Whats all the real right Blood hoods in the south

Zoediak1804
prince

Re: Whats all the real right Blood hoods in the south

Post by Zoediak1804 » April 26th, 2014, 8:01 am

sets are droppin real quikk, dat blood sh*t ova bruh. n*ggas right now are either reppin homegrown or hybrid

KuntrySwan
associate

Post by KuntrySwan » April 26th, 2014, 9:07 am

laylo357magnum wrote:In SC I can give only official west setts cause to me NY just like any other OT state they never was officially blood until they started reaching to Cali hoods. That 5 is for the people. What the f*ck is real right anyway? Shitt sounds dumb

I know TTP, 62Brim, Eastside Piru(CAP in Compton),135 Piru, Outlaw 30, NHB, (not sure if Elm & Mob are official) all these sets get overlooked because gshine just put anybody & their grandma on that's why they were all running around snitching on each other.
Yea I've never heard the term,but SC is flooded with UBN sets...

KuntrySwan
associate

Post by KuntrySwan » April 26th, 2014, 9:09 am

Many ni89as have never heard of Alpine Al,but I'm tellin yu my niggs,It's gets gnarly in my neck of the woods.We bl89ded to the dirt.Nobody f*cks around with Alpine Swans

_brolic_
superior

Post by _brolic_ » April 26th, 2014, 2:58 pm

Only Blood set I know who's been making any noise for while round here in MS is some set out of Canton. Still, they sure as hell don't bang in Jackson cuz either the GD's or VL's would eat them alive

1831 red dog
fresh meat

Post by 1831 red dog » June 18th, 2014, 3:33 am

831 red dog mafia east side Bompton Piru! Shout out to fruit town n*gga woop woop! f*ck that other sh*t n*ggas talkin we down in the south breeding! West up or vest up, ru up or get chewed up
banging out the left side on all yall n*ggas from GA to NC

Ck even on my P day, Bk even on my b day n*gga!
smmK fuk sex money murder, guns up on them p*ssy n*ggas!

1831 red dog
fresh meat

Post by 1831 red dog » June 18th, 2014, 3:34 am

1831 red dog mafia east side Bompton Piru! Shout out to fruit town n*gga woop woop! f*ck that other sh*t n*ggas talkin we down in the south breeding! West up or vest up, ru up or get chewed up
banging out the left side on all yall n*ggas from GA to NC

Ck even on my P day, Bk even on my b day n*gga!
smmK fuk sex money murder, guns up on them p*ssy n*ggas!

1831 red dog
fresh meat

Post by 1831 red dog » June 18th, 2014, 3:44 am

1831 red dog mafia east side Bompton Piru! Shout out to fruit town n*gga woop woop! f*ck that other sh*t n*ggas talkin we down in the south breeding! West up or vest up, ru up or get chewed up
Ck even on my p-day, Bk even on my b-day you smell me?
Guns up on any smm n*gga fukk them pussys!

And we banging out the left on all you n*ggas, 10 up to my ru's I p that n*gga lo kee, OYG, getting sh*t BRACKIN from GA to NC! 1612.... 31 down.... bimbo

PrinceRED254
colonel

Post by PrinceRED254 » June 23rd, 2014, 10:56 am

LILTXXN wrote:B real
Define "real right"? Because what both Blood Gangs like U.B.N & West Coast Neighborhood Bloods seem to be doing is wrong from my point of view... And y'all seem lost & confused as hell especially if you not from California or an original member of the U.B.N.

1Million
oog

Post by 1Million » June 23rd, 2014, 2:34 pm

PrinceRED254 wrote:
Define "real right"? Because what both Blood Gangs like U.B.N & West Coast Neighborhood Bloods seem to be doing is wrong from my point of view... And y'all seem lost & confused as hell especially if you not from California or an original member of the U.B.N.
I don't know why you think UBN is something special. Bloods been down here for like 40 years, why would they follow something that started in the 90s? How you gonna call them confused? They could say the same about y'all.

PrinceRED254
colonel

Post by PrinceRED254 » June 23rd, 2014, 5:00 pm

Million$Mojado wrote:
PrinceRED254 wrote:
I don't know why you think UBN is something special. Bloods been down here for like 40 years, why would they follow something that started in the 90s? How you gonna call them confused? They could say the same about y'all.
Nah, I said both U.B.N Blood's & West Coast Blood's are confused. I hate the U.B.N & West Coast Blood's Gang. sh*t, I hate all gangs them shits stupid.

BlaccCEO
captain

Post by BlaccCEO » June 23rd, 2014, 11:09 pm

LILTXXN wrote:well what real hoods are down here meaning kali n ny... n wat hoods n sets are in ga
Wow since when did New York have a real Blood gang and by real I am suspecting dude meant official?

But like KickDoe said many of the gangs in the South are now homegrown, hybrid or just robbing or trapping cliques. The South is a different breed of creature and each region in the South has its own way of doing things. You can't group the whole South in one lil neat box. You got to respect the city, the area, the state and the region of the South for its on get down. What roll in one city might be completely different from another city even in the same state. What I do know is n*ggas speaking ignorant sh*t like muthafuckas who ain't never been anywhere about n*ggas in the South are some simps, busters, country bumpkins and followers would be the first n*ggas running back home like some bitches if they talked that sh*t in the South or having their bodies shipped back to where they are from.

yungbl27d
associate

Post by yungbl27d » June 24th, 2014, 1:03 pm

PrinceRED254 wrote:
wym Buz ima neighBorh27d BL27D wym we xonfused

BigbadBooma
fresh meat

Post by BigbadBooma » October 11th, 2015, 9:01 am

Yo 5traight up im a travelling Blood homie ive been to 5everal different 5et5 and really nigga5 Bang different i 5ee dont matter long a5 u know where it originated from .im from N.Barolina Blood West Trade Mafia we Bang Red all day needle55 to 5ay i try to learn a5 muxh €knoledge a5 po55ible from the Big homie5 from the 5et....5ome feedBaxk

TweakSquad
fresh meat

Post by TweakSquad » October 23rd, 2015, 12:43 pm

I don't know too much about blood politics, so I ain't sure if this really answers your question, but Northside Birmingham is ate up with bloods

superior

Post by 441 » October 23rd, 2015, 1:30 pm

laylo357magnum wrote:In SC I can give only official west setts cause to me NY just like any other OT state they never was officially blood until they started reaching to Cali hoods. That 5 is for the people. What the f*ck is real right anyway? Shitt sounds dumb

I know TTP, 62Brim, Eastside Piru(CAP in Compton),135 Piru, Outlaw 30, NHB, (not sure if Elm & Mob are official) all these sets get overlooked because gshine just put anybody & their grandma on that's why they were all running around snitching on each other.
My dude there's way more UBN blood sets then there are W/C blood sets.. You gotta go upstate SC to see all the W/C sets.. Even the Ru's ride the 5 down here and are on that homegrown tip. But SC does have there fair share of Cali sets but if you compare them to the UBN it's a no contest.

SolidT15th
colonel

Post by SolidT15th » October 23rd, 2015, 1:58 pm

Them damu's in Birmingham are mostly 62 or 67 HPB....thing w them is that ALOT of them cats flipped from GD,same story in mobile ..some of they OG's was Gd's in the 90s

FlintRiver23
prospect

Post by FlintRiver23 » October 29th, 2015, 11:52 pm

B126D wrote:
LILTXXN wrote:well what real hoods are down here meaning kali n ny... n wat hoods n sets are in ga
Nobody here respect Georgia n*ggas. n*ggas only speak on Georgia when it comes to drugs, females, clothes. Gang wise na.

TN loaded with Cali hoods.

Every side of Nashville goes hard but in this order North, East, South, West.

North side, where i'm from Bordeaux, n*ggas die EVERYDAY. Shooting up houses with kids in them. A serial killer was running loose not to long ago out there don't know if they caught him or not. Its extremely small like for ex: You got Salem Town(TTP) & Cheatham projects(rollin 40) they right across the street from each other. And right down the street is Dodge city Projects(HGCs) and then once you cross Martin Luther King bridge keep going straight you end up close to Haynes area(Haynes Manor(Bloods), Haynes Park(rollin), Haynes Garden(bloods/GDs).

Bloods
Athens Park(mainly 127th & 126th)
BHB I've only met 5 line but heard there could be others
Skyline
Treetop
FT Brim/ HP Brim
Leuders
NHP
Circle City( met this OG on lockdown showed me pics of his hood back when he lived in cali)
Campenella(met a gal claimin this don't know if she was offical though - can never really tell with females)

Rips
Harlem Rollin 30s
98s
Kitchen
Grape st
107 52 hoover
Avalon
Playboys
8 trays

Miscellaneous
GDs/VLs/ Met a white boy from the N.O. claimin Royals.
SS-13
Asian Locs
KPGs
APGS(Asian/African Pride)
A few Neo Nazi's not deep though
The further east you end up in good ole boy counties KKK and ABH type ish. Also the further east you go the less blacks you see unless one born and raised there might be an inbred though.

They tore the projects down so n*ggas moving out of county your neighbor could be an OG, banger/member, or a mexican. EVERYBODY In Nashville is Gang Affiliated.

Nashville is Crip City Lok, we The deepest Hxxvers and Crips run Nashville streets

Niiggaaaaa
prince

Post by Niiggaaaaa » November 2nd, 2015, 4:17 am

:rip2: this thread. i think dat UBN bullshit made things confusing.

superior

Post by 441 » March 7th, 2016, 8:18 pm

Come out to Sumter over there on East Side Boulevard nothing but Shine n*ggas..

yungbl27d
associate

Post by yungbl27d » March 10th, 2016, 2:48 pm

whk27p rxllin 20 NhB in atlanta n if is deep txxhttp://thehoodup.com/board/posting.php?mode=reply&f=25&t=97062#