+
superior
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: THE FREEWAY

Re: LATIN KINGS IN CHICAGO AND NEW YORK

Unread post by + » February 25th, 2011, 11:46 pm

KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:
ogking wrote:[youtube][/youtube]
WASN'T THIS NEW YORK QUEEN GOT HIS a$$ WHOOP WHEN HE CAME TO THA CHI???AHAHAHAHAHAAA AND U KNOW HE DID THOUGH............SO DON'T ACT LIKE HE DIDN'T OR ACT LIKE YA'LL DIDN'T HEARD............CAUSE THAT HAPPEN RIGHT HERE IN THA CHI..........FOR EXPOSIN OUR SACRED LIT ON NATIONAL TV!!!
EVERYDAY YOU GOT A NEW STORY OF SOME O.T. NIGGA GETTIN BEAT UP IN CHICAGO... GIVE IT UP ALREADY.

LET ONE OF YOU CHICAGO NIGGAZ COME TO NY CLAIMIN TO BE A CHICAGO MURDA BRANCH LEADER AND WE DON'T HONOR YOU, YOU GONNA GET SHOT.

Mac Wit Da Cheese
captain
Region: North East
Affiliation: The Chosen Few

Unread post by Mac Wit Da Cheese » February 25th, 2011, 11:48 pm

i agree its time u cut dat hollywood sh*t out.

KING-HOLLYWOOD
oog
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: THEE ALKN

Unread post by KING-HOLLYWOOD » February 26th, 2011, 3:16 am

MURDA GANG - GRIME LINE wrote:
KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:
WASN'T THIS NEW YORK QUEEN GOT HIS a$$ WHOOP WHEN HE CAME TO THA CHI???AHAHAHAHAHAAA AND U KNOW HE DID THOUGH............SO DON'T ACT LIKE HE DIDN'T OR ACT LIKE YA'LL DIDN'T HEARD............CAUSE THAT HAPPEN RIGHT HERE IN THA CHI..........FOR EXPOSIN OUR SACRED LIT ON NATIONAL TV!!!
EVERYDAY YOU GOT A NEW STORY OF SOME O.T. NIGGA GETTIN BEAT UP IN CHICAGO... GIVE IT UP ALREADY.

LET ONE OF YOU CHICAGO NIGGAZ COME TO NY CLAIMIN TO BE A CHICAGO MURDA BRANCH LEADER AND WE DON'T HONOR YOU, YOU GONNA GET SHOT.
SO YOUR DENIEN HE NEVER GOT TOUCHED WHEN HE CAME HERE????AH NEUTRON???NIGGA ASK AGAIN OR ASK SUM OTHER NY KINGZ WHO WENT WITH HIM AND THEY'LL TELL U WHY HE ENDED UP ALMOST CRIPPLE

King Nemesis
corporal

Unread post by King Nemesis » February 26th, 2011, 8:32 am

king tone did got his a$$ beat in the motherland kuz he step in the wrong foot there & represented himself incorrectly, for him thinking that he was suprema of nys he thought he was going to get the same respect he b geting back home :smh: think again that brotha got violated real bad brothas in the chi dnt play that sh*t if u goin to fly to the motherland n earn sum luv n respect make sure u know how to uplift urself as a tru king kuz the chi has a different atmosphere its no joke & this applies to all bros worldwide not just nys, but i neva heard chi brothas getting violated in the eascoast mayb they did but frm what i know when they step foot here most of the tyme they recieve nuttin but love & respect..

STRANGLE
corporal
Affiliation: ALMIGHTY INSANE LATIN COUNTS

Unread post by STRANGLE » February 26th, 2011, 9:20 am

KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:

STOP SNITCHIN KING-TONE U FUCCIN BIRDASS NICC , AN STILL BUMBLE-BEE KILLA AILCN WORLDK

King Dreamer
underboss
Affiliation: im a mothafuCKin KING

Unread post by King Dreamer » February 26th, 2011, 11:54 am

King Dreamer wrote:the only thing chi or midwest brothers aint honoring bout east coast/ n.y brothers is the whole bloodline demo.
other than that its king love.
AINT NO SUCH THING AS A "BLOODLINE DEMO"

BLOODLINE IS JUST A NICKNAME FOR NY KINGS, IN HONOR OF KING BLOOD, HENCE "BLOOD LINE".

AINT NO REASON TO NOT HONOR BLOODLINE KINGS OTHER THAN THEM JUST BEING FROM NY BY NY HATERS

IF YALL WANNA BE MAD AT SOME O.T. KINGS YALL BETTER OFF LOOKIN AT THEM KINGS IN ATL DROPPIN OUT OF PEOPLE NATION AND MAKIN UP THEY OWN ALLIANCE AND FLAGGIN TO THE RIGHT. OR THEM L.A. KINGS WHO ALSO DROPPED OUT THE PEOPLE NATION AND TURNED SURENO UNDER LA EME.

ONLY THING NY KINGS DID WAS CREATE A NICKNAME FOR THEMSELVES TO HONOR ONE OF THEIR FOUNDERS, CREATE THEIR OWN NY LESSONS TO FOLLOW AS WELL AS THE ORIGINAL KMC WHICH IS NOT AGAINST KING RULES, AND DIDN'T KICK THE QUEENS OUT.
i aint never ad at ny brothers. do your thang out there, you nigkas aint contributing to me or mines so why im gonna hate on them 4?
and yes there is a whole bl demo. cuz you meet bros from the east coast is o im bloodline, just like when you meet a midwest brother we ALL gone say we manifesto.
and whats the difference between what atl doing than what blood did? nigka just modify the nation to fit they own agenda, they own enviroment. which is cool but when you have cats altering nation literature with no approval, thats where the problems start. and as far as tone go, thats new york biggest problem to begin with. again this dont pertain to me cuz i aint from ny, so it dont matter what i thinks bout the whole situation anyways.
:2cents:

+
superior

Unread post by + » February 26th, 2011, 12:09 pm

King Dreamer wrote:
King Dreamer wrote:the only thing chi or midwest brothers aint honoring bout east coast/ n.y brothers is the whole bloodline demo.

BLOODLINE IS JUST A NICKNAME FOR NY KINGS, IN HONOR OF KING BLOOD, HENCE "BLOOD LINE".

AINT NO REASON TO NOT HONOR BLOODLINE KINGS OTHER THAN THEM JUST BEING FROM NY BY NY HATERS

IF YALL WANNA BE MAD AT SOME O.T. KINGS YALL BETTER OFF LOOKIN AT THEM KINGS IN ATL DROPPIN OUT OF PEOPLE NATION AND MAKIN UP THEY OWN ALLIANCE AND FLAGGIN TO THE RIGHT. OR THEM L.A. KINGS WHO ALSO DROPPED OUT THE PEOPLE NATION AND TURNED SURENO UNDER LA EME.

ONLY THING NY KINGS DID WAS CREATE A NICKNAME FOR THEMSELVES TO HONOR ONE OF THEIR FOUNDERS, CREATE THEIR OWN NY LESSONS TO FOLLOW AS WELL AS THE ORIGINAL KMC WHICH IS NOT AGAINST KING RULES, AND DIDN'T KICK THE QUEENS OUT.
i aint never ad at ny brothers. do your thang out there, you nigkas aint contributing to me or mines so why im gonna hate on them 4?
and yes there is a whole bl demo. cuz you meet bros from the east coast is o im bloodline, just like when you meet a midwest brother we ALL gone say we manifesto.
and whats the difference between what atl doing than what blood did? nigka just modify the nation to fit they own agenda, they own enviroment. which is cool but when you have cats altering nation literature with no approval, thats where the problems start. and as far as tone go, thats new york biggest problem to begin with. again this dont pertain to me cuz i aint from ny, so it dont matter what i thinks bout the whole situation anyways.
:facepalm: KING TONE HASN'T BEEN ANYTHING TO ANYBODY IN NEW YORK FOR THE PAST 12 YEARS

NOT FOR NOTHIN, AND NO DISRESPECT INTENDED... BUT JUST CUT IT OUT ALREADY. YOU CHICAGO NIGGAZ IS CLUELESS ABOUT NY KINGS... THE ONLY CHICAGO NIGGAZ WHO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT NY KINGS IS HIGH RANKING DUDES WHO DONT BE ON THIS SITE. YOU OTHER CATS ARE SO OUT OF THE LOOP ABOUT NY KINGS ITS CRAZY. YOU NIGGAZ STILL THINK KING BLOOD IS ONE WHO FIRST BROUGHT THE KINGS TO NY :smh:

JUST GIVE IT A REST.... ALL THIS "I HAVE NO PROBLEMS WITH NY KINGS" AND THEN POSTING A PROBLEM YOU HAVE WITH NY KINGS IN THE SAME LINE IS SOME KING HOLLYWOOD RETARDEDNESS THAT COULD ONLY BE ACCPETED IN A BRAINWASHED PLACE LIKE CHICAGO :2cents:

KING-HOLLYWOOD
oog

Unread post by KING-HOLLYWOOD » February 27th, 2011, 1:42 am

MURDA GANG - GRIME LINE wrote: KING TONE HASN'T BEEN ANYTHING TO ANYBODY IN NEW YORK FOR THE PAST 12 YEARS
NOT FOR NOTHIN, AND NO DISRESPECT INTENDED... BUT JUST CUT IT OUT ALREADY. YOU CHICAGO NIGGAZ IS CLUELESS ABOUT NY KINGS... THE ONLY CHICAGO NIGGAZ WHO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT NY KINGS IS HIGH RANKING DUDES WHO DONT BE ON THIS SITE. YOU OTHER CATS ARE SO OUT OF THE LOOP ABOUT NY KINGS ITS CRAZY. YOU NIGGAZ STILL THINK KING BLOOD IS ONE WHO FIRST BROUGHT THE KINGS TO NY :smh:
JUST GIVE IT A REST.... ALL THIS "I HAVE NO PROBLEMS WITH NY KINGS" AND THEN POSTING A PROBLEM YOU HAVE WITH NY KINGS IN THE SAME LINE IS SOME KING HOLLYWOOD RETARDEDNESS THAT COULD ONLY BE ACCPETED IN A BRAINWASHED PLACE LIKE CHICAGO :2cents:
b*tch SHUT YO DAIRY QUEEN CHEERLEADER FAGGOT a$$ UP............CAUSE b*tch U AINT EVEN A REAL KING........b*tch YOUR A NEW YORK DORK NEUTRON............A LITTLE FAGGOT a$$ QUEEN CHEERLEADER.........AND b*tch WHEN U ADDRESSED TO YOUR KING............KING DREAMER THAT IS..........SHOW HIM THA RESPECT AND TRIBUTE........OR SIMPLY BOW DOWN TO HIM............CAUSE b*tch HE'S A REAK BROTHA..........A REAL KING.......AND U NEED TO GET DOWN TO YOUR HANDS AND KNEES WHEN YOUR MONKEY FAGGOT a$$ TALKS TO HIM.........AND b*tch THA LAST TIME WE WENT TO NEW YORK..........ALL THEM NEW YORK KINGZ SHOWED US MAD LOVE AND RESPECT WHEN WE WAS UP THERE...........sh*t NIGGA THEY EVEN KNEW ABOUT THA SOUTHSIDE AND OF COURSE THA MOST NOTORIOUS CROWN SET.........LITTLE VILLAGE!!!SO b*tch SHUT YO MONKEY GEEKY GOOFY a$$ CAUSE U DON'T KNOW WHAT THA f*ck U TALKIN ABOUT..........AND b*tch U KNOW WHAT IT IS...........AND THAT IS....................IS STILL f*ck NEW YORK............AND f*ck D.R...........SO b*tch BOW DOWN TO US SOUTHSIDE KINGZ...........BOW DOWN TO THEE ALKN AND MOST OF ALL CHEERLEADER..............BOW DOWN TO THA CHI.........THA MOTHERLAND FOR ALL KINGZ!!!AND THAT'S WHY NEW YORK OBEY US...........CAUSE WERE CHI KINGZ

BLAKKONBLAKKCRIME
underboss
Affiliation: NO-HEART NO-SOUL

Unread post by BLAKKONBLAKKCRIME » February 27th, 2011, 9:30 am

JEA I REMEMBER HEARIN ABOUT TONE GETTIN FUKKED UP BY REAL CHI-TOWN KINGz :lmao:

I ALSO REMEMBER WHEN WE CAUGHT THIS NIKKA KKING LOWA IN THAT BASKETBALL COURTS UP-TOWN IN LEz HOOD :lol: NIKKA THOUGHT IT WAZ SAFE TO TAKKE OFF HIS SHIRT & SHOW-OFF THAT TATTOO HE GOT ON HIS BAKK OF EH BIG OL'5pnt KKROWN . :lol:

+
superior

Unread post by + » February 27th, 2011, 9:35 am

BLAKKONBLAKKCRIME wrote:JEA I REMEMBER HEARIN ABOUT TONE GETTIN FUKKED UP BY REAL CHI-TOWN KINGz :lmao:

I ALSO REMEMBER WHEN WE CAUGHT THIS NIKKA KKING LOWA IN THAT BASKETBALL COURTS UP-TOWN IN LEz HOOD :lol: NIKKA THOUGHT IT WAZ SAFE TO TAKKE OFF HIS SHIRT & SHOW-OFF THAT TATTOO HE GOT ON HIS BAKK OF EH BIG OL'5pnt KKROWN . :lol:
SEE I WASNT GOING TO EXPOSE YOU... I WAS LETTIN U ROCK.. RUNNIN AROUND ACTIN LIKE U REALLY CLAIMIN MLD IN THE BX LIKE THAT... NOW ITS SHOW TIME SINCE U TRYIN TO LIE WITH KING WOOD

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN U AND KING WOOD IS THAT YOU IN THE SAME CITY IM IN.

SO... WHAT MLD HOOD IN THE BX YOU IN? DEFINE YOUR TURF... IMA GO THERE WITH MY CAMERA TO SHOW THE HOODUP HOW AINT NO MLD'S THERE

STRANGLE
corporal

Unread post by STRANGLE » February 27th, 2011, 12:04 pm

King Dreamer wrote:

:facepalm: KING TONE HASN'T BEEN ANYTHING TO ANYBODY IN NEW YORK FOR THE PAST 12 YEARS

WA THA FUCC DO U CARE FOR @ GRIME-LINE BATCHASS U AT LIKE YO PUCCASS IS AH BUMBLE-BEE STILL FUCC TONE 4 BIN AH SNITCH ALL SLOBKILLA KINGKILLA

STRANGLE
corporal

Unread post by STRANGLE » February 27th, 2011, 12:06 pm

BLAKKONBLAKKCRIME wrote:JEA I REMEMBER HEARIN ABOUT TONE GETTIN FUKKED UP BY REAL CHI-TOWN KINGz :lmao:

I BELEVE IT 2 MOST BUMBLE-BEES R p*ssy :lol: NICCA THOUGHT IT WAS SAFE MLDNKILLA

STRANGLE
corporal

Unread post by STRANGLE » February 27th, 2011, 12:12 pm

SEE I WASNT GOING TO EXPOSE YOU... I WAS LETTIN U ROCK.. RUNNIN AROUND ACTIN LIKE U REALLY CLAIMIN MLD IN THE BX LIKE THAT... NOW ITS SHOW TIME SINCE U TRYIN TO LIE WITH KING WOOD

SO... WHAT MLD HOOD IN THE BX YOU IN? DEFINE YOUR TURF... IMA GO THERE WITH MY CAMERA TO SHOW THE HOODUP HOW AINT NO MLD'S THERE

U AH PUNC BYTCH BOTH OF YA NICCAS & THEIR R MLDS IN THA BRONX BATCH NICCA FUCC BOTH YA NICCAS HOODS COUNT5 WORLDK

THIS NICCA GRIME sh*t WA EVA YO SCREEN NAME IS SOUN LIKE HE AN ADDMIN O SOMTHIN AN IF U R THAN U CAN SUCC MY DICC LIKE THA BATCH U R :2cents:

STRANGLE
corporal

Unread post by STRANGLE » February 27th, 2011, 12:15 pm

King Nemesis wrote:king tone did got his a$$ beat in the motherland kuz he step in the wrong foot .
:lol: :lmao: BUMBLEBEE KILLA COUNT5 WORLDK FUCC ALL THA ADDMINS :321:

Mac Wit Da Cheese
captain
Affiliation: The Chosen Few

Unread post by Mac Wit Da Cheese » February 27th, 2011, 12:28 pm

nigga stay posting p*rno :lol:

STRANGLE
corporal

Unread post by STRANGLE » February 27th, 2011, 12:33 pm

WHO TA FUCC IS THIS PU55Y SLIME GRIME TIME NICCA SOPOSE 2B ANYWAYS ALL UP IN TA COOLAID AN sh*t FUCC TAT BUSTA ALL SLOBK ALL KINGK ALL MLDNK

+
superior

Unread post by + » February 27th, 2011, 2:15 pm

AINT NO FUCKIN COUNTD IN THE BX EITHER U DICKHEAD... NOT NO MORE

WHATS YA TURF TOO? WHAT HOOD U CONTROL... LET IT BE KNOWN SO I COULD SWING THROUGH WITH THE CAMERA TO SHOW HOW U LYIN TOO

I GOT A FEELIN ALL U NIGGAZ IS JUST ONE CHICAGO FAG TRYIN TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE CHI MOBS IS HOLDIN WEIGHT IN THE BX :lol:

ogking
fresh meat
Affiliation: ALKQN

Unread post by ogking » February 27th, 2011, 3:17 pm

WOW is fukin sad to see diz so call bros gettin with eachotha... Like seriously WHO GIVES A FUK IF U MEXICAN DOMINICAN RICAN COLOMBIAN ETC.... we styll member of this almighty nation ALKQN... No matter if im from nyc ct nj boston we styll kings get ya sh*t str8.... I been to the mothaland n they show me nothin but love.... N aint go to chill wit regular bros... No i when to sit down with the old manz if u ya know what i mean.... N for those talkin about bloodline diz n dat need to shut the fuk up if ya dont knlw wtf ya talkin about... N yea thanx to KING BLOOD this nation became world wide..... Ya bros need to stop talkin all diz sh*t if ya dont know.... Kings love or no love BOOM!!!!....

KING-HOLLYWOOD
oog

Unread post by KING-HOLLYWOOD » February 27th, 2011, 5:01 pm

b*tch U MAKE IT SOUND LIKE WERE THA ONLY CHI MOB SET IN p*ssy a$$ NEW YORK..............b*tch EXPLAIN THIS..........WHEN WE TOOK OVA NEW YORK AND MAKE YA'LL NEUTRONS TURN TO KINGZ............WHO DEFENDED YOUR p*ssy a$$ CITY???AH b*tch???WHO DEFENDED IT???WELL b*tch THA SAME WITH MANNEQUINS...........IF THEY GO TO A FOREIGN TOWN AND SET UP SHOP LIKE WE DID 20 YEARS AGO............WHO'S DEFENDIN p*ssy a$$ NEW YORK WHEN A CHI-TOWN MOB SET INVASION TAKES PLACE...............b*tch IT'S NOT JUST US WHO TOOK OVA A p*ssy a$$ CITY LIKE YOUR BELOVED b*tch MADE NEW YORK AND HELD EVERYONE HOSTAGE AND IN NO TIME THEY ALL TURNED TO KINGZ........ CAUSE THEY WERE SCARE AS f*ck............WELL b*tch THA SAME THING JUST HAPPEN WHEN THESE MANNEQUINS CAME FROM THA CHI AND SET FOOT IN NEW YORK............THA SAME WITH COUNTZ,RAZAS AND COBRAZ..........AND b*tch THESE ARE OUR REAL DEADLIEST ENEMIES WHO WE HAVE TO CONTENT WITH IN THA CHI.............NOT NO DONKEY KONG SCI FI CARTOON GAY a$$ MONKEY DOMINICAN GANG THAT DOESN'T EXIST..............b*tch WHAT THA f*ck IS A 3NA???AH b*tch???b*tch I KNOW PLENTY OF 3NAS WHICH THEY KNOW HOW TO SUCK A MEAN d*ck................SO b*tch STFU............AND ONE MORE THING PUTA..........YOUR NOT EVEN A REAL KING...........b*tch YOUR JUST A PET FOR OUR NATION.............SO ROVER............FETCH MY PAPER b*tch............CAUSE IS STILL ALKN AND STILL f*ck NEW YORK........ROVER!!!

KING-HOLLYWOOD
oog

Unread post by KING-HOLLYWOOD » February 27th, 2011, 5:14 pm

MURDA GANG - GRIME LINE wrote:AINT NO FUCKIN COUNTD IN THE BX EITHER U DICKHEAD... NOT NO MORE

WHATS YA TURF TOO? WHAT HOOD U CONTROL... LET IT BE KNOWN SO I COULD SWING THROUGH WITH THE CAMERA TO SHOW HOW U LYIN TOO

I GOT A FEELIN ALL U NIGGAZ IS JUST ONE CHICAGO FAG TRYIN TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE CHI MOBS IS HOLDIN WEIGHT IN THE BX :lol:
AYO CHEERLEADER QUEEN............b*tch IF YOUR GOING TO COUNTZ HOOD............MAKE SURE U GET A COMPLETE FOOTAGE OF YOUR CHEERLEADER QUEEN FAGGOT a$$ CATCHIN A BEATDOWN...........MAKE SURE U GET THAT FOOTAGE.........AND b*tch WHAT MAKES U THINK THAT IF MANNEQUINS HAVE SET SHOP IN YOUR p*ssy a$$ CITY...........WHAT MAKES U THINK THAT THESE COUNTZ WON'T COME THERE TO NEW YORK???AH b*tch???THAT SHOWS ME THAT A WHOLE CHI-TOWN INVASION IS TAKIN OVA A CITY FULL OF COWARDS.............b*tch I JUST GOTTA KNOW............WHO DEFENDS p*ssy a$$ NEW YORK WHEN A CHI-TOWN INVASION TAKES PLACE???AH b*tch???U???CAUSE b*tch U MUST BE DOING A GOOD JOB??DEFENDIN YOUR p*ssy a$$ CITY WHEN MANNEQUINS AND COOCHIES COME TO YOUR TOWN AND HELD EVERYONE UP THERE AS HOSTAGES AND THEN TURNED THEIR VICTIMS INTO PART OF THEIR OWN SETS???EXPLAIN THAT ROVER???b*tch EXPLAIN WHY MANNEQUINS AND COUNTZ ARE DOING IN NEW YORK??AH p*ssy???WHY IS ANYONE IN p*ssy a$$ NEW YORK DOING SUMTHING ABOUT IT???WHY AINT NOBODY UP THERE DEFENDIN THEIR BLOCKS OR FIGHTIN TO GET RID OF THESE FOREIGN INVADORS???AH b*tch???I TELL U WHY..............CAUSE JUST LIKE WE DID BACK IN 86 AND WE INVADED AND CONQUERED p*ssy a$$ NEW YORK AND MADE ALL YA'LL SCARE BITCHES TURNED INTO KINGZ..........WELL THA SAME WAY THAT THESE MANNEQUINS AND COUNTZ ARE DOING THA SAME.............SO ROVER JUST DON'T TAKE PICS OR FILMED THESE FOREIGN CHI-TOWN INVADORS.............BUT GO DO SUMTHING ABOUT IT b*tch..................................CAUSE IS STILL ALKN..............SO ROVER GO FETCH MY PAPER b*tch...............CAUSE YOUR JUST A PET FOR OUR NATION b*tch!!!

KING-HOLLYWOOD
oog

Unread post by KING-HOLLYWOOD » February 27th, 2011, 5:19 pm

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA...............EVEN THIS MANNEQUIN KNOWS WHAT HAPPEN TO THAT FAGGOT a$$ NEW YORK QUEEN b*tch...........QUEEN TONE..............AHAHAHAHAHAA EVEN SUM OF THA OLD HEADS TOLD US THEY PARTICIPATED ON HIS BEATDOWN............CAUSE b*tch ONLY REAL KINGS FROM THA CHI MANDATE THA RULES AND GIVE ORDERS TO EVERY KINGZ IN NEW YORK..........CAUSE WERE THA MOTHERLAND...........WERE THA HQ..........AND NEW YORK TAKES OUR ORDERS.............CAUSE WE COMMAND THEM.................CAUSE IS STILL ALKN AND STILL CHI..............f*ck NEW YORK!!!AND f*ck QUEEN TONE............b*tch GOT HIS NEW YORK FAGGOT a$$ BEAT.........COURTESY OF MY MEXICAN LITTLE VILLAGE LATIN KINGZ..............AHAHAHAHAAA

King Dreamer
underboss

Unread post by King Dreamer » February 28th, 2011, 9:11 am

King Dreamer wrote:

if you actually look at the post i specifcally put NY PROBLEM. its not my problem. seems to me like you the one who got the issues with chi king brothers. :2cents:

King Dreamer
underboss

Unread post by King Dreamer » February 28th, 2011, 9:16 am

ogking wrote:WOW is fukin sad to see diz so call bros gettin with eachotha... Like seriously WHO GIVES A FUK IF U MEXICAN DOMINICAN RICAN COLOMBIAN ETC.... we styll member of this almighty nation ALKQN... No matter if im from nyc ct nj boston we styll kings get ya sh*t str8.... I been to the mothaland n they show me nothin but love.... N aint go to chill wit regular bros... No i when to sit down with the old manz if u ya know what i mean.... N for those talkin about bloodline diz n dat need to shut the fuk up if ya dont knlw wtf ya talkin about... N yea thanx to KING BLOOD this nation became world wide..... Ya bros need to stop talkin all diz sh*t if ya dont know.... Kings love or no love BOOM!!!!....
:lmao: this nigka said "like seriously" :lol:

Southwest Detroit all day
soldier
Affiliation: dont bang i just know whats good in the hood

Unread post by Southwest Detroit all day » February 28th, 2011, 9:52 am

I KNEW CHI TOWN KINGS HAD SOME ISSUES WITH THE NY KINGS NOW I AINT NO KING AND I AINT TRYING TO PRETEND LIKE I AM BUT ITS SO OBVIOUS OF THIS ISSUE THAT EVEN AN OUTSIDER CAN SEE IT....AS FOR KING TONE GETTING VIOLATED IN CHICAGO LMMFAO THATS SOME FUNNY sh*t DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHAT KING SET IT WAS AND WHAT PART OF THE CHI LOL THATS FUNNY :lmao: :lmao: SPEAKING OF WHICH IVE STARTED TO SEE LATIN KING TAGGING HERE IN SOUTHWEST DETROIT IN THE DEL RAY HOOD WHICH IS DEL RAY MAFIA HOOD (A GD FOLK GANG) I GUESS THE KINGS WANT IN ON THE ACTION IN DETROIT BECAUSE DETROIT IS LIKE THE ONLY CITY IN THE MIDWEST WHERE THE KINGS AINT MAKING NOISE MAYBE THEY TRYING TO MOVE ON THE SURENOS AND LATIN COUNTS OVER HERE I GUESS THIS SUMMER WILL BE VERY DEADLY :shoot: :shoot:

farrockking
prince

Unread post by farrockking » February 28th, 2011, 1:37 pm

black on black love homo asss has to be the biggest fraudulent king hater on this site making up stories bout tone getting f*cked up in the chi :facepalm: (even though i could care less) and his stories about a king lowa lol hahahahahaah niga u good u safe on ur block but that cunt sh*t u hollerin about is only knwn in these web pages ya niggas is asssss cheeks lol For all the sh*t u talk with ur alter account strangle no one here believes u or takes ur fake nation in the bx :facepalm: supposedly seriously get a life lil nigga go f*ck with some real G's

[email protected]
superior

Unread post by [email protected] » February 28th, 2011, 6:32 pm

:lol: @ FAKE NATION IN THA BRONX.

King Dreamer
underboss

Unread post by King Dreamer » March 1st, 2011, 5:40 pm

all bullshit aside. all my brothers out there be safe this week and be righteous :2cents: AMOR DE REY across the globe :rasta: :rasta:

KING-HOLLYWOOD
oog

Unread post by KING-HOLLYWOOD » March 2nd, 2011, 10:03 am

farrockking wrote:black on black love homo asss has to be the biggest fraudulent king hater on this site making up stories bout tone getting f*cked up in the chi :facepalm: (even though i could care less) and his stories about a king lowa lol hahahahahaah niga u good u safe on ur block but that cunt sh*t u hollerin about is only knwn in these web pages ya niggas is asssss cheeks lol For all the sh*t u talk with ur alter account strangle no one here believes u or takes ur fake nation in the bx :facepalm: supposedly seriously get a life lil nigga go f*ck with some real G's
WHAT UP KING FARRO.............WHERE U BEEN???

Kingtra1
corporal
Affiliation: Chi town

Unread post by Kingtra1 » August 12th, 2011, 2:10 am

A KING is a KING No matter where he is from or what his race is.If a nigga is a true or false KING,then it will show in his actions.When I get locked up I never ask a nigga what set he from cause that dont matter.ADR!

CHITOWNKRAZY56
underboss
Affiliation: f*ck GANG BANGING GET MONEY !!!

Unread post by CHITOWNKRAZY56 » August 12th, 2011, 11:59 am

KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:
G-RED wrote:
[email protected] wrote:
G-RED wrote:FIRST OFF KINGS IN DA CHI AINT MOSTLY MEX.....ITZ BOUT HALF AND HALF WIT THE PR'S....OF COURSE U GOT BLACK ASIAN WHITE ARAB ETC...BUT IM TALKING MAJOIRTY......THE SOUTHSIDE KINGS ARE MOSTLY MEX.....NORTHSIDE MOSTLY PR.....BUT OF COURSE U GOT MEX KINGS ON NS......AND PR ON THE SS......THE ORIGINAL KINGS FROM HUMBOLDT...WERE PR THO
UMMMM SYKE
LISTEN 2 WHT IM SAYING MAYNE......IM NOT SAYIN MEX KINGS AINT BIGGER DEN PR KINGS....I DNT KNW IF DEY ARE OR NT.....BUT 2 SAY DEY MOSTLY MEX....IS BASICALLY SAYING THERE AINT HELLA PR KINGS N DA CHI WHICH IT IS....EVEN IIF ITS 60% MEX AND 40% PR.... OR 55/45......DATZ JST MEANS MEX KINGS ARE SLIGHTLY LARGER N SIZE....NOT LK'S ARE "MOSTLY" MEX.....GD 'S ARE A MOSTLY BLACK GANG.... P STONES ARE A MOSTLY BLACK BANG.....SEE WHT IM SAYING.....LK'S ARE NOT "MOSTLY" MEX
IS LIKE THIS RED..............THA WHOLE DAM SOUTHSIDE IS ALL MEXICAN KINGZ...........THEY AINT NO PUERTO RICANS LIVIN IN THA SOUTHSIDE CAUSE MOST OF THEM ARE SCARE OF US...........THEY DON'T LIKE OUR MUSIC.........THEY DON'T LIKE OUR CUSTOMS AND THEY HATE THA FACT THAT WERE THA ROWDIEST NIGGAZ ALIVE............NOW I AINT GOT NO PROBLEMS WITH PUERTO RICANS............BUT I HATE TO TELL U THAT MOST OF OUR ENEMIES OF THA CROWN ARE PUERTO RICANZ.............LOOK AT THA MANNEQUINS,INSANE HOE/A'Z AND COBRAZ...........WHAT ARE THEY???THEIR ALL PUERTO RICANZ...........THEIR A PUERTO RICAN GANG............AND WHEN WE FIGHT THEM.......YEAH THEIR GONNA DISS MEXICO.........CAUSE THEY KNOW THAT MY SET IS ALL MEXICANZ............THA WHOLE SOUTHSIDE FROM PILSEN ALL THA WAY TO LITTLE VILLAGE AND ALL THA WAY TO CROWN TOWN AND ALL THA WAY TO CALUMET AND BY COMMERCIAL IS ALL MEXICAN KINGZ............NOW I GOT LOVE AND RESPECT FOR MY P.R NORTHSIDE KINGZ...........BUT THEY GOT THEIR OWN PROBLEMS WITHIN THEIR OWN HOODS WHICH IS ABOUT TO BECOME GENTRIFIED...............NOW U SAY GD'Z IS MOSTLY BLACKS???MY MAN............GO TO CICERO,IL AND U WILL FIND A LARGE SET OF GD'Z..........WHO ARE ALL MEXICANZ AND THERE'S NOT ONE BLACK GUY IN IT...........AND THAT'S AN OFFICIAL GD SET..............AND NO IT'S NOT SGD'Z...........IT'S GD'Z!!!THA SAME WITH THA STONES...........THA BLACK P STONES GOT A SET OF LATINOS WHICH COMPRISED AS............FAMILIA STONES AND GUESS WHAT MY MAN..............THAT USED TO BE AN ORIGINAL PUERTO RICAN GANG WHICH NOW IS ALL MEXICANZ..........U SEE WHERE I'M GETTIN............THA SAME WITH VICELORDS..............THEY GOT A SET OF MEXICAN VICELORDS DOWN BY COMMERCIAL OR HOUSTON AROUND 88TH???AND THEIR KNOWN AS SPANISH VICELORDS..............NOT SPANISH LORDS WHICH IS A NORTHSIDE PUERTO RICAN VERSION OF THA BLACK VICELORDS..............BUT SPANISH VICELORDS.............SO U SEE MY MAN THINGS HAVE CHANGED................AMOR
They do got PRs livin on the southside but not kings they got sum in Pilsen the Party People got sum PRs and down a$$ ones too some two six from the south side are PR aswell but you are rite its mostly mexican

CRoast
soldier
Affiliation: old a$$ man

Unread post by CRoast » August 14th, 2011, 11:58 am

King Hollywood is a fraud how can a man call himself a king when he writes like a retart and says f*ck dominican republic well man f*ck U TOO UR A FAKE A p*ssy A SRRY a$$ EXCUSE TO THE ALKN JUST :killself: PLZ U AINT sh*t

CRoast
soldier

Unread post by CRoast » August 14th, 2011, 4:29 pm

NYC KINGS ARE A bUNCH OF FLAKES THEY WERE YELLOW AND bLACK LIKE MUTHAFUCKA DO U NOT NO THOSE ARE SATAN DISCIPLE COLORS YOU GET SHOT FOR THAT sh*t :shoot: :killself:

Kingtra1
corporal

Unread post by Kingtra1 » August 14th, 2011, 5:01 pm

KINGS in where a darker yellow as a portrayal of gold and sd's dont even have a prescence in ny plus they wear canairy yellow.

CRoast
soldier

Unread post by CRoast » August 14th, 2011, 6:03 pm

[quote="Kingtra1"]KINGS in where a darker yellow as a portrayal of gold and sd's dont even have a prescence in ny plus they wear canairy yellow.
yellow is yellow yellow is not gold u dont rep black and gold gbet the f*ck out of here

CRoast
soldier

Unread post by CRoast » August 14th, 2011, 6:06 pm

Kingtra1 wrote:KINGS in where a darker yellow as a portrayal of gold and sd's dont even have a prescence in ny plus they wear canairy yellow.
LEARN YA COLORS RE READ THE MANIFESTO

Kingtra1
corporal

Unread post by Kingtra1 » August 14th, 2011, 6:28 pm

Nigga, like I said KINGS wer that sh*t for gold,sd's where bright a$$ yellow.You aint from here so I dont expect u to understand but best believe niggas dont ever get the two confused.Manifesto lolololol

CRoast
soldier

Unread post by CRoast » August 14th, 2011, 6:35 pm

in NY they do wearin bright colors im like "b*tch take that sh*t off u aint an sd" word up much respect to the chi kings the real kings AMOR DE REY

Kingtra1
corporal

Unread post by Kingtra1 » August 14th, 2011, 7:04 pm

I dont know what them brothers in ny where but I do know them niggas be puttin it down and everyone hates them over there.You cant sit up and say every ny KING is a b*tch.

WESTBRONXHUSTLE
soldier
Affiliation: the " original" west-bronxrider

Unread post by WESTBRONXHUSTLE » August 14th, 2011, 7:28 pm

KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:
MURDA GANG - GRIME LINE wrote:AINT NO FUCKIN COUNTD IN THE BX EITHER U DICKHEAD... NOT NO MORE

AYO CHEERLEADER QUEEN............b*tch IF YOUR GOING TO COUNTZ HOOD............MAKE SURE U GET A COMPLETE FOOTAGE OF YOUR CHEERLEADER QUEEN FAGGOT a$$ CATCHIN A BEATDOWN...........MAKE SURE U GET THAT FOOTAGE.........AND b*tch WHAT MAKES U THINK THAT IF MANNEQUINS HAVE SET SHOP IN YOUR p*ssy a$$ CITY...........WHAT MAKES U THINK THAT THESE COUNTZ WON'T COME THERE TO NEW YORK???AH b*tch???THAT SHOWS ME THAT A WHOLE CHI-TOWN INVASION IS TAKIN OVA A CITY FULL OF COWARDS.............b*tch I JUST GOTTA KNOW............WHO DEFENDS p*ssy a$$ NEW YORK WHEN A CHI-TOWN INVASION TAKES PLACE???AH b*tch???U???CAUSE b*tch U MUST BE DOING A GOOD JOB??DEFENDIN YOUR p*ssy a$$ CITY WHEN MANNEQUINS AND COOCHIES COME TO YOUR TOWN AND HELD EVERYONE UP THERE AS HOSTAGES AND THEN TURNED THEIR VICTIMS INTO PART OF THEIR OWN SETS???EXPLAIN THAT ROVER???b*tch EXPLAIN WHY MANNEQUINS AND COUNTZ ARE DOING IN NEW YORK??AH p*ssy???WHY IS ANYONE IN p*ssy a$$ NEW YORK DOING SUMTHING ABOUT IT???WHY AINT NOBODY UP THERE DEFENDIN THEIR BLOCKS OR FIGHTIN TO GET RID OF THESE FOREIGN INVADORS???AH b*tch???I TELL U WHY..............CAUSE JUST LIKE WE DID BACK IN 86 AND WE INVADED AND CONQUERED p*ssy a$$ NEW YORK AND MADE ALL YA'LL SCARE BITCHES TURNED INTO KINGZ..........WELL THA SAME WAY THAT THESE MANNEQUINS AND COUNTZ ARE DOING THA SAME.............SO ROVER JUST DON'T TAKE PICS OR FILMED THESE FOREIGN CHI-TOWN INVADORS.............BUT GO DO SUMTHING ABOUT IT b*tch..................................CAUSE IS STILL ALKN..............SO ROVER GO FETCH MY PAPER b*tch...............CAUSE YOUR JUST A PET FOR OUR NATION b*tch!!!

Flizzy Folks GD63
associate
Affiliation: Six Trey Gangster Disciple

Unread post by Flizzy Folks GD63 » August 15th, 2011, 7:43 pm

plan and simple f*ck kings, king killa all day fag
GD da f*ck up

Kingtra1
corporal

Unread post by Kingtra1 » August 15th, 2011, 8:25 pm

Man gdK b*tch.Yall niggas scared of KINGS.Yall niggas know better than to not have a ride waiting for yall when u get out the county and yall still get bricked.Dont no body respect yall,any nigga can wake up one morning and be gd,I dont even know why u on here with that sh*t anyways.What u gon say now,latinos cant fight lololol.gdK! KING love or no love!

Kingtra1
corporal

Unread post by Kingtra1 » August 15th, 2011, 8:26 pm

Damn my bad u in ny,yall bitches aint even known out there lolololol

King Dreamer
underboss

Unread post by King Dreamer » August 15th, 2011, 8:31 pm

:bored:
Flizzy Folks GD63 wrote:plan and simple f*ck kings, king killa all day fag
GD da f*ck up
Plain n simple u need to divorce that wilderbeast u married! :wtf2: put a bigg a$$ tbone steak on a bear trap and when tht b*tch catch her by her hamhock of a leg call animal patrol on that ......thing.and go inside and say ten hail marys for commiti nbeastiality :2cents: :321:

WhoThat?
colonel
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: Neutron

Unread post by WhoThat? » August 15th, 2011, 9:03 pm

King Dreamer wrote::bored:
GD da f*ck up
Plain n simple u need to divorce that wilderbeast u married! :wtf2: put a bigg a$$ tbone steak on a bear trap and when tht b*tch catch her by her hamhock of a leg call animal patrol on that ......thing.and go inside and say ten hail marys for commiti nbeastiality :2cents: :321:
:lmao: :lmao: :2cents: :2cents:

LIL NUTTY LOCC
soldier
Region: West
Affiliation: 662$bangeR/WESTSIDE P1RU 218st

Unread post by LIL NUTTY LOCC » August 16th, 2011, 4:39 am

WhoThat? wrote:
King Dreamer wrote::bored:
GD da f*ck up
:lmao: :lmao: :2cents: :2cents:
:drama:

coco228
corporal
Region: South

Unread post by coco228 » August 24th, 2011, 12:31 pm

Just wanted to know if anyone heard of or know about the Kings in Mississippi.. just curious.. They not big here but I know they are here in the prisons... My Best friend was put down while locked up he gets out soon so was just curious... Mostly in MS its GD's, Royals, VL's, Aryans.. etc.. just found out about the latin kings here so just wanted to hear some opinions on the kings here... :rasta:

CRoast
soldier

Unread post by CRoast » August 25th, 2011, 12:07 pm

:smh: :smh: :smh:

Black before anything
captain

Unread post by Black before anything » August 25th, 2011, 5:43 pm

Send the kings to south Africa then see how tough they are

kinggreeneye5
fresh meat
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by kinggreeneye5 » September 4th, 2012, 5:41 pm

King Nemesis wrote:king tone did got his a$$ beat in the motherland kuz he step in the wrong foot there & represented himself incorrectly, for him thinking that he was suprema of nys he thought he was going to get the same respect he b geting back home :smh: think again that brotha got violated real bad brothas in the chi dnt play that sh*t if u goin to fly to the motherland n earn sum luv n respect make sure u know how to uplift urself as a tru king kuz the chi has a different atmosphere its no joke & this applies to all bros worldwide not just nys, but i neva heard chi brothas getting violated in the eascoast mayb they did but frm what i know when they step foot here most of the tyme they recieve nuttin but love & respect..
ADR/ADC MY FIST OVER MY HEART TO ALL RIGHTEOUS MANITO5 AND MANITAS,IVE BEEN ALKN FOR 23 YEARS AND IT IS A DIFFERENT WAY NOW THEN WHEN BLOOD LINE WAS BORN IN MIAMI,AND THEN TO NY,BUT I RESPECT ALL REY5 ONCE I SEE THERE RIGHTAOUS.ANY BROTHER NEEDING TO BE INLIGHTENED IM HERE TO UPLIFT THEM IN THIS GLORIOUS NATION.

Kings Ave.
fresh meat
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Kings Ave. » September 7th, 2012, 10:52 am

ogking wrote:We R THE ALKQN no matter where we go.. Chicagi ny nj ct la ecuador colombja spain dr cuba pr we r one nation alkqn no matter where u became a king we r kings n thats it the love is there ONE FOR all... All for one... BOOM!!!!
A.D.R. BOOM!!!!!!!