Hou5toneMob5ter
superior

Re: Black P. Stones in the South

Post by Hou5toneMob5ter » August 21st, 2013, 12:32 pm

King_Rasta
prospect

Post by King_Rasta » August 21st, 2013, 11:31 pm

Yeah, one of my King brothers knows a stone, i met the guy once in a club in Savannah so he's either from GA or SC.... No doubt there's stones out here

YoloHustle
prospect

Post by YoloHustle » September 1st, 2013, 6:11 pm

I heard of some in the state but they so far up north they're almost in PA

ChiefMalikCrazy
underboss

Post by ChiefMalikCrazy » September 1st, 2013, 8:05 pm

Key 20 moe. That sh*t was fire, rns. Ones need to demo outside of this site and set up a line of communication. I'm moe from Brooklyn, NY. :tiphat:

oog

Post by » September 1st, 2013, 11:25 pm

You want to connect with the South when you just was shitting on n*gga's here wtf weirdo ?

ChiefMalikCrazy
underboss

Post by ChiefMalikCrazy » September 2nd, 2013, 3:54 am

K-DAWG wrote:You want to connect with the South when you just was shitting on n*gga's here wtf weirdo ?
They moes so they not weirdos, they the brothers f*ggot. :killself:

oog

Post by » September 2nd, 2013, 12:29 pm

So cuz he identify as a moe he not a weirdo ? No way in hell I'd link up with a Ny Crip n*gga especially if he was just shitting on my region . Who you calling faggit ? You sh*t on the west and south but now you want connect to a coast that you don't respect . Why ?

ChiefMalikCrazy
underboss

Post by ChiefMalikCrazy » September 2nd, 2013, 11:32 pm

K-DAWG wrote:So cuz he identify as a moe he not a weirdo ?
:tiphat:

Zone6Hooli
prospect

Post by Zone6Hooli » September 2nd, 2013, 11:50 pm

King_Rasta wrote:Yeah, one of my King brothers knows a stone, i met the guy once in a club in Savannah so he's either from GA or SC.... No doubt there's stones out here
I've met some kings in Gwinnett, all were G friendly. Any chance you're from the duluth/norcross/lilburn area??

If so, you know Leigh... in Coffee correctional?

Six, D, Big Chris, MD, Micah.

Wild 100s Chris
superior

Post by Wild 100s Chris » September 3rd, 2013, 2:34 am

moes ain't really deep outside chicago

only vice lords and gds deep

dirt2100
fresh meat

Post by dirt2100 » September 4th, 2013, 7:53 am

where all the GD's at. hmu.

Zone6Hooli
prospect

Post by Zone6Hooli » September 4th, 2013, 5:08 pm

dirt2100 wrote:where all the GD's at. hmu.
You live in GA... Walk outside.

NutsackWeezy
prospect

Post by NutsackWeezy » September 4th, 2013, 5:29 pm

Zone6Hooli wrote:
Shout out my CVL homies in Savanna where the Cali based bloods in Atlanta/Georgia

Chi-Raq
colonel

Post by Chi-Raq » September 4th, 2013, 5:35 pm

If it wasnt no G's that sh*t dont count ...flat out !!! f*ck where u from that sh*t really matters

Its alot of pork eating homosexuals in the south ...not saying all are cuz N*ggaz quick to jump on that comment ..but we all know MOes dont draw on either !!!!!!!

And i agree with wild 100s Chris ..if your talking about Black P stones ..thats not really major outisde of Chicago especialy not in south ...Most them N*ggaz never even heard of that in areas ive been too , and i have family all ove rthe south .!!!!!!!!!

dirt2100
fresh meat

Post by dirt2100 » September 5th, 2013, 3:07 pm

Zone6Hooli wrote:
mayne i live in bermuda. i used to live in GA. yu folks?

NUAFRAKANRBG
underboss

Post by NUAFRAKANRBG » September 7th, 2013, 8:43 pm

MISSISSIPPI FOR SURE. :2cents:

King_Rasta
prospect

Post by King_Rasta » November 4th, 2013, 12:20 pm

Zone6Hooli wrote:
King_Rasta wrote:Yeah, one of my King brothers knows a stone, i met the guy once in a club in Savannah so he's either from GA or SC.... No doubt there's stones out here
I've met some kings in Gwinnett, all were G friendly. Any chance you're from the duluth/norcross/lilburn area??

Just saw this, haven't been on in a while. But nah i don't know any of them, I'm not from Atlanta. I'm in the savannah area and just moved here only 2 1/2 years ago, i got almost a year left here. But nah I don't know any of those names you just quoted. When you say the Kings in Gwinnett were G friendly, as in 7-4's?
I got crowned in Florida, i lived further south than here, right on the GA/FL border. But since i been here i know the Savannah kings and Hinesville and 2 from Chi in the Boro. It surprised me how country it is in the boro that i met Chi n*ggas

AllidoisFIN
captain

Post by AllidoisFIN » November 4th, 2013, 8:06 pm

King_Rasta wrote:
Zone6Hooli wrote:

Just saw this, haven't been on in a while. But nah i don't know any of them, I'm not from Atlanta. I'm in the savannah area and just moved here only 2 1/2 years ago, i got almost a year left here. But nah I don't know any of those names you just quoted. When you say the Kings in Gwinnett were G friendly, as in 7-4's?
I got crowned in Florida, i lived further south than here, right on the GA/FL border. But since i been here i know the Savannah kings and Hinesville and 2 from Chi in the Boro. It surprised me how country it is in the boro that i met Chi n*ggas
I was crowned in FL but down south. Where I was at was mostly KM/C not BL. Regardless ADR. Behold.

King_Rasta
prospect

Post by King_Rasta » November 4th, 2013, 11:34 pm

AllidoisFIN wrote:
King_Rasta wrote:
Zone6Hooli wrote:

I was crowned in FL but down south. Where I was at was mostly KM/C not BL. Regardless ADR. Behold.
Yeah, so are you down like Central FL tampa orlando aarea or south fl like broward miami area