Black P. Stones in the South

User avatar
NUAFRAKANRBG
underboss
Posts: 1030
Joined: April 2nd, 2011, 11:48 pm

Re: Black P. Stones in the South

Post by NUAFRAKANRBG » November 10th, 2013, 5:59 pm

AllidoisFIN wrote:Goodie Mob and some of Dungeon Fam is Moes so is Jody Breeze so the definatly in GA.
FASHO? BECAUSE FROM WHAT I KNOW THEY WERE JUST APART OF THE NGE/5%ER MOVEMENT THAT WAS BIG IN THE ATL BACK IN THE DAY.

69MurdaMob
captain
Posts: 401
Joined: November 9th, 2013, 3:23 pm

Re: Black P. Stones in the South

Post by 69MurdaMob » November 10th, 2013, 7:59 pm

ChiefMalikCrazy wrote:Yall got any in your town/city?
Raleigh Egypt we got some Terror Town Stones and Jungles its rare that i see them

AllidoisFIN
captain
Posts: 484
Joined: October 16th, 2013, 6:21 pm

Re: Black P. Stones in the South

Post by AllidoisFIN » November 10th, 2013, 8:42 pm

NUAFRAKANRBG wrote:
AllidoisFIN wrote:Goodie Mob and some of Dungeon Fam is Moes so is Jody Breeze so the definatly in GA.
FASHO? BECAUSE FROM WHAT I KNOW THEY WERE JUST APART OF THE NGE/5%ER MOVEMENT THAT WAS BIG IN THE ATL BACK IN THE DAY.
I can't think of the song and I Remember 2 songs where they reference 360 and one where Gipp says "pyramid boy" and El Rukn but the one I'm thinking of Khujo say "we ain't no 5%er we 360 like this full circle". Watch the I'm Set video and where they are on a roof and blue fire goes around them you will see. Plus their booklets from their CDs u can tell. Look at Ceelo. Think Gods hand over the Devils or Right over left.

User avatar
Soke
captain
Posts: 486
Joined: June 5th, 2007, 10:59 am

Re: Black P. Stones in the South

Post by Soke » November 13th, 2013, 5:37 am

Never seen or even heard anything about a Stone down here(SoFLa). Only Fin n*ggas that's really down here are the Kings.

FlintRiver23
prospect
Posts: 64
Joined: October 30th, 2013, 6:26 pm

Re: Black P. Stones in the South

Post by FlintRiver23 » November 13th, 2013, 2:03 pm

THERE REALLY AINT ANY BLAC P STONES IN THE SOUTH , EXCEPT FOR THOSE P STONE BLOODS

t-townvillan662
fresh meat
Posts: 3
Joined: November 14th, 2013, 5:23 pm

Re: Black P. Stones in the South

Post by t-townvillan662 » November 14th, 2013, 7:05 pm

ChiefMalikCrazy wrote:Yall got any in your town/city?
How I get down with them stones

t-townvillan662
fresh meat
Posts: 3
Joined: November 14th, 2013, 5:23 pm

Re: Black P. Stones in the South

Post by t-townvillan662 » November 14th, 2013, 7:08 pm

Trying get put down right way

User avatar
NUAFRAKANRBG
underboss
Posts: 1030
Joined: April 2nd, 2011, 11:48 pm

Re: Black P. Stones in the South

Post by NUAFRAKANRBG » December 16th, 2013, 11:22 pm

AllidoisFIN wrote:
NUAFRAKANRBG wrote:
AllidoisFIN wrote:Goodie Mob and some of Dungeon Fam is Moes so is Jody Breeze so the definatly in GA.
FASHO? BECAUSE FROM WHAT I KNOW THEY WERE JUST APART OF THE NGE/5%ER MOVEMENT THAT WAS BIG IN THE ATL BACK IN THE DAY.
I can't think of the song and I Remember 2 songs where they reference 360 and one where Gipp says "pyramid boy" and El Rukn but the one I'm thinking of Khujo say "we ain't no 5%er we 360 like this full circle". Watch the I'm Set video and where they are on a roof and blue fire goes around them you will see. Plus their booklets from their CDs u can tell. Look at Ceelo. Think Gods hand over the Devils or Right over left.
DAMN, THAT IS BPS LIT THEY SPEAKIN' LAWD! IF THEY STONE, I WONDER HOW THEY GET PLUGGED BECAUSE TO MY KNOWLEDGE ,THE BROTHERS AIN'T BEEN IN ATL TOO LONG!
FlintRiver23 wrote:THERE REALLY AINT ANY BLAC P STONES IN THE SOUTH , EXCEPT FOR THOSE P STONE BLOODS
NAH CUH, BPS IS SMALL BUT THEY HAVE GUYS IN EVERY SOUTHERN STATE EXCEPT FOR MAYBE LOUISIANA AND SOUTH CAROLINA.
t-townvillan662 wrote:
ChiefMalikCrazy wrote:Yall got any in your town/city?
How I get down with them stones
SHID, YOU GOTTA MOVE AROUND AND BUMP INTO EM MANE. THAT'S ALL I COULD TELL YA. :2cents:

User avatar
King_Rasta
prospect
Posts: 52
Joined: June 2nd, 2013, 11:56 pm

Re: Black P. Stones in the South

Post by King_Rasta » December 18th, 2013, 4:35 pm

ALKQN, BPSN, and Insane VLs in jacksonville

Hue5toneMoB5ter
fresh meat
Posts: 20
Joined: May 31st, 2017, 9:43 pm

Re: Black P. Stones in the South

Post by Hue5toneMoB5ter » May 31st, 2017, 10:46 pm

https://youtu.be/diRKLo_b_gE I'm back with a new account

Post Reply