what gang run orlando?

CASH RULES.....
underboss

Re: what gang run orlando?

Post by CASH RULES..... » June 9th, 2011, 2:58 pm

ORLANDO POLICE DEPARTMENT RUNS ORLANDO......THEM N!GGAS AINT TURNT UP LIKE THE BAY.....

ORLANDO N!GGAS IS BOO BOO....ONLY PART YOU EVER HERE ABOUT MAKIN ANY NOISE IS PINE HILLS AKA CRIME HILLS....

AND THEY CANT f*ck WITH THE NO HOODS OUT THE BURG OR T-TOWN.....OR EVEN THE WOOD IN WICK CITY.....

DOWN HERE IN THE BAY WE BLOWIN COPS AWAY......WHO ELSE DOIN THAT? NOBODY IN FLORIDA EXCEPT MIAMI

Z-Man
prospect

Post by Z-Man » June 9th, 2011, 3:11 pm

DREAD wrote:
KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:
DREAD wrote:BLOODS RUN O-TOWN REAL sh*t
b*tch YO MOMMA RUNS MY BEDROOM AND THEIR AINT NO GANGZ IN GAY a$$ ORLANDO U DUMB FLORIDA f*ggot COP.............CAUSE b*tch THERE AINT NO GANGZ IN MAGIC KINGDOM AND b*tch IS STILL f*ck FLORIDA
:321:
@ DREAD yea dem fake slobKs wood run O-Town wit da lil kidz, up n D-World takin pikchaz wit mikkey mouse huh? Hahaaa. And @ SMALLYWOOD kum 2 South Flawda 772, 561 and 305 wit all dat sh*t talkn. So we kan str8 dump yo body and yo plastic a$$ latin king crown in Da Gladez. I kno u herd dem AlliGatorz hungry nowdayz. Hahaaa I'm str8 laffin at yall sh*t talkaz kuz yall rilly dnt kno.

Z-Man
prospect

Post by Z-Man » June 9th, 2011, 3:19 pm

CASH RULES..... wrote:ORLANDO POLICE DEPARTMENT RUNS ORLANDO......THEM N!GGAS AINT TURNT UP LIKE THE BAY.....

ORLANDO N!GGAS IS BOO BOO....ONLY PART YOU EVER HERE ABOUT MAKIN ANY NOISE IS PINE HILLS AKA CRIME HILLS....

AND THEY CANT f*ck WITH THE NO HOODS OUT THE BURG OR T-TOWN.....OR EVEN THE WOOD IN WICK CITY.....

DOWN HERE IN THE BAY WE BLOWIN COPS AWAY......WHO ELSE DOIN THAT? NOBODY IN FLORIDA EXCEPT MIAMI
bruh how kan u 4get bout from 4RT PIERCE to West Palm, Lake Worth, Boca Raton, 2 da Gladez? G sh*t u need ta kum 2 da real South Flawda we live down here.

CASH RULES.....
underboss

Post by CASH RULES..... » June 9th, 2011, 9:54 pm

Z-Man wrote:
CASH RULES..... wrote:ORLANDO POLICE DEPARTMENT RUNS ORLANDO......THEM N!GGAS AINT TURNT UP LIKE THE BAY.....

bruh how kan u 4get bout from 4RT PIERCE to West Palm, Lake Worth, Boca Raton, 2 da Gladez? G sh*t u need ta kum 2 da real South Flawda we live down here.

AINT NO POLICE GETTIN MURKED OVER THERE......JUST ST. PETE, TAMPA, AND MIAMI.......THAT'S IT.

Z-Man
prospect

Post by Z-Man » June 10th, 2011, 4:45 pm

CASH RULES..... wrote:
Z-Man wrote:

AINT NO POLICE GETTIN MURKED OVER THERE......JUST ST. PETE, TAMPA, AND MIAMI.......THAT'S IT.
Yea u dnt kno bout us. Smh Floridian smh

MikeG904
fresh meat

Post by MikeG904 » March 10th, 2015, 6:14 pm

I ain't from O town but I got a brother that's 211 Mafia Crip... he was IGC, but he rolled over to 211.. don't know if 211 still around out there but they active in prison.. mainly all these florida sets are prison sets..

superior

Re:

Post by 441 » March 11th, 2015, 4:37 pm

SHANK wrote:there alot of fake gangs wannabe in orlando
Yep

SHANKZILLA
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » March 14th, 2015, 7:24 am

MikeG904 wrote:I ain't from O town but I got a brother that's 211 Mafia Crip... he was IGC, but he rolled over to 211.. don't know if 211 still around out there but they active in prison.. mainly all these florida sets are prison sets..

Your brother must be from texas ave thats the only place they be at

Doug772
underboss

Post by Doug772 » March 14th, 2015, 8:54 am

MikeG904 wrote:I ain't from O town but I got a brother that's 211 Mafia Crip... he was IGC, but he rolled over to 211.. don't know if 211 still around out there but they active in prison.. mainly all these florida sets are prison sets..

Ain't no such thing as Xnsane Gangsters Crips. It's only Xnsane Crips.

Tha7thLetta
boss

Post by Tha7thLetta » March 14th, 2015, 12:19 pm

When i went down there to visit a couple summers agi all da ppl down there were from places like ny & chicago so it was da usual lk's, b's,c's & gd's i was around da obt area

SHANKZILLA
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » March 14th, 2015, 4:49 pm

Doug772 wrote:

There is igc in Orlando I used to see their tags in the americana area

superior

Post by 441 » March 15th, 2015, 3:52 am

Doug772 wrote:

They have branches of IGC in FL, GA & the Carolinas . You even got them 973 IGC in Texas. You have different homegrown branches of IGC in the southeast not just 973.. Even tho 973 IGC has always been an offbrand set that started in NY they have them down South.. ICG is Long beach set who didn't know that? Most IG'z in NY switched over to IC to try to make themselves look more official after the 90's Crippin era the dude that created that sh*t turned Insane Crip.. some stayed with IGC tho. that's why IGC ain't that deep anymore. Haven't seen any of them n*ggas in over 6 years. Honestly they didn't spread outta NY and come down south till around the early 2000's. Only ones that made noise bacc in the days were the ones in Texas and North Carolina. I've been told by multiple IGC n*ggas tell me they were in Ft. Lauderdale Florida but that was over 6-7 years ago cuz... :lol:

SHANKZILLA
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » March 15th, 2015, 10:09 am

Igc in fla is not a ny thing they been out since the early 90s :2cents:

superior

Post by 441 » March 15th, 2015, 3:04 pm

Like I said they got there own branches down south.

MikeG904
fresh meat

Post by MikeG904 » October 11th, 2015, 2:11 pm

SHANK wrote:

Your brother must be from texas ave thats the only place they be at
And some of them in prison. That's where he got put on

MikeG904
fresh meat

Post by MikeG904 » October 11th, 2015, 2:14 pm

SHANK wrote:
Doug772 wrote:

SHANK know what he talkin bout.. IGC is a East Coast Thang.. n*gga's say they a fake set but sh*t, we all got our own beliefs & opinions

superior

Post by 441 » October 11th, 2015, 7:27 pm

MikeG904 wrote:
SHANK wrote:
Doug772 wrote:

SHANK know what he talkin bout.. IGC is a East Coast Thang.. n*gga's say they a fake set but sh*t, we all got our own beliefs & opinions
They use to be one of the deepest sets in SC bacc in 99-04

SHANKZILLA
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » October 14th, 2015, 10:04 am

When i was visiting Alabama back in the days around 973 aka igc was lil deep in Tuscaloosa they allied up with igd

younggudda407
prospect

Re:

Post by younggudda407 » October 24th, 2015, 6:54 pm

SHANK wrote:WEST SIDE - PINE HILLS- MERCY DR- METRO WEST=
CRIP GANGS > 106 HOOVER, ROLLIN 30'S, ROLLIN 60'S, 83 GANGSTA-
BLOODS GANGS> ELM ST PIRU, ROLLIN 20'S, 93 GANGSTA, 5-9 BRIMS
FOLKS GANGS > GD'S, IGD

SOUTH SIDE - OBT AREA-
ALMIGHTY LATIN KING QUEEN NATION
BLOODS> ALL THE NEW YORK BLOOD GANGS, ROLLIN 50'S
CRIP ROLLIN 40'S ROLLIN 60'S
FOLK BD,GD, IGD

EAST SIDE AREA BY THE AIRPORT MOSTLY ALL FOLKS SOME B'S N C'S

THE FAKE GANGS OUT THERE 52 HOOVER 83 HOOVER, BLUE FLAME GANGSTA CRIP LMAO FUADS a$$ HELL, IGC, MOBB SET AKA MOB PIRU LMAO FAKE THEM NI99A WEAR RED - GREY FLAGS LMAO, MADD DOG BRIMS, MECCA PIRU.

MOSTLY ORLANDO IS JUST CREW, BABE RUTH RIP TO THEY PROJECTS, CAVER SHORE BOYS, RICHMOND HEIGHTS, WASHINGTON SHORES,TEXAS AVE HOT BOYZ, PALMS OF BRENTWOOD MOBB, KNOCK OUT BOYZ, DARKSIDE BOYZ, RIO GRANDE, GP, ORANGE BLOSSOM TRAIL ALOT OF CLICK TOO MUCH TO NAME IN THAT AREA

What is babe ruth? :facepalm: Think you mean parramore village aka beruit.

Gjjfighter305
fresh meat

Post by Gjjfighter305 » October 31st, 2015, 12:47 pm

MIAMI SNITCH!

So this US ARMY soilder, husband, father, who's twice my size, started a fight with me at work (and pushed me), and when he heard me say I was gonna handle it like a man after work, he called the police, filed a fake restraining order, claiming things that never happened (because asking someone what they're looking at isn't a case), and then told the judge that I smoked weed, popped pills, and I said I was going to put a bullet in his head (he told me that!), and he lied in court saying I would go in the bathrooms and use drugs, recorded me after starting the fight, for the police, etc. Seriously, dudes twice my size, just two years younger than me (I'm 29 lol). I embaressed him in court and beat the case... here's the link to the audio recording in court: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz2U2L ... cslist_api you must open it with music player for google drive. His name is Anyer Volquez-Ozuna, his number is 7864055575. More than a snitch - more than a coward - he did it becauae he got scared after pushing me, smfh! I didn't tell him to push me!!!!! I wasn't trying to fight!!!!!