- sneaker vault room (all things kicks)

oog

Re: - sneaker vault room (all things kicks)

Post by » January 1st, 2016, 11:58 pm

SHANK wrote::ohhh: that hat match with the shoes hmm :tiphat:
K-DAWG wrote:
SHANK wrote:I cop these bad boys at bay plaza im rocking these when i hit up the beach or wine festival knocking off them white girls :whew: :umhm:
:ohhh:
Shank this you to the left Groove !!!
Image :tiphat:

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » January 7th, 2016, 11:22 am

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » January 7th, 2016, 11:28 am

:whew:
Attachments
Screenshot_2016-01-07-11-24-30.png
Screenshot_2016-01-07-11-24-30.png (266.14 KiB) Viewed 3108 times

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » January 7th, 2016, 4:03 pm

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xljDQyDqs4E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » January 7th, 2016, 4:04 pm

LeBron James Defends Nike After Kanye West's "Facts" Diss

by Victoria Hernandez on January 07th 2016

LeBron James signed a lifetime deal with Nike last month for an undisclosed amount. The Cleveland Cavaliers forward joined the company in 2003 when he was still in high school.

The athletic company recently came under fire in Kanye West's "Facts" song where the Chicago rapper says Nike treats "employees just like slaves" among other disses. James is named in the track as well.

"Gave LeBron a billi' not to run away," West, who used to collaborate with Nike for his Air Yeezy shoes, says. West now partners with adidas.

James is asked about the song by Cleveland.com and says that he does not agree with West's assessment of Nike.

"Obviously I'm going to side with Nike no matter who it is," James says. "It's just, it's family when you talk about Nike, and I'm always on their side no matter what the situation is."

The two-time NBA Champion says that people should assess Nike based on the quality of athlete that the brand represents.

"We just try to put the best athletes that we can out on the floor every night," he says. "And [Nike co-founder and chairman] Phil Knight's greatest saying is 'Always listen to the heart of the athlete listen to the words of the athlete.' And that's all it's about, nothing else."

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » January 7th, 2016, 4:10 pm

Baltimore is the backdrop for a video promoting the launch of NBA star Carmelo Anthony's new shoe, the Jordan Melo M12.

Anthony, who grew up in Baltimore and was a star basketball player at Towson Catholic, narrates over the video, which shows aerial shots of the city a murals of Billie Holiday and the words "Sandtown Winchester." It also features shots of Anthony playing basketball with his son, Kiyan, in Robert C. Marshall Recreation Center in Upton.

"This is where I kind of learned everything — from survival to being who I am today," Anthony said in the spot. "I really kind of wanted to get back to the basics of everything, like defining myself again or redefining myself — on the court, off the court, as a city. That's why I wanted to come back here and show people that I will never forget where I grew up at."

Anthony said it was the first time he brought Kiyan back to his home neighborhood.

Anthony's new shoe, the Jordan Melo 12, debuted Jan. 2. Watch the ad here.

It's not the first time Anthony has returned to Baltimore to film a promotion for his shoes. In 2005 he filmed a commercial for the Nike Air Jordan Melo 5.5 in Baltimore.

It was around the same time he appeared in another, more controversial Baltimore video production: A DVD titled "Stop Snitching" threatening violence against those who cooperated with police. Anthony later said he was unaware of the DVD's theme when he was videotaped.

"People see what they want to see, so for me to be able to bring a different light to this city, a different light to this neighborhood, it was only right for me to do it," he says.

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » January 7th, 2016, 4:18 pm

^buck 60
Never was a fan of melo jordan editions outside ofthe black 1s & denver nugget 2s
Attachments
Screenshot_2016-01-07-16-15-19.png
Screenshot_2016-01-07-16-15-19.png (179.84 KiB) Viewed 3082 times

brownbomber
superior

Post by brownbomber » January 7th, 2016, 10:47 pm

thatdudeQ wrote:Pic 1 / the chris webbers i was talking about earlier

Pic 2/ the scottie pippens that came out again..always a solid kick
I c u got those webbs..i like dat Michigan colorway..ima give em a couple mths & grab a pair..

I got some pippens 2 those black ,red &white pippen 1s..jimmy jazz had em on clearance

oog

Post by » January 7th, 2016, 11:18 pm

I'm gone check these out tomorrow.
I can get them for $70.00.
Asics gel 360
Regular price is $169.00

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » January 8th, 2016, 5:16 pm

See k.dawg them joints you posted is what im used to seeing teachers,professionals rocking...you & chili mentioned teachers rocking new balances..i have seen them rocking nb's but it looks like them type of asics you posted(actual runners)..not the editions hood n*ggahs be rocking (498s,574s,993s,530s etc etc)....those might be more comfy then regular runners(the stylish runners..not the actual true looking runners)

oog

Post by » January 8th, 2016, 5:47 pm

thatdudeQ wrote:See k.dawg them joints you posted is what im used to seeing teachers,professionals rocking...you & chili mentioned teachers rocking new balances..i have seen them rocking nb's but it looks like them type of asics you posted(actual runners)..not the editions hood n*ggahs be rocking (498s,574s,993s,530s etc etc)....those might be more comfy then regular runners(the stylish runners..not the actual true looking runners)
Oh okay down here teachers used to wear the 574's excessively. Older white men few black men. The first time I've ever seen a young dude wear them to where I wanted a pair was Usher. Now you see dude's wearing them every blue moon.

NIKE AIR PENNY 2 “MIAMI HEAT”
Color: Black/White-University Red-Varsity Maize
Style Code: 333886-002
Release Date: March 18th, 2016

I may have to get these and get me some Rockets stuff to match.

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » January 8th, 2016, 7:23 pm

That collrway is aight but not hotter then the magic (home ) & (away) colorways...i seen the all black collrway that imma try to snatch up next week

oog

Post by » January 8th, 2016, 7:29 pm

thatdudeQ wrote:That collrway is aight but not hotter then the magic (home ) & (away) colorways...i seen the all black collrway that imma try to snatch up next week
Nah it's not I just like the comfort and shoe overall. I don't like red like that but been wanting to wear some Rockets stuff since I have Astros and Texans gear. These probably my favorite shoe out of any Nike just trying to find an excuse to get this pair.

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » January 10th, 2016, 12:26 am

Attachments
Screenshot_2016-01-10-00-20-22.png
Screenshot_2016-01-10-00-20-22.png (265.09 KiB) Viewed 2982 times

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » January 10th, 2016, 12:32 am

K-DAWG wrote:
thatdudeQ wrote:That collrway is aight but not hotter then the magic (home ) & (away) colorways...i seen the all black collrway that imma try to snatch up next week
Nah it's not I just like the comfort and shoe overall. I don't like red like that but been wanting to wear some Rockets stuff since I have Astros and Texans gear. These probably my favorite shoe out of any Nike just trying to find an excuse to get this pair.

Cant go wrong with tim hardaways to go with a rockets throwback
Attachments
download.jpg
download.jpg (10.63 KiB) Viewed 2981 times

BkBarclays
og

Post by BkBarclays » January 10th, 2016, 12:54 am

I recently got some asics..they came wit about 3 different pair of laces. Comfortable...some sh*t u can wear all day.

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » January 10th, 2016, 12:56 am

Broooklyn wrote:I recently got some asics..they came wit about 3 different pair of laces. Comfortable...some sh*t u can wear all day.

Im mad i just started rocking asics....all these year later(a philly chick put me on to those like 2 yrs ago)....i can value asics more then i can a pair of jordans

BkBarclays
og

Post by BkBarclays » January 10th, 2016, 1:10 am

Jordans b dead brainwashing the hood but it's a lot of better quality sh*t for the low outside of Jordan. Most comfortable sneakers I own cost a buck to a 120.

Jordans literally selling some bullshit this year...and a handful of OG colors that I'm gettin so this year I'm definitely fallin back off the jordans..runners and retro nikes.

Lowkey-Hatin
prince

Post by Lowkey-Hatin » January 10th, 2016, 2:02 am

ThaHoodRef wrote:
213LOS wrote:Image

:killself: :whaat:
bruh NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: n*gga i aint seen k -swisses since like 3 grade on my mama i forgot dem bitches existed :lmao: im surprised fam aint post no skechers :killself:

i guess im old school cuz outside of lebrons if it aint forces im cool on em

dem griffeys was nice EVERYbody was rockin dem bitches.

superior

Post by 123 » January 10th, 2016, 2:51 am

Universal-God wrote:
ThaHoodRef wrote:
213LOS wrote:Image

:killself: :whaat:
bruh NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: n*gga i aint seen k -swisses since like 3 grade on my mama i forgot dem bitches existed :lmao: im surprised fam aint post no skechers :killself:

i guess im old school cuz outside of lebrons if it aint forces im cool on em

dem griffeys was nice EVERYbody was rockin dem bitches.

Skechers? Child please! K Swiss was da bomb.

What you know about these British Knights? People used to get killed over these shoes. :killself:

Fila

Pumps was supposed to make people jump hire.

I forgot about the Air Forces.