SOUTH CKACK DAMUS

RXX
og
Posts: 12049
Joined: December 21st, 2006, 7:36 am

Re: SOUTH CKACK DAMUS

Post by RXX » January 28th, 2009, 9:26 am

YEAH, I KNOW SOME G SHINE AND 9-3 N*ggaz FROM SUMTER, I DIDN'T KNOW SMM HAD HIT THERE THOUGH...BUT I'M NOT SURPRISED A BIT...

North To The Block
king
Posts: 9639
Joined: December 6th, 2006, 11:21 am

Re: SOUTH CKACK DAMUS

Post by North To The Block » January 28th, 2009, 12:15 pm

^^a young n*gga named "Jersey" brought dat sh*t down here, like 2-3 years ago. i remember that sh*t. hommie is probably like 18 or 19 now. dem n*ggas took over Gamecocc, i mean it wasnt no gangs out there just n*ggas reppin North Main. i think its SMM on North Main too, and shiiiit, James Village is Cripped Out...nothin but Young n*ggas tho, 9th grader and under type n*ggas. Ashley Chase Apts. Is Still Cripped Out I Think, idk, could be blood now.


Harmony Court on the E/S is and will continue to be Criped/Folked Out. hell the whole eastside has always been Crip and Folked out. might be a little bit of blood activity tho. havent seen any tho.


RedBay- idk wtf is goin on over there but n*ggas been gettin laid out..lol. i neva fucced wit Red Bay tho...


but West Side(Burnie Circle Area--->El Cheapo plus W.Oakland and Wright Street And All That, is always flamed up wen u ride thru there. When My n*gga Got Out Of Jail He Put All Dem n*ggas On G Shine, He Turned Shine wen he got locced up. i kno they still got some Locs on the West, just dont kno where.


and South Side Is A Lil Bit Of Bloods, Crips and Folks.

WUZAM
underboss
Posts: 1817
Joined: December 17th, 2008, 1:16 pm

Re: SOUTH CKACK DAMUS

Post by WUZAM » January 28th, 2009, 2:31 pm

SSD25PVB_YGBIGWHYTE wrote:AY if u a South Ckack Blood n*gga ckome in here an rep ya cktiy an ya set

YB Big Whyte
Greenville AKA Tha Ville AKA BLood Bity AKA Green Ckity, South Ckack

SSD25PVB
HPB62

62 BRIM GANG OR DONT BANG BLOOD!
One of my homiez iz 6'2 Brim HatBoy he got put on in Alabama though!

137004totheflesh
fresh meat
Posts: 4
Joined: December 5th, 2009, 9:22 pm

sixdeucebrim

Post by 137004totheflesh » December 5th, 2009, 9:35 pm

yea we down here in opelika al. auburn too. 5pit wit me
Two fingers and a thumb 6-2 harvard park brim. Redrum make my body numb look out ckuz here we come.

RXX
og
Posts: 12049
Joined: December 21st, 2006, 7:36 am

Re: SOUTH CKACK DAMUS

Post by RXX » December 6th, 2009, 3:50 pm

137004totheflesh wrote:yea we down here in opelika al. auburn too. 5pit wit me
Two fingers and a thumb 6-2 harvard park brim. Redrum make my body numb look out ckuz here we come.
YOU RIDE THE 5 BRA?

XxX
boss
Posts: 2098
Joined: July 7th, 2009, 12:29 pm

Re: SOUTH CKACK DAMUS

Post by XxX » December 7th, 2009, 5:38 pm

Rollin Owes wrote:^^a young n*gga named "Jersey" brought dat sh*t down here, like 2-3 years ago. i remember that sh*t. hommie is probably like 18 or 19 now. dem n*ggas took over Gamecocc, i mean it wasnt no gangs out there just n*ggas reppin North Main. i think its SMM on North Main too, and shiiiit, James Village is Cripped Out...nothin but Young n*ggas tho, 9th grader and under type n*ggas. Ashley Chase Apts. Is Still Cripped Out I Think, idk, could be blood now.


Harmony Court on the E/S is and will continue to be Criped/Folked Out. hell the whole eastside has always been Crip and Folked out. might be a little bit of blood activity tho. havent seen any tho.


RedBay- idk wtf is goin on over there but n*ggas been gettin laid out..lol. i neva fucced wit Red Bay tho...


but West Side(Burnie Circle Area--->El Cheapo plus W.Oakland and Wright Street And All That, is always flamed up wen u ride thru there. When My n*gga Got Out Of Jail He Put All Dem n*ggas On G Shine, He Turned Shine wen he got locced up. i kno they still got some Locs on the West, just dont kno where.


and South Side Is A Lil Bit Of Bloods, Crips and Folks.



LOL...UPDATE!

E/S / HArmoney Court= GShined Out...Folks Also, Crips Too.

W/S= Still Shined Out. Prolly Otha Blood Hoods Too...I Know GShine Forsure Tho.

RXX
og
Posts: 12049
Joined: December 21st, 2006, 7:36 am

Re: SOUTH CKACK DAMUS

Post by RXX » December 8th, 2009, 12:08 pm

XxX wrote:
Rollin Owes wrote:^^a young n*gga named "Jersey" brought dat sh*t down here, like 2-3 years ago. i remember that sh*t. hommie is probably like 18 or 19 now. dem n*ggas took over Gamecocc, i mean it wasnt no gangs out there just n*ggas reppin North Main. i think its SMM on North Main too, and shiiiit, James Village is Cripped Out...nothin but Young n*ggas tho, 9th grader and under type n*ggas. Ashley Chase Apts. Is Still Cripped Out I Think, idk, could be blood now.


Harmony Court on the E/S is and will continue to be Criped/Folked Out. hell the whole eastside has always been Crip and Folked out. might be a little bit of blood activity tho. havent seen any tho.


RedBay- idk wtf is goin on over there but n*ggas been gettin laid out..lol. i neva fucced wit Red Bay tho...


but West Side(Burnie Circle Area--->El Cheapo plus W.Oakland and Wright Street And All That, is always flamed up wen u ride thru there. When My n*gga Got Out Of Jail He Put All Dem n*ggas On G Shine, He Turned Shine wen he got locced up. i kno they still got some Locs on the West, just dont kno where.


and South Side Is A Lil Bit Of Bloods, Crips and Folks.



LOL...UPDATE!

E/S / HArmoney Court= GShined Out...Folks Also, Crips Too.

W/S= Still Shined Out. Prolly Otha Blood Hoods Too...I Know GShine Forsure Tho.

:lol:

User avatar
King 5^tarblood
fresh meat
Posts: 3
Joined: February 17th, 2010, 9:22 pm

Re: SOUTH CKACK DAMUS

Post by King 5^tarblood » February 17th, 2010, 9:50 pm

what5 up wit ya B^lood im re55in dat rivaside G-shine all day B^

RXX
og
Posts: 12049
Joined: December 21st, 2006, 7:36 am

Re: SOUTH CKACK DAMUS

Post by RXX » February 18th, 2010, 2:03 pm

Riverside the fucck!

westsidecriminalgang
soldier
Posts: 234
Joined: January 31st, 2010, 7:54 pm

Re: SOUTH CKACK DAMUS

Post by westsidecriminalgang » February 18th, 2010, 2:21 pm

old thread why yall n*ggas bring old sh*t back up, nothin better to do other then find old a$$ threads?

HUDDA HUDDA GANG
fresh meat
Posts: 3
Joined: February 20th, 2010, 5:32 pm

Re: SOUTH CKACK DAMUS

Post by HUDDA HUDDA GANG » February 21st, 2010, 1:23 pm

AYYY BL59D U REPPIM BRIM OR WATEVA U TLKIN BOUT UP THERE HATZ AND GATZ

Post Reply