Mr. Capone-E on Growing Up with Sureño Mexican Gang, Not Revealing His Race

superior

Re: Mr. Capone-E on Growing Up with Sureño Mexican Gang, Not Revealing His Race

Post by 123 » April 9th, 2017, 12:09 pm

PLACA wrote:wack a$$ sh*t listening to a group of old a$$ fools when you get locked up and being their little b*tch soldier f*ck that sh*t homie sur and Norte need to get with this tango blast sh*t puro houstone if you ain't blasting you ain't lastin
:cmon:
how u gonna bump into fools, with a straight face, talking about do u wanna tango? :dance: "yo, u wanna tango, where u from?" u proly get slapped, out here, for the name alone.

mafia sounds hard and is all about structure.

_brolic_
superior

Post by _brolic_ » April 9th, 2017, 4:28 pm

Tango Blast is one of the gayest sets in America. Y'all have less structure than those fucking trailer park Royals down south

PLACA
sergeant

Post by PLACA » April 9th, 2017, 8:19 pm

the name sound different to some of you texas out of towners but we taking out gangs like mexican mafia texas syndicate Arian brother hood in the feds and in state prison down here while you little kids playing hide and seek blue rag and red rag in the streets f*ck out of here lmk when a crip or blood gang do what we do and idk what the f*ck a royal is.

MADNESSSj408
foot soldier

Post by MADNESSSj408 » April 9th, 2017, 8:54 pm

He's a Clown. Ran into him at a Car show in Vegas years ago. Him and that Hi Power Bullshit Label were acting up because of they #s. But he just so happen to be at Arizona Charlies where we had a room. Him and his sucka a$$ homies changed rooms lol No Heart without the #s. And his music is GarBooski.

Khmer100
prince

Post by Khmer100 » April 9th, 2017, 8:56 pm

Lalivin23 wrote:At q n the city we all good ...keep it real surrounding areas yea mexican will trip they deep out here..mepersonally i look mexican so they dont really trip on me like they would my people...funny sh*t im n a ese hood n police rode up on me n said i look like im from white fence jacked me up n all...im like u cant tell im black...i guess i have 2 concede bcuz eses prolly do trip i just never had 2 encounter thehate...it dont go down n the city 4 sure tho...everything is about money...
What hood you in though? I was on 105th and denker yesterday
The Azian is bacc cuhz

Southwarddevil
underboss

Post by Southwarddevil » April 9th, 2017, 10:49 pm

surenos only tough in cali

murksiderock
boss

Post by murksiderock » April 9th, 2017, 11:27 pm

Lalivin23 wrote:everything is about money...
The comment section even had dudes saying most of the beefs are drug related.
..which goes back to what I and you and everybody else already know--money is at the root of gangbanging...

That said Surenos make that sh*t racial whereas Nortenos mostly don't, Norte ain't out targeting innocent blacks and banning blacks from certain sections. There is Norte and black beef but it ain't the program Southside is on. For that, I agree with brothers that LA black hoods should ride against that. Everybody know certain black gangs ain't to be f*cked with by Surenos (like ETG) but if all the black hoods got on that program with racist Surenos I could respect the sh*t more...

Bit I'll be honest, if Norte became that way, hypothetically, most of NorCal black hoods would react the same way: not riding against racist Chicanos. Oakland and Richmond bout the only places I could see black hood n*ggas knocking racists down. Everybody else would have the sane attitude as our SoCal brothers, and that's a shame. The ONLY reason blacks look different up north is because they ain't dealing with the same circumstances...

And that's one of several reasons I would never move back to Cali unless I was crazy wealthy. I am a black man and have to raise a black daughter in America. There is more pride and respect in being black on the East Coast, and particularly the South. California is not kind to blacks. They are pushing us out of every historically black neighborhood from Oak Park to Oakland to San Fran to South Central, and they are pricing us out of the middle class. SF hates black people. California has the most racial profiling incidents on blacks in the entire country, the worst "school to prison" pipeline in the entire country, I can go on and on...

I'll be back this summer, I love the city and it will always have a place in my heart, but I ain't raising my daughter in that sh*t....

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » April 9th, 2017, 11:43 pm

1 comment said it was money related & he also said prison gang politics also murk....

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » April 10th, 2017, 12:10 am

& again i said cities where majority( thats the keyword i think yah n*ggahs is misunderstanding) not some murders is drug related ...but MAJORITY....lol

Southwarddevil
underboss

Post by Southwarddevil » April 10th, 2017, 12:18 am

the LA sets shoulda got on this type of time with them eses :2cents:

n*ggas can get wicked as dem eses :stoned:

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/W673gFl4ZHk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

townbizzEa$T O
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » April 10th, 2017, 12:26 am

Jersey demon wrote:surenos only tough in cali
to b real i only seen surs act tough when they out number folks when numbers were equal they always backed down with the exception of 1 potna i had he was a sur born in Mexico raised in the u.s he was out numbered by some nortes 4 ta 1 n was still tryna rock was koo with both so made sure sh*t didn't go further every other sur i met was b*tch made without numbers n*ggas would b high power talkin sh*t but run on a 1 on 1 or a 4 on 4 situation these 1 n*ggas even tried to jump this n*gga n Richmond with knives this n*gga got on em once they dropped they knives they ran. Majority of sh*t bout them n*ggas actin big n bad is because of numbers not heart not kuz they hard (not sayin nun of them are) but its kuz they got overwhelming numbers its easy for anybody to act brave when they outnumber people 7 to 1
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

murksiderock
boss

Post by murksiderock » April 10th, 2017, 1:01 am

Q. wrote:1 comment said it was money related & he also said prison gang politics also murk....
That prison sh*t is a big deal too...
townbizzEa$T O wrote:
to b real i only seen surs act tough when they out number folks when numbers were equal they always backed down with the exception of 1 potna i had he was a sur born in Mexico raised in the u.s he was out numbered by some nortes 4 ta 1 n was still tryna rock was koo with both so made sure sh*t didn't go further every other sur i met was b*tch made without numbers n*ggas would b high power talkin sh*t but run on a 1 on 1 or a 4 on 4 situation these 1 n*ggas even tried to jump this n*gga n Richmond with knives this n*gga got on em once they dropped they knives they ran. Majority of sh*t bout them n*ggas actin big n bad is because of numbers not heart not kuz they hard (not sayin nun of them are) but its kuz they got overwhelming numbers its easy for anybody to act brave when they outnumber people 7 to 1
My pops told me the same thing far as Southside on the yard. He been in two riots/alterations with blacks and Surenos, he said when that war is on everything is on site, kitchen, yard, anywhere. His story is the same, that they real bad with numbers. He told me once this funny story where him and some brothers had some Sur outnumbered in a kitchen somewhere, he said they fought back but they were trying to talk they way outta the sh*t for a second...

Lalivin23
underboss

Post by Lalivin23 » April 10th, 2017, 1:04 am

Im a jayer...im n the jays...u seen training day...thats where im at

Lalivin23
underboss

Post by Lalivin23 » April 10th, 2017, 1:18 am

At murk i copy...surs push the racial issue cuz they put on numbers knowing them n*ggas weak at heart so u have start the battery somehow..most surs dont have it n them so u preach identity same thing hitler did...it makes u fill up n get extra balls when u feel its 4 a cause...true enough tho n l.a. n*ggas need 2 come together bcuz were r own worst enemy its a shame...we got every 1 against us including r own...main reason i stopped banging cuz all my friends deaths were due 2 another black gang ...never another race...

Southwarddevil
underboss

Post by Southwarddevil » April 10th, 2017, 2:00 am

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
facts :2cents:

Count Olaf
general

Post by Count Olaf » September 18th, 2017, 6:21 pm

TheArKhyves wrote:
April 8th, 2017, 3:22 am
He pakistani other eses exposed him in videoes
how does a Armenian get a pass but a Pakistani cant get no love :shrug:
IF U MAKE THIS CALL............NOT ONLY U SAVE 20%...........BUT U GET A GREAT GIFT...........AN AUTOGRAPH PICTURE OF KING HOLLYWOOD WITH HIS PET LION ON HIS JAG AND......................A FREE COFFEE MUG THAT SAYS..........IS STILL ALKN .............AND IF U CALL RIGHT NOW...........U GET A FREE KEYCHAIN THAT SAYS IS STILL f*ck D.R............SO WHAT ARE U WAITIN FOR???MAKE THAT CALL

Count Olaf
general

Post by Count Olaf » September 18th, 2017, 6:25 pm

Count Olaf wrote:
September 18th, 2017, 6:21 pm
TheArKhyves wrote:
April 8th, 2017, 3:22 am
He pakistani other eses exposed him in videoes
how does a Armenian get a pass but a Pakistani cant get no love :shrug:
correction Half Croatian
IF U MAKE THIS CALL............NOT ONLY U SAVE 20%...........BUT U GET A GREAT GIFT...........AN AUTOGRAPH PICTURE OF KING HOLLYWOOD WITH HIS PET LION ON HIS JAG AND......................A FREE COFFEE MUG THAT SAYS..........IS STILL ALKN .............AND IF U CALL RIGHT NOW...........U GET A FREE KEYCHAIN THAT SAYS IS STILL f*ck D.R............SO WHAT ARE U WAITIN FOR???MAKE THAT CALL

FleeLoc
underboss

Post by FleeLoc » September 28th, 2017, 4:08 pm

Isn't tango blast a gum flavor smh and what is capone e he says isn't paki or salvi so wtf is he