Religion-Why not?

buGsy
superior
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Undisclosed

Re: Religion-Why not?

Unread post by buGsy » March 24th, 2010, 12:52 am

You know what, sir? I was REALLY about to go hard on you... But, in reality, I know I'm better than that. I extended the peaceful hand to you a long time ago, but you didn't want to accept it then. Now, since you know you're in the hotseat, and as the man B.I.G. said, "I can hear sweat trickling down your cheek; your heartbeat sounds like sasquatch feet," you want to throw that peace back... :lol: Okay, guy, it's whatever. We can let it be what it is. You're right - real Gods/Muslims don't have to carry themselves in an uncivilized manner. So, I'm definately Man enough to let bygones be bygones...

BlackEnergy
underboss

Unread post by BlackEnergy » March 24th, 2010, 11:45 am

buGsy wrote:You know what, sir? I was REALLY about to go hard on you... But, in reality, I know I'm better than that. I extended the peaceful hand to you a long time ago, but you didn't want to accept it then. Now, since you know you're in the hotseat, and as the man B.I.G. said, "I can hear sweat trickling down your cheek; your heartbeat sounds like sasquatch feet," you want to throw that peace back... :lol: Okay, guy, it's whatever. We can let it be what it is. You're right - real Gods/Muslims don't have to carry themselves in an uncivilized manner. So, I'm definately Man enough to let bygones be bygones...
Sir am not in no hotseat at all, thats non cypher :tiphat: I just dont have time to waste or argue over Truth. I have been Reading and practing the Science of Islam for 2 years. And i started to understand everything quickly. I was never gangbanging, or trying to be something from Chicago :facepalm: I am God, and to argue over Truth with someone that dont want to see it, it only makes sense to move on, instead of sitting there. When you argue, like the way me and you argued, you can be classified as a E-god :2cents: But the Negative Energy is on call for, i rather keep it moving, unlike the baby dude :lol: . Anyway, i do want you to show me where Elijah taught we must submit to higher self and universal laws? Prove it. And please explain to me how master fard muhammad is in you, get right and exact. And explain to me why the NGE is not the NOI.?

buGsy
superior

Unread post by buGsy » March 24th, 2010, 8:53 pm

BlackEnergy wrote:Sir am not in no hotseat at all, thats non cypher :tiphat: I just dont have time to waste or argue over Truth. I have been Reading and practing the Science of Islam for 2 years. And i started to understand everything quickly. I was never gangbanging, or trying to be something from Chicago :facepalm: I am God, and to argue over Truth with someone that dont want to see it, it only makes sense to move on, instead of sitting there. When you argue, like the way me and you argued, you can be classified as a E-god :2cents: But the Negative Energy is on call for, i rather keep it moving, unlike the baby dude :lol: . Anyway, i do want you to show me where Elijah taught we must submit to higher self and universal laws? Prove it. And please explain to me how master fard muhammad is in you, get right and exact. And explain to me why the NGE is not the NOI.?

It's an implication, based on the same theological concept outlined by Noble Drew Ali... Master W.D. Fard is Allah in Person; yet we still have a "God" within ourselves, known as the "HIGHER SELF". We must all submit to God, since that is the essence of Islam. Islam specifically means SUBMISSION, and from a theological perspective, it means SUBMISSION TO GOD. Therefore, if God is the Higher Self, then you are submitting to your Higher Self, letting it govern your life in ways of positivity. Simple.

I say that I am Master Fard Muhammad, since Master Fard Muhammad is Allah. The same energy ("inner-G") within Master W.D. Fard is also present in my being, which makes me God. I am not the Almighty God Allah, but I am a product of the Almighty, and this means I have a portion of Him within me.

The Nation of Islam is not the same as the Nation of Gods and Earths. Howso? Because the NGE members refuse to acknowledge their role as Muslims, ones who peacefully submit. Therefore, they are a separate nation. Hell, some of them say they don't stand on "ISLAM" anymore at all, replacing it with "I-God"... :2cents:

BlackEnergy
underboss

Unread post by BlackEnergy » March 24th, 2010, 10:33 pm

Who ever told you we dont stand on Islam anymore, has been mislead by false knowledge. We teach Islam in Mathematics and Alphabets, so that statement is non cypher. Brothers say that there culture is I-God, meaning there culture is to be God, thats all it is. The Nation of Gods and Earths is within the Nation of Islam, as i stated everyone in the Nation of Islam are not muslims, even the king of the world, recites a tibet prayer. You can say that the NGE and the Muhammad Temple of Islam look at things different, you can say the NGE is seperated from Muhammad temple of Islam, but not the Nation of Islam, thats clearly out of the square sir. The Allah team could agree with me :2cents:

buGsy
superior

Unread post by buGsy » March 25th, 2010, 9:10 pm

BlackEnergy wrote:Who ever told you we dont stand on Islam anymore, has been mislead by false knowledge. We teach Islam in Mathematics and Alphabets, so that statement is non cypher. Brothers say that there culture is I-God, meaning there culture is to be God, thats all it is. The Nation of Gods and Earths is within the Nation of Islam, as i stated everyone in the Nation of Islam are not muslims, even the king of the world, recites a tibet prayer. You can say that the NGE and the Muhammad Temple of Islam look at things different, you can say the NGE is seperated from Muhammad temple of Islam, but not the Nation of Islam, thats clearly out of the square sir. The Allah team could agree with me :2cents:

Bro, you're looking at things from ONE PERSPECTIVE... Many of the brothers and sisters from the Nation of Gods and Earths don't refer to their culture as "ISLAM" anymore - they replace "Islam" with "I-God". This is because "Islam" means submission, and they say they don't submit. The 5% Nation of Islam still refers to their culture as "ISLAM", since they submit to The Supreme Allah. They also call themselves "Muslims", while NGE members refuse to call themselves this. This is not "false knowledge", this is reality. I personally know several Gods and Earths from the NGE who say that they are not part of the Nation of Islam, and I've even heard a few say that the Honorable Elijah Muhammad (PBUH) was a "fraud", a "hypocrite", and a "10%er"! How can they, after this, still be grouped within the Nation of Islam, under their own acknowledgement? Many of them deny and denounce the Lessons, and they say the "Nation of Islam" mentioned in the Lessons is WRONG, and that it is not referring to the entire Black Nation... Are you really gonna try to tell those Gods and Earths what THEY believe? :wtf2:

BlackEnergy
underboss

Unread post by BlackEnergy » March 31st, 2010, 3:01 am

Sir. The NGE refers to there culture as Islam or I-God, i dont know where you got your information from :facepalm: . It has been many different times you said things that was out of square, so i reject your opinion and am not and never will buy in to it :2cents: I dont care what you heard or what Gods you meet, me and you both can contact the Allah School in Mecca to ask if the brothers replace I-God with Islam, and The God going to shut u up for saying that foolishness, if you aint bought that, then dead your argument. I aint got no time to go back and forth on some website, lets get to business, because you speaking nonsense, we could exchange numbers are something and call the Allah School on a 3 way, you aint proving your point at all. You saying we call our culture I-God and not Islam, and am Telling you, that you have been Mislead, the only way you can prove your Mislead Knowledge, is for both of us to call the Allah School, i dont want to here am Busy and this and that, we all busy. But one thing am not going for, is you talking false shit on the NGE or NOI, that shit is not official. You speaking on something you dont know about. How you expect me to believe you, be serious Bugzy :censored: . Am on some real shit, you sound like playing Jokes, because no where in my Mind, am going to accept your claims as being serious or true :smh: I have no time to dispute on this matter, i am going to get Right and Exact. Bugzy, I know Gods use I-God when they speaking, but they also use Islam to. If we didnt use Islam, we have strayed of the Path. Islam means Freedom Justice and Equality, the 5% teach those principles to all Human Families on the Planet Earth. Elijah taught Islam is Freedom Justice and Equality, not Just Submission to the will of Allah. Many words such as Allah, Muslim and Islam in this Nation of Islam, can have many different definitions, thats a Actual Fact. In the East, there are Muslims that teach Islam means Peace, you can research this, sunni muslims was building on this Knowledge. Dogs, you know for sure that the Black Nation is the Nation of Islam, what you need to know, is that many Gods or Some Gods, dont get taught the Proper Knowledge, and they are not qualified to speak with you on what the Nation believes. I am, and you cant bring your false knowledge to me at all :2cents: Stop telling me about these Gods, are i will start bringing up stuff on the Muslims. Stop telling me about other cats u meet, i aint on here for that, and i dont know if your lieng or telling truth on this situation, so its out the window. Again, stop telling me about what you heard, if you dont want me to correct you and give you Actual Facts, dont come telling me nothing about what the other one said, that Non-cypher when it come to the net, you should know better. Telling me what the other God said, its like saying Malcom was true when he said Elijah was doing what he was doing, you getting all your information from Malcom X type dudes, making you look funny money in the process. Brothers would smack a dude in the face for saying our culture is not Islam, am going to say it one more time, alot of brothers in this Nation come from the streets, and you know how the uncivilized operate(If u understand..GDN is a Example), so how you expect them to come in the Nation knowing everything or speaking truth. Am not saying Brothers in the street dont, but many brothers wit the false knowledge is from the Hoods. You said the God said that Elijah is in the 10%, you building wit someone who is clearly mislead, and you want to bring this information to me :lmao: Do you cats use yall brain, i swear am going to stop coming on this shit. Its like dealing with bunch of false claimers on the internet or computer Bugs/Viruses :2cents: This is how i feel, you bring Actual Facts, dudes still want to debate, i have no time for that no more, you could accept or keep believing your mysterious Knowledge. You talking on shit you already know, and i know you know the deal, think over that(100%) :tiphat: But you just want to bring up shit that make no sense at all, the Father taught us Islam. And we are rooted in Elijah Wisdom, and you going to say we stop using Islam, that shit is out the Fucking Window like will smith. Brothers may use I-God more, because the word, gives more light on what we believe, but that doesnt meant we dont use Islam, thats stupid :facepalm: . We always going to use Islam, its in the Alphabets :smh: :smh: What the I in I-God stand for, it stand for Islam. Am done proving my point, stop building of false knowledge when you coming to me, if you are, its no need to build.

buGsy
superior

Unread post by buGsy » March 31st, 2010, 7:41 am

Dude, what the hell are you talking about? You just posted a long ass paragraph about NOTHING. I said in the beginning that you're only looking at things from "ONE PERSPECTIVE", and that's true indeed. You seem to think that every God in the cipher believes the same thing you believe. You really need to get ghost with that bullshit, real talk. You don't know what you're talking about. There is no declared structure in the NGE. There's no leadership (except the "Elders"), and there are no outlines and restrictions. I just got finished speaking with a group of Gods from the school in Atlantis, and they said that MOST of the Gs are off the square, especially the younger ones, thinking they don't have to follow any mandates because each one is the "God of his own Universe". Again, you're really trying to tell those brothers what the hell THEY believe? Get outta here with that garbage, dude. You're still a newbie in the Nation, and your knowledge plainly reflects that. This is really a waste of time doing this with you, son. Just do you. I'm done wasting my time on your nonsense. Before you try to have any type of sitdown with me, you need to step your knowledge up.

I'm out! Peace

Bud102g
boss
Region: South
Affiliation: AND STILL ALKN

Unread post by Bud102g » March 31st, 2010, 1:11 pm

buGsy wrote:Dude, what the hell are you talking about? You just posted a long a$$ paragraph about NOTHING.

You just realized this? Every post he makes is like that.

BlackEnergy
underboss

Unread post by BlackEnergy » April 1st, 2010, 11:47 am

buGsy wrote:Dude, what the hell are you talking about? You just posted a long a$$ paragraph about NOTHING. I said in the beginning that you're only looking at things from "ONE PERSPECTIVE", and that's true indeed. You seem to think that every God in the cipher believes the same thing you believe. You really need to get ghost with that bullshit, real talk. You don't know what you're talking about. There is no declared structure in the NGE. There's no leadership (except the "Elders"), and there are no outlines and restrictions. I just got finished speaking with a group of Gods from the school in Atlantis, and they said that MOST of the Gs are off the square, especially the younger ones, thinking they don't have to follow any mandates because each one is the "God of his own Universe". Again, you're really trying to tell those brothers what the hell THEY believe? Get outta here with that garbage, dude. You're still a newbie in the Nation, and your knowledge plainly reflects that. This is really a waste of time doing this with you, son. Just do you. I'm done wasting my time on your nonsense. Before you try to have any type of sitdown with me, you need to step your knowledge up.

I'm out! Peace
Shut the fuck up :smh: . You not even in the Nation of Islam. I try to bear wit you, but you fake ass hell. You way out the square, stop sucking on other Gods dicks, for real. Nicca if you want to talk, lets get on the Horn, give me those Gods numbers you talking about, tell them i ask, and i want to holla at them. Stop talking all this bullshit over the computer, dudes kill me with this shit. Lets get on the Phone, son i aint got shit to hide, you dudes just talk wit yall fingers. Get of these brothers dicks, you dont here me speaking about muhammad ali, Wallace Fard, Malcom X and Spike lee :smh: All you do is quote what you hear from other people. What the hell are you on? You new to this shit, you just started studying on the Nation of Islam :wtf: I been doing this, stop talking rubbish. The only time i sounded way off on here, was when i was speaking on the Koran, due to my Knowledge on it, and i corrected myself and admitted it, fuck out here. What you mean if am going to tell those brothers what they believe, nicca i aint no bird, tell dudes i want to holla at them :drama:. I bet you cant do that, you got alot of excuses written down. You dudes play fingers games, but when dudes want to speak man to man, dudes come up wit all excuses, but got time to come on here and start typing. I look at you cats like computer bugs, you dudes is unreal to me, yall dont even exist, its like am speaking to a ghost or computer operator. You way off, son, you out of the square. (1) You said you dont pray to Fard.Then you said i pray to Fard after i corrected u :smh:(2)Then you told me Elijah taught that we must submit to Higher self, still no proof at all, basically lieng, fake ass nicca.(3) Then you call the Father a Hypocrite, and on tuesday you said you love the Father to, and you cursed out the man, said he went way off, now you love him, FUCK OUT HERE. (4) Then you came and told me you in the 5% Nation of Islam, you is a Liar, you never said that shit. And if you was, why did you curse out the father, fucking liar. Allah team would beat the shit out of you for saying that. You aint a real nicca, you fake. Because you said you build wit dudes in cyphers, meaning you have relationship wit brothers, then you come on the net cursing out they Founder, it clear to see you not real at all. You know, i dont believe anything that comes out of your mouth. (5) Then you call yourself the Supreme Being, violating the real muslims. You aint no follower of Louis, i aint buying it. You lie to much, i could make a topic on this, and ask brothers they views, and ill quote everything you said out your mouth, and ask brothers if you fake or real. and you know what dudes going to say, you was just cursing out the Messenger, and you want me to believe you are a follower of louis, please.(6) Who dont know that NGE has no leadership, fuck are you telling me. We all know that, its in our history stupid, I called certain names, because these brothers are well respected and honored in the Nation. (7) Then you said we stop using Islam, this nicca is a idiot. Yo, PM me, i want to holla at those brothers that you so called speak to :drama: . Computer cats, niccas kill me, only know how to use fingers that it. Fuck out here

buGsy
superior

Unread post by buGsy » April 1st, 2010, 3:17 pm

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Bud102g wrote:
buGsy wrote:Dude, what the hell are you talking about? You just posted a long a$$ paragraph about NOTHING.

You just realized this? Every post he makes is like that.

You're so right about that... SMH :lol:

IamNoOne
captain
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by IamNoOne » June 16th, 2018, 7:46 am

BlackEnergy wrote:
March 9th, 2010, 9:41 am
P.E.A.C.E..This WISDOM is from one of THE GODS in the Five Percent..This is Actual Facts, do your Research :tiphat: "We the NGE, are not a religious group.We try to help elevate our people mentally, plus develop ways and actions to free them from Psychological chains.One of those Psychological chains is religion, when it makes a person strive less and become content with only receiving rewards of life after their death.We try to show people that with Knowledge, Wisdom and Understanding, They can experience physical heaven here and now.Spirituality is the feeling of connectedness towards ones origin of creation.People need no middleman for spirituality, the creative energy present everywhere in the Universe can be reached on an individual basis.Real spiritual enlightenment is knowing the creator by Understanding the manifestations of God that exist within the environment and within Self.All Life is the Embodiment of and aspect of the Cretor.African the First Humans and creators of culture,civilization and religion :censored: , believed that every aspect of life was influenced by a powerful creative force we call God.This creative energy had the ability to manifest itself in various ways, culminating in humans.They believed that every aspect of nature was a reflection of an aspect of the Creator.That by studying the various aspects,we were able to know and understand ourselves, which was Knowing and Understanding the Creator.Things changed when invaders conquered Africans and Replaced their Knowledge, passed on for millions of years, with a false belief system that made oppressing them easier.Invaders took full advantage of Africans spirituality and under the banner of religion they were able to first penetrate, then subjugate.The Cross of Jesus Christ followed the Muslim Crescent.Conversion into both religions was a psychological shift into thinking in the Whitemans image, his ideas, and his value system were superior to the Original Peoples.Psychological conquering preceded physical conquering many times and psychological enslavement is far more lasting.Millions of Africans became Non-Africans, they were taught to look down on other Africans and were taught Division.Africans that did not become Christian or Muslims were classified as "Pagans", and were scorned, ostracized, killed and enslaved.The worst Commentary on religion is that these so-called Pagans taught the globe all it knows about religion :wtf: The Egyptians were Africans who Originated in the Ethiopian area of the continent and migrated North, according to there own writings.These Egyptians opened mystery schools that made Knowledge a secret, so that all priests and teachers had to obtain their training from a local mystery school or one of its branches.All the great religious teachers were intiates of the Egyptian Mystery Schools, including Moses and Jesus.Moses became an Egyptian Priest and Hierogrammer(see Acts 7:22).Moses was identified by the daughters of Jethro as Being Egyptian(Exodus 2:19).Moses was even made a god by God in the Bible(Exodus 7:1).Jesus also studied at the Mystery schools.After attending the Lodge at Mt.Carmel, he went to Egypt for Final Initiation, which took place in the Great Pyramids of Cheops.Other religious leaders studied at various mystery schools located near them.That is why the Multitude of religions have common beliefs, like One God, the souls Immortality and a Code of Ethics.Read Ancient Mysteries by C.H Vail; Mystical Life of Jesus by H. Spencer Lewis; and the Estoric Christianity by Annie Be Sant.Moses and Jesus both learning at the Mystery Schools led them both to teach that they were Gods.Matter a Facts, Jesus said it (John 10;34), "Ye are Gods".In the Egyptians mysteries, the concept of Supreme Good is expressed as the purpose of Virtue, and that is Salvation of the Soul, by liberating it from the Ten Body fetters.The Process of Liberation is a process of Purification of Mind and Body:The former by the Study of Philosophy and science, and latter by bodily ascetic disciplines.Students of the Mystery schools learned Arts, Sciences, Philosophy, Grammer, Arithmetic, geometry, astronomy,music and spiritual awakening.The awakening was an awakening of self, that is why all the temples had the inscriptions that read, "Know Thyself".The Training was continued from the Baptism of Water to the Baptism of Fire, when te Candidate had progressed far enough.This Process transformed man and made him God-Like, and fitted him for the Union of God.In the Mystery Schools intiates learned the Ten Commandments;(1)Control his thoughts (2)Control his Actions (3) Have Devotion of Purpose (4) Have Faith in the ability of his master to teach him the Truth (5)Have Faith in himself to assimilate the Truth (6)Have faith in himself to wield the Truth (7)Be free from resentment under the experience of persecution (8)Be free from resentmen under the experience of wrong (9)Cutivate the Ability to distinguish between right and wrong (10)Form and Ability to distinguish between right and wrong, and between real and unreal. Fro these Ten Commandments, we derive the virtues of Justice and Temperance.Organized religion was and is a tool used by a small group to control a much larger group.The small group can, in no way, beat, control, or totally dominate the much larger group without help :2cents: So the small group teaches that an omnipotent, often Vengeful God is watching People every move and will punish their actions if they do wrong :smh: .This provides and ever-present babysitter, and the deception that they alone ave direct connection to this temperal God, give them strength over the masses. It makes the Smaller Group more Important than the Larger Group." :tiphat: If u dont Understand now, U will never Understand..This is Actual Facts, this is not lies, dont be in Denial.Because if religion was so Right and Exact, there would be no need for Secret Socities or Lodges, and the Goverment or Upper Class would be following it coldheartedly or atleast take it serious..I have more information coming, Let the Games Begin..Religion...We off That :lmao:
Bull shit this all shit

IamNoOne
captain
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by IamNoOne » June 16th, 2018, 7:46 am

Your ideas are so incoherent