Atlanta Bloods SUWOOO!

InFrAReDHitman
associate
Posts: 109
Joined: February 27th, 2013, 7:34 pm

Atlanta Bloods SUWOOO!

Post by InFrAReDHitman » February 28th, 2013, 7:30 pm

Calling all hoods Edgewood, English Avenue(f*ck them krabz), Elmwood Park, Bankhead, East Atlanta, Downtown ATL(my region)
G-Shine Bloods
Downtown Trapper Piru'z
Avenue Park Piru
Yung Dipset
Young Squad Mafia
Murda M.O.B.
Bounty Hunna Bloodz

Proud&True
major
Posts: 550
Joined: December 22nd, 2012, 1:26 am

Re: Atlanta Bloods SUWOOO!

Post by Proud&True » March 1st, 2013, 3:13 pm

Boi stoooop.

InFrAReDHitman
associate
Posts: 109
Joined: February 27th, 2013, 7:34 pm

Re: Atlanta Bloods SUWOOO!

Post by InFrAReDHitman » March 1st, 2013, 6:29 pm

Proud&True wrote:Boi stoooop.
You blood right??? trow yo sett up... you might not think im legit cuz i forgot a kouple setts.. but banging in the A confusing..

King1211Face
fresh meat
Posts: 15
Joined: February 28th, 2013, 8:32 pm

Re: Atlanta Bloods SUWOOO!

Post by King1211Face » March 2nd, 2013, 1:22 am

InFrAReDHitman wrote:
Proud&True wrote:Boi stoooop.
You blood right??? trow yo sett up... you might not think im legit cuz i forgot a kouple setts.. but banging in the A confusing..
Dis nigka ain't Blood. He Almighty u can see dat plain as day in his profile. And sh*t say right over left so he Finball but don't know what dat /// mean.

InFrAReDHitman
associate
Posts: 109
Joined: February 27th, 2013, 7:34 pm

Re: Atlanta Bloods SUWOOO!

Post by InFrAReDHitman » March 2nd, 2013, 10:37 am

King1211Face wrote:
InFrAReDHitman wrote:
Proud&True wrote:Boi stoooop.
You blood right??? trow yo sett up... you might not think im legit cuz i forgot a kouple setts.. but banging in the A confusing..
Dis nigka ain't Blood. He Almighty u can see dat plain as day in his profile. And sh*t say right over left so he Finball but don't know what dat /// mean.
I was assumin Vice Lords or sum sh*t..

SINISTA DEMON
king
Posts: 9456
Joined: August 4th, 2010, 9:29 am

Re: Atlanta Bloods SUWOOO!

Post by SINISTA DEMON » March 2nd, 2013, 6:34 pm

IF I AINT MISTAKING IFGB IS IN THE A TO WHAT SETS ARE IN MIDGEVILLE MY HOMIES WAS BOUT TO FIGHT THEM JITS BUT TURNED OUT THEM JITS WERE BLOODS & THEY FOUND OUT MY OLDER HOMIES WERE ON THAT CAUSE ONE OF THERE HOMIES HAD ON ALL BLUE SO THAT WHY THEY WAS BOUT TO POP OFF BUT AINT sh*t HAPPEN

InFrAReDHitman
associate
Posts: 109
Joined: February 27th, 2013, 7:34 pm

Re: Atlanta Bloods SUWOOO!

Post by InFrAReDHitman » March 2nd, 2013, 9:21 pm

DREAD wrote:IF I AINT MISTAKING IFGB IS IN THE A TO WHAT SETS ARE IN MIDGEVILLE MY HOMIES WAS BOUT TO FIGHT THEM JITS BUT TURNED OUT THEM JITS WERE BLOODS & THEY FOUND OUT MY OLDER HOMIES WERE ON THAT CAUSE ONE OF THERE HOMIES HAD ON ALL BLUE SO THAT WHY THEY WAS BOUT TO POP OFF BUT AINT sh*t HAPPEN
You Mean Milledgeville, GA... that's bout an hour away from ATL... the sets i heard bout ova there.. is Inglewood Family Gangster Bloods(already mentioned), Avenue Park Piru, Skyline Piru, btw Avenue Park Piru over dere lost da first generation when dey all got lokked up.. and the set branshed out into Macon and ATL, i heard about some sh*t kalled Bishop Mafia Gangster Bloods(started by some Trenton n*ggas), as far as "sh*t not popping off", in ATL sh*t's krazy.... Milledgeville is a lil suBurB... jits?? not to familiar.. sound familiar tho.. but n*ggas in Milledgeville got serious beef with Crips in Macon, i think it's Duncan Blocc vs Avenue Park Piru

Proud&True
major
Posts: 550
Joined: December 22nd, 2012, 1:26 am

Re: Atlanta Bloods SUWOOO!

Post by Proud&True » March 2nd, 2013, 10:40 pm

Dread you always mention your Blood homies why don't u get down with them instead of putting your number on here so much?

Proud&True
major
Posts: 550
Joined: December 22nd, 2012, 1:26 am

Re: Atlanta Bloods SUWOOO!

Post by Proud&True » March 2nd, 2013, 10:44 pm

I'm not VL. I am Fin but only the ones who know what /// are the only ones on here who will know what I am.

InFrAReDHitman
associate
Posts: 109
Joined: February 27th, 2013, 7:34 pm

Re: Atlanta Bloods SUWOOO!

Post by InFrAReDHitman » March 2nd, 2013, 11:21 pm

Proud&True wrote:I'm not VL. I am Fin but only the ones who know what /// are the only ones on here who will know what I am.
Sound like some kinda Folk Set..

SINISTA DEMON
king
Posts: 9456
Joined: August 4th, 2010, 9:29 am

Re: Atlanta Bloods SUWOOO!

Post by SINISTA DEMON » March 3rd, 2013, 4:05 am

Proud&True wrote:Dread you always mention your Blood homies why don't u get down with them instead of putting your number on here so much?
THE N*ggaz I MEATION ARENT WITH THAT GANG sh*t BRA THEM JITTIN BUGGZ BLOOD N*ggaz WAS ABOUT TO POP OFF ON ONE OF THERE HOMIES CAUSE HE WAS WEARING BLUE BUT AINT sh*t POP OFF CAUSE MY OLDER HOMIE ALREADY TOLD THEM WHAT IT IS

King1211Face
fresh meat
Posts: 15
Joined: February 28th, 2013, 8:32 pm

Re: Atlanta Bloods SUWOOO!

Post by King1211Face » March 3rd, 2013, 3:08 pm

InFrAReDHitman wrote:
Proud&True wrote:I'm not VL. I am Fin but only the ones who know what /// are the only ones on here who will know what I am.
Sound like some kinda Folk Set..
Naw mayne you must not got Finballaz around you. FIN is People Nation mob's star. The 5 point star. Nigka is Almighty.

User avatar
Zone3conleyRD
fresh meat
Posts: 18
Joined: March 13th, 2013, 7:58 pm

Re: Atlanta Bloods SUWOOO!

Post by Zone3conleyRD » March 14th, 2013, 9:42 am

U some cap bro.

ATL.hitman
prospect
Posts: 74
Joined: February 11th, 2013, 9:56 pm

Re: Atlanta Bloods SUWOOO!

Post by ATL.hitman » March 14th, 2013, 6:27 pm

Ellenwood b770d

User avatar
RedanGA#2
corporal
Posts: 276
Joined: January 13th, 2013, 2:43 pm

Re: Atlanta Bloods SUWOOO!

Post by RedanGA#2 » March 14th, 2013, 6:42 pm

ATL.hitman wrote:Ellenwood b770d
lol damn i neva seen a Blood in ellenwood

InFrAReDHitman
associate
Posts: 109
Joined: February 27th, 2013, 7:34 pm

Re: Atlanta Bloods SUWOOO!

Post by InFrAReDHitman » March 14th, 2013, 7:09 pm

ATL.hitman wrote:Ellenwood b770d
Is That da G-Shine Set that DTE n*gga.. Pesci fuk wit??

ATL.hitman
prospect
Posts: 74
Joined: February 11th, 2013, 9:56 pm

Re: Atlanta Bloods SUWOOO!

Post by ATL.hitman » March 14th, 2013, 8:58 pm

Ya we g shine. I got put on in greenville s.c

Mack Duxe
prospect
Posts: 99
Joined: March 13th, 2013, 2:42 pm

Re: Atlanta Bloods SUWOOO!

Post by Mack Duxe » March 14th, 2013, 10:09 pm

wut is G shine?

InFrAReDHitman
associate
Posts: 109
Joined: February 27th, 2013, 7:34 pm

Re: Atlanta Bloods SUWOOO!

Post by InFrAReDHitman » March 14th, 2013, 10:51 pm

Mack Duxe wrote:wut is G shine?
n*gga iz u falseklaimin or did u just join the gang....

Mack Duxe
prospect
Posts: 99
Joined: March 13th, 2013, 2:42 pm

Re: Atlanta Bloods SUWOOO!

Post by Mack Duxe » March 14th, 2013, 10:56 pm

been bl92ded wuchu tryna say

Post Reply