South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Kamau_88xx
superior

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Post by Kamau_88xx » February 12th, 2014, 6:45 pm

ImGangsta wrote:This cocaine n*gga is slow :lol:

KDawg told you to catch a square n*gga yall in the same city go see that man n*gga and quit bumpin online all the damn time.

Nigguh plz dnt foold

oog

Post by » February 12th, 2014, 8:48 pm

East$ide $lim wrote:f*ck u k dawg and fake a$$ houston....
Get off my and Houston d*ck b*tch you mad I clowned your a$$ in the
West section with your dusty a$$ town .
Cocaine wrote:I stand behind erythang I sed ,ain nobdy on here Finna tell me sh*t bot wut crips do in houston .fam not even crip.. nigguh gotta video for erythang he got to say ...but fuk it ,ain dat serius .
Dog I'm not Crip I'm a former Crip still down with them Gangsters 3rd . You obviously don't know how Crips on the southside operate . Stay on your side n*gga . I prove fax with the video and songs . But now it ain't that serious huh . You a Hoover before you A Crip or Gangster . You still don't know southside nor Southwest politics . How the f*ck you don't know Crips say Cracking is beyond me . I state facts you speculate . You don't even know Killa Klan ran the southwest streets like a gang and was started by Pharoah are you even from the H ? I bet you don't even know who Malik was :facepalm:

Heisenberg
underboss

Post by Heisenberg » February 12th, 2014, 10:08 pm

TWENTY74 wrote:chi bds on diff demo than ole dude

[youtube]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/P1L8nORiOgU?featu ... detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

[youtube]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qLo-Lw6idVU?featu ... detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

[youtube]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/5T5F8DPsejs?featu ... detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

[youtube]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2xvVcNdfdow?featu ... detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
BDK 440K AVLN :tiphat:

Kamau_88xx
superior

Post by Kamau_88xx » February 13th, 2014, 1:17 pm

Video nd song bot wut ? Wut facts ?dat sh*t ain got nun to do wit zro sayn da six craccin ..das all I Eva talkd about .

Kamau_88xx
superior

Post by Kamau_88xx » February 13th, 2014, 1:21 pm

Nigguh talm bot soufside politics speakn on crip sh*t talm bout he a former crip .wtf

Same nigguh dissd gd for letting blood crak da six .

Kamau_88xx
superior

Post by Kamau_88xx » February 13th, 2014, 4:14 pm

K-DAWG wrote:That song ain't from 2006 stupid a$$ . Got to be 2001 or some sh*t . That album came out before he was on Rap A Lot . His first album on the Lot came out in 04 . Second I'm older than you new booty fake banger I been in these Houston streets and know the lingo especially from back then .
King of tha Ghetto: Power is the eleventh solo album by Z-Ro. It was released on May 8, 2007. All the album's production comes from Z-RO. The "Screwed & Chopped" version was released May 22, 2007.

Track listingEdit
"Bud Sack" - 4:03
"I'm a Gangsta" (feat. D-Bo) - 4:47
"My Life" - 4:33
"Struggling to Change" (feat. Point Blank) - 4:38
"Greed, Vanity, Lust" - 5:02
"Staying Alive" (feat. Spice 1) - 2:26
"Going Down In The South" (feat. Big Boss) - 4:30
"It's Guaranteed" (feat. B.G. Duke & Point Blank) - 4:13
"Friends" - 4:00
"Lovely Day" (feat. Lil' Flip & Big Shasta) - 4:15
"Ride All Day & Night" - 3:24
"Murder'ra" (feat. Pimp C & Spice 1 & Vicious) - 3:59
"M-16 (Original)" (feat. Dougie D & Mike D) - 4:53
"No Games" - 4:40

oog

Post by » February 13th, 2014, 7:14 pm

Cocaine wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:That song ain't from 2006 stupid a$$ . Got to be 2001 or some sh*t . That album came out before he was on Rap A Lot . His first album on the Lot came out in 04 . Second I'm older than you new booty fake banger I been in these Houston streets and know the lingo especially from back then .
King of tha Ghetto: Power is the eleventh solo album by Z-Ro. It was released on May 8, 2007. All the album's production comes from Z-RO. The "Screwed & Chopped" version was released May 22, 2007.

Track listingEdit
Okay you got that one about the year but he still wasn't dissing GD . Craccing like I showed and stated is
a Crip word and he was showing love . Half them dudes over there GD or BD and Grace was on the remix to Bud Sac and he Loccin and Folkin . So why would a guy who's half his hood BD get on a song disrespecting they Nation ? [youtube]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/umH5TOLZac4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

StillGangsta
underboss

Post by StillGangsta » February 14th, 2014, 12:14 am

Cocaine wrote:
ImGangsta wrote:This cocaine n*gga is slow :lol:

KDawg told you to catch a square n*gga yall in the same city go see that man n*gga and quit bumpin online all the damn time.

Nigguh plz dnt foold

Get off ya phone warrior

Kamau_88xx
superior

Post by Kamau_88xx » February 14th, 2014, 11:03 am

Ro is frm mo city ridgemont ,only nigguh I kno rappn who frm his hood is lil flea

Kamau_88xx
superior

Post by Kamau_88xx » February 14th, 2014, 11:09 am

K-DAWG wrote:
Cocaine wrote:

Track listingEdit
Okay you got that one about the year but he still wasn't dissing GD . Craccing like I showed and stated is
a Crip word and he was showing love . Half them dudes over there GD or BD and Grace was on the remix to Bud Sac and he Loccin and Folkin . So why would a guy who's half his hood BD get on a song disrespecting they Nation ? [youtube]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/umH5TOLZac4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

U talm bot da same grace who did da Rollin nd groovin sh*t ?lokn nd folkn ain no different den dat .its always a nigguh frm both sides inda mix

Kamau_88xx
superior

Post by Kamau_88xx » February 14th, 2014, 11:14 am

Anytime u crak da 6 u automatic diss whoeva stand for dat sh*t..u postn music by grace tryna explain wut zro meant .dat ain how it go

oog

Post by » February 14th, 2014, 1:59 pm

Cocaine wrote:Ro is frm mo city ridgemont ,only nigguh I kno rappn who frm his hood is lil flea
you don't know much stay in your north side lane because if you don't know who else from Ridgemont 4 that rap you ain't too knowledgeable about this Houston stuff anyway . I'll give your young a$$ a hint on a major group from there that was signed to the Suave House then the Lot go Google that . I've grown tired of you speaking on this side not knowing how it go .

jersey devil
superior

Post by jersey devil » February 23rd, 2014, 12:41 am

Heisenberg wrote:

[youtube]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/P1L8nORiOgU?featu ... detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

[youtube]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qLo-Lw6idVU?featu ... detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

[youtube]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/5T5F8DPsejs?featu ... detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

[youtube]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2xvVcNdfdow?featu ... detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
you got a problem with EA n*ggas

Heisenberg
underboss

Post by Heisenberg » February 27th, 2014, 2:09 pm

TWENTY74 wrote:Heisenberg said 440 k lol :lmao: don't even know what a black soul is if u see 1 u'll never know :tiphat:
On the One :rasta:

Heisenberg
underboss

Post by Heisenberg » February 27th, 2014, 2:13 pm

jersey devil wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:

Almighty Latin Eagles?

jersey devil
superior

Post by jersey devil » February 28th, 2014, 2:34 am

Heisenberg wrote:
jersey devil wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:

Almighty Latin Eagles?
no 440 is newark sh*t EA= elizabeth aveune

six6thdisciple
boss

Post by six6thdisciple » March 11th, 2014, 11:13 am

TWENTY74 wrote:nawl lol he slick dissing black souls bro 4:40 smh lol souls be sayin 40 dat 4 kingdoms 40 knights under the black diamond but in jail they form an alliance with black disciples or 4ch depends bkuz breeds is treys like bds III L
L
L breeds is dat the triple L the real L's so if breeds n bds together souls f*ck with who they want bkuz they the only mob to begin n stay bar none not under the 5 or 6 :tiphat: plus black souls n black Gangstas been tryna kill each other top dogs sine 80s so :tiphat:

OUTWEST POLITICS :2cents: ...I REMEBER THEY WAS TRYNA SAY YALL FACTOR INTO THAT EQUATION...SHOUT OUT OLD MAN SCOWNEY MAN :tiphat: ...

superior

Post by 424 » March 12th, 2014, 8:27 pm

TWENTY74 wrote:nawl lol he slick dissing black souls bro 4:40 smh lol souls be sayin 40 dat 4 kingdoms 40 knights under the black diamond but in jail they form an alliance with black disciples or 4ch depends bkuz breeds is treys like bds III L
L
L breeds is dat the triple L the real L's so if breeds n bds together souls f*ck with who they want bkuz they the only mob to begin n stay bar none not under the 5 or 6 :tiphat: plus black souls n black Gangstas been tryna kill each other top dogs sine 80s so :tiphat:
:2cents:

B126D
superior

Post by B126D » March 13th, 2014, 11:21 am

K-DAWG wrote:That's part of the reason I ain't with it no more . My O.G. was is a snake and you should never pillow talk to a b*tch especially if your lil homie gave you the ho* . b*tch was infatuated with a player and soon as the sh*t went bad she told me some sh*t she shouldn't have been privy to .
You a hypocrite. I see u like to clown out of town n*ggas for being B/C but you did the same sh*t too and only cause you was a peon you not F*ck*n with it no more. I know young n*ggas like u yall watch every hood documentary you can to gain knowledge. This is all u do everyday huh is watch gang sh*t :cmon: .

oog

Post by » March 13th, 2014, 3:36 pm

B126D wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:That's part of the reason I ain't with it no more . My O.G. was is a snake and you should never pillow talk to a b*tch especially if your lil homie gave you the ho* . b*tch was infatuated with a player and soon as the sh*t went bad she told me some sh*t she shouldn't have been privy to .
You a hypocrite. I see u like to clown out of town n*ggas for being B/C but you did the same sh*t too and only cause you was a peon you not F*ck*n with it no more. I know young n*ggas like u yall watch every hood documentary you can to gain knowledge. This is all u do everyday huh is watch gang sh*t :cmon: .
Ace Satchi come on bro you don't know all my reasons for not continuing with Genocide . I have plenty not just that and I said that's one . My O.G. ex homeboy and I started our own hood . He was from Naybors . I never claimed an out of state set so kiss my a$$ Mr. never seen Athens Park . 2 you the peon that said you go along with whatever your big homies tell you and you was put on in jail . So that mean the neighborhood you from not even APB . We meaning my big homie started this in my teens so do you really think I'd still be gang banging at 30 years old ? 3 you don't like me cool,but this obsession is weird . I'm not giving 3 f*cks about you so cut the sh*t .