Religion

BluntedUp
ooog
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Religion

Unread post by BluntedUp » December 23rd, 2013, 6:13 pm

What are your beliefs? Are you athiest? Does your religion affect your actions?

Schultz718
underboss
Region: North East
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Schultz718 » December 23rd, 2013, 6:24 pm

I don't believe in any type of religion..I have no problems with those who are part of mainstream religions/are making themselves better though.

Quiet-Q
godfather
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Unread post by Quiet-Q » December 23rd, 2013, 6:41 pm

i tried to do the 5% thing when i was a teen..didnt fit me..then tried to convert to islam like around 18..still couldnt get with it..ive come to realization religion aint for me..i believe its a god but all the extra stuff i just cant stay focused on.so i try to live righteous without the religion

F.H.B
boss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 220

Unread post by F.H.B » December 23rd, 2013, 7:13 pm

I hope god not real cuz um goin to hell if he is real lol

QT
major
Affiliation: know it

Unread post by QT » December 23rd, 2013, 7:31 pm

Im a Satanist but I dont go around killing animals and sacrificing my family members and shit like that :lol: Im just a regular ass dude, who just happens to believe in individuality. And also like pissing people off whenever I tell them im a Satanist. Ha.

QT
major

Unread post by QT » December 23rd, 2013, 7:33 pm

F.H.B wrote:I hope god not real cuz um goin to hell if he is real lol
:lmao: Shidd me too :lmao:

Realspit
og
Region: West

Unread post by Realspit » December 23rd, 2013, 7:56 pm

GoodFellaz wrote:Im a Satanist but I dont go around killing animals and sacrificing my family members and shit like that :lol: Im just a regular ass dude, who just happens to believe in individuality. And also like pissing people off whenever I tell them im a Satanist. Ha.
u believe in individuality but your a satanist. :lol:

Hi I'm Chucky
underboss

Unread post by Hi I'm Chucky » December 23rd, 2013, 8:37 pm

You guys should read up on Satanism. Its not what you think it is at all. Its not worshiping the devil or killing people or sacrificing animals

QT
major

Unread post by QT » December 23rd, 2013, 8:48 pm

Realspit wrote:
GoodFellaz wrote:Im a Satanist but I dont go around killing animals and sacrificing my family members and shit like that :lol: Im just a regular ass dude, who just happens to believe in individuality. And also like pissing people off whenever I tell them im a Satanist. Ha.
Individuality is what Satanism is grounded on. Smart ass. Someone didnt do their research before trying to talk shit :facepalm:
Hi I'm Chucky wrote:You guys should read up on Satanism. Its not what you think it is at all. Its not worshiping the devil or killing people or sacrificing animals
:shrug:

Realspit
og

Unread post by Realspit » December 23rd, 2013, 9:06 pm

GoodFellaz wrote:
Realspit wrote:
Individuality is what Satanism is grounded on. Smart ass. Someone didnt do their research before trying to talk shit :facepalm:
Hi I'm Chucky wrote:You guys should read up on Satanism. Its not what you think it is at all. Its not worshiping the devil or killing people or sacrificing animals
No u just butt hurt cuz u had to identify w a group to find out you are about individuality, fuckin oxymoron, makes no sense. U didn't have the nuts to just be u and find the shit out yourself?

I know what satanism is about still don't change the fact that you had to subscribe to a GROUP to be an individual :smh:

QT
major

Unread post by QT » December 23rd, 2013, 9:28 pm

Realspit wrote:
GoodFellaz wrote:
Realspit wrote:
No u just butt hurt cuz u had to identify w a group to find out you are about individuality, fuckin oxymoron, makes no sense. U didn't have the nuts to just be u and find the shit out yourself?

I know what satanism is about still don't change the fact that you had to subscribe to a GROUP to be an individual :smh:
Wow. That means im a walking contradiction then. Fuck my life. :wtf2:

freddiefourfingers
boss
Affiliation: you choose it

Unread post by freddiefourfingers » December 23rd, 2013, 9:34 pm

atheist...

considering the common description of what/who god is, i ain't with it.

:2cents:

Realspit
og

Unread post by Realspit » December 24th, 2013, 12:22 am

GoodFellaz wrote:
Realspit wrote:
GoodFellaz wrote:
Realspit wrote:

Wow. That means im a walking contradiction then. Fuck my life. :wtf2:
:cheer:

Regdogg
sergeant
Affiliation: Need to be put on

Unread post by Regdogg » December 24th, 2013, 1:05 am

You said all that just to make your self seem interesting :facepalm: all you had to aha was satanist

EazyDuzIt/5150
underboss
Affiliation: None

Unread post by EazyDuzIt/5150 » December 24th, 2013, 3:59 am

I do believe there is a God / Higher power. But I'm not deep in to the religion thing.

I always questioned it more then anything like what makes Christians More right then Jews and what makes Jews more right then Muslims , vice versa and etc

Honestly speaking I look at religion as nothing more then another form of control over people. Basically in the same boat as money and etc.

IamNoOne
captain

Unread post by IamNoOne » June 16th, 2018, 7:49 am

BluntedUp wrote:
December 23rd, 2013, 6:13 pm
aGNOSTIC kp

IamNoOne
captain

Unread post by IamNoOne » June 16th, 2018, 7:51 am

BluntedUp wrote:
December 23rd, 2013, 6:13 pm
Don't affect chit