South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

oog

South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Post by » January 28th, 2014, 3:14 pm

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8JGg_iFuvIQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
Dude's been BD sense the early 90's should they even be representing a 6 point star ?
[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/WT1PWmXBWrg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/654y49mLIcE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

Heisenberg
underboss

Re: South west Houston Black Disciple's rep 6 and say folk

Post by Heisenberg » January 28th, 2014, 3:35 pm

K-DAWG wrote:[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8JGg_iFuvIQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
Dude's been BD sense the early 90's should they even be representing a 6 point star ?
[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/WT1PWmXBWrg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/654y49mLIcE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
yea they rep the 6

NUAFRAKANRBG
underboss

Post by NUAFRAKANRBG » January 29th, 2014, 12:58 am

YEAH BD'S ARE FOLKS BUT THESE DUDES SPITTIN' GD LIT AND ACTING LIKE GD'S! :wtf: BUT THEN AGAIN MOST DOWN SOUTH BD'S DO EXCEPT FOR THE ONES IN ARKANSAS WHERE THEY DEEP AT.

oog

Post by » January 29th, 2014, 1:12 am

How he act like a GD ?

NUAFRAKANRBG
underboss

Post by NUAFRAKANRBG » January 29th, 2014, 1:31 am

K-DAWG wrote:How he act like a GD ?
HE WAS SPITTIN GD LIT LIKE MAC, MONEY, MURDER, 360, AND 720. I SAID GD BUT I SHOULD SAID BGD BECAUSE BOSS MAN SOUND LIKE HE SHOOTIN KNOWLEDGE FROM EARLY '90'S. THE COLOR BANGIN SHOWS IT AS WELL.

NUAFRAKANRBG
underboss

Post by NUAFRAKANRBG » January 29th, 2014, 1:33 am

NUAFRAKANRBG wrote:
HE WAS SPITTIN GD LIT LIKE MAC, MONEY, MURDER, 360, AND 720. I SAID GD BUT I SHOULD SAID BGD BECAUSE BOSS MAN SOUND LIKE HE SHOOTIN KNOWLEDGE FROM EARLY '90'S. THE COLOR BANGIN SHOWS IT AS WELL.
WITH THAT BEING SAID, I AIN'T SAYING HE'S FAKE OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT BRUH.

oog

Post by » January 29th, 2014, 1:36 am

NUAFRAKANRBG wrote:
NUAFRAKANRBG wrote:
It don't bother me he in a whole other part of town and I really don't care for kats claiming other city and states organizations like that .

NUAFRAKANRBG
underboss

Post by NUAFRAKANRBG » January 29th, 2014, 2:53 am

K-DAWG wrote:
NUAFRAKANRBG wrote:
NUAFRAKANRBG wrote:
It don't bother me he in a whole other part of town and I really don't care for kats claiming other city and states organizations like that .
FASHO, I FEEL YA ON DAT BOSS! BECAUSE FROM MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, YOU DON'T GET THE SAME RESPECT AS THE HOMIES/GUYS FROM THE LAND. IT AIN'T LIKE THAT ALL THE TIME BUT IT'S LIKE THAT OFTEN ESPECIALLY NOWADAYS.

oog

Post by » January 29th, 2014, 2:58 am

That's part of the reason I ain't with it no more . My O.G. was is a snake and you should never pillow talk to a b*tch especially if your lil homie gave you the ho* . b*tch was infatuated with a player and soon as the sh*t went bad she told me some sh*t she shouldn't have been privy to .

NUAFRAKANRBG
underboss

Post by NUAFRAKANRBG » January 31st, 2014, 2:47 am

K-DAWG wrote:That's part of the reason I ain't with it no more . My O.G. was is a snake and you should never pillow talk to a b*tch especially if your lil homie gave you the ho* . b*tch was infatuated with a player and soon as the sh*t went bad she told me some sh*t she shouldn't have been privy to .
:wtf: DAMN, THAT'S f*cked UP HOMES! SOME ho* a$$ sh*t TO THE FULLEST! THE DUDE WHO PUT ME AND MY BOYS ON THE DEMO, GOT SENT TO THE FEDS. THE NEXT BROTHER WAS A GREEDY, DISRESPECTFUL MOTHERFUCKER WHO THOUGHT WE "COUNTRY a$$ COONS" (HIS WORDS) SHOULD'VE BEEN :bow: FOR JUST BEING ASSOCIATED WITH THE "NATION".WE SENT THAT SON OF A b*tch SENT BACK UP NORTH BUT THE DAMAGE WAS ALREADY DONE. :smh:

Kamau_88xx
superior

Post by Kamau_88xx » February 5th, 2014, 12:30 pm

Nd I bet dz yo "potnas" huh .u went to school u kno all dz boys all dem yo potnas woodfair but u had to cum online to see if they suppose to rep da six .cum on na

oog

Post by » February 5th, 2014, 12:35 pm

I told you you was a bopping a$$ stalker thinking about me . Lmao .

oog

Post by » February 5th, 2014, 12:39 pm

Cocaine wrote:Nd I bet dz yo "potnas" huh .u went to school u kno all dz boys all dem yo potnas woodfair but u had to cum online to see if they suppose to rep da six .cum on na
If you knew anything sense you say I google sh*t you would know Z-Ro acknowledging the six because of this guy and others from Wood Fair stupid a$$ . The question was do Chicago Black Disciples represent the six ? Stupid a$$ I'm not a Disciple so why would I know ?

Kamau_88xx
superior

Post by Kamau_88xx » February 5th, 2014, 1:10 pm

K-DAWG wrote:
Cocaine wrote:Nd I bet dz yo "potnas" huh .u went to school u kno all dz boys all dem yo potnas woodfair but u had to cum online to see if they suppose to rep da six .cum on na
If you knew anything sense you say I google sh*t you would know Z-Ro acknowledging the six because of this guy and others from Wood Fair stupid a$$ . The question was do Chicago Black Disciples represent the six ? Stupid a$$ I'm not a Disciple so why would I know ?

If anythang nigguh shud of wantd to beat da fuk outta ro for sayn dat sh*t ,like erybdy else ,nigguh erybdy in houston kno ro be into it wit "his side " mo den a lil bit . Which is y he was always on dat 1deep fuk all y'all murder on my enemies sh*t ,u Cudnt find it on google so da hood up is da next best thang .

oog

Post by » February 5th, 2014, 2:39 pm

You don't know what you talking about and it's obvious . All the Hoovers rode the 6 especially back then but you a buster bopping a$$ n*gga on here misinterpreting song lyrics . Ro never had a reason to diss his label mates . Why the f*ck would he diss the 6 and not the 5 riding Bloods ? Dumb a$$ smarting up you make no sense . You post more videos and google sh*t than anybody on this sh*t .

Kamau_88xx
superior

Post by Kamau_88xx » February 6th, 2014, 12:24 pm

K-DAWG wrote:You don't know what you talking about and it's obvious . All the Hoovers rode the 6 especially back then but you a buster bopping a$$ n*gga on here misinterpreting song lyrics . Ro never had a reason to diss his label mates . Why the f*ck would he diss the 6 and not the 5 riding Bloods ? Dumb a$$ smarting up you make no sense . You post more videos and google sh*t than anybody on this sh*t .

U fake ,idgaf wut u talm bot ,when boys feel like they wanna speak up nd correct u nd get out they jerry springer mode ,den it a shut u up ,I kno u not frm houston ,u dnt have no understandin of our saying,u repeatn sh*t u heard on here ,maybe frm previous houston nigguhz on here ,but idgaf wut u sayn ,u talm bot buster bopper nd all dis ole other sh*t ,u goin too hard over sumn u supposedly dnt care for ,u remind me of dem same Bay Area nigguhz who kept tryna understand gangs in houston ,maybe bkuz u dnt cum frm areas where dis sh*t is common knowledge .but wut I kno is u messy nd u jus wanna clown ,dis is your humor ,it's funny to u ,dat u can act like a houston nigguh nd nobdy kno ,das y ery chance u get u eager to prove yo "loyalties" wether it's da soufside of houston ,or southern United States .known u not frm ether 1..

Oh nd zro made dat song in 2006 .maybe u ain get a chance to google dat yet

Kamau_88xx
superior

Post by Kamau_88xx » February 6th, 2014, 12:39 pm

K-DAWG wrote:You don't know what you talking about and it's obvious . All the Hoovers rode the 6 especially back then but you a buster bopping a$$ n*gga on here misinterpreting song lyrics . Ro never had a reason to diss his label mates . Why the f*ck would he diss the 6 and not the 5 riding Bloods ? Dumb a$$ smarting up you make no sense . You post more videos and google sh*t than anybody on this sh*t .
Houston is abk ,"y da fuk wud he diss da 6?" Wut loyalties do he have to da six ?1min u was sayn he crakkn da six to aknowlege da BDz ,b4 dat u sed he did it cuz he represent da six ... Zro dnt rep no six ,dem nigguhz is 5200 ,6crakkn 5crakn.. U talm bot crak is a "crip word " nd pop is "blood wrd" it's obvious u a hood up nigguh .

oog

Post by » February 6th, 2014, 1:27 pm

That song ain't from 2006 stupid a$$ . Got to be 2001 or some sh*t . That album came out before he was on Rap A Lot . His first album on the Lot came out in 04 . Second I'm older than you new booty fake banger I been in these Houston streets and know the lingo especially from back then . I didn't even read the first sh*t replied cuz I don't care just the last sentence . You not from the south side and I'm not going to keep going back and forth with you . You don't know what you talking about and I just proved it . You claim you from Houston but don't know Z-Ro was riding for the 6 fucking idiot . Maybe you need to go listen Grace giving it up to the 6 if you even know who that is . How you don't know the guy I posted is beyond me ? Maybe you need to use google more because you obviously posting all these old school songs from there . You said June 27th was trash :facepalm: why am I even talking to you ?

StillGangsta
underboss

Post by StillGangsta » February 6th, 2014, 3:11 pm

This cocaine n*gga is slow :lol:

KDawg told you to catch a square n*gga yall in the same city go see that man n*gga and quit bumpin online all the damn time.

SailinDaSouth
captain

Post by SailinDaSouth » February 8th, 2014, 9:19 pm

DAMN WHEN COCAINE AND K-DAWG START PLEXIN ON HERE? YA'LL NXGGAZ BOTH KNOW WHAT THE f*ck IS GOING ON IN THE H, YA'LL FROM TWO DIFFERENT SIDES SO OF COURSE YA'LL GONNA HAVE DIFFERENT OPINIONS ABOUT SHXT…BUT STILL