Gang Capital of the South

goldengreen
prospect

Re: Gang Capital of the South

Post by goldengreen » April 2nd, 2014, 9:19 pm

Johnsmith wrote:
LightBodyIsEternal wrote:
not really. Using the map you posted, sure it says they have the most gang members but they going by county and 2 1/2 million people live in Dade County and it says they have 16,000 gang members

Only 940,000 people like in Shelby County, Tennessee and it says the have 10,000. That means higher % of people in Memphis in gangs than in Dade County.

sh*t but if you wanna consider Oklahoma the south, they are the main place that sticks out on that map. Accordin to it, they have 12,000 gang members. Thats more then they have listed for Memphis-Shelby County with 200,000 less overall people (Oklahoma County, OK = 700,000 plus)

So I guess bangin big in OKC...didnt know that.
I agree with your ratio but we're talking numbers wise therefore it will be dade county. Also wanted to look at the major cities Memphis (620,000+) and Miami ( 430,000+) then the majority of those estimated numbers reside in the major cities then I guess Miami would have a higher ratio since its smaller population. :shrug:
By the way, Oklahoma have always been in the South and Maryland as well.
Memphis has too much of everything for it not to be

Kamau_88xx
superior

Post by Kamau_88xx » April 3rd, 2014, 2:45 am

Wen boys think of tx nigguhz think .htwn dtwn r 59 bhb nd 52 hoova .i gess since we dnt talk bot dat sh*t much . . Dog its so many other sh*t out here ,u cnt even name .plus all da eses gangs .nd prison gangs .wen it cum to da south of who have more of a gang presence , it's tx Fosho ..

Forth worth , dtwn , Killeen ,Beaumont (59 hoova is not da only gang in bmt) ,sa ,El Paso , htwn,plus all dem south tx cities .nd west tx . East tx ..nd all of dz cities den had a serius gang problem.. El Paso inda 80s forth worth in late 80s ect ect .but yea

Korna$et803
fresh meat

Post by Korna$et803 » April 3rd, 2014, 5:59 pm

Homie up there spoke on SC and Savannah GA I can speak on both cuz I live there....Savannah got somewhat of gangs but it still boils down TO EASTSIDE/WESTSIDE or Savannah HIGH vrs Beach on the youngin level....and Charleston is one of the view areas where gangs aint big but GD'S are in the area with very view Damu sets....as for the rest of SC....everybody banging something that's what make it real and fake at the same time no matter where you go you gotta be on your toes cuz its a couple n*ggas in every swamp creek and dirt road that a do you dirty.....Gangs wise in the Lowcountry I cant front it really goes town vs town but its more GD sets midlands G SHINE run the met but according to my n*gga that's locked up a n*gga from outwest started a TTP set and they beffing with shine but most everybody midlands SC ON UP is U.B.N. or 7 4...and not that I would call it the gang capital...but SC has been the most violent state from 2000-2010 IN AMERICA... I cant post the article if you want so sh*t get poppin here...

YungfoceMontana
underboss

Post by YungfoceMontana » April 4th, 2014, 10:06 am

its hard 2 pick between new orleans n atlanta tho

KOM
og

Post by KOM » April 4th, 2014, 10:21 am

Memphis....then Little Rock at no. 2

loyalone
soldier

Post by loyalone » April 4th, 2014, 12:47 pm

901DBoIII wrote:Memphis....then Little Rock at no. 2
1)memphis 2)little rock 3-4-5 probaly san antonio el paso and houstone if this a topten list miami is at the bottom their is alot of gangs here folks people surenos local gangsB&C shyt but their way more hood cliques crews and squads i dont know if they fit their selves in the category of gangs im from here just being honest miami aint a cake walk but i gotta give it too memphis lilrock and cities in texas

Crooked$ipp
captain

Post by Crooked$ipp » April 6th, 2014, 1:23 am

goldengreen wrote:
Johnsmith wrote:
LightBodyIsEternal wrote:
not really. Using the map you posted, sure it says they have the most gang members but they going by county and 2 1/2 million people live in Dade County and it says they have 16,000 gang members

Only 940,000 people like in Shelby County, Tennessee and it says the have 10,000. That means higher % of people in Memphis in gangs than in Dade County.

sh*t but if you wanna consider Oklahoma the south, they are the main place that sticks out on that map. Accordin to it, they have 12,000 gang members. Thats more then they have listed for Memphis-Shelby County with 200,000 less overall people (Oklahoma County, OK = 700,000 plus)

So I guess bangin big in OKC...didnt know that.
I agree with your ratio but we're talking numbers wise therefore it will be dade county. Also wanted to look at the major cities Memphis (620,000+) and Miami ( 430,000+) then the majority of those estimated numbers reside in the major cities then I guess Miami would have a higher ratio since its smaller population. :shrug:
By the way, Oklahoma have always been in the South and Maryland as well.
Memphis has too much of everything for it not to be

I have to take that back since gang capital means the number of gangs not population. So my previous post don't count. It's Houston, 220 gangs in that city. Memphis got 182 gangs. Don't know about Dallas, OKC, or other Texas cities. Miami-Dade county got 70 gangs so Miami itself probably got around 50 gangs.

PmoneY
superior

Post by PmoneY » April 6th, 2014, 8:52 pm

Shyt I heard it was Dallas homie but Houston got a bigger population plus it's hoovaz & hunnaz everywhere there,but Memphis fa sho gotta be up there,can't forget Atlanta is home to bmf and its bloodz & crips all thru tha A ......

Little rock and okc is considered Midwest tho my nigg....

But if you break it down per cap and most violent it gotta be Memphis out tha south P.....

KOM
og

Post by KOM » April 6th, 2014, 10:40 pm

PmoneY wrote:Shyt I heard it was Dallas homie but Houston got a bigger population plus it's hoovaz & hunnaz everywhere there,but Memphis fa sho gotta be up there,can't forget Atlanta is home to bmf and its bloodz & crips all thru tha A ......

But if you break it down per cap and most violent it gotta be Memphis out tha south P.....

little rock da midwest tho???lol...naa dem N*ggaz southern...lil rock is only a 100 miles from memphis....but people from our area do call it the mid-south(tn,ark,ms)

alxjfck
underboss

Post by alxjfck » April 6th, 2014, 10:57 pm

901DBoIII wrote:
PmoneY wrote:Shyt I heard it was Dallas homie but Houston got a bigger population plus it's hoovaz & hunnaz everywhere there,but Memphis fa sho gotta be up there,can't forget Atlanta is home to bmf and its bloodz & crips all thru tha A ......

little rock da midwest tho???lol...naa dem N*ggaz southern...lil rock is only a 100 miles from memphis....but people from our area do call it the mid-south(tn,ark,ms)
Damn 901DBoiii haven't seen you this site for minute since u and k-dawg went at it.This thread should end now cause the g captial of the south is memphis .Have anyone of you OT n*ggas been to north memphis. :ehh:

PmoneY
superior

Post by PmoneY » April 6th, 2014, 11:07 pm

Yeah I hear you my nigg but shyt okc N*ggaz is southern too but it's still considered Midwest .....

And little rock is a gang capital also/prolly tha first city banging outta tha westcoast and been wit it since tha 80"z/Remember that documentary Banging in Little rock ?

KOM
og

Post by KOM » April 6th, 2014, 11:14 pm

PmoneY wrote:Yeah I hear you my nigg but shyt okc N*ggaz is southern too but it's still considered Midwest .....

And little rock is a gang capital also/prolly tha first city banging outta tha westcoast and been wit it since tha 80"z/Remember that documentary Banging in Little rock ?

yea i remember that doc.....my pops used to stay in lil rock in da 90s so i kno they use to get it in...dey was bout da only city to really be l.a. connected

iono bout okc they like in a land of their own lol...when i visited there it didnt feel like a southern city :shrug:

LightBodyIsEternal
prospect

Post by LightBodyIsEternal » April 7th, 2014, 1:02 am

Never heard of Little Rock considered the midwest. I'm not sayin it aint places n people out there who do...but I just aint never heard that sh*t. I never knew what Oklahoma was considered though :whaat:

laylo357magnum
fresh meat

Post by laylo357magnum » April 7th, 2014, 2:33 pm

Korna$et803 wrote:Homie up there spoke on SC and Savannah GA I can speak on both cuz I live there....Savannah got somewhat of gangs but it still boils down TO EASTSIDE/WESTSIDE or Savannah HIGH vrs Beach on the youngin level....and Charleston is one of the view areas where gangs aint big but GD'S are in the area with very view Damu sets....as for the rest of SC....everybody banging something that's what make it real and fake at the same time no matter where you go you gotta be on your toes cuz its a couple n*ggas in every swamp creek and dirt road that a do you dirty.....Gangs wise in the Lowcountry I cant front it really goes town vs town but its more GD sets midlands G SHINE run the met but according to my n*gga that's locked up a n*gga from outwest started a TTP set and they beffing with shine but most everybody midlands SC ON UP is U.B.N. or 7 4...and not that I would call it the gang capital...but SC has been the most violent state from 2000-2010 IN AMERICA... I cant post the article if you want so sh*t get poppin here...
I know all these cities have real ridas & fake ones. L.A & Compton have ho* a$$ snitch n*ggas too. I can't speak on FL or TN but I'm from the meTTro of SC & got put on TREEz in '98 when all these fools were crippin. TTP been in Sc since like '93 '94 legitt witt it until the NY gkb & them other ubn setts moved south. The problem was all the new homies were hangin with ubn sets & got pulled into it because they didn't know no better..big homies wasn't guiding them. Now they look fake with all that 5 poppin but the Tree gang was really a real one. 500blk & 900blk.

loyalone
soldier

Post by loyalone » April 19th, 2014, 11:09 pm

laylo357magnum wrote:
Korna$et803 wrote:Homie up there spoke on SC and Savannah GA I can speak on both cuz I live there....Savannah got somewhat of gangs but it still boils down TO EASTSIDE/WESTSIDE or Savannah HIGH vrs Beach on the youngin level....and Charleston is one of the view areas where gangs aint big but GD'S are in the area with very view Damu sets....as for the rest of SC....everybody banging something that's what make it real and fake at the same time no matter where you go you gotta be on your toes cuz its a couple n*ggas in every swamp creek and dirt road that a do you dirty.....Gangs wise in the Lowcountry I cant front it really goes town vs town but its more GD sets midlands G SHINE run the met but according to my n*gga that's locked up a n*gga from outwest started a TTP set and they beffing with shine but most everybody midlands SC ON UP is U.B.N. or 7 4...and not that I would call it the gang capital...but SC has been the most violent state from 2000-2010 IN AMERICA... I cant post the article if you want so sh*t get poppin here...
I know all these cities have real ridas & fake ones. L.A & Compton have ho* a$$ snitch n*ggas too. I can't speak on FL or TN but I'm from the meTTro of SC & got put on TREEz in '98 when all these fools were crippin. TTP been in Sc since like '93 '94 legitt witt it until the NY gkb & them other ubn setts moved south. The problem was all the new homies were hangin with ubn sets & got pulled into it because they didn't know no better..big homies wasn't guiding them. Now they look fake with all that 5 poppin but the Tree gang was really a real one. 500blk & 900blk.[/quote}/FLORIDA HAS ALOT OF OFFICIAL GANGS BUT FOR EVERY OFFICIAL CERTIFIED PLUGGED DECK YOU GOT 3 FAKE ONESYOU GOT ALOT OF HOMEGROWN SHYT TOO

day1unity
boss

Post by day1unity » April 20th, 2014, 3:17 pm

Zoediak1804 wrote:Miami, FL
Atlanta, GA
Memphis, TN
New Orleans, LA
Dallas or Houston, TX (dont know which is worse)
I say Miami but thats bekuz im from fla but maybe atl
You're on point cause it really depends where you from on your question.. Mfers in the country of Alabama might say Montgomery, Arkansas might say Little Rock maybe Memphis if they in West Memphis Arkansas. North MS gone say Memphis, south MS might say something different ya dig.. Regardless its Love for the whole Dirty!! FINBALL ROLLIN