ViciousLivin
foot soldier
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re:

Unread post by ViciousLivin » February 8th, 2017, 6:22 am

kingswing176 wrote:
DatNJDamu wrote:Bloodz started in LA Nd dere R no LK in Kali simple
actually there are kings in cali such as fresno,san fransisco,pasadeno,sum in LA and more town to the south that is tha ALMIGHTY CALIFORNIA LION TRIBE king are bout 650 deep out there and trust me they get it in i mean come on its cali lol

Your not lying I saw the video someone posted here...Latin Kings are in Pasadena under the Sureno cards... Same way bps is in L.A but under the blood car

031 CT Bloods
fresh meat
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 031 South Clinton Bloods gang

Unread post by 031 CT Bloods » February 23rd, 2017, 1:42 am

Latin Kings are not Bloods and never were. They were one of the founding members of people nation, a group of gangs allied with bloods. On the East Coast, UBN began beefing with Kings in prison and it spread to the streets. In other areas Kings and Bloods are allies. One PN gang that is reliably pro blood is the Stones. One of their sets in LA became a blood gang and they don't really beef with bloods elsewhere.

Rollin6ocrip
associate
Region: West
Affiliation: Rollin 60 crips kill niggaz who dont claim c

Unread post by Rollin6ocrip » February 23rd, 2017, 2:03 am

Ace wrote:Why do people say that bloods and latin kings are enemies? Real Bangers should know that Latin kings were bloods at the beginning but than because they were hispanic decided to work as a separate gang but still rock red at times. Why? to let people know who they roll wit
?? sh*t nigga, you are fool, slobkz 4rum east started deir sh*t 2 protect niggaz who was hurting bky lk.

O®iginalMan
lieutenant
Region: North East
Affiliation: Black Rites

Unread post by O®iginalMan » February 26th, 2017, 10:49 pm

"p?? sh*t nigga, you are fool, slobkz 4rum east started deir sh*t 2 protect niggaz who was hurting bky lk."

Dude, u can't read? The topic starter says "W.D.S. Latin Kings and Bloods only"! f*ck u doin in here? u tryna get yo posts up fuh rank on hoodup? u got no rank on the street or in yuh 60's gang? u straight lame nigga!
:foh: :killself:
Sincerely,
a Real Black Guerrilla 8/21/71

Heisenberg
underboss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: INSANE GD

Unread post by Heisenberg » September 2nd, 2017, 1:48 am

Ace wrote:
April 10th, 2007, 3:11 pm
Why do people say that bloods and latin kings are enemies? Real Bangers should know that Latin kings were bloods at the beginning but than because they were hispanic decided to work as a separate gang but still rock red at times. Why? to let people know who they roll wit
THERE WAS NO BLOODS IN CHICAGO WHEN LATIN KINGS STARTED