what is the most dominant black gang in the south?

man of steel
boss

what is the most dominant black gang in the south?

Post by man of steel » October 7th, 2012, 1:40 pm

anyone?

GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT
captain

Re: what is the most dominant black gang in the south?

Post by GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT » October 7th, 2012, 4:47 pm

man of steel wrote:anyone?
BETWEEN CRIPS AND US

NightTime
captain

Post by NightTime » October 9th, 2012, 11:11 pm

in tx gds aint that deep, mexican folks are deeper then black folks, tx wise idk its 50 50 wereever u go eithes bz or cz

Chase-C
associate

Post by Chase-C » October 10th, 2012, 4:08 pm

NightTime wrote:in tx gds aint that deep, mexican folks are deeper then black folks, tx wise idk its 50 50 wereever u go eithes bz or cz
GD's deep in Houston. But they not deeper than Crips but I can't speak for the whole state but GD's and BD's deep in Houston

dook904
associate

Post by dook904 » October 10th, 2012, 5:16 pm

iono about other states but in florida da most dominant black gangs are homegrown clicks

creepycrawlinFISHHOOK69
captain

Post by creepycrawlinFISHHOOK69 » October 10th, 2012, 7:45 pm

they say gds and bds on the west . the only vicelords i ever seen was like some rogue a$$ ones runnin with bloods

murksiderock
boss

Post by murksiderock » October 11th, 2012, 8:15 am

This depends on where you at, and I've been to every southern state besides Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Florida. So based off of my experience:

Bloods are the largest numbers in VA and the Carolinas, by a wide margin.There are hardly no Fins anywhere, and there are strong pockets of Folks and Crips in all 3 states, but Bloods easily are the deepest...

Georgia is probably GD, but Bloods are runnin second...

Alabama has alota everybody, and its probably even between Bloods/Crips/GDs....

Kentucky and Tennessee have a large Folks base, even besides just GDs. Crips have numbers too, so they're second. Fins and Bloods are around...

The Sip is all Fins and Folks, and it really depends what town you in as to who's deeper. There is a few b's and c's, but they not runnin sh*t down there...

Arkansas probably has a few more Folks than Bloods, but they the top two. Dont sleep, cause Crips and Fins put in major work out here too...

Texas is large, but its mainly a Blood and Crip state, with the Crips being number 1. There's only certain areas where you'll find Fins orr Folks...

And from hearsay, OK is B's and C's, Louisiana is Fins/Folks, and Florida is big on the Folk/Blood wave. Dont get it twisted, all southern states have unaffiliated homegrowns. But the South is a megaregion, you cant generalize by asking who is the biggest in the whole south, because a 5-hr drive, like from Charlotte to Nashville for example, gives you a completely differnt scenery. The South is big homie, and all of the major sets have a home somewhere in the South...

Illuminati_Child
sergeant

Post by Illuminati_Child » October 11th, 2012, 9:22 am

murksiderock wrote:This depends on where you at, and I've been to every southern state besides Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Florida. So based off of my experience:

Bloods are the largest numbers in VA and the Carolinas, by a wide margin.There are hardly no Fins anywhere, and there are strong pockets of Folks and Crips in all 3 states, but Bloods easily are the deepest...

Kentucky and Tennessee have a large Folks base, even besides just GDs. Crips have numbers too, so they're second. Fins and Bloods are around...

The Sip is all Fins and Folks, and it really depends what town you in as to who's deeper. There is a few b's and c's, but they not runnin sh*t down there...

Arkansas probably has a few more Folks than Bloods, but they the top two. Dont sleep, cause Crips and Fins put in major work out here too...

Texas is large, but its mainly a Blood and Crip state, with the Crips being number 1. There's only certain areas where you'll find Fins orr Folks...

And from hearsay, OK is B's and C's, Louisiana is Fins/Folks, and Florida is big on the Folk/Blood wave. Dont get it twisted, all southern states have unaffiliated homegrowns. But the South is a megaregion, you cant generalize by asking who is the biggest in the whole south, because a 5-hr drive, like from Charlotte to Nashville for example, gives you a completely differnt scenery. The South is big homie, and all of the major sets have a home somewhere in the South...
Dont know where in the carolina you been but its Gs everywhere. Then bloods and crips.

murksiderock
boss

Post by murksiderock » October 11th, 2012, 9:30 am

^^^ Dont know where in Carolina You're at; where are you? I've been all thru the states, I did a 3 and a half bid down here with n*ggas from all over the state, and I stand by that, because the proof is in the pudding. I'm in Fayetteville. Where are you?

Kamau_88xx
superior

Post by Kamau_88xx » October 11th, 2012, 10:48 am

ain no Chi gangs in louisiana lyk dat .. its dwn thea but not onna scale 2 wer u can put dat on they name .. lotta nigguhz really dnt even claim gangs dwn thea ..

MurdockDrippN
underboss

Post by MurdockDrippN » November 2nd, 2012, 11:07 am

H Town mostly DAMU....u heard.....

HLPDaily419
foot soldier

Post by HLPDaily419 » November 2nd, 2012, 12:42 pm

Folkz Nation u got GDz MLDz SDZ Ambros Two6 Almighty IGz & BDz in diferent citiez

Slide
prince

Post by Slide » November 2nd, 2012, 2:23 pm

murksiderock wrote: Louisiana is Fins/Folks
Say murk...Louisiana got way more Bs and Cs than Chi Mobs. Always have - not a whole lotta Chicago influence until recent years. But being close to Mississippi I heard Fins/Folks is making inroads into Louisiana these days.

But them Bloods and Crips hold it down in the Boot on the streets and in prison along wit homegrown gangs.

Shotarasta24
fresh meat

Post by Shotarasta24 » November 2nd, 2012, 4:28 pm

Arkansas- we deep with FOLKS and B's some C's we divide by the side of the river you own. Folks run the Northside

Lord Geechee
lieutenant

Post by Lord Geechee » November 4th, 2012, 12:38 pm

For some reason Southern Dudes love them GD's, i see that six with rakes & 74 every where dwn huur, shid seems dese cats just like how that sh*t looks, cuzz they be like aye Bruh that Bunny yu rock is tight, to bad they miss that 4 Top hat & rakes droped

goldengreen
prospect

Post by goldengreen » November 4th, 2012, 12:53 pm

In TN its. GD and VL, Crips too, in the Sip, mostly VL's and GD's

B.O.S. MOBB
foot soldier

Post by B.O.S. MOBB » November 5th, 2012, 12:44 am

murksiderock wrote:This depends on where you at, and I've been to every southern state besides Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Florida. So based off of my experience:

ITS MORE CRIPS THEN BLOODS N GA HOMIE

Illuminati_Child
sergeant

Post by Illuminati_Child » November 5th, 2012, 10:34 am

murksiderock wrote:^^^ Dont know where in Carolina You're at; where are you? I've been all thru the states, I did a 3 and a half bid down here with n*ggas from all over the state, and I stand by that, because the proof is in the pudding. I'm in Fayetteville. Where are you?
I been to three different prisons, so you ain't the only one. I'm around the Metro area.

DreDre100
prospect

Post by DreDre100 » January 25th, 2015, 1:38 pm

B.O.S. MOBB wrote:

ITS MORE CRIPS THEN BLOODS N GA HOMIE
official ones yeah, might be more copycat Bs now though.

Zoediak1804
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » January 25th, 2015, 3:00 pm

Zoes run Florida