Hardest VL deck in the city(Memphis)

Solidified
og

Hardest VL deck in the city(Memphis)

Post by Solidified » September 22nd, 2011, 7:18 pm

In your opinion of course. This can be past, present or even future. or all 3 if ya wanna do it like that

lowkey
corporal

Re: Hardest VL deck in the city(Memphis)

Post by lowkey » September 22nd, 2011, 7:50 pm

Past: GHOST/Solid T'z

Now: T'z

Later: Still T'z....or maybe Gades

Solidified
og

Post by Solidified » September 22nd, 2011, 9:57 pm

renegades joe? lol but naw im talkin bout a particular deck, like area or location

5OLID 2 DA BONE
fresh meat

Re%3A+Hardest+VL+deck+in+the+city(Memphis)

Post by 5OLID 2 DA BONE » September 22nd, 2011, 11:02 pm

DEM+JYDz+GO+DA+HARDEST+T+OR+NONE+

lowkey
corporal

Post by lowkey » September 23rd, 2011, 9:22 am

Solidified wrote:renegades joe? lol but naw im talkin bout a particular deck, like area or location
LOL aww. I dont know the deck name but them south memphis T'z off flordia down from mallory heights go hard. I aint heard about speed and henry mob in a while.

And yes chalie, you'd be surprised who gade or flippin gade out here......especially in nawf memphis.

G-RED
superior

Post by G-RED » September 23rd, 2011, 2:34 pm

Well these places I done known full of vlz..that I heard go hard..raliegh woods...overlook(heard its tore down now)...college and mclemore......hillview vlz used to go hard..but they bloodin now lol

micer55
fresh meat

Post by micer55 » September 28th, 2011, 7:01 pm

lowkey wrote:
Solidified wrote:renegades joe? lol but naw im talkin bout a particular deck, like area or location
LOL aww. I dont know the deck name but them south memphis T'z off flordia down from mallory heights go hard. I aint heard about speed and henry mob in a while.

And yes chalie, you'd be surprised who gade or flippin gade out here......especially in nawf memphis.
Where these gades at in the north? I know it used to be some in the mound!

playaangelo55
fresh meat

Post by playaangelo55 » April 28th, 2016, 4:53 pm

(In Order) As Of Today In 2016 (Recruitment Wise)
Personal Opinion & Personal Logic

CVL (Crete Mob, Concrete Cartel, C-Fluid)
TVL (JYD, RichLord Cartel, 20 Mob)
UVL (Ghost, Al Ameen)
4CH (Angelo, Maniac, 4VLs)
MIVL (Mafia I, MI)
Renegade (18)

Numbers Went Up For The Cs & Ts More Or Less Behind The Shy Glizzy Incident

I Came Home In 2012 Now Im 19, Funny How sh*t Changes... n*ggas Dont Get Down To Be Mighty, Righteous, & Solid These n*ggas Tryna Look Cool While They Holla It

goldengreen
prospect

Post by goldengreen » May 1st, 2016, 1:35 pm

You forgot one, them CI's got numbers in the M

CryBabyAssNigga
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » May 1st, 2016, 2:41 pm

Solidified wrote:In your opinion of course. This can be past, present or even future. or all 3 if ya wanna do it like that
4CGG :2cents:

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » May 3rd, 2016, 12:07 am

the ones ,who did something to shy glizzy, after he dropped cut it :ohhh:

JustaGangsta
captain

Post by JustaGangsta » May 4th, 2016, 8:22 am

Its them T's but on some real real frfr sh*t CRIPS is the 2nd biggest in Memphis now keep it 1000 them GD fallin off

day1unity
boss

Post by day1unity » May 8th, 2016, 9:34 am

Almighty to ALL Vice Lords across the Globe!! I greet you under the Master Sign with Peace and Love.. Vice Lord is forever and always.. I charge any VL who reads this to practice patience and understanding while continuing to strive on this Golden Path of Lordism.. We are the righteous sons of the most high.. It is our responsibility to help uplift and protect our communities.. I ask you to join me in leading our youth by positive example this summer.. Educate our young seeds giving them good and wholesome instruction so that this Nation may continue to flourish for all future generations to come and follow in our steps.. If you yourself are unfamiliar with true VL knowledge then you should seek out well informed brothers so you that may become better informed and aware.. Know that reflecting true Lordism is not easy nonetheless it is our duty.. Govern yourselves accordingly.. ^5^

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » May 10th, 2016, 6:39 pm

:ohhh:

CryBabyAssNigga
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » May 12th, 2016, 5:27 pm

JustaGangsta wrote:Its them T's but on some real real frfr sh*t CRIPS is the 2nd biggest in Memphis now keep it 1000 them GD fallin off
Almighty Latin Eagles are getting bigger then the Crips down south under Rawdawg :lol:

Ym_850
fresh meat

Post by Ym_850 » May 16th, 2016, 10:16 pm

playaangelo55 wrote:(In Order) As Of Today In 2016 (Recruitment Wise)
Personal Opinion & Personal Logic

CVL (Crete Mob, Concrete Cartel, C-Fluid)
TVL (JYD, RichLord Cartel, 20 Mob)
UVL (Ghost, Al Ameen)
4CH (Angelo, Maniac, 4VLs)
MIVL (Mafia I, MI)
Renegade (18)

Numbers Went Up For The Cs & Ts More Or Less Behind The Shy Glizzy Incident

I Came Home In 2012 Now Im 19, Funny How sh*t Changes... n*ggas Dont Get Down To Be Mighty, Righteous, & Solid These n*ggas Tryna Look Cool While They Holla It [
day1unity wrote:Almighty to ALL Vice Lords across the Globe!! I greet you under the Master Sign with Peace and Love.. Vice Lord is forever and always.. I charge any VL who reads this to practice patience and understanding while continuing to strive on this Golden Path of Lordism.. We are the righteous sons of the most high.. It is our responsibility to help uplift and protect our communities.. I ask you to join me in leading our youth by positive example this summer.. Educate our young seeds giving them good and wholesome instruction so that this Nation may continue to flourish for all future generations to come and follow in our steps.. If you yourself are unfamiliar with true VL knowledge then you should seek out well informed brothers so you that may become better informed and aware.. Know that reflecting true Lordism is not easy nonetheless it is our duty.. Govern yourselves accordingly.. ^5^
day1unity wrote:Almighty to ALL Vice Lords across the Globe!! I greet you under the Master Sign with Peace and Love.. Vice Lord is forever and always.. I charge any VL who reads this to practice patience and understanding while continuing to strive on this Golden Path of Lordism.. We are the righteous sons of the most high.. It is our responsibility to help uplift and protect our communities.. I ask you to join me in leading our youth by positive example this summer.. Educate our young seeds giving them good and wholesome instruction so that this Nation may continue to flourish for all future generations to come and follow in our steps.. If you yourself are unfamiliar with true VL knowledge then you should seek out well informed brothers so you that may become better informed and aware.. Know that reflecting true Lordism is not easy nonetheless it is our duty.. Govern yourselves accordingly.. ^5^
Are you an OG Lord?]

Are you an OG lord??

Ym_850
fresh meat

Post by Ym_850 » May 16th, 2016, 10:18 pm

[quote="day1unity"]Almighty to ALL Vice Lords across the Globe!! I greet you under the Master Sign with Peace and Love.. Vice Lord is forever and always.. I charge any VL who reads this to practice patience and understanding while continuing to strive on this Golden Path of Lordism.. We are the righteous sons of the most high.. It is our responsibility to help uplift and protect our communities.. I ask you to join me in leading our youth by positive example this summer.. Educate our young seeds giving them good and wholesome instruction so that this Nation may continue to flourish for all future generations to come and follow in our steps.. If you yourself are unfamiliar with true VL knowledge then you should seek out well informed brothers so you that may become better informed and aware.. Know that reflecting true Lordism is not easy nonetheless it is our duty.. Govern yourselves accordingly.. ^5^[Knowldge Me Lord]

Solo 32212
fresh meat

Post by Solo 32212 » June 30th, 2016, 4:26 am

Who all VL on this site

Lord WiteBoi
fresh meat

Help

Post by Lord WiteBoi » July 3rd, 2016, 3:04 pm

Lah via va va, Palms up Brothas.. My name is Lord WiteBoi out of west memphis. 21 22 12. Because of some issues back home I had to relocate Out West in San Diego California.. Im 19 & My superior just got out the pen but I have no way to contact him. There are no brothas( That I have met) out here. So im lost on where to seek my teachings. I dont like the idea of using the internet, bt I only know my 4s, My Laws, & Codes of conduct and I've just palmed a brotha up and passed that on too him. I have other potential brothas who want to be palmed up but i dont want to start a whole army of brothas out here with no real leadership or Guidance.. My superior told me that any brotha could palm someone up but it just doesnt feel legit to me. And i want me and my brothas to be proper in the vice lord way. So if another brother could help me and tell me what I should do, I would appreciate it. The black community in San Diego is sickening. I feel we could bring something different here. Bt I dont know what i should do. Should i keep palmin brothas up and teaching them what I know? Almighty

JuwanHampton45
underboss

Post by JuwanHampton45 » July 5th, 2016, 2:01 pm

GDz GO HARDEST f*ck WAT N*ggaz TALMBOUT :hijack: :rip: :plank: :behead: :321: :shoot: :stoned: :lmao: