunz » December 16th, 2011, 6:05 am

ohnosmh wrote:ron saved kobes b*tch a$$ in game 7 of da nba finals against da celtics

but hey if hes still a weak piece i hope they keep him.da wacker da lakers get da better.no more rings for f*ggot a$$ kobe
well that scratches NY off the list for chris paul so he's either going to 1. get traded 2. stay in L.A. or 3. go to a new team but i doubt the clippers give up chris paul only way they giving up halfway through the season if they getting at least 2 STARTERS...and possibly a draft pick. if not they not giving him up...they don't need a PF...or a C. so they would have to get a 1 AND A 3 OR A 1 AND A 2 who are starters otherwise the clippers will just keep chris paul the whole season.

i heard dallas is dwight howard's 2nd or 3rd pick honestly don't think we need him although he'll fit in with the half court offense we run...i just don't like that we'd have to give up to get him...look at our roster my n*gga.

Jason Kidd PG
Jason Terry PG/SG
Vince Carter SG/SF
Shawn Marion SF/PF
Lamar Odom SF/PF
Delonte West PG
Dirk PF/C
Brendan Haywood PF/C
Beaubois PG

now who can we honestly afford to lose. we'd have to not only give up draft picks...but we'd also have to give up at least 2 solid scorers + in order to bring dwight here.

ME PERSONALLY...I'M NOT GIVING UP...TERRY KIDD DIRK OR MARION. EVERYBODY ELSE IS UP FOR GRABS.

I THINK that Dallas will make everybody available except for Dirk and Kidd. Which is dumb to me but that's how these n*ggas do. You can say what you want about Dallas but we always SOMEHOW manage to get some stars and some STRONG NAMED PLAYERS on our roster.

And for the n*gga that said Ron is trash...he play SMASHMOUTH DEFENSE...n*gga was alllllll over Kobe when he was in Houston why the f*ck you think they signed him and he hits that open 3 and mid range jumper whenever he's open...n*ggas need that. but more than anything he brings that tough strong in your face defense.

MoNDaY
og

Post by MoNDaY » December 16th, 2011, 5:43 pm

ohnosmh wrote:ron saved kobes b*tch a$$ in game 7 of da nba finals against da celtics

Tell 'Em Why U Mad?

Oh Yeah..Cause U Been Saying It's Over For The Past Few Years But That n*gga Still Balling :lol:
[youtube]
[/youtube]

If They Still Had Trevor Ariza, Ron Wouldn't Matter [url=memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&un= All....

He] All....

He
[/url] Did Better In Game 7 & Put Up 20 Points But THAT'S BECAUSE THE MUHFUCKA WAS SHOOTING SO TERRIBLE THROUGHOUT THE PLAYOFFS THAT THE CELTICS LET HIM SHOOT...

THEY WANTED HIM TO SHOOT....IN WHICH HE SHOT .389 For Game 7...Which Was High For Him Considering He'd Shot .250 In A Game, .222 & That 1-10 (.100) Game 2 Performance....

YGniggazNyc
captain

Post by YGniggazNyc » December 16th, 2011, 10:20 pm

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » December 16th, 2011, 10:29 pm

MoNDaY wrote:

Tell 'Em Why U Mad?

Oh Yeah..Cause U Been Saying It's Over For The Past Few Years But That n*gga Still Balling :lol:
[youtube]
[/youtube]

If They Still Had Trevor Ariza, Ron Wouldn't Matter [url=memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&un= All....

He] All....

He
[/url] Did Better In Game 7 & Put Up 20 Points But THAT'S BECAUSE THE MUHFUCKA WAS SHOOTING SO TERRIBLE THROUGHOUT THE PLAYOFFS THAT THE CELTICS LET HIM SHOOT...

THEY WANTED HIM TO SHOOT....IN WHICH HE SHOT .389 For Game 7...Which Was High For Him Considering He'd Shot .250 In A Game, .222 & That 1-10 (.100) Game 2 Performance....

damn n*gga do u watch every laker video on youtube or sumthin? u b comin outta da woodworks wit these shits.

did u catch this one tho??

[youtube]
[/youtube]

MoNDaY
og

Post by MoNDaY » December 16th, 2011, 10:32 pm

Ahaha...I'm Part Of The LakerNation, n*gga...

They Give Us All The Info & Video Updates/Blogs...& The sh*t They Don't Tell Us...

The Los Angeles Times Site Will...Haha