974 is real

SHAUN POPE
fresh meat

974 is real

Post by SHAUN POPE » April 2nd, 2011, 3:08 pm

Other gs try to say it was started by white boys. If that is true so what Iam white and Puerto rican. We are still bos it doesn't matter what color you are 974 till the world blow! And just cause Larry says we a dead set
I don't fall under his laws anyway! 6 flagging.

GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT
captain

Re: 974 is real

Post by GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT » April 2nd, 2011, 3:39 pm

WELL WHO'S LAWS DO YOU FOLLOW MY BROTHER

5padelord55
soldier

Post by 5padelord55 » April 2nd, 2011, 6:25 pm

974 fake n*gga an wat part of v.a u in :wtf: cauze yall N*ggaz out hea off brand

braids974
fresh meat

Post by braids974 » April 3rd, 2011, 8:08 am

You should never say that even if u insane u still live by the 360 concept so what u said didn't make any sence

MoNDaY
og

Post by MoNDaY » April 3rd, 2011, 12:18 pm

Indeed....

KING SINISTER
fresh meat

Post by KING SINISTER » April 3rd, 2011, 5:00 pm

SHAUN POPE wrote:Other gs try to say it was started by white boys. If that is true so what Iam white and Puerto rican. We are still bos it doesn't matter what color you are 974 till the world blow! And just cause Larry says we a dead set
I don't fall under his laws anyway! 6 flagging
YOU SOUND STUPID AS f*ck!!!! n*gga YOU CLAIM IGD!!! NOTE YA sh*t GOT GD I THE NAME b*tch!! YOU FOLLOW UNDA b*tch a$$ HOOVER IF YOU CLAIMIN GD DNT MATTA WHAT THE f*ck IN FRONT OF THE GD, SGD, IGD n*gga YOU LARRYS b*tch YOU FOLLOW HIS ORDERS AND IF LARRY SAY YALL n*ggas AINT REAL THEN n*gga YOU AINT REAL SIMPLE a$$ CAN F*ck*n BE. ALSO ALL YALL n*ggas PUSSYS ANYWAY.NONE OF YALL n*ggas WONT SEE MY OG SUNNY~B. 974 MY a$$ YOU n*ggas AINT INSANE YALL ARE SOFT LIKE MY GIRLS a$$. f*ck A GD f*ck A IGD AND f*ck A FOLK!!! 001AFB TILL I D.I.E!!! WAS POPPIN n*gga???? NC ALL DAY E~TOWN TO FAYETTEVILLE IS WHERE I STAY. GET AT ME!!

KING SINISTER
fresh meat

Post by KING SINISTER » April 3rd, 2011, 5:03 pm

5padelord55 wrote:974 fake n*gga an wat part of v.a u in :wtf: cauze yall N*ggaz out hea off brand
WAS POPPIN IMPERIAL!!!???!!! GLAD TO KNOW WE GOT SOME REAL VICE LORDS IN THIS b*tch!! YOU PLUGGED WIT THEM IIVL n*ggas IN FAYETTEVILLE??

MoNDaY
og

Post by MoNDaY » April 3rd, 2011, 5:37 pm

KING SINISTER wrote:
SHAUN POPE wrote:Other gs try to say it was started by white boys. If that is true so what Iam white and Puerto rican. We are still bos it doesn't matter what color you are 974 till the world blow! And just cause Larry says we a dead set
YOU SOUND STUPID AS f*ck!!!! n*gga YOU CLAIM IGD!!! NOTE YA sh*t GOT GD I THE NAME b*tch!! YOU FOLLOW UNDA b*tch a$$ HOOVER IF YOU CLAIMIN GD DNT MATTA WHAT THE f*ck IN FRONT OF THE GD, SGD, IGD n*gga YOU LARRYS b*tch YOU FOLLOW HIS ORDERS AND IF LARRY SAY YALL n*ggas AINT REAL THEN n*gga YOU AINT REAL SIMPLE a$$ CAN F*ck*n BE. ALSO ALL YALL n*ggas PUSSYS ANYWAY.NONE OF YALL n*ggas WONT SEE MY OG SUNNY~B. 974 MY a$$ YOU n*ggas AINT INSANE YALL ARE SOFT LIKE MY GIRLS a$$. f*ck A GD f*ck A IGD AND f*ck A FOLK!!! 001AFB TILL I D.I.E!!! WAS POPPIN n*gga???? NC ALL DAY E~TOWN TO FAYETTEVILLE IS WHERE I STAY. GET AT ME!!
He Didn't Say The Mob Wasn't Real, Dumb a$$....Y'all N*ggaz Always Say That Retarded a$$ sh*t...Haha

He Said The Mob Is To No Longer Be Considered An Official Mob Of The FOLK NATIONS Alliance...Or Any Mob With Something B4 The G...Besides The Latin Ones...& If U Knew About Those Mobs Then U'd Know Why...

But Since U N*ggaz On The Outside Of It.....Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Just :bored: :plank: :lol:

Black before anything
captain

Post by Black before anything » April 3rd, 2011, 11:38 pm

:facepalm:
im surprise aint no one getting 50 to the chest

DMV_Blackk
prospect

Post by DMV_Blackk » April 8th, 2011, 1:25 am

I know Big pimp from Dirty claimed IGD.

"My set IGD, 974" - Big Pimp

Said it on the Black Flag song. He's older now and probably doesn't even care if they're still considered real Folks though

six6thdisciple
boss

Post by six6thdisciple » April 8th, 2011, 10:20 am

DMV_Blackk wrote:I know Big pimp from Dirty claimed IGD.

"My set IGD, 974" - Big Pimp

Said it on the Black Flag song. He's older now and probably doesn't even care if they're still considered real Folks though
TOTALLY FALSE...IF ANYBODY ON THE IGD DEMO ITZ ALABAMA :2cents: ...AND TO THAT 50 TO THE CHEST STATEMENT :tiphat: :2cents: LET'G GO!!! "GDN"!!!...

Magic
underboss

Post by Magic » April 8th, 2011, 10:27 am

I don't fall under his laws anyway! 6 flagging.
HAHA now dats funny....Whats the poing of yelling out larry hoovers nation...wat your diffrent cuss you got a i before gd.and a 9 before 74

jamieg
prospect

Post by jamieg » April 8th, 2011, 12:24 pm

it,s 7.4.14.r nothing b.o.s b.o.s.s

six6thdisciple
boss

Post by six6thdisciple » April 8th, 2011, 12:39 pm

jamieg wrote:it,s 7.4.14.r nothing b.o.s b.o.s.s
WEST VIRGINIA "G"'z!!! :2cents: ...

BraineySmurf
soldier

Post by BraineySmurf » April 11th, 2011, 2:41 pm

KING SINISTER wrote:
:tiphat: :2cents: :lol:

85/95 5OUTH BILLY BAD A55
prospect

Post by 85/95 5OUTH BILLY BAD A55 » April 11th, 2011, 10:58 pm

BraineySmurf wrote:
KING SINISTER wrote:
:tiphat: :2cents: :lol:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: thi5 n*gga and hi5 fak3 a55 BLOOD 53T :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: yall nigga5 aint F*ck*n BLOOD 5TUPID!!! :lol: yall ckall ya53lf5 Almighty Fresh Bois (AFB) and ya Bang tha 5 ckau53 ya think that Bitckh sunny B wa5 a 5TONE from ckhi ckity knowin GOD DAMN w3ll that Bitckh n3va ha5 5t3p foot outta North ckarolina, yall nigga5 di5gu5t m3 :smh: :smh: and my VL dud3 who agr33d wit him i wouldnt that AFB Bull5hit VL killa :smh: :facepalm: :smh: th3y f*ck wit 4 ckorn3r hu5tla5 But th3y straight VL LK CK killa5 and th3y di5r35p3ckt UBN But th3y u53 UBN F*ck*n lingo and ckod35 :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: thi5 Bitckh and hi5 whol3 littl3 F*ck*n 5quad aint noyhin But a F*ck*n happy m3al 5on wit no F*ck*n toy ckau53 you nigga5 dnt mak3 no noi53 and mak3 no gwuap.. th353 nigga5 all fuck3d up :smh: :smh: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :2cents:

MoNDaY
og

Post by MoNDaY » April 11th, 2011, 11:20 pm

ho* Check....f*ck n*gga CHECK....

Haha :lol:

85/95 5OUTH BILLY BAD A55
prospect

Post by 85/95 5OUTH BILLY BAD A55 » April 11th, 2011, 11:36 pm

i ckall it how i 533 it and th3y whol3 5QUAD I5 5TRAIGHT FOOD...p33p how n*gga 5ay f*ck UBN in on3 of hi5 3arly po5ting5 But n*gga writ35 "001"AFB 5MH

GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT
captain

Post by GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT » April 12th, 2011, 8:56 pm

OK OK OK ITS ABOUT TIME SOME ONE SAID SOMETHING AND I GUESS THAT SOMEONES IS ME.THE 974 OR IGD WAS A DECK OF HIGH RANKING GD'S(I WILL NOT SAY THEIR NAMES) FROM CHICAGO WHO DIDNT WANT TO BECOME APART OF THE GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT MOVEMENT.SO THIS MADE HOOVER MAD AND HE SAID TO BE INSANE IS TO BE BRAIN DEAD.BUT THAT DIDNT MATTER TO THE HIGH RANKING DISCIPLES BECAUSE THEY WERE GOING TO DO WHAT THEY WANTED ANY SO THE KEPT PUSHING IT BUT THE WERE VERY OUTNUMBER BUT THE FOLLOWERS OF HOOVER SO MOSTOF THE HIGH RANKING GD'S GAVE IN AND BECAME GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT AND THE ONES WHO DIDNT LEFT CHICAGO OR JUST STOP BANGING.ONE OF THE MOST OUTSPOKEN AND HIGH RANKIG IGD WENT TO DETROIT AND SET UP SHOP. NOW AROUND 95 OR 96 WHEN HOOVER MOST OF THE HIGH RANKING GD'S FED INDICTMENTS STARTED IT LEFT THE LEADERSHIP OF THE GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT NATION UP IN THE AIR(AND THIS IS ALSO ONE RESON WHY ITS SO MANY GD'S IN THE US WITH CHICAGO PLUGGS).THE NATION STARTED TO SEPARATE AND THE GD WITH SOME RANK ON THE STREET HAD TO TAKE LEADERSHIP ROLLS BUT MOST OF THEM DIDNT HAVE THE MIND HOOVER HAD AND START TO LET sh*t HAPPEN THAT SHOULS HAVE NEVER HAPPENED.SO THE HIGH RANKING IGD IN DETROIT HAD ALL READY HAD BECOME WELL NONE IN THAT CITY FOR BEING A HIGH RANKING DISCIPLE FROM CHICAGO AND THAT ALONE GAVE HIM GREAT RESPECT.SO AS THE LEADERSHIP IN THE MOTHER LAND WENT DOWN OTHER SO CALLED LEADERS TOOK THEIR PLACE AND SINCE HOOVER AND EVER BODY ELSE WAS CUT OF FROM THE NATION THEY WERE ON THEIR OWN TO LEAD US.SO NEW THINGS BEING TO MOVE OUT SIDE OF CHICAGO I MEAN LIKE ANY CHICAGO GD WILL TELL THAT NOW BEING GD DOSE NOT MEAN YOU f*ck WITH EVERY GD IN CHICAGO AND THIS MEANS THE YES ALL IS ONE BUT DEPNDING ON WHERE YOUR DECK IS FROM THINGS MIGHT NOT BE THE SAME AS THE NEXTS MAN DECK OR DO THE SAME THINGS.SO THIS GAVE THE PREFECT OPPORTUNITY TO GROWTH WITH OUT BEING STOPED BY HOOVER AGIN BECAUSE HOOVER WAS NOT THERE TO STOP IT THIS TIME.AND SINCE THE IGD WAS ALREADY BIG OUT SIDE OF CHICAGO IT JUST KEPT GROWING.SO IS THE IGD REAL IM GOING YOU WILL HAVE TO MAKE YOUR OWN CHOICE ABOUT THAT BECAUSE YES IT DID START IN CHICAGO AND YES DID NOT LIKE IT BUT THE DISCIPLE THAT STARTED IT WAS AND IS STILLONE OF THE LAST HIGH RANKING ORIGINAL DISCIPLE AROUND AND YOU WILL RESPCT HIM FOR THE IF NOTHING ELSE.SO ITS UP TO EACH DISCIPLE TO MAKE HIS OR HER MIND ABOUT THE IGD BECAUSE WHAT HAPPEN IN YOUR CITY MIGHT NOT HAPPEN IN THE NEXTS MANS CITY JUST LIKE THE BD AND GD WARS WE HEAR SO MUCH ABOUT IN CHICAGO THAT A CHICAGO BEEF BUT NOT A NATIONS BEEF

GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT
captain

Post by GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT » April 12th, 2011, 9:00 pm

GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT wrote:OK OK OK ITS ABOUT TIME SOME ONE SAID SOMETHING AND I GUESS THAT SOMEONES IS ME.THE 974 OR IGD WAS A DECK OF HIGH RANKING GD'S(I WILL NOT SAY THEIR NAMES) FROM CHICAGO WHO DIDNT WANT TO BECOME APART OF THE GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT MOVEMENT.SO THIS MADE HOOVER MAD AND HE SAID TO BE INSANE IS TO BE BRAIN DEAD.BUT THAT DIDNT MATTER TO THE HIGH RANKING DISCIPLES BECAUSE THEY WERE GOING TO DO WHAT THEY WANTED ANY SO THE KEPT PUSHING IT BUT THE WERE VERY OUTNUMBER BUT THE FOLLOWERS OF HOOVER SO MOSTOF THE HIGH RANKING GD'S GAVE IN AND BECAME GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT AND THE ONES WHO DIDNT LEFT CHICAGO OR JUST STOP BANGING.ONE OF THE MOST OUTSPOKEN AND HIGH RANKIG IGD WENT TO DETROIT AND SET UP SHOP. NOW AROUND 95 OR 96 WHEN HOOVER MOST OF THE HIGH RANKING GD'S FED INDICTMENTS STARTED IT LEFT THE LEADERSHIP OF THE GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT NATION UP IN THE AIR(AND THIS IS ALSO ONE RESON WHY ITS SO MANY GD'S IN THE US WITH CHICAGO PLUGGS).THE NATION STARTED TO SEPARATE AND THE GD WITH SOME RANK ON THE STREET HAD TO TAKE LEADERSHIP ROLLS BUT MOST OF THEM DIDNT HAVE THE MIND HOOVER HAD AND START TO LET sh*t HAPPEN THAT SHOULS HAVE NEVER HAPPENED.SO THE HIGH RANKING IGD IN DETROIT HAD ALL READY HAD BECOME WELL NONE IN THAT CITY FOR BEING A HIGH RANKING DISCIPLE FROM CHICAGO AND THAT ALONE GAVE HIM GREAT RESPECT.SO AS THE LEADERSHIP IN THE MOTHER LAND WENT DOWN OTHER SO CALLED LEADERS TOOK THEIR PLACE AND SINCE HOOVER AND EVER BODY ELSE WAS CUT OF FROM THE NATION THEY WERE ON THEIR OWN TO LEAD US.SO NEW THINGS BEING TO MOVE OUT SIDE OF CHICAGO I MEAN LIKE ANY CHICAGO GD WILL TELL THAT NOW BEING GD DOSE NOT MEAN YOU f*ck WITH EVERY GD IN CHICAGO AND THIS MEANS THE YES ALL IS ONE BUT DEPNDING ON WHERE YOUR DECK IS FROM THINGS MIGHT NOT BE THE SAME AS THE NEXTS MAN DECK OR DO THE SAME THINGS.SO THIS GAVE THE PREFECT OPPORTUNITY TO GROWTH WITH OUT BEING STOPED BY HOOVER AGIN BECAUSE HOOVER WAS NOT THERE TO STOP IT THIS TIME.AND SINCE THE IGD WAS ALREADY BIG OUT SIDE OF CHICAGO IT JUST KEPT GROWING.SO IS THE IGD REAL IM GOING YOU WILL HAVE TO MAKE YOUR OWN CHOICE ABOUT THAT BECAUSE YES IT DID START IN CHICAGO AND YES DID NOT LIKE IT BUT THE DISCIPLE THAT STARTED IT WAS AND IS STILLONE OF THE LAST HIGH RANKING ORIGINAL DISCIPLE AROUND AND YOU WILL RESPCT HIM FOR THE IF NOTHING ELSE.SO ITS UP TO EACH DISCIPLE TO MAKE HIS OR HER MIND ABOUT THE IGD BECAUSE WHAT HAPPEN IN YOUR CITY MIGHT NOT HAPPEN IN THE NEXTS MANS CITY JUST LIKE THE BD AND GD WARS WE HEAR SO MUCH ABOUT IN CHICAGO THAT A CHICAGO BEEF BUT NOT A NATIONS BEEF
AND OH YEA IGD'S DO FOLLOW HOOVER THE JUST FOLLOW THE OLD HOOVER 360 sh*t