LATIN KINGS IN CHICAGO AND NEW YORK

Southwest Detroit all day
soldier
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: dont bang i just know whats good in the hood

LATIN KINGS IN CHICAGO AND NEW YORK

Unread post by Southwest Detroit all day » February 19th, 2011, 9:44 pm

DO U CHICAGO LATIN KINGS GET TIRED OF YOUR NATION GETTIN MISREPRESENTED BY PPL WHO DONT KNOW THE FULL STORY ABOUT THE ALKN....WHAT I MEAN IS WHEN PPL SAY LATIN KINGS ALOT OF PPL THINK NEW YORK AND KING BLOOD AND KING TONE....PLUS ALOT OF YOUTUBE VIDEO I SEE ABOUT KINGS U GOT ALOT OF RICAN AND DOMINCAN KINGS SAYING f*ck MEXICANS EVEN THOUGH MEXICANS WERE WITH THE RICANS AS THE ORIGINAL LK MEMBERS :facepalm: :facepalm: .....PLUS CHICAGO KINGS ARE LIKE 70 PERCENT MEXICAN ....I ASO HEARD THAT KING BLOOD WASNT EVEN BLESSED TO START HIS WN CHAPTER IN NEW YORK....PLUS WHAT IS WITH THE KINGSIM AINT THAT SOME sh*t THE NEW YORK KINGS MADE WITH THAT BLOOD LINE AND LIONS TRIBES....ITS LIKE IF THE CHICAGO LATIN KINGS AINT FOLLOWING THAT THEN HOW CAN IT BE REAL.....ANYWAYS FEEDBACK FROM CHICAGO LATIN KINGS WOULD BE APPRECIATED ....AND f*ck NIGGAS WHO WILL COME ON THIS FORUM AND MOAN LIKE A LITTLE b*tch IF U DO MOAN I GUESS THIS ARTICLE HIT TO CLOSE TO YOUR p*ssy b*tch :lmao:

BROOKLYNKID
colonel
Region: North East

Unread post by BROOKLYNKID » February 20th, 2011, 10:06 am

well lk in nyc is looked at as a rican gang with a few coloumbians and domnicans. alot of domnicans dropped out of lk to join 3ni once they numbers started to grow so that made lk 90% pr out here. the reasons mexicans aint down with the whole lk movement in nyc is because mexicans aint really on that gang tip in nyc and the few who are make up they own gangs, just to much diffrences between pr, mexicans, and domnicans in nyc, so alot of them with the exception of a few just stay with they own kind., im not saying it aint no mexican kings in nyc its just rare to see one.

Mac Wit Da Cheese
captain
Affiliation: The Chosen Few

Unread post by Mac Wit Da Cheese » February 20th, 2011, 1:21 pm

Southwest Detroit all day wrote:DO U CHICAGO LATIN KINGS GET TIRED OF YOUR NATION GETTIN MISREPRESENTED BY PPL WHO DONT KNOW THE FULL STORY ABOUT THE ALKN....WHAT I MEAN IS WHEN PPL SAY LATIN KINGS ALOT OF PPL THINK NEW YORK AND KING BLOOD AND KING TONE....PLUS ALOT OF YOUTUBE VIDEO I SEE ABOUT KINGS U GOT ALOT OF RICAN AND DOMINCAN KINGS SAYING f*ck MEXICANS EVEN THOUGH MEXICANS WERE WITH THE RICANS AS THE ORIGINAL LK MEMBERS :facepalm: :facepalm: .....PLUS CHICAGO KINGS ARE LIKE 70 PERCENT MEXICAN ....I ASO HEARD THAT KING BLOOD WASNT EVEN BLESSED TO START HIS WN CHAPTER IN NEW YORK....PLUS WHAT IS WITH THE KINGSIM AINT THAT SOME sh*t THE NEW YORK KINGS MADE WITH THAT BLOOD LINE AND LIONS TRIBES....ITS LIKE IF THE CHICAGO LATIN KINGS AINT FOLLOWING THAT THEN HOW CAN IT BE REAL.....ANYWAYS FEEDBACK FROM CHICAGO LATIN KINGS WOULD BE APPRECIATED ....AND f*ck NIGGAS WHO WILL COME ON THIS FORUM AND MOAN LIKE A LITTLE b*tch IF U DO MOAN I GUESS THIS ARTICLE HIT TO CLOSE TO YOUR p*ssy b*tch :lmao:
SON WAT THE FUK IS YOU TALKINN ABOUT? :lol:

sacredBlackandGold1418
captain

Unread post by sacredBlackandGold1418 » February 20th, 2011, 4:43 pm

na you know what's sad is that you got "supposely" A brother Aka wood Which i doubt he's a brother going around on that racist tip sh*t and the nation wasn't built for that talking down on dominicans and other races which theres brothers in nyc who are dominicans and in DR theres bros that get it in and he's not acknowledgeing them like they ain't about it but back to it if that nigga is a bro then theres something wrong cuz this nation wasn't built too oppress but to fight the oppression and upliftment and ye most likely if he is a rey bros don't probably know about the ranting and raveing this nigga be doing on here and his identity is probably well hidden but anyways it's still love to all bros/sisters

STRANGLE
corporal
Affiliation: ALMIGHTY INSANE LATIN COUNTS

Unread post by STRANGLE » February 21st, 2011, 12:34 pm

I DNT GIVA FACC WAT KIN OF KINGK IT IS WE SOME COUNT5 N ITS ALL KING KILLA ALL DAY OVA HARR .

CHACHO
colonel
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by CHACHO » February 23rd, 2011, 11:33 am

:drama: I CAN'T WAIT FOR KING WOOD'S :2cents:

bxjunglist
soldier

Unread post by bxjunglist » February 23rd, 2011, 11:46 am

CHACHO wrote::drama: I CAN'T WAIT FOR KING WOOD'S :2cents:
Werd up :drama:

sacredBlackandGold1418
captain

Unread post by sacredBlackandGold1418 » February 23rd, 2011, 1:01 pm

strangle is fraudwood :lmao:

K.X72x5
fresh meat
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: RoyalAssembly

Unread post by K.X72x5 » February 23rd, 2011, 5:01 pm

Yo if you not a Rey !! Dont be tryna justify our affairs and plant seeds of disharmony amongst our people you mindless peice of sh*t wh othe ffuck is you ?.the only motherfuckers misrepresenting is the same motherfuckers who think That the A.L.K.Q.N is just a borikqua and mexican thing.The roots of our nation in chicago in the 1940's even further back into to the 20's,was the ERA of the FIRST Generation of LATINOS migrating in hea.Relize that the misconception of the nation being that it was only formed for P.Rs And Mexicans came from here.Being that they were the first generation fighting for Latino rights to walk the streets(/Respect that/).from then to now became the reason of the major Borikqua and Mexican presence but due to our cause and purpouse its bigger than that now for latinos here are growing.The formation of the Crown Symbolizes the Empowerment of All Latinos as a whole.The Orginating brothers were of supreme knowledge and surperb love for its people relized that,dispise of the diffrent fashions of latino culture,we all have trails from the same 500 years of blood,exploitation and colinization,we all share a common struggle. which is expressed heavy in our abundance of lessons and history,The Latin American Continent is the only continent (unlike Europeans ego centric ways which lead to africas unity flaws)-where we are not devided by language.We share one language,we are created out of the same struggle,and come fro the same Majestic culture of our ancestorss where all was treated as royalty,who even though had diffrent ideologies and spiritual beleifs still connected and exchanged with each other from the Tainos to the Mayans Azteks to the Incas and beyond that.So our unification is marked in our history heavy.It is the system that chooses to blind fold us and have us believe as if we are diffrent by simply enslaving you to the mentality that one is better than the other or dividing us by our names not knowing that we all ONE and are all Kings andQueens.its not just Borikquas and Mexicans now its Cubans,Domincans,Colombians,Peruvians,Bolivians,Brazilians,Ecuadorians,Hondurians,Chilenians,Guatamalians,Panamanians,Italians,Salvidorians,Manitos y Manitas de Velenzuela y Argentina even Hatian and Jamaican brothers"LATINOS"is bigger than what is thought to be.The Crown is held and empowered by one Beautiful Culture theres alot of cats out thea dividing our numbers as we are diffrent and theres alot of bewildered brothers and sisters out thea who dont relize how to stand for that because they inherit from the weakness that has been set infront of em in our own hoods.not knowing its systematicly done by the same system who's roots clinge to all the senseless death and enslavement.Ya brothers got to wise up..in this world remember "Knowledge is King" and Knowledge of self is what crowns us and Strength lied's in the mind and Love is something that our enemys dont got.so with our unification whoo got the upper hand hea to fire smak the system "the real gangstas" Any brother who want to build,drop a message so we can take the communication else where away from this Fedup box.Remember to always question yourselves on what success means to you and do not let the system brain wash you into beleiving that is defined by luxury whips,chains and fat a$$ cribs.Success is broader than that,Materialism is a factor of distraction to make all of you believe as if you feel like something Large when i nreality you still a fucking roach to the system.You know when you succeded when ALL your people feel it aswell and the enemy beyond the system that has kept you in that un-natrual state of poverty feels the fuckign heat.///ADR\\.

K.X72x5
fresh meat

Unread post by K.X72x5 » February 23rd, 2011, 5:01 pm

Yo if you not a Rey !! Dont be tryna justify our affairs and plant seeds of disharmony amongst our people you mindless peice of sh*t wh othe ffuck is you ?.the only motherfuckers misrepresenting is the same motherfuckers who think That the A.L.K.Q.N is just a borikqua and mexican thing.The roots of our nation in chicago in the 1940's even further back into to the 20's,was the ERA of the FIRST Generation of LATINOS migrating in hea.Relize that the misconception of the nation being that it was only formed for P.Rs And Mexicans came from here.Being that they were the first generation fighting for Latino rights to walk the streets(/Respect that/).from then to now became the reason of the major Borikqua and Mexican presence but due to our cause and purpouse its bigger than that now for latinos here are growing.The formation of the Crown Symbolizes the Empowerment of All Latinos as a whole.The Orginating brothers were of supreme knowledge and surperb love for its people relized that,dispise of the diffrent fashions of latino culture,we all have trails from the same 500 years of blood,exploitation and colinization,we all share a common struggle. which is expressed heavy in our abundance of lessons and history,The Latin American Continent is the only continent (unlike Europeans ego centric ways which lead to africas unity flaws)-where we are not devided by language.We share one language,we are created out of the same struggle,and come fro the same Majestic culture of our ancestorss where all was treated as royalty,who even though had diffrent ideologies and spiritual beleifs still connected and exchanged with each other from the Tainos to the Mayans Azteks to the Incas and beyond that.So our unification is marked in our history heavy.It is the system that chooses to blind fold us and have us believe as if we are diffrent by simply enslaving you to the mentality that one is better than the other or dividing us by our names not knowing that we all ONE and are all Kings andQueens.its not just Borikquas and Mexicans now its Cubans,Domincans,Colombians,Peruvians,Bolivians,Brazilians,Ecuadorians,Hondurians,Chilenians,Guatamalians,Panamanians,Italians,Salvidorians,Manitos y Manitas de Velenzuela y Argentina even Hatian and Jamaican brothers"LATINOS"is bigger than what is thought to be.The Crown is held and empowered by one Beautiful Culture theres alot of cats out thea dividing our numbers as we are diffrent and theres alot of bewildered brothers and sisters out thea who dont relize how to stand for that because they inherit from the weakness that has been set infront of em in our own hoods.not knowing its systematicly done by the same system who's roots clinge to all the senseless death and enslavement.Ya brothers got to wise up..in this world remember "Knowledge is King" and Knowledge of self is what crowns us and Strength lied's in the mind and Love is something that our enemys dont got.so with our unification whoo got the upper hand hea to fire smak the system "the real gangstas" Any brother who want to build,drop a message so we can take the communication else where away from this Fedup box.Remember to always question yourselves on what success means to you and do not let the system brain wash you into beleiving that is defined by luxury whips,chains and fat a$$ cribs.Success is broader than that,Materialism is a factor of distraction to make all of you believe as if you feel like something Large when i nreality you still a fucking roach to the system.You know when you succeded when ALL your people feel it aswell and the enemy beyond the system that has kept you in that un-natrual state of poverty feels the fuckign heat.///ADR\\.

K.X72x5
fresh meat

Unread post by K.X72x5 » February 23rd, 2011, 5:14 pm

..pardon tha double clik..but ADR to the real manitos y manitas out thea Much love from L.T to the Mother Land.

soldier

Unread post by Southwest Detroit all day » February 23rd, 2011, 9:12 pm

K.X72x5 wrote:..pardon tha double clik..but ADR to the real manitos y manitas out thea Much love from L.T to the Mother Land.

YOU AINT FROM CHICAGO SO U A FAKE KING PERIOD DO U EVEN KNOW WHO BABY KING IS? LORD GINO? LADY Q? AND IF U SAY YES BECAUSE U A GANGLAND WATCHING NIGGA :facepalm: AND THE FACT THAT U DONT DO NOTHING ABOUT BLOODS IN NEW YORK REPPIN THE 5 PROVES IT THATS SOME FIN BALL sh*t...OH DO U EVEN KNOW WHAT FIN BALL IS? IF BLOODS CAME TO THE CHI THE KINGS WOULD MURK THEM FOOS....KINGS BEEF WITH FOLKS NOT SOME DOMINCAN GANGS IN NEW YORK ....IF U AINT BANGING ON SOME COUNTS, TWO SIXES, SATAN DISCIPLES, SPANISH COBRAS, MANIAC LATIN DISCIPLES, SPANISH GANGSTER DISCIPLES, IMPERIAL GANGSTERS, ETC THEN U AINT REAL :facepalm: I DONT NEED TO BE A REY TO KNOW THAT THE sh*t IM SAYING IS WHAT REAL KINGS HAVE TOLD ME IN PERSON AND NOT JUST ON THE NET BUT KINGS I KNEW FROM CHICAGO CROWNTOWN... HUMBOLDT PARK WHO CAME TO DETROIT IN THE 90S BACK WHEN I THOUGHT COUNTS AND KINGS WERE THE SAME AND THEY LET ME KNOW THE DEAL....NOT LIKE THEY TOLD ME TOP SECRET INFO BUT JUST SOME KNOWLEDGE TO A YOUNG NIGGA AT THE TIME....PLUS GO ON YOUTUBE AND SEE ALL THE COMMENTS FROM CHICAGO KINGS WHO CALL NY KINGS FAKE :lmao:

Mac Wit Da Cheese
captain

Unread post by Mac Wit Da Cheese » February 23rd, 2011, 10:28 pm

Southwest Detroit all day wrote:
K.X72x5 wrote:..pardon tha double clik..but ADR to the real manitos y manitas out thea Much love from L.T to the Mother Land.

YOU AINT FROM CHICAGO SO U A FAKE KING PERIOD DO U EVEN KNOW WHO BABY KING IS? LORD GINO? LADY Q? AND IF U SAY YES BECAUSE U A GANGLAND WATCHING NIGGA :facepalm: AND THE FACT THAT U DONT DO NOTHING ABOUT BLOODS IN NEW YORK REPPIN THE 5 PROVES IT THATS SOME FIN BALL sh*t...OH DO U EVEN KNOW WHAT FIN BALL IS? IF BLOODS CAME TO THE CHI THE KINGS WOULD MURK THEM FOOS....KINGS BEEF WITH FOLKS NOT SOME DOMINCAN GANGS IN NEW YORK ....IF U AINT BANGING ON SOME COUNTS, TWO SIXES, SATAN DISCIPLES, SPANISH COBRAS, MANIAC LATIN DISCIPLES, SPANISH GANGSTER DISCIPLES, IMPERIAL GANGSTERS, ETC THEN U AINT REAL :facepalm: I DONT NEED TO BE A REY TO KNOW THAT THE sh*t IM SAYING IS WHAT REAL KINGS HAVE TOLD ME IN PERSON AND NOT JUST ON THE NET BUT KINGS I KNEW FROM CHICAGO CROWNTOWN... HUMBOLDT PARK WHO CAME TO DETROIT IN THE 90S BACK WHEN I THOUGHT COUNTS AND KINGS WERE THE SAME AND THEY LET ME KNOW THE DEAL....NOT LIKE THEY TOLD ME TOP SECRET INFO BUT JUST SOME KNOWLEDGE TO A YOUNG NIGGA AT THE TIME....PLUS GO ON YOUTUBE AND SEE ALL THE COMMENTS FROM CHICAGO KINGS WHO CALL NY KINGS FAKE :lmao:
:lol: :smh:

KING-HOLLYWOOD
oog
Affiliation: THEE ALKN

Unread post by KING-HOLLYWOOD » February 23rd, 2011, 11:05 pm

Southwest Detroit all day wrote:
THANK U COMPA.............AND NUFF SAID KING.........AND EVEN THOUGH YOUR NOT A KING.........BUT U ARE A KING.........AND AZTEC KING.............THAT'S WHAT I BEEN TRYIN TO SAY FOR THA LONGEST...........NOW NOT ALL THEM NY KINGZ ARE FAKE...........THERE'S A WHOLE BUNCH OF THEM WHICH IS TRUE..............BUT THA KINGZ I MET IN NEW YORK SEEM LEGIT...........THAT ONES WHO TOOK US OUT AND SHOWED US A GOOD TIME.............ALL CAUSE THEY KNEW.............THEY HEARD WE WERE FROM LITTLE VILLAGE AND I HAD NO IDEA THAT SUM KINGZ IN NY KNOW ABOUT THA MOTHERLAND OR LITTLE VILLAGE.............THEM NY KINGZ KNOW ABOUT LITTLE VILLAGE AND THAT'S WHY WE WERE HONOR LIKE KINGZ...........BUT THA POINT IS THIS...........THEM NEW YORK KINGZ FIGHT SUM NIGGAZ THAT ARE REALLY b*tch MADE NEUTRONZ...........I MEAN THEM KINGZ FROM NEW YORK FIGHT WITH SUM DOMINICAN DORKS???THESE FAGGOT a$$ NON VIOLENT NEUTRONS ARE REALLY FAGGOT a$$ CHEERLEADERS.........THEY FIGHT WITH SUM SISSY a$$ DOMINICAN MONKEY FAGGOTZ WHO THEMSELVES DON'T KNOW sh*t ABOUT GANGBANGIN AND DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT BANGIN IS???AND IT'S ALL CAUSE THESE p*ssy MADE DOMINICAN b*tch BORN MONKEYS ARE SO INFACTUATED WITH GANGLAND OR WATCHIN THESE WESTCOAST GANGSTA FLICKS LIKE AMERICAN ME OR BLOOD IN AND BLOOD OUT AND THEY ENDORSED THAT sh*t OR ENCOURAGE THESE FAGGOT a$$ HAIRRY MONKEYS TO WATCH THAT sh*t BY BROADCASTIN THESE WESTCOAST MOVIES SO THEY CAN BE LIKE US AND THEY ADVERTIZED THOSE MOVIES FROM WATCHIN IT TRU THA BANANA CHANNEL IN GAY a$$ NEW YORK..........CAUSE I KNOW THEY GOTTA HAVE A GAY a$$ DOMINICAN MONKEY NETWORK UP IN NEW YORK...........JUST LIKE WE HAVE AN ALL MEXICAN NETWORK HERE IN THA CHI THAT SHOWCASE THA HOTTEST MEXICAN BANDS AND THA BADDEST CORRIDO MUSIC............THEY GOTTA HAVE THA SAME..............I MEAN IT'S LUDACRISS IF U ASK ME COMPA............I MEAN LOOK WHO THEY FIGHT WITH???THESE NEW YORK KINGZ FIGHT WITH DORKS AND MONKEY NEUTRONS WHO REALLY ARE FAGZ AND SCARE BITCHES..........I MEAN THEY FIGHT SUM SCARE FRAGILE LITTLE SCREAMIN DOMINICAN p*ssy a$$ APES WHO BELONG TO A NON EXISTANCE GANG THAT NOBODY HAS EVER HEARD............THEIR WHOLE MONKEY STRUCTURE IS A REPLICA OF THEE ALKN..........CAUSE THEY MODELED THAT sh*t AFTER US...........THEY MODELED OUR WHOLE STRUCTURE AND TOOK OUR WHOLE CONCEPTS AND PHYLOSOFIES AND OUR WAY OF LIFE FROM US...........AND THEY ACT LIKE THEIR ORIGINALS AND LIKE THEY INVENTED THAT sh*t???I WAS AMAZED WHEN I WAS IN NEW YORK AND WHEN I ASK THESE NEW YORK KINGZ ABOUT THA FLAKES WHO WE FIGHT LIKE MANNEQUINS,SD'Z,IG'Z,BD'Z,GD'Z,COBRAZ,EAGLES,ROYALS,AMBROSE,RAZAS,BUNNIES,DEUCES AND 22 BOYZ THEY LOOK AT ME LIKE I WAS CRAZY OR LIKE I WAS MAKIN THESE NAMES UP???I MEAN THEY NEVER EVEN HEARD OF OUR ORIGINAL ENEMIES???AND ALL THEY TALK ABOUT WAS SUM BLOODZ AND I SAY...........WAIT A MINUTE???WHY ARE THESE LOBSTERS FROM CALI DOING IN NEW YORK FOR???WHY???THAT'S A WESTCOAST GANG???WHAT ARE THEY DOING IN NY???THEY SAY THAT IS A NEW YORK GANG THAT TOOK THA SAME CONCEPT AND NAME FROM THA L.A BLOODZ FROM CALIFAS AND THEY TOLD ME THEY WEREN'T EVEN REAL BLOODZ CAUSE NONE OF THEM CALI BLOODZ GAVE THEM SANCTION OR AUTHORITY.........THEY JUST TOOK THEIR NAME FROM.............THAT'S WHEN I KNEW ALL THESE FAGGOT a$$ NEW YORK GANGZ WERE FAKE AND PHONY..............CAUSE FOR ONE GAY a$$ NEW YORK DON'T KNOW sh*t ABOUT GANGBANGIN.............SECOND GAY a$$ NEW YORK IS ABOUT GAY a$$ HIP HOP AND ALL THAT HAPPY MEAN FANTASY BULLSHIT.............AND THIRD WE ALL KNOW THAT THESE FAGGOT a$$ DOMINICAN MONKEYS ARE STR8 SCARE BITCHES............U THINK THEY CAN LAST HERE IN THA CHI...........SPECIALLY IN LITTLE VILLAGE???f*ck NO.........THESE NON EXISTANCE WANNA BE BANGIN CHEERLEADER MONKEYS WON'T LAST FOR 3 SECONDS IN LITTLE VILLAGE............PILSEN............BACK OF THA YARDS................CROWNTOWN.............CICERO...............K-TOWN...............SOUTHSIDE,NORTHSIDE,WESTSIDE OR EVEN WRIGLEYVILLE HOME OF THA CUBS???NOTICE THAT THESE p*ssy a$$ MONKEY MARKS CAN'T COME TO THA CHI.............THEY WOULD NOT DARE TO MAKE THEIR PRESENCE SHOW OR SET FOOT IN OUR CITY..............CAUSE THEY KNOW THEY WILL GET SQUASHED LIKE THA BITCHES THAT THEY ARE.....................TO ME THERE'S NO SUCH THING OF A DOMINICAN MONKEY GANG............WHAT THEY HAVE IS A CHEERLEADER SQUAD OF APES AND PRIMATES..........THAT'S WHAT THEY HAVE............THEIR MONKEY GAY a$$ GANG DON'T EXIST............THEIR PUSSIES AND FAGZ.............AND THAT'S ONE OF THA MAIN REASONS WHY WE DON'T HAVE THESE FAGGOT a$$ DOMINICAN CHIMPZ.............CAUSE OF OUR DOWN a$$ SOUTHSIDE MEXICAN GANGZ AND I DON'T CARE IF THEIR SD'Z,AMBROSE,COUNTZ,RAZAS,BUNNIES,22BOYZ,SAINTZ,PLAYERS,POPES,BISHOPS,ANGELS,DRAGONS,SGD'Z,SVL'S AND EVEN US KINGZ............WERE ALL THA SAME...............CAUSE THEY ALL REPRESENT MEXICO............IT'S ASHAMED THEY GOT TO GO AT IT AGAINST EACH OTHER.........BUT THEIR ALL MEXICANZ AND THEIR DOWN a$$ HELL AND IF ANYONE.........SPECIALLY THESE MARK a$$ DOMINICAN BAMBOONS TRY TO SAY SUM DUMB FOUL sh*t TO THEM.........THESE FAGGOT a$$ MONKEYS WILL BE SKIN OFF FROM THEIR FLESH............SUM MONKEYS WILL CLIMB ON TREES...........BUT THA MAJORITY WON'T GET SO LUCKY..............SO LIKE I SAID BEFORE..........SUM NEW YORK KINGZ ARE STR8...............LIKE THA ONES WE KNOW IN NEW YORK ARE STR8..........BUT THA MAJORITY AINT AND IT'S NOT ALKQN............IT'S ALKN NOW............WE GOT RID OF QUEENS ALONG TIME AGO...........THAT'S ANOTHA THING THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND............AND TO THESE p*ssy MADE FAGGOT a$$ DOMINICAN MONKEY WETBACKS..........THEIR GAY a$$ GANG DON'T EVEN EXIST..............THEIR ALL WANNA BE'Z............ALL CAUSE THEY SEEN BLOOD IN AND BLOOD OUT OR AMERICAN ME FROM THA BANANA CHANNEL...............AND STILL f*ck DOMINICAN REPUBLIC.................AND VIVA MEXICO!!!

sacredBlackandGold1418
captain

Unread post by sacredBlackandGold1418 » February 24th, 2011, 1:19 am

K.X72x5 Adr to that well put also don't listen too majority of these niggas on here trying to rep the nation but they doing it badly with ignorance and racism and the nation wasn't built for that but for to better the oppressed and open their eyes and to uplift those from the dark stages to the glorious stages that's why if you see i be going back and forth with a certain individual and Southwest Detroit all day don't speak upon nation affairs you are not a king i don't understand how niggas on this site wanna get "gangsta and gully" pero en cara niggas will turn to molten lava i dare a nigga go to new york and tell a bro he ain't a king cuz he's from new york :smh:

KING-HOLLYWOOD
oog

Unread post by KING-HOLLYWOOD » February 24th, 2011, 4:35 am

sacredBlackandGold1418 wrote:K.X72x5 Adr to that well put also don't listen too majority of these niggas on here trying to rep the nation but they doing it badly with ignorance and racism and the nation wasn't built for that but for to better the oppressed and open their eyes and to uplift those from the dark stages to the glorious stages that's why if you see i be going back and forth with a certain individual and Southwest Detroit all day don't speak upon nation affairs you are not a king i don't understand how niggas on this site wanna get "gangsta and gully" pero en cara niggas will turn to molten lava i dare a nigga go to new york and tell a bro he ain't a king cuz he's from new york :smh:
FIRST OF ALL NEUTRON QUEEN..............YOUR CHEERLEADER MONKEY a$$ AINT EVEN A REAL KING???b*tch YOUR NO WHERE NEAR OR CLOSED TO BEIGN A KING...............SECOND MY COMPA SOUTHWEST DETROIT MAY NOT BE A KING............BUT HE SURE KNOWS MORE ABOUT OUR HISTORY AND ABOUT OUR LIFESTYLE AND ABOUT OUR WHOLE CONCEPT THAN U...........AND THA FUNNY THING ABOUT IT............HE AINT EVEN A KING...........BUT HE KNOWS MORE sh*t THAN U???............b*tch HE EVEN KNOWS WHO ARE OUR REAL NATURAL BORN ENEMIES............AND NO b*tch IT AINT NO GAY a$$ DONKEY KONG DOMINICAN GANG THAT DOESN'T EXIST OR WE NEVER HEARD OF............CAUSE b*tch DOMINICAN MONKEY GANGZ DON'T EXIST..........THEM FURRY LITTLE MONKEY FAGGOT a$$ AINT EVEN ON THA MAP.........THEM 3RD WORLD MONKEY CHIMPZ DON'T EVEN EXIST ON THIS WORLD.........EXCEPT WHEN U GO TO YOUR LOCAL ZOO.............BUT OTHER THAN THAT b*tch THEY DON'T EXIST................BUT YET U ACKNOWLEDGE THEM???RIGHT DAIRY QUEEN???AND b*tch WE ARE NOW THA OPPRESSERS............WE OPPRESSED FLAKES AND OTHER CRUZADOS............SO NOW IT'S OUR TURN...........AND b*tch THEE ALKN DOES NOT..........AND I REPEAT DOES NOT ALLOWED NO MONKEYS,CHIMPS OR ANY TYPE OF DOMINICAN APE IN OUR ALMIGHTY ARMADA............CAUSE WE DON'T ACCEPT OR TAKE NO DOMINICAN PRIMATES............b*tch THEE ALKN IS STRICKLY MEXICAN.............IF U DON'T BELIEVE ME b*tch..........GO TO THA SOUTHSIDE OF THA CHI............OR BETTER YET GO TO LITTLE VILLAGE AND SEE FOR YOURSELF???AND b*tch JUST TO LET U KNOW.............THEE ALKN IS NOT A ZOO............IS A BROTHERHOOD FRATERNITY..........SO GET THAT TO YOUR MONKEY a$$ HEAD...........AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST b*tch LETS SEE WHO HOW WELL U KNOW MY BELOVED SET...........WHO ARE THA MANIACS???WHO ARE THA BUNNIES???WHO ARE THA COBRAZ???NOW IF MY MAN SOUTHWEST WHO AINT EVEN A KING AND KNOWS THIS sh*t AND HE'S FAR AWAY TO THA DEEPER ENDS OF THA NORTH OF THA BORDER WHICH IS MICHIGAN AND HE CAN ANSWER THIS AND U CAN'T............THEN b*tch THAT EXPLAINS HOW U ARE A FAKE AND A WANNA BE............CAUSE IF U DON'T KNOW WHO THESE DEADLY RIVAL GROUPS ARE???THEN U MUST BE DOING A GOOD JOB IN IMPERSONATIN US???b*tch EVEN A CHI-TOWN SOUTHSIDE 8 YEAR OLD SHORTY WOULD KNOW WHO THESE CRUZADOS ARE..............AND b*tch IS STILL ALKN.............BUT U AINT A KING...........SO CHEERLEADER QUEEN...........BOW DOWN TO YOUR KING..........AND b*tch IT AINT ALKQN..............IT'S ALKN............CAUSE THA CHI SAID SO............b*tch WE NEVER GO OR FOLLOW NEW YORK............b*tch THEY FOLLOW US.............THEY TAKE OUR ORDERS..........WE COMMAND THEM..............CAUSE b*tch WE STARTED IT............AND THA CHI IS WHERE THEE ALKN WAS BORN.........NOT IN NO GAY a$$ NEW YORK..........SO b*tch GET THAT TRU YOUR THICK MONKEY HEAD.......WE TELL NEW YORK WHAT TO DO.............THAT'S WHY IS WRITTEN IN OUR MANIFEST............CAUSE WE STARTED IT............SO b*tch IS STILL ALKN............I'M STILL YOUR KING............AND STILL CHI...........AND STILL f*ck D.R!!!

sacredBlackandGold1418
captain

Unread post by sacredBlackandGold1418 » February 24th, 2011, 9:17 am

first of all nigga i don't really give a f*ck who them niggas is bunnies cobras maniacs i don't study gangs nor nations on the internet like you or southwest i live my life there not even a factor in nyc but if niggas would come at me with absolute respect for that nation and crown ima give his respect back cuz that's what i live by but if he coming at me side ways it is what it is my nation comes first i am a nation man before anything and listen fraudwood everything about you is fraud my nigga from you not being mexican from you not being a real rey probably you know bros who are mexican and reys and you was probably raise by them that doesn't mean you are a rey i know you wanna take their accustoms cuz you was raised by them but i highly doubt you was crowned just by the way you act i know you "wanna-be" mexican and rey but everything the nation stands for you contradict it by everything you say our beliefs and all that we take all races whos willing to change for the doctrine of kingism and ima leave it at that ADR too all the real righteous

Mac Wit Da Cheese
captain

Unread post by Mac Wit Da Cheese » February 24th, 2011, 11:58 am

sacredBlackandGold1418 wrote:first of all nigga i don't really give a f*ck who them niggas is bunnies cobras maniacs i don't study gangs nor nations on the internet like you or southwest i live my life there not even a factor in nyc but if niggas would come at me with absolute respect for that nation and crown ima give his respect back cuz that's what i live by but if he coming at me side ways it is what it is my nation comes first i am a nation man before anything and listen fraudwood everything about you is fraud my nigga from you not being mexican from you not being a real rey probably you know bros who are mexican and reys and you was probably raise by them that doesn't mean you are a rey i know you wanna take their accustoms cuz you was raised by them but i highly doubt you was crowned just by the way you act i know you "wanna-be" mexican and rey but everything the nation stands for you contradict it by everything you say our beliefs and all that we take all races whos willing to change for the doctrine of kingism and ima leave it at that ADR too all the real righteous
here u goviewtopic.php?f=1&t=33278&hilit=hollywood

K.X72x5
fresh meat

Unread post by K.X72x5 » February 24th, 2011, 2:18 pm

Yo wtf ? :southwest: on the real,It use to be my thing to violate motherfuckes like you..because I was never equal to niggaz like you,because wtf would give u the idea that ima pull a fukin fake card and front as to dishonor and show no regards to my nation by not even knowing better yet show some damn honor on where tf it came from? and who kept it alive,and Lady Q ? nigga it looks like you watching to much gang land you dumb f*ck,over hea putting ya insecurity's on the net and formost "A King makes his kingdom on what ever grounds he step on !" "fool" Evreywhere the Crown is at right now is Legit! you and "holly-wood" obviously wouldnt know a damn thing about that because ya aint no real King's.f*ck what "youtube" saids nigga you thinking through a tube,dont ever try and doubt the word of a Real King b you wilding.You acting as if our Enemy's make us who we are??..If you have intrest in my nation,learn some respect and honor it by not uttering a word about what you hear from a brother regarding the nation.Out hea in NY we sacrifice as much as any rey or reina around the globe,and yo hollywood you a confused a$$ nigga i could tell and damn you write some dumb a$$ sh*t dawg i feel stupid after reading it wise up nigga foreal because if not u is nothing but a monkey,you sound like a racist,in the nations past im damn sure they was whites calling mexican and p.rs monkeys just as u doing now but now i see why they call you you hollywood because you is a motion picture a$$ nigga,but yo see the broader picture and wise up dog. I'm a Dominican brother and shed blood sweat and tears for this, and brought peace to my people in the process.What ever battles we fight out hea shouldnt concern you,we know our enemys very well.mann all you got to know as that we making this a reality out hea you bird,Evreyman bleeds and breathes the same so any next nigga could pull a killaz stunt we down to earth over hea dog,even tho NY its becoming more of a Police state we forever holding our sh*t down.them niggaz that think diffrent is the same niggaz that get f*cked up..believe that.We warriors on many levels out hea and cowardly sh*t is not acknowledge a real king stands for the truth against any opposition,where ever that leads to.But see we revolutionizing we thinking beyond our enemys now,theres still some lost reys out thea for staying righteous is a hard task,but through time that heals.which is happening as we speak.and My brother "SacredBlackAndGold1418" I salute you.///Amor De Rey\\ my flesh you already kno, I just seen this a matter of speaKing up..there are actuall brothers who not mentally prepared that would fall into these mindless niggas bull sh*t.that honor and respect must be seen by everyone.ADR

KING-HOLLYWOOD
oog

Unread post by KING-HOLLYWOOD » February 24th, 2011, 4:59 pm

K.X72x5 wrote:Yo wtf ? :southwest: on the real,It use to be my thing to violate motherfuckes like you..because I was never equal to niggaz like you,because wtf would give u the idea that ima pull a fukin fake card and front as to dishonor and show no regards to my nation by not even knowing better yet show some damn honor on where tf it came from? and who kept it alive,and Lady Q ? nigga it looks like you watching to much gang land you dumb f*ck,over hea putting ya insecurity's on the net and formost "A King makes his kingdom on what ever grounds he step on !" "fool" Evreywhere the Crown is at right now is Legit! you and "holly-wood" obviously wouldnt know a damn thing about that because ya aint no real King's.f*ck what "youtube" saids nigga you thinking through a tube,dont ever try and doubt the word of a Real King b you wilding.You acting as if our Enemy's make us who we are??..If you have intrest in my nation,learn some respect and honor it by not uttering a word about what you hear from a brother regarding the nation.Out hea in NY we sacrifice as much as any rey or reina around the globe,and yo hollywood you a confused a$$ nigga i could tell and damn you write some dumb a$$ sh*t dawg i feel stupid after reading it wise up nigga foreal because if not u is nothing but a monkey,you sound like a racist,in the nations past im damn sure they was whites calling mexican and p.rs monkeys just as u doing now but now i see why they call you you hollywood because you is a motion picture a$$ nigga,but yo see the broader picture and wise up dog. I'm a Dominican brother and shed blood sweat and tears for this, and brought peace to my people in the process.What ever battles we fight out hea shouldnt concern you,we know our enemys very well.mann all you got to know as that we making this a reality out hea you bird,Evreyman bleeds and breathes the same so any next nigga could pull a killaz stunt we down to earth over hea dog,even tho NY its becoming more of a Police state we forever holding our sh*t down.them niggaz that think diffrent is the same niggaz that get f*cked up..believe that.We warriors on many levels out hea and cowardly sh*t is not acknowledge a real king stands for the truth against any opposition,where ever that leads to.But see we revolutionizing we thinking beyond our enemys now,theres still some lost reys out thea for staying righteous is a hard task,but through time that heals.which is happening as we speak.and My brother "SacredBlackAndGold1418" I salute you.///Amor De Rey\\ my flesh you already kno, I just seen this a matter of speaKing up..there are actuall brothers who not mentally prepared that would fall into these mindless niggas bull sh*t.that honor and respect must be seen by everyone.ADR
FIRST OF ALL CHEERLEADER QUEEN..............YOUR MONKEY FURRY LITTLE MIDGET WETBACK FAGGOT a$$ AINT EVEN A REAL KING............AND b*tch I HOPE U HEAR ME AND HEAR ME GOOD................U ARE NOT A KING..........b*tch DO U WANT ME TO REPEAT THAT OR SAY IN SPANISH???OR BETTER YET b*tch I'LL SAY IT IN GUALE GUALE.................DRUMS PLEASE...................LOCO MONO PAI TU NO ERE REY.......MANITO OR WHATEVER THAT GAY a$$ MONKEY sh*t MEANS...................b*tch THEE ALKN STARTED IN THA CHI..........NOT IN THA CITY OF COWARDS WHICH IS GAY a$$ NEW YORK............BUT IN THA CHI...........WE STARTED IT.......SO b*tch U CAN'T TELL ME I AINT A KING..........CAUSE b*tch I BEEN DOING THIS FOR THA LONGEST.............WHAT HAVE U DONE???AH MONKEY???DANCIN GAY a$$ REGGAYTON...........DOING SUM MONKEY DANCE???DANCIN TO SUM JUNGLE TROPICAL DANCE???DOING THA THA MAMBO..........AND THEN SWALLOWIN A WHOLE COMBO..........OF KINGZ NUTZ............b*tch PLEASE..........CAUSE THAT sh*t STILL DON'T MAKE U A REAL KING.............b*tch U HAVE TO PROVE OR PUT IN SUM WORK AND SHOW SUM HEART........THAT'S HOW U BE KNOWN AS A KING...........NOT BY DANCIN SUM GAY a$$ JUNGLE p*rn MUSIC............AND b*tch THEE ALKN DOES NOT.......AND I'M GONNA REPEAT IT b*tch SINCE YOUR MONKEY FAKE a$$ QUEEN THINKS IS ONE OF US..........b*tch THEE ALKN DOES NOT TAKE OR ACCEPT OR ALLOWED DOMINICAN MONKEYS,CHIMPZ,BAMBOONS,ORANGUTANGZ,APES OR ANY TYPE OF PRIMATES IN OUR BELOVED GLORIOUS ALKN EMPIRE..........THAT MEANS b*tch WE DO NOT TAKE NO DOMINICAN APES IN OUR CIRCLE..........SO b*tch THAT MAKES U A MONKEY a$$ IMPOSTER..........CAUSE YOUR NOT A KING.............NOW U MIGHT WANNA BE ONE.............U MIGHT WANT TO PRETEND TO BE ONE..........OR U MIGHT WANNA BE INSPIRED BY US...........BUT YOUR MONKEY SCARE FAGGOT a$$ STILL DON'T MAKE U A KING.............CAUSE b*tch WE DO NOT TAKE NO MONKEYS OR ANY TYPE OF APES OR PRIMATE SPECIES THAT COME SAILIN FROM SUM SMELLY a$$ BANANA BOAT OR COME FROM THA BANANA REPUBLIC WHICH U KNOW IS GAY a$$ DOMINICAN REPUBLIC!!!SO THEREFORE MONKEY...........WE DON'T TAKE NO APES IN MY BELOVED ALMIGHTY ARMADA.............BUT WE TAKE YOUR MONEY b*tch AND THAT'S FOR SURE...........THEE ALKN IS STRICKLY FOR MEXICANZ AND MEXICANZ ONLY............AND IF YOUR FURRY HAIRRY NEUTRON MONKEY a$$ WANTS TO BE A KING............THEN b*tch THEE ALKN IS NOT FOR U...........I SUGGEST THA ANIMAL PLANET OR THA WILD LIFE FOUNDATION CAN ACCEPT YOUR MONKEY a$$.............BUT NOT US.............CAUSE b*tch IS STILL ALKN AND STILL CHI............SO BOW DOWN TO YOUR KINGZ.............b*tch BOW DOWN TO THA CHI...........THA MOTHERLAND...........WHERE IT ALL STARTED AT.............b*tch BOW DOWN TO EVERY SOUTHSIDE MEXICAN KINGZ THAT RUN THA CHI..............b*tch BOW DOWN TO THEE ALKN............BOW DOWN TO MY ALMIGHTY CROWN.............AND BOW DOWN TO YOUR KING..............KING HOLLYWOOD THAT IS MONKEY.......................................................CAUSE b*tch IS STILL f*ck DOMINICAN REPUBLIC!!!!

KING-HOLLYWOOD
oog

Unread post by KING-HOLLYWOOD » February 24th, 2011, 5:10 pm

sacredBlackandGold1418 wrote:first of all nigga i don't really give a f*ck who them niggas is bunnies cobras maniacs i don't study gangs nor nations on the internet like you or southwest i live my life there not even a factor in nyc but if niggas would come at me with absolute respect for that nation and crown ima give his respect back cuz that's what i live by but if he coming at me side ways it is what it is my nation comes first i am a nation man before anything and listen fraudwood everything about you is fraud my nigga from you not being mexican from you not being a real rey probably you know bros who are mexican and reys and you was probably raise by them that doesn't mean you are a rey i know you wanna take their accustoms cuz you was raised by them but i highly doubt you was crowned just by the way you act i know you "wanna-be" mexican and rey but everything the nation stands for you contradict it by everything you say our beliefs and all that we take all races whos willing to change for the doctrine of kingism and ima leave it at that ADR too all the real righteous
SO b*tch U SHOULD KNOW ABOUT WHO THA MANNEQUINS IS OR WHO THA SNAKES AND BUNNIES ARE CAUSE THEIR YOUR ENEMIES..............OOPS MY BAD..............THEY AINT YOUR ENEMIES...........CAUSE b*tch YOUR NOT EVEN A REAL KING...........NOW A REAL KING WOULD KNOW WHO THESE FLAKES ARE............NOT NO NON EXISTANCE SCI FI DONKEY KONG DOMINICAN GANG THAT U ONLY SEE THEM AT THA ZOO OR IN THA ANIMAL PLANET..........NO b*tch CAUSE THEM DOMINICAN MONKEYS DON'T EXIST............THEIR NOT IN THA MAP AND THEIR NOT MENTION ANYWHERE AS A MAJOR THREAT TO OUR KINGDOM OF KINGZ.............SO THEREFORE MONKEY b*tch............YOUR NOT A KING...........YOUR MONKEY FAGGOT a$$ AINT OFFICIAL...........AND YOUR NOT EVEN LEGIT..........b*tch YOUR A FAKE............A WANNA BE...........A MAJOR IMPERSONATOR............AN IMITATOR...........A BIG FRAUD..........A PHONY.............AND b*tch THA LIST GOES ON AND ON ABOUT YOUR CHEERLEADIN MONKEY WAYS..............SO b*tch IF U WANNA CHEER FOR YOUR KINGZ............SPECIALLY ME SINCE I BECAME YOUR NUMBER ONE IDOL..........THEN b*tch BRING YO CHEERLEADIN POM POMZ AND CHEER FOR YOUR KING..............CAUSE b*tch YOUR MY NUMBER ONE FAN.............AND I THANK U FOR BEIGN MY BIGGEST GROUPIE............SO b*tch START DANCIN...........CAUSE WE ALL KNOW MONKEYS IN THA BANANA REPUBLIC CAN DANCE.................AND b*tch NOT ONLY U CAN DANCE GAY a$$ REGGAYTON,BUT U CAN DANCE TO ANYTYPE OF TROPICAL JUNGLE MONKEY BEATS................JUST LIKE WE KNOW U CAN DO THA MAMBO............AND AT THA SAME TIME YOUR MONKEY GAY a$$ CAN SWALLO A WHOLE COMBO.............OF MY KINGZ NUTZ THAT IS.............AHAHAHAAAAAAA AND STILL f*ck DOMINICAN REPUBLIC!!!

G-RED
superior
Region: South
Affiliation: GDN

Unread post by G-RED » February 24th, 2011, 5:41 pm

FIRST OFF KINGS IN DA CHI AINT MOSTLY MEX.....ITZ BOUT HALF AND HALF WIT THE PR'S....OF COURSE U GOT BLACK ASIAN WHITE ARAB ETC...BUT IM TALKING MAJOIRTY......THE SOUTHSIDE KINGS ARE MOSTLY MEX.....NORTHSIDE MOSTLY PR.....BUT OF COURSE U GOT MEX KINGS ON NS......AND PR ON THE SS......THE ORIGINAL KINGS FROM HUMBOLDT...WERE PR THO

sacredBlackandGold1418
captain

Unread post by sacredBlackandGold1418 » February 24th, 2011, 5:43 pm

once again fraudwood i know it hurts nigga and i know deep down in your little soul you want to be a rey and once again you are not mexican comprende compa? or what ever oompa loompa b*tch take ya fake a$$ back to the fairy tale world AKA Willy wonkas chocolate factory tell them make you a chocolate d*ck and you can eat it you a disgrace to the mexican culture dont represent it no more cuz i know bros out there dont act like you and i know they treat that manifesto with the most up highest respect even tho you are not mexican twice again? :wtf2: i know wood oh and snitching is out with your fake a$$ bounty hunter a$$ i seen that in the midwest section talking about you will get some maniac as you say and will collect the bounty :lmao: i know you wanna be dog the bounty hunter but you will also fail at that nigga and again i am not a king nigga? come take that crown nigga :shoot: cuz i will die for that ima give you a little advice nigga get out your moms basement gerbil get that wheel and run on it with respect to ya moms i know she aint raise you like that woody and apologies too all bros and sis with my conduct i know we carry ourself with up higher respect but i had to do it its still much love respect at the end and a BIG ADR too all bros and sisters of which ever race whos on that path of righteousness

KING-HOLLYWOOD
oog

Unread post by KING-HOLLYWOOD » February 24th, 2011, 6:34 pm

sacredBlackandGold1418 wrote:once again fraudwood i know it hurts nigga and i know deep down in your little soul you want to be a rey and once again you are not mexican comprende compa? or what ever oompa loompa b*tch take ya fake a$$ back to the fairy tale world AKA Willy wonkas chocolate factory tell them make you a chocolate d*ck and you can eat it you a disgrace to the mexican culture dont represent it no more cuz i know bros out there dont act like you and i know they treat that manifesto with the most up highest respect even tho you are not mexican twice again? :wtf2: i know wood oh and snitching is out with your fake a$$ bounty hunter a$$ i seen that in the midwest section talking about you will get some maniac as you say and will collect the bounty :lmao: i know you wanna be dog the bounty hunter but you will also fail at that nigga and again i am not a king nigga? come take that crown nigga :shoot: cuz i will die for that ima give you a little advice nigga get out your moms basement gerbil get that wheel and run on it with respect to ya moms i know she aint raise you like that woody and apologies too all bros and sis with my conduct i know we carry ourself with up higher respect but i had to do it its still much love respect at the end and a BIG ADR too all bros and sisters of which ever race whos on that path of righteousness
AND ONCE AGAIN MONKEY U WANNA DANCE TO THAT TROPICAL JUNGLE MONKEY BEATS OF GAY a$$ REGGAYTON............RIGHT BUBBLES???OK b*tch IF U WANNA DANCE SO BAD...........................MAESTRO DRUMS PLEASE................NOW b*tch GO AHEAD AND DANCE.............DO THA MAMBO..........CAUSE I KNOW U CAN SWALLO A WHOLE COMBO................OF MY NUTZ THAT IS...............AHAHAHAHAAA AND b*tch IS STILL ALKN AND YOUR DOMINICAN MONKEY FAGGOT a$$ IS STILL NOT A KING.............SO b*tch BOW DOWN TO YOUR REAL KING MASTER.............KING HOLLYWOOD FROM THA SOUTHSIDE...............AHAHAHAAHAHAHAAA AND STILL f*ck D.R!!!

[email protected]
superior

Unread post by [email protected] » February 24th, 2011, 6:40 pm

G-RED wrote:FIRST OFF KINGS IN DA CHI AINT MOSTLY MEX.....ITZ BOUT HALF AND HALF WIT THE PR'S....OF COURSE U GOT BLACK ASIAN WHITE ARAB ETC...BUT IM TALKING MAJOIRTY......THE SOUTHSIDE KINGS ARE MOSTLY MEX.....NORTHSIDE MOSTLY PR.....BUT OF COURSE U GOT MEX KINGS ON NS......AND PR ON THE SS......THE ORIGINAL KINGS FROM HUMBOLDT...WERE PR THO
UMMMM SYKE

G-RED
superior

Unread post by G-RED » February 24th, 2011, 6:56 pm

[email protected] wrote:
G-RED wrote:FIRST OFF KINGS IN DA CHI AINT MOSTLY MEX.....ITZ BOUT HALF AND HALF WIT THE PR'S....OF COURSE U GOT BLACK ASIAN WHITE ARAB ETC...BUT IM TALKING MAJOIRTY......THE SOUTHSIDE KINGS ARE MOSTLY MEX.....NORTHSIDE MOSTLY PR.....BUT OF COURSE U GOT MEX KINGS ON NS......AND PR ON THE SS......THE ORIGINAL KINGS FROM HUMBOLDT...WERE PR THO
UMMMM SYKE
LISTEN 2 WHT IM SAYING MAYNE......IM NOT SAYIN MEX KINGS AINT BIGGER DEN PR KINGS....I DNT KNW IF DEY ARE OR NT.....BUT 2 SAY DEY MOSTLY MEX....IS BASICALLY SAYING THERE AINT HELLA PR KINGS N DA CHI WHICH IT IS....EVEN IIF ITS 60% MEX AND 40% PR.... OR 55/45......DATZ JST MEANS MEX KINGS ARE SLIGHTLY LARGER N SIZE....NOT LK'S ARE "MOSTLY" MEX.....GD 'S ARE A MOSTLY BLACK GANG.... P STONES ARE A MOSTLY BLACK BANG.....SEE WHT IM SAYING.....LK'S ARE NOT "MOSTLY" MEX

soldier

Unread post by Southwest Detroit all day » February 24th, 2011, 7:18 pm

ACTUALLY U FAKE a$$ REY I KNOW OF LADY Q FROM READING THE BOOKS WRITTEN BY SONYA RODRIGUEZ ....ONCE A KING ALWAYS A KING SO NIGGA I DONT NEED TO RELY ON GANGLAND FOR INFO.....SAD IF U GONA BE A KING REMEMBER LORD GINO AND BABY KING > KING BLOOD AND KING TONE ....RECONIZE YO TRUE LEADERS :2cents:

KING-HOLLYWOOD
oog

Unread post by KING-HOLLYWOOD » February 24th, 2011, 7:23 pm

G-RED wrote:
[email protected] wrote:
UMMMM SYKE
LISTEN 2 WHT IM SAYING MAYNE......IM NOT SAYIN MEX KINGS AINT BIGGER DEN PR KINGS....I DNT KNW IF DEY ARE OR NT.....BUT 2 SAY DEY MOSTLY MEX....IS BASICALLY SAYING THERE AINT HELLA PR KINGS N DA CHI WHICH IT IS....EVEN IIF ITS 60% MEX AND 40% PR.... OR 55/45......DATZ JST MEANS MEX KINGS ARE SLIGHTLY LARGER N SIZE....NOT LK'S ARE "MOSTLY" MEX.....GD 'S ARE A MOSTLY BLACK GANG.... P STONES ARE A MOSTLY BLACK BANG.....SEE WHT IM SAYING.....LK'S ARE NOT "MOSTLY" MEX
IS LIKE THIS RED..............THA WHOLE DAM SOUTHSIDE IS ALL MEXICAN KINGZ...........THEY AINT NO PUERTO RICANS LIVIN IN THA SOUTHSIDE CAUSE MOST OF THEM ARE SCARE OF US...........THEY DON'T LIKE OUR MUSIC.........THEY DON'T LIKE OUR CUSTOMS AND THEY HATE THA FACT THAT WERE THA ROWDIEST NIGGAZ ALIVE............NOW I AINT GOT NO PROBLEMS WITH PUERTO RICANS............BUT I HATE TO TELL U THAT MOST OF OUR ENEMIES OF THA CROWN ARE PUERTO RICANZ.............LOOK AT THA MANNEQUINS,INSANE HOE/A'Z AND COBRAZ...........WHAT ARE THEY???THEIR ALL PUERTO RICANZ...........THEIR A PUERTO RICAN GANG............AND WHEN WE FIGHT THEM.......YEAH THEIR GONNA DISS MEXICO.........CAUSE THEY KNOW THAT MY SET IS ALL MEXICANZ............THA WHOLE SOUTHSIDE FROM PILSEN ALL THA WAY TO LITTLE VILLAGE AND ALL THA WAY TO CROWN TOWN AND ALL THA WAY TO CALUMET AND BY COMMERCIAL IS ALL MEXICAN KINGZ............NOW I GOT LOVE AND RESPECT FOR MY P.R NORTHSIDE KINGZ...........BUT THEY GOT THEIR OWN PROBLEMS WITHIN THEIR OWN HOODS WHICH IS ABOUT TO BECOME GENTRIFIED...............NOW U SAY GD'Z IS MOSTLY BLACKS???MY MAN............GO TO CICERO,IL AND U WILL FIND A LARGE SET OF GD'Z..........WHO ARE ALL MEXICANZ AND THERE'S NOT ONE BLACK GUY IN IT...........AND THAT'S AN OFFICIAL GD SET..............AND NO IT'S NOT SGD'Z...........IT'S GD'Z!!!THA SAME WITH THA STONES...........THA BLACK P STONES GOT A SET OF LATINOS WHICH COMPRISED AS............FAMILIA STONES AND GUESS WHAT MY MAN..............THAT USED TO BE AN ORIGINAL PUERTO RICAN GANG WHICH NOW IS ALL MEXICANZ..........U SEE WHERE I'M GETTIN............THA SAME WITH VICELORDS..............THEY GOT A SET OF MEXICAN VICELORDS DOWN BY COMMERCIAL OR HOUSTON AROUND 88TH???AND THEIR KNOWN AS SPANISH VICELORDS..............NOT SPANISH LORDS WHICH IS A NORTHSIDE PUERTO RICAN VERSION OF THA BLACK VICELORDS..............BUT SPANISH VICELORDS.............SO U SEE MY MAN THINGS HAVE CHANGED................AMOR

+
superior
Affiliation: THE FREEWAY

Unread post by + » February 24th, 2011, 7:28 pm

Southwest Detroit all day wrote:ACTUALLY U FAKE a$$ REY I KNOW OF LADY Q FROM READING THE BOOKS WRITTEN BY SONYA RODRIGUEZ ....ONCE A KING ALWAYS A KING SO NIGGA I DONT NEED TO RELY ON GANGLAND FOR INFO.....SAD IF U GONA BE A KING REMEMBER LORD GINO AND BABY KING > KING BLOOD AND KING TONE ....RECONIZE YO TRUE LEADERS :2cents:
JUST A REMINDER, LORD GINO WAS BORN AND RAISED IN NYC :2cents:

KING-HOLLYWOOD
oog

Unread post by KING-HOLLYWOOD » February 24th, 2011, 7:31 pm

Southwest Detroit all day wrote:ACTUALLY U FAKE a$$ REY I KNOW OF LADY Q FROM READING THE BOOKS WRITTEN BY SONYA RODRIGUEZ ....ONCE A KING ALWAYS A KING SO NIGGA I DONT NEED TO RELY ON GANGLAND FOR INFO.....SAD IF U GONA BE A KING REMEMBER LORD GINO AND BABY KING > KING BLOOD AND KING TONE ....RECONIZE YO TRUE LEADERS :2cents:
THANK U COMPA AND THIS IS COMMIN FROM A GUY WHO'S NOT FROM THA CHI AND WHO ISN'T A KING............BUT YET HE KNOWS MORE ABOUT OUR HISTORY THAN ANY OTHER WANNA BE DOMINICAN QUEEN MONKEY, BANANA EATIN,MAMBO DANCIN CHEERLEADERS.............CAUSE THAT'S WHAT THESE DOMINICAN MONKEYS ARE.................A BUNCH OF WANNA BE'S..............IF THEY DON'T KNOW WHO BABY KING IS AND ON TOP OF THAT NONE OF THESE MAMBO DANCIN FAGGOT a$$ BAMBOONS KNOW WHO ARE OUR DEADLIES ENEMIES ARE LIKE THA MANNEQUINS,BUNNIES OR SNAKES???THEN FOR DAM SURE THEIR NOT EVEN KINGZ.....................COMPA ONCE AGAIN THANK U FOR SCHOOLIN MY CHEERLEADIN APE QUEENS......................AND STILL f*ck D.R THOUGH................VIVA MEXICO!!!

+
superior

Unread post by + » February 24th, 2011, 7:41 pm

KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:
THANK U COMPA AND THIS IS COMMIN FROM A GUY WHO'S NOT FROM THA CHI AND WHO ISN'T A KING............BUT YET HE KNOWS MORE ABOUT OUR HISTORY THAN ANY OTHER WANNA BE DOMINICAN QUEEN MONKEY, BANANA EATIN,MAMBO DANCIN CHEERLEADERS.............CAUSE THAT'S WHAT THESE DOMINICAN MONKEYS ARE.................A BUNCH OF WANNA BE'S..............IF THEY DON'T KNOW WHO BABY KING IS AND ON TOP OF THAT NONE OF THESE MAMBO DANCIN FAGGOT a$$ BAMBOONS KNOW WHO ARE OUR DEADLIES ENEMIES ARE LIKE THA MANNEQUINS,BUNNIES OR SNAKES???THEN FOR DAM SURE THEIR NOT EVEN KINGZ.....................COMPA ONCE AGAIN THANK U FOR SCHOOLIN MY CHEERLEADIN APE QUEENS......................AND STILL f*ck D.R THOUGH................VIVA MEXICO!!!
BUT WHAT ABOUT THEM BUM a$$ CHICAGO NIGGAZ THAT WAS SUCKIN NY KINGS ON CAMERA FOR THAT GANGLAND EPISODE ABOUT YALL?

G-RED
superior

Unread post by G-RED » February 24th, 2011, 7:49 pm

KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:
G-RED wrote:
[email protected] wrote:
UMMMM SYKE
IS LIKE THIS RED..............THA WHOLE DAM SOUTHSIDE IS ALL MEXICAN KINGZ...........THEY AINT NO PUERTO RICANS LIVIN IN THA SOUTHSIDE CAUSE MOST OF THEM ARE SCARE OF US...........THEY DON'T LIKE OUR MUSIC.........THEY DON'T LIKE OUR CUSTOMS AND THEY HATE THA FACT THAT WERE THA ROWDIEST NIGGAZ ALIVE............NOW I AINT GOT NO PROBLEMS WITH PUERTO RICANS............BUT I HATE TO TELL U THAT MOST OF OUR ENEMIES OF THA CROWN ARE PUERTO RICANZ.............LOOK AT THA MANNEQUINS,INSANE HOE/A'Z AND COBRAZ...........WHAT ARE THEY???THEIR ALL PUERTO RICANZ...........THEIR A PUERTO RICAN GANG............AND WHEN WE FIGHT THEM.......YEAH THEIR GONNA DISS MEXICO.........CAUSE THEY KNOW THAT MY SET IS ALL MEXICANZ............THA WHOLE SOUTHSIDE FROM PILSEN ALL THA WAY TO LITTLE VILLAGE AND ALL THA WAY TO CROWN TOWN AND ALL THA WAY TO CALUMET AND BY COMMERCIAL IS ALL MEXICAN KINGZ............NOW I GOT LOVE AND RESPECT FOR MY P.R NORTHSIDE KINGZ...........BUT THEY GOT THEIR OWN PROBLEMS WITHIN THEIR OWN HOODS WHICH IS ABOUT TO BECOME GENTRIFIED...............NOW U SAY GD'Z IS MOSTLY BLACKS???MY MAN............GO TO CICERO,IL AND U WILL FIND A LARGE SET OF GD'Z..........WHO ARE ALL MEXICANZ AND THERE'S NOT ONE BLACK GUY IN IT...........AND THAT'S AN OFFICIAL GD SET..............AND NO IT'S NOT SGD'Z...........IT'S GD'Z!!!THA SAME WITH THA STONES...........THA BLACK P STONES GOT A SET OF LATINOS WHICH COMPRISED AS............FAMILIA STONES AND GUESS WHAT MY MAN..............THAT USED TO BE AN ORIGINAL PUERTO RICAN GANG WHICH NOW IS ALL MEXICANZ..........U SEE WHERE I'M GETTIN............THA SAME WITH VICELORDS..............THEY GOT A SET OF MEXICAN VICELORDS DOWN BY COMMERCIAL OR HOUSTON AROUND 88TH???AND THEIR KNOWN AS SPANISH VICELORDS..............NOT SPANISH LORDS WHICH IS A NORTHSIDE PUERTO RICAN VERSION OF THA BLACK VICELORDS..............BUT SPANISH VICELORDS.............SO U SEE MY MAN THINGS HAVE CHANGED................AMOR
YEAH I KNW ITZ SPANISH GD'S VL'S AND STONES.....BUT OUR NATIONS ARE STILL MAJORITY BLACK..... SEE WHT IM SAYING..... THERE IS NO RACE EVN CLOSE 2 HAVIN NUMS THE BLACKS HVE IN DEM MOBS.....BUT THERE ARE HELLL PR KINGS THO........GET IT ?????

KING-HOLLYWOOD
oog

Unread post by KING-HOLLYWOOD » February 24th, 2011, 8:20 pm

MURDA GANG - GRIME LINE wrote:
KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:
BUT WHAT ABOUT THEM BUM a$$ CHICAGO NIGGAZ THAT WAS SUCKIN NY KINGS ON CAMERA FOR THAT GANGLAND EPISODE ABOUT YALL?
I DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKIN ABOUT MY MAN

King Dreamer
underboss
Affiliation: im a mothafuCKin KING

Unread post by King Dreamer » February 25th, 2011, 9:35 am

the only thing chi or midwest brothers aint honoring bout east coast/ n.y brothers is the whole bloodline demo.
other than that its king love.

King Dreamer
underboss
Affiliation: im a mothafuCKin KING

Unread post by King Dreamer » February 25th, 2011, 9:39 am

G-RED wrote:
[email protected] wrote:
UMMMM SYKE
i wpuld say like 70/30

+
superior

Unread post by + » February 25th, 2011, 9:50 am

King Dreamer wrote:the only thing chi or midwest brothers aint honoring bout east coast/ n.y brothers is the whole bloodline demo.
AINT NO SUCH THING AS A "BLOODLINE DEMO"

BLOODLINE IS JUST A NICKNAME FOR NY KINGS, IN HONOR OF KING BLOOD, HENCE "BLOOD LINE".

AINT NO REASON TO NOT HONOR BLOODLINE KINGS OTHER THAN THEM JUST BEING FROM NY BY NY HATERS

IF YALL WANNA BE MAD AT SOME O.T. KINGS YALL BETTER OFF LOOKIN AT THEM KINGS IN ATL DROPPIN OUT OF PEOPLE NATION AND MAKIN UP THEY OWN ALLIANCE AND FLAGGIN TO THE RIGHT. OR THEM L.A. KINGS WHO ALSO DROPPED OUT THE PEOPLE NATION AND TURNED SURENO UNDER LA EME.

ONLY THING NY KINGS DID WAS CREATE A NICKNAME FOR THEMSELVES TO HONOR ONE OF THEIR FOUNDERS, CREATE THEIR OWN NY LESSONS TO FOLLOW AS WELL AS THE ORIGINAL KMC WHICH IS NOT AGAINST KING RULES, AND DIDN'T KICK THE QUEENS OUT.

sacredBlackandGold1418
captain

Unread post by sacredBlackandGold1418 » February 25th, 2011, 10:36 am

listen all that talk about mexicans 60 puerto ricans 50 it doesnt matter we all bros at the end of the day same beliefs same struggles and this goes to any bros of any culture also if you have a mind like that all you gonna do is cause division between the alkqn therefore you shouldnt be a king or fix ya act cuz if you in the nation to cause division instead of unity whats next my nigga its gonna be almighty latin king mexican nation or almighty latin king puerto rican nation or p.r tribe mexican tribe? :smh: and yes there is bloodline mani but its not really different from the kmc mani just some change up and if brothers from the chi cant look past that and see what it is same beliefs same goals then :smh:

ogking
fresh meat
Affiliation: ALKQN

Unread post by ogking » February 25th, 2011, 1:07 pm

We R THE ALKQN no matter where we go.. Chicagi ny nj ct la ecuador colombja spain dr cuba pr we r one nation alkqn no matter where u became a king we r kings n thats it the love is there ONE FOR all... All for one... BOOM!!!!

[email protected]
superior

Unread post by [email protected] » February 25th, 2011, 2:08 pm

FIRST OFF I WANNA SAY SKRAMZ IS AN IDIOT WHO RECITES TOO MUCH GOOGLE INFORMATION. NOW, EVERYBODY AND THEY MOMMA KNOW THA KINGS IN CHICAGO ARE MOSTLY MEXICANS AND IN NY MOSTLY PR'S.... THAT AIN'T EVEN TO ARGUE ABOUT.

G-RED
superior

Unread post by G-RED » February 25th, 2011, 5:07 pm

[email protected] wrote:FIRST OFF I WANNA SAY SKRAMZ IS AN IDIOT WHO RECITES TOO MUCH GOOGLE INFORMATION. NOW, EVERYBODY AND THEY MOMMA KNOW THA KINGS IN CHICAGO ARE MOSTLY MEXICANS AND IN NY MOSTLY PR'S.... THAT AIN'T EVEN TO ARGUE ABOUT.
@ AINT NOBODY ARGUIN MAYNE.....MY POINT WZ THE LK'S IN CHI AINT MEX.....LIKE SAY GD'S OR P STONES BLACK N DA CHI.....STILL HELLA PR KINGS
@ KING DREAMER.....DAMN I KNW DEY WZ LARGER....I WZ THINKIN MORE LIKE 60 /40/....DAMN WHAT HAPPENED 2 ALL DA PR KINGS :lol: ......AND IF THE MEX POPULATION DONE EXPLODED LIKE DAT N DA CHI....HELL WHY LA RAZA AINT MORE OF A FACTOR N DA CHI

KING-HOLLYWOOD
oog

Unread post by KING-HOLLYWOOD » February 25th, 2011, 5:39 pm

[email protected] wrote:FIRST OFF I WANNA SAY SKRAMZ IS AN IDIOT WHO RECITES TOO MUCH GOOGLE INFORMATION. NOW, EVERYBODY AND THEY MOMMA KNOW THA KINGS IN CHICAGO ARE MOSTLY MEXICANS AND IN NY MOSTLY PR'S.... THAT AIN'T EVEN TO ARGUE ABOUT.
THANK U CRAZE...........AND ENUFF SAID

KING-HOLLYWOOD
oog

Unread post by KING-HOLLYWOOD » February 25th, 2011, 5:44 pm

King Dreamer wrote:the only thing chi or midwest brothers aint honoring bout east coast/ n.y brothers is the whole bloodline demo.
THANK U MY BROTHA AND ENUFF SAID KING................CAUSE IS STILL CHI AND STILL ALKN

KING-HOLLYWOOD
oog

Unread post by KING-HOLLYWOOD » February 25th, 2011, 5:55 pm

sacredBlackandGold1418 wrote:listen all that talk about mexicans 60 puerto ricans 50 it doesnt matter we all bros at the end of the day same beliefs same struggles and this goes to any bros of any culture also if you have a mind like that all you gonna do is cause division between the alkqn therefore you shouldnt be a king or fix ya act cuz if you in the nation to cause division instead of unity whats next my nigga its gonna be almighty latin king mexican nation or almighty latin king puerto rican nation or p.r tribe mexican tribe? :smh: and yes there is bloodline mani but its not really different from the kmc mani just some change up and if brothers from the chi cant look past that and see what it is same beliefs same goals then :smh:
WELL IT'S TRUE MY MAN................ALL THA KINGZ IN THA SOUTHSIDE ARE ALL MEXICANZ............NOW I KNOW U HATE THA FACTS THAT MY BELOBED DESCENDED AZTEC WARRIORS ARE KINGZ............BUT YOUR GONNA HAVE TO SWALLO YOUR PRIDE...........CAUSE IT'S TRUE..............NOW I KNOW U HATE MEXICANZ,CAUSE YOUR DOMINICAN AND WE KNOW YA'LL DOMINICAN CHIMPZ HATE MY PEOPLES,CAUSE WERE DOWN FOR THA CAUSE AND NOW WERE CALLIN THA SHOTS FROM LA VILLITA..............DUDE WHERE DO U THINK THAT WHOLE EPISODE OF GANGLAND ABOUT THA WHOLE CHITOWN ALKN WAS BASED FROM???LA VILLITA...........THAT WHOLE sh*t WAS BASED FROM MY BELOVED HOOD........AND YEAH WE HAVE P.R KINGZ AS WELL........BUT THEIR IN THA NORTHSIDE OF HUMBOLT PARK..........AND THEIR HOOD IS RIGHT NOW IN JEOPERDY..........CAUSE OF THEIR TRANSFORMATION AND THA WHOLE GENTRIFICATION IN THEIR AREA AND THEIR CORRUPTED ALDERMAN WHO IS PUERTO RICAN IS DRIVEN THEM OUT.........SO RIGHT NOW THEIR HOOD MIGHT BE FOR SALE TO THA HIGHEST BIDDER......AND U WANNA KNOW SUMTHING ELSE............U GO BY WESTERN AND DEVON...........THERE'S MORE KINGZ WHO AINT EVEN LATIN.............THEIR PAKISTANIANS,INDIANS,IRAQUIS,PERSIANZ,ARMENIANS AND ASSYRIANS...................AND THEIR ALL ALKN AND THEIR GOOD BROTHAZ CAUSE I HAPPEN TO HAVE THA PLEASURE TO MEET THEM.............SO MY MAN NO DISSIN AND NO HATIN BUT THEE ALKN IS STRICKLY ALL MEXICANZ..............AND IT'S ALKN.........NOT ALKQN...........OK MY MAN???

ogking
fresh meat

Unread post by ogking » February 25th, 2011, 8:09 pm

[youtube][/youtube]

ogking
fresh meat

Unread post by ogking » February 25th, 2011, 9:07 pm

[youtube][/youtube]

KING-HOLLYWOOD
oog

Unread post by KING-HOLLYWOOD » February 25th, 2011, 9:13 pm

ogking wrote:[youtube][/youtube]
WASN'T THIS NEW YORK QUEEN GOT HIS a$$ WHOOP WHEN HE CAME TO THA CHI???AHAHAHAHAHAAA AND U KNOW HE DID THOUGH............SO DON'T ACT LIKE HE DIDN'T OR ACT LIKE YA'LL DIDN'T HEARD............CAUSE THAT HAPPEN RIGHT HERE IN THA CHI..........FOR EXPOSIN OUR SACRED LIT ON NATIONAL TV!!!

BigBoyHarlem
underboss
Affiliation: .

Unread post by BigBoyHarlem » February 25th, 2011, 9:15 pm

No hate but King Tone got an ugly as baby mommaz.

Mac Wit Da Cheese
captain

Unread post by Mac Wit Da Cheese » February 25th, 2011, 11:21 pm

My true leader is MYSELF f*ck nigga. :2cents:

+
superior

Unread post by + » February 25th, 2011, 11:36 pm

KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:
sacredBlackandGold1418 wrote:listen all that talk about mexicans 60 puerto ricans 50 it doesnt matter we all bros at the end of the day same beliefs same struggles and this goes to any bros of any culture also if you have a mind like that all you gonna do is cause division between the alkqn therefore you shouldnt be a king or fix ya act cuz if you in the nation to cause division instead of unity whats next my nigga its gonna be almighty latin king mexican nation or almighty latin king puerto rican nation or p.r tribe mexican tribe? :smh: and yes there is bloodline mani but its not really different from the kmc mani just some change up and if brothers from the chi cant look past that and see what it is same beliefs same goals then :smh:
WELL IT'S TRUE MY MAN................ALL THA KINGZ IN THA SOUTHSIDE ARE ALL MEXICANZ............NOW I KNOW U HATE THA FACTS THAT MY BELOBED DESCENDED AZTEC WARRIORS ARE KINGZ............BUT YOUR GONNA HAVE TO SWALLO YOUR PRIDE...........CAUSE IT'S TRUE..............NOW I KNOW U HATE MEXICANZ,CAUSE YOUR DOMINICAN AND WE KNOW YA'LL DOMINICAN CHIMPZ HATE MY PEOPLES,CAUSE WERE DOWN FOR THA CAUSE AND NOW WERE CALLIN THA SHOTS FROM LA VILLITA..............DUDE WHERE DO U THINK THAT WHOLE EPISODE OF GANGLAND ABOUT THA WHOLE CHITOWN ALKN WAS BASED FROM???LA VILLITA...........THAT WHOLE sh*t WAS BASED FROM MY BELOVED HOOD........AND YEAH WE HAVE P.R KINGZ AS WELL........BUT THEIR IN THA NORTHSIDE OF HUMBOLT PARK..........AND THEIR HOOD IS RIGHT NOW IN JEOPERDY..........CAUSE OF THEIR TRANSFORMATION AND THA WHOLE GENTRIFICATION IN THEIR AREA AND THEIR CORRUPTED ALDERMAN WHO IS PUERTO RICAN IS DRIVEN THEM OUT.........SO RIGHT NOW THEIR HOOD MIGHT BE FOR SALE TO THA HIGHEST BIDDER......AND U WANNA KNOW SUMTHING ELSE............U GO BY WESTERN AND DEVON...........THERE'S MORE KINGZ WHO AINT EVEN LATIN.............THEIR PAKISTANIANS,INDIANS,IRAQUIS,PERSIANZ,ARMENIANS AND ASSYRIANS...................AND THEIR ALL ALKN AND THEIR GOOD BROTHAZ CAUSE I HAPPEN TO HAVE THA PLEASURE TO MEET THEM.............SO MY MAN NO DISSIN AND NO HATIN BUT THEE ALKN IS STRICKLY ALL
MEXICANZ
..............AND IT'S ALKN.........NOT ALKQN...........OK MY MAN???
:facepalm:

HOW U GONNA SAY THAT sh*t IN THE SAME BREATHE?

GOD DAMN A LOT OF YOU CHICAGO NIGGAZ IS SOME a$$ BACKWARDS BRAINWASHED a$$ NIGGAZ. I SEE WHY MOST THE REAL CHICAGO NIGGAZ LEFT THIS SITE.

Mac Wit Da Cheese
captain

Unread post by Mac Wit Da Cheese » February 25th, 2011, 11:37 pm

:lol: