I can't believe this new religion

LadyJoker420
associate

I can't believe this new religion

Unread post by LadyJoker420 » November 9th, 2008, 9:36 pm

So i took a bus across town today and went to the library to check out some books, yes i do check out books...shut up. i was looking through the books of religion, psycology, politics and self discovery when i came across a book in the religion section and it said "NEW RELIGION." on the side. Like anyone being curious i grab it and read a few pages to see what it's all about, maybe i can find something i would like since i really claim no religion, i believe in God and Jesus, also Budha and in alot more...but i need a religion that suits me. I saw some new Jewish based religion, Jewish of any kind is out of the question for me, new animal and nature religions, self loving religions but then i landed on...and i kid you not Psycoligion. WTF? was my first thought, but it is about the love of being an extremist or a radical basically, something i thought would be stupid and ignorent RIGHT THERE IN BLACK AND WHITE! Psycoligion says its okay if you are mentally disturbed and want to kill and torture and threaten your's as well as other's lives. GREAT! Even I know this is taking it too far, i have psycological problems(i like to think about hurting people and i have seriously hurt people before and i have been in psycological care before) I do not think it is okay, i think I need the meds i get, i know i need the crappy group therapy that i have to ride a bus for almost an hour to get to. Psycoligion is bullshit and ignorent, whoever thought of it wass an asshole and needs a serious ass kicking.

YaRDie_HBo
boss

Unread post by YaRDie_HBo » November 10th, 2008, 7:32 am

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Slide
prince
Region: South
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Slide » November 14th, 2008, 12:29 pm

LadyJoker420 wrote:Psycoligion

It's a mix of Psychology and Religion...don't have nothing to do wit being crazy or having mental problems.

I think you saw the word -Psychology-, thought 'crazy people' and wrote a long post for nothing.

Start over, shawty. :censored:

YaRDie_HBo
boss

Unread post by YaRDie_HBo » November 14th, 2008, 12:48 pm

Slide wrote:
LadyJoker420 wrote:Psycoligion

It's a mix of Psychology and Religion...don't have nothing to do wit being crazy or having mental problems.

I think you saw the word -Psychology-, thought 'crazy people' and wrote a long post for nothing.

Start over, shawty. :censored:

THAT BRAWD CRAZY HERSELF.. SMH

King Sin
superior
Region: North East

Unread post by King Sin » November 16th, 2008, 12:47 pm

It'd be good if niggas would ignore this schizophrenic maniac.

j-dogg
underboss

Unread post by j-dogg » November 19th, 2008, 12:03 am

LadyJoker420 wrote:So i took a bus across town today and went to the library to check out some books, yes i do check out books...shut up. i was looking through the books of religion, psycology, politics and self discovery when i came across a book in the religion section and it said "NEW RELIGION." on the side. Like anyone being curious i grab it and read a few pages to see what it's all about, maybe i can find something i would like since i really claim no religion, i believe in God and Jesus, also Budha and in alot more...but i need a religion that suits me. I saw some new Jewish based religion, Jewish of any kind is out of the question for me, new animal and nature religions, self loving religions but then i landed on...and i kid you not Psycoligion. WTF? was my first thought, but it is about the love of being an extremist or a radical basically, something i thought would be stupid and ignorent RIGHT THERE IN BLACK AND WHITE! Psycoligion says its okay if you are mentally disturbed and want to kill and torture and threaten your's as well as other's lives. GREAT! Even I know this is taking it too far, i have psycological problems(i like to think about hurting people and i have seriously hurt people before and i have been in psycological care before) I do not think it is okay, i think I need the meds i get, i know i need the crappy group therapy that i have to ride a bus for almost an hour to get to. Psycoligion is bullsh*t and ignorent, whoever thought of it wass an asshole and needs a serious @$$ kicking.

ok you said you believe in christ and buddah? the bible clearly states that jesus christ is the only god and to believe in any other "god" is the worst of all sins so that makes absolutley no sense like most everything you post. like the fact you claim to be a big time weed dealers that grows her own chronic making your sales 100% profit and also have a job painting houses yet you dont have enough money for a car, even a peice of shit. the shit you say just dont add up. i mean we all know your nothing more than a lame ass lying bitch that feigns for attention like a crackhead feigns for dope. for real, just stop while your behind. find a new site and start over there..........

Mr. Knock a nigga out
colonel

Unread post by Mr. Knock a nigga out » November 19th, 2008, 12:37 am

LadyJoker420 wrote:So i took a bus across town today and went to the library to check out some books, yes i do check out books...shut up. i was looking through the books of religion, psycology, politics and self discovery when i came across a book in the religion section and it said "NEW RELIGION." on the side. Like anyone being curious i grab it and read a few pages to see what it's all about, maybe i can find something i would like since i really claim no religion, i believe in God and Jesus, also Budha and in alot more...but i need a religion that suits me. I saw some new Jewish based religion, Jewish of any kind is out of the question for me, new animal and nature religions, self loving religions but then i landed on...and i kid you not Psycoligion. WTF? was my first thought, but it is about the love of being an extremist or a radical basically, something i thought would be stupid and ignorent RIGHT THERE IN BLACK AND WHITE! Psycoligion says its okay if you are mentally disturbed and want to kill and torture and threaten your's as well as other's lives. GREAT! Even I know this is taking it too far, i have psycological problems(i like to think about hurting people and i have seriously hurt people before and i have been in psycological care before) I do not think it is okay, i think I need the meds i get, i know i need the crappy group therapy that i have to ride a bus for almost an hour to get to. Psycoligion is bullsh*t and ignorent, whoever thought of it wass an asshole and needs a serious @$$ kicking.

you mad weird

60s
underboss

Unread post by 60s » November 19th, 2008, 1:59 am

im lost :lol:

DeftBoogie^^^^^
foot soldier

Unread post by DeftBoogie^^^^^ » November 28th, 2008, 10:42 am

I wish your "black" Aunt would kill you .....

DeftBoogie^^^^^
foot soldier

Unread post by DeftBoogie^^^^^ » November 28th, 2008, 10:49 am

"Psycoligion is bullsh*t and ignorent" ................hahahahah........Ask your aunt to teach you proper english before she puts you down .... thanks

IamNoOne
captain
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by IamNoOne » June 16th, 2018, 7:51 am

LadyJoker420 wrote:
November 9th, 2008, 9:36 pm
So i took a bus across town today and went to the library to check out some books, yes i do check out books...shut up. i was looking through the books of religion, psycology, politics and self discovery when i came across a book in the religion section and it said "NEW RELIGION." on the side. Like anyone being curious i grab it and read a few pages to see what it's all about, maybe i can find something i would like since i really claim no religion, i believe in God and Jesus, also Budha and in alot more...but i need a religion that suits me. I saw some new Jewish based religion, Jewish of any kind is out of the question for me, new animal and nature religions, self loving religions but then i landed on...and i kid you not Psycoligion. WTF? was my first thought, but it is about the love of being an extremist or a radical basically, something i thought would be stupid and ignorent RIGHT THERE IN BLACK AND WHITE! Psycoligion says its okay if you are mentally disturbed and want to kill and torture and threaten your's as well as other's lives. GREAT! Even I know this is taking it too far, i have psycological problems(i like to think about hurting people and i have seriously hurt people before and i have been in psycological care before) I do not think it is okay, i think I need the meds i get, i know i need the crappy group therapy that i have to ride a bus for almost an hour to get to. Psycoligion is bullshit and ignorent, whoever thought of it wass an asshole and needs a serious ass kicking.
Fuck this

21hunnas
prospect
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: devon street

Unread post by 21hunnas » June 19th, 2018, 11:40 am

I think that most of the religion on my block is really about a discussion. yes. real talk.

21hunnas
prospect
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: devon street

Unread post by 21hunnas » June 19th, 2018, 11:57 am

I think that most of the religion on my block is really about a discussion. yes. real talk.