- sneaker vault room (all things kicks)

oog
Posts: 17499
Joined: January 22nd, 2011, 2:17 am

Re: - sneaker vault room (all things kicks)

Post by » December 30th, 2015, 11:09 pm

I want to try some ASICS switch it up from Nikes all the damn time. I have a few Adidas but wanna do something way different than the norm.
[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Yx3hePJ8qlw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/UDBzBZkhWxk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
Remind me of Nikes the color anyway :ohhh:

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 49683
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: - sneaker vault room (all things kicks)

Post by Quiet-Q » December 30th, 2015, 11:11 pm

Mad comfy..good colorways & affordable

BluntedUp
ooog
Posts: 25568
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 8:03 pm

Re: - sneaker vault room (all things kicks)

Post by BluntedUp » December 30th, 2015, 11:34 pm

Them shits look aight :ehh:

User avatar
SircBoyCri$$
boss
Posts: 2078
Joined: December 22nd, 2014, 7:01 am

Re: - sneaker vault room (all things kicks)

Post by SircBoyCri$$ » December 31st, 2015, 1:31 am

thatdudeQ wrote:
Pic 2/ the scottie pippens that came out again..always a solid kick
I got the blue 1s

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 49683
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: - sneaker vault room (all things kicks)

Post by Quiet-Q » December 31st, 2015, 1:34 am

SircBoyCri$$ wrote:
thatdudeQ wrote:
Pic 2/ the scottie pippens that came out again..always a solid kick
I got the blue 1s
Blue & white joints..good pick up you honestly cant go wrong with no colorway

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 49683
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: - sneaker vault room (all things kicks)

Post by Quiet-Q » December 31st, 2015, 4:44 pm

..
Attachments
Screenshot_2015-12-31-16-34-37.png
Screenshot_2015-12-31-16-34-37.png (185.01 KiB) Viewed 3373 times
Screenshot_2015-12-31-16-35-50.png
Screenshot_2015-12-31-16-35-50.png (120.43 KiB) Viewed 3373 times

BkBarclays
og
Posts: 13624
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 1:04 am

Re: - sneaker vault room (all things kicks)

Post by BkBarclays » December 31st, 2015, 5:29 pm

Nike air the reason sh*t going up.


Those pennies kdawg posted tho :whew: I got the white n blue joints..still want the black n blue OG color way.

My runner game lit.

Asics,new balance, saucony u not going to find more comfortable then those :2cents:

oog
Posts: 17499
Joined: January 22nd, 2011, 2:17 am

Re: - sneaker vault room (all things kicks)

Post by » December 31st, 2015, 5:39 pm

Broooklyn wrote:Nike air the reason sh*t going up.


Those pennies kdawg posted tho :whew: I got the white n blue joints..still want the black n blue OG color way.

My runner game lit.

Asics,new balance, saucony u not going to find more comfortable then those :2cents:
I was thinking about the Cement 4's then seen they're going to be 220 just because of the NIKE air on the back :foh: Those shoes yellow also on the mesh part.

oog
Posts: 17499
Joined: January 22nd, 2011, 2:17 am

Re: - sneaker vault room (all things kicks)

Post by » December 31st, 2015, 6:27 pm

Image
2016 Pros

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 21996
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: - sneaker vault room (all things kicks)

Post by The Chosen One » December 31st, 2015, 6:50 pm

:lol:

i can tell K-dawg is a hood n*gga, or n*gga was raised around them crips based on his shoe selection




but damn i was never a fan of New Balance.. i only see old white teachers sporting them shits

The Chosen One
ooog
Posts: 21996
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: - sneaker vault room (all things kicks)

Post by The Chosen One » December 31st, 2015, 6:55 pm

im not really a shoe freak like most n*ggas

but these were like my best shoes growing up that i owned

stackhouses
Image
Image

and the Iversons
Image

n*ggas couldnt tell me sh*t

oog
Posts: 17499
Joined: January 22nd, 2011, 2:17 am

Re: - sneaker vault room (all things kicks)

Post by » December 31st, 2015, 7:04 pm

chillidog wrote::lol:

i can tell K-dawg is a hood n*gga, or n*gga was raised around them crips based on his shoe selection




but damn i was never a fan of New Balance.. i only see old white teachers sporting them shits
Yeah not a fan either most sport those 574. My big homie from Naybors had a pair but couldn't get with them. I was liking the 1500 though. Blue and grey one's also expensive leather navy blue with tan leather.

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 49683
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: - sneaker vault room (all things kicks)

Post by Quiet-Q » December 31st, 2015, 10:18 pm

Broooklyn wrote:
Asics,new balance, saucony u not going to find more comfortable then those :2cents:

Reebok runners are comfy as well...imma experiment with a pair of diadoras runners..never had a pair ...

These raekwon addition diadoras was running for a pretty penny
Attachments
images.jpg
images.jpg (9.84 KiB) Viewed 3155 times
download.jpg
download.jpg (7.47 KiB) Viewed 3155 times

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 49683
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: - sneaker vault room (all things kicks)

Post by Quiet-Q » December 31st, 2015, 10:21 pm

chillidog wrote:im not really a shoe freak like most n*ggas

but these were like my best shoes growing up that i owned

stackhouses
Image
Image

and the Iversons
Image

n*ggas couldnt tell me sh*t

They brought them stackhouses back out in recent years..cant knock em ...i plan to eventually to cop a pair eventually them shits is dumb cheap

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 49683
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: - sneaker vault room (all things kicks)

Post by Quiet-Q » January 1st, 2016, 12:06 pm

Yeah im wanting these
Attachments
Screenshot_2016-01-01-03-16-25.png
Screenshot_2016-01-01-03-16-25.png (193.58 KiB) Viewed 3120 times

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 49683
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: - sneaker vault room (all things kicks)

Post by Quiet-Q » January 1st, 2016, 12:14 pm

thatdudeQ wrote:
Broooklyn wrote:
Asics,new balance, saucony u not going to find more comfortable then those :2cents:

Reebok runners are comfy as well...imma experiment with a pair of diadoras runners..never had a pair ...

These raekwon addition diadoras was running for a pretty penny
Attachments
Screenshot_2016-01-01-12-09-56.png
Screenshot_2016-01-01-12-09-56.png (199.88 KiB) Viewed 3117 times

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 49683
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: - sneaker vault room (all things kicks)

Post by Quiet-Q » January 1st, 2016, 10:25 pm

.
Attachments
Screenshot_2016-01-01-18-13-49.png
Screenshot_2016-01-01-18-13-49.png (224.93 KiB) Viewed 3091 times
Screenshot_2016-01-01-18-14-09.png
Screenshot_2016-01-01-18-14-09.png (386.15 KiB) Viewed 3091 times

User avatar
SHANKZILLA
og
Posts: 12938
Joined: August 24th, 2007, 4:48 pm

Re: - sneaker vault room (all things kicks)

Post by SHANKZILLA » January 1st, 2016, 10:28 pm

I cop these bad boys at bay plaza im rocking these when i hit up the beach or wine festival knocking off them white girls :whew: :umhm:
Attachments
20151228_180327.jpg
20151228_180327.jpg (796.67 KiB) Viewed 3088 times

oog
Posts: 17499
Joined: January 22nd, 2011, 2:17 am

Re: - sneaker vault room (all things kicks)

Post by » January 1st, 2016, 11:14 pm

SHANK wrote:I cop these bad boys at bay plaza im rocking these when i hit up the beach or wine festival knocking off them white girls :whew: :umhm:
Image
:ohhh:

User avatar
SHANKZILLA
og
Posts: 12938
Joined: August 24th, 2007, 4:48 pm

Re: - sneaker vault room (all things kicks)

Post by SHANKZILLA » January 1st, 2016, 11:56 pm

:ohhh: that hat match with the shoes hmm :tiphat:
K-DAWG wrote:
SHANK wrote:I cop these bad boys at bay plaza im rocking these when i hit up the beach or wine festival knocking off them white girls :whew: :umhm:
Image
:ohhh:

Post Reply