Why cant young jeezy claim macon crip anymore?

JungleStone
fresh meat
Posts: 16
Joined: January 9th, 2014, 10:01 am

Why cant young jeezy claim macon crip anymore?

Post by JungleStone » February 14th, 2014, 12:58 pm

I seen on a youtube video comment the video was cap 1 gangbangin ft the game and jeszy amd a fool said the reason jeezy aint throw up crip cause he kant claik macon anymore

User avatar
1Million
oog
Posts: 15582
Joined: September 1st, 2012, 9:42 pm

Re: Why cant young jeezy claim macon crip anymore?

Post by 1Million » February 14th, 2014, 1:30 pm

I have no knowledge on any of this sh*t but never get information from YouTube comments and act like it's reliable.

SouthSideShotay
soldier
Posts: 215
Joined: August 23rd, 2012, 6:10 pm

Re: Why cant young jeezy claim macon crip anymore?

Post by SouthSideShotay » February 14th, 2014, 2:00 pm

Wtf is a Macon crip? Jeez is Duncan Blocc Crip and he claims it hard. Its a homegrown macon set. No need to throw up a C in every video cause everybody already know what it is.

JungleStone
fresh meat
Posts: 16
Joined: January 9th, 2014, 10:01 am

Re: Why cant young jeezy claim macon crip anymore?

Post by JungleStone » February 14th, 2014, 4:00 pm

Oh ok i see now i knew hew as duncan bloc c i thoyght it all fell under the macon card... Official tissue

B.O.S. MOBB
foot soldier
Posts: 174
Joined: October 27th, 2012, 7:31 pm

Re: Why cant young jeezy claim macon crip anymore?

Post by B.O.S. MOBB » February 14th, 2014, 6:06 pm

SouthSideRep wrote:Wtf is a Macon crip? Jeez is Duncan Blocc Crip and he claims it hard. Its a homegrown macon set. No need to throw up a C in every video cause everybody already know what it is.
ITS NOT HOME GORWN ITS A ROLLING 20 SET

User avatar
peteUp404
colonel
Posts: 624
Joined: January 23rd, 2014, 9:20 pm

Re: Why cant young jeezy claim macon crip anymore?

Post by peteUp404 » February 14th, 2014, 6:23 pm

jeezy say he from atlanta but he not.... I think dat says enough about him right there.... plus he got exposed by all them bmf n*ggas.... he an industry gangsta.... f*ck jeezy

User avatar
Wild 100s Chris
superior
Posts: 3873
Joined: July 30th, 2013, 5:04 pm

Re: Why cant young jeezy claim macon crip anymore?

Post by Wild 100s Chris » February 14th, 2014, 6:26 pm

TWENTY74 wrote::cmon: bra bra jeezy stills f*cks with Unionville these n*ggas still ride his d*ck he kan throw up whatever n these n*ggas around here still :bow: that<-- right there to him bow down only Unionville f*cks with him which is where Duncan at errbody else kan kareless he still kan kome down here n go anywhere tho .
u

he gd aint he :lmao:

RawdealGa74
underboss
Posts: 963
Joined: August 26th, 2011, 3:32 pm

Re: Why cant young jeezy claim macon crip anymore?

Post by RawdealGa74 » February 14th, 2014, 8:29 pm

TWENTY74 wrote::cmon: bra bra jeezy stills f*cks with Unionville these n*ggas still ride his d*ck he kan throw up whatever n these n*ggas around here still :bow: that<-- right there to him bow down only Unionville f*cks with him which is where Duncan at errbody else kan kareless he still kan kome down here n go anywhere tho .
Bro jeezy couldn't even finish that get right video in union ville. Them crips wanted him gone. He had to have a lot of police at the shoot. His own crip n*ggas still pissed cause on that industry tip he only showing love to Atlanta crips. No macon n*gga is CTE.

B.O.S. MOBB
foot soldier
Posts: 174
Joined: October 27th, 2012, 7:31 pm

Re: Why cant young jeezy claim macon crip anymore?

Post by B.O.S. MOBB » February 16th, 2014, 1:14 am

TWENTY74 wrote:
JungleStone wrote:Oh ok i see now i knew hew as duncan bloc c i thoyght it all fell under the macon card... Official tissue
Duncan avenue a street in Unionville the neighborhood so Gea u gotta idea of it but Duncan block really ya dig is like ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. I mean just 1 street if u wanna know the crip streets it's pansy avenue right where this video was shot at u'll see the street NAPIER AVENUE MAIN AVE ON DA WESTSIDE WHICH DUNCAN IS OFF OF NAPIER AVENUE LINKS THE CRIP SIDE N MOB SIDE MAFIA HOMEGROWN GANG 9:31 I C A INSANE CRIP ASSASSINS :shrug: :lol:

[youtube]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/LeRuYwh0be4?featu ... detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

they 912 look at shirts n jacket u see WSGC WESTSIDE GANGSTA CRIP AKA 912
PAYBACC CRIP GANG 7.3 SUPPOSED TO BE 8 TRE CRIPS OFF LOWE STREET IN UNIONVILLE DATS WHERE THE GDS BE PAYBACCS FLAGS N BANG TO DA REST JEEZY DUNCAN BLOCC FLAG NAVY BLUE BABY BLUE SKY BLUE BANG TO DA LEFT

[youtube]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pNj_QMrnyJA?featu ... detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
^^look at this VIDEO ON UTUBE LOOK AT DA COMMENTS 912 CRIP SET NO ROLLIN 20S ONLY ROLLIN 60S IN MACON N PAYBACC CRIPS 7.3(8.3) n*ggas DONT LIKE DA ROLLIN 60S :lol: N 52 HOOVERS HERE BUT THEY LOOK LAME DATS PANSY AVENUE N MORE UNIONVILLE sh*t NOT DUNCAN BLOCC

[youtube]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/aJYAa0AfErg?featu ... detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
^^HE CRIP BOMBIN ON JEEZY ALL UNIONVILLE NOT WITH JEEZY BUT DUNCAN IS FOREVER WITH JEEZY DIS PANSY AVE RIGHT HERE BRO REAL sh*t IM OUT CHEA A n*gga WHO HANG N KNOWS FOLKS BLOODS CRIPS BUT GOT FINBALL KNOWLEDGE N ALL :bow:
THEY ARE ROLLING 20'S AND 931 IS THE NUMBER THE MAFIA USES

irving2
associate
Posts: 110
Joined: February 17th, 2014, 9:35 am

Re: Why cant young jeezy claim macon crip anymore?

Post by irving2 » February 17th, 2014, 12:20 pm

industry n*ggas not gangsta, any n*gga who gets his a$$ on BET/MTV aint in the streets!

wake up n*ggas!!!

User avatar
peteUp404
colonel
Posts: 624
Joined: January 23rd, 2014, 9:20 pm

Re: Why cant young jeezy claim macon crip anymore?

Post by peteUp404 » February 18th, 2014, 3:50 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxK72SMGnhg how you gonna back your boy jeezy up now??? you gonna tell me BMF fake now too :lmao: ??? the only real n*ggas jeezy f*cked wit came out and said he was fake.... so did boyz n da hood.... :rip:

User avatar
peteUp404
colonel
Posts: 624
Joined: January 23rd, 2014, 9:20 pm

Re: Why cant young jeezy claim macon crip anymore?

Post by peteUp404 » February 18th, 2014, 5:07 pm

yeah I knew you wouldnt have nothin to say back to that sh*t bout jeezy gettin exposed.... an its so obvious you lyin bout where you from.... its always da same sh*t bout you from everywhere....half chicago half atlanta my a$$.... from now on n*gga you from idaho :lmao:

User avatar
CryBabyAssNigga
superior
Posts: 4627
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm

Re: Why cant young jeezy claim macon crip anymore?

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » November 11th, 2015, 10:48 pm

peteUp404 wrote:yeah I knew you wouldnt have nothin to say back to that sh*t bout jeezy gettin exposed.... an its so obvious you lyin bout where you from.... its always da same sh*t bout you from everywhere....half chicago half atlanta my a$$.... from now on n*gga you from idaho :lmao:
:lol:

441
superior
Posts: 4561
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 12:46 am

Re: Why cant young jeezy claim macon crip anymore?

Post by 441 » November 12th, 2015, 2:48 pm

peteUp404 wrote:jeezy say he from atlanta but he not.... I think dat says enough about him right there.... plus he got exposed by all them bmf n*ggas.... he an industry gangsta.... f*ck jeezy
Not tryna dicc ride or anything but this is true

User avatar
Trap$tar ™
og
Posts: 13474
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm

Re: Why cant young jeezy claim macon crip anymore?

Post by Trap$tar ™ » November 18th, 2015, 10:56 pm

DoseOfTruth wrote:
peteUp404 wrote:yeah I knew you wouldnt have nothin to say back to that sh*t bout jeezy gettin exposed.... an its so obvious you lyin bout where you from.... its always da same sh*t bout you from everywhere....half chicago half atlanta my a$$.... from now on n*gga you from idaho :lmao:
:lol:
me & pete404 koool.. we been past dat :cmon: p*ssy white boy from boston


Sin-Loc wrote:
peteUp404 wrote:jeezy say he from atlanta but he not.... I think dat says enough about him right there.... plus he got exposed by all them bmf n*ggas.... he an industry gangsta.... f*ck jeezy
Not tryna dicc ride or anything but this is true

jeezy claims like 3 different places, pops bust a nut so I was born in Atlanta, then he west macon ,we all know he's hawkinville .. and meechie and nem will make back up with jeezy... if ya'll paid attention to the whole STORY SINCE 2004.............UMMM MEECHIE N BMF WAS HELPING CTE FIGHT GUCCI N HIS NIGGGAS, 2012 MEECHIE ON GUCCI MIXTAPE, THESE n*ggas BEEF N MAKE UP .SO JEEZY N BMF WILL MAKE UP ALSO... & GUCCI LIES ABOUT sh*t ALSO HE AINT GEORGIA BORN N RAISED ACTING LIKE IT .HE FROM BAMA...

441
superior
Posts: 4561
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 12:46 am

Re: Why cant young jeezy claim macon crip anymore?

Post by 441 » March 31st, 2016, 4:42 am

I remember about 2 years ago Jeezy almost got in trouble for hittin his son lol

User avatar
Niiggaaaaa
prince
Posts: 6205
Joined: October 7th, 2015, 4:38 pm

Re: Why cant young jeezy claim macon crip anymore?

Post by Niiggaaaaa » March 31st, 2016, 4:55 am

man...this n*gga was claimin atlanta bruh

441
superior
Posts: 4561
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 12:46 am

Re: Why cant young jeezy claim macon crip anymore?

Post by 441 » March 31st, 2016, 5:11 am

Lol I got into an argument with a dude on here awhile back, he tried to tell me Flocka claims 9 Trey smh.. That n*gga claims Elm St. Piru, but before all that he was claiming South River Piru a homegrown set out in his hood Riverdale..

Seems like every n*gga "thinks too much" or adds extras when in comes to rappers being gang affiliated :lol:

User avatar
Trap$tar ™
og
Posts: 13474
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm

Re: Why cant young jeezy claim macon crip anymore?

Post by Trap$tar ™ » March 31st, 2016, 2:28 pm

JUGG wrote:I remember about 2 years ago Jeezy almost got in trouble for hittin his son lol
gea, he his son don't like him, lil jeezy was hangin around n*ggas, who hated c.t.e :lol: u heard what Gucci said , in the truth song, u won't even raise ur own boy :lol: and jeezy was claiming macon, n hawkinville, this n*gga here swears .. :facepalm: :cmon: n dose of truth bringin up, old pete404 posts, we been had it over all of dis, bring up the posts where pete404 knows jeezy got more money than Gucci & admitted, he was like the LeBron james of this sh*t, destined to be what he is now n had a million on his own, n had 3 deals :facepalm:

and u right tho waka is elm street, lol not no 93 :lol:

DaSuperSavage
underboss
Posts: 1916
Joined: October 28th, 2014, 12:40 am

Re: Why cant young jeezy claim macon crip anymore?

Post by DaSuperSavage » March 31st, 2016, 3:20 pm

:ohhh: :ohhh:

Post Reply