Vice Lord Lit

moblife216
underboss

Re: Vice Lord Lit

Post by moblife216 » August 17th, 2011, 12:17 am

Solidified wrote:
901DBoIII wrote:but sum of dat shyt looks real doe :lol: :lol:
lol yall actually eulookin at this? :smh: i seen the 14
keys of mastery then posted, what i look like actually readin this garbage?
yeah I seen and thought the same thing...and you can tell a n*gga didnt type
That, that was copied an pastee
It

QUEENBELOVED
associate

Post by QUEENBELOVED » August 17th, 2011, 10:28 pm

QUEENBELOVED wrote:
Face_Uno wrote:

most of it is real
Yea all of thi5 5hit i5n't correct but 5ome of it is though, or 5hould I rather 5ay thi5 i5 improper.......... and how in the hell are we going to beat other people5 a55 that are "5uppo5e" to be claiming Vice Lord but really aren't Vice Lord5 if they know all or mo5t of the lit......the per5on who po5ted thi5 i5 on 5ome clown 5hit, for real5.......
Everyone everything that is said above was my saying......but take the #5 and place it with the letter S ....because I do not write with the #5 because it's some falsified sh*t....and any real Vice Lord or Blood would know this.....I had my cousin typing for me.....so disregard her doings.....and also I'm not affiliated.....I am the realest thing I can be which is myself....which means I'm neutral........ I just f*ck with the Vice Lords and Bloods real hard

SOLIDTVLN
prospect

Post by SOLIDTVLN » December 7th, 2011, 6:46 pm

THAT AINT MY BOOK JOE

Jung.Pariah74
underboss

Post by Jung.Pariah74 » December 7th, 2011, 7:05 pm

G-RED wrote:
:lol: :lol: IM THINKIN SUM OF DAT sh*t IS REAL FOLKS.....VL'S OPPS 2 MY NATION....BUT I DNT AGREE WIT POSTIN ANY LIT ON DA NET OF ANY NATION.....GUESS SUMONE WILL BE POSTIN GD LIT SOON :facepalm:
It's been done. Not the real sh*t but close enough to give a false flaggin a$$ cat hope. Till they get to the hood and get a wig pushed back. anyways my :2cents: These neutrons or all around haters is gettin strate fuct up puttin lit out like that. We are in agreement

Yep27
fresh meat

Post by Yep27 » June 6th, 2012, 12:01 pm

All that lit is truth! I know for a fact! They just shortening or changing some words around. Change the name of scripture & call it a day! Just read this too a old head! A REAL OLD HEAD! Its way more than this! But its all real!

Lord Geechee
lieutenant

Post by Lord Geechee » June 8th, 2012, 12:21 am

who's checking Pedigree besides the Dog Pound?

Almighty on the Streets aint living by the Pedigree no more so whats the point of posting yu dig :2cents:

WS_Chi_RYDA
fresh meat

Post by WS_Chi_RYDA » January 24th, 2013, 2:03 pm

Its never been about what you know....but who you know....any FOOL know that.
Go to the streetz and express this lit will not get you no street credibility, If anything it will get you challenged on the who, what, where and whens. I am a CVL because I was brought up in the time, area and people that had major influence. NOT because someone posted some lit on the internet. This nation is a nation built on the old school struggle. This new age internet stuff is a way for cowards to hide behind a computer. So come behind your mask and show your self.

Peace and Blessings to all my brothaz and sistaz..no matter what side of the start you fall under!!!!

West Side 4 Life!!!

Lowenzo
prospect

Post by Lowenzo » July 5th, 2013, 11:43 pm

Make net bangers stronger postin this :lmao:

lokid_hustlett
fresh meat

Post by lokid_hustlett » January 7th, 2014, 10:38 am

yeah that sh*t real as a hunnit dollar bill jack

savagegangster
associate

Post by savagegangster » January 11th, 2014, 4:08 am

:facepalm:

ImAHitta
corporal

Post by ImAHitta » January 11th, 2014, 1:20 pm

this n*gga gone be dead in before the end of this month i promise

Ruffbuff71Bix
fresh meat

Post by Ruffbuff71Bix » January 24th, 2017, 6:18 pm

All thi5 i5 not real 5ome i5 nigga5 bozo'5 for thi5
Nigga5 go Fu€k up trying to bang 5omething they have no knowledge of... :behead:

MONSOON
underboss

Post by MONSOON » January 25th, 2017, 12:21 am

Take that fake sh*t down :lmao:

Tlord555
fresh meat

Post by Tlord555 » June 7th, 2017, 3:40 pm

[quote="Yep27"]All that lit is truth! I know for a fact! They just shortening or changing some words around. Change the name of scripture & call it a day! Just read this too a old head! A REAL OLD HEAD! Its way more than this! But its all real![/quote]

yea, it's real. but outdated as f*ck. and it's still bogus as f*ck to post that sh*t on the internet. if you for real proper, and whoever the f*ck posted all that sh*t is in some way at least affiliated, than they took a code of silence and needs to have the f*ck violated out of them. that sh*t bogus for real.

Tlord555
fresh meat

Post by Tlord555 » June 7th, 2017, 3:44 pm

boi u bogus as f*ck for posting this sh*t real or not. b*tch a$$ n*gga.

alpine
soldier

Post by alpine » September 10th, 2017, 12:54 pm

is this sh*t real official? im about to start a vice lord branch off this. call it "mafia homicide vice lords". is that cool? somebody needs to show me the shake up. thanks

quickflip
fresh meat

Post by quickflip » October 17th, 2017, 8:10 pm

whoever posted this on the internet musta got his nose wiped cleaned by his people

quickflip
fresh meat

Post by quickflip » October 17th, 2017, 8:47 pm

damn if this is really the vl knowledge s/o to my akhs I never knew they were muslims plus they aint out here teaching the youth about having a devil under their pillow or some fake a$$ illuminatic bullshit
to be real how the hell some of yall be out here banging 666 throwing pitchforks then show up at chruch ona sunday ??? yall out here playing both sides with the Lord judgement day is coming yo!!! but I still disagree with the almighty name tho only ALLAH (SWT) is almighty if ya really is almighty make the sun rise at 8pm and make it set at 6am or get ya patnas facing life or death row outta jail I still f*ck with some GD's tho... I already kno some of yall gon come at me like "Go SaY iT tO DeY FAcE p*ssy" to be honest I wont say it cause I already kno you cant unwash a brain after its been tamed and for 1. aint NOBODY 100 except God the realest n*gga I ever met is a 90 percent a$$ slimeball and fuk all ya claimin to be 100 cause everybody done something that was fake before it probably wasnt fake to you but fake to someone else cause of the way they perceived it see perception is a b*tch the way you see something aint the way everybody else sees it there is always someone claimin dat da next man is da fakest n*gga to ever walk on earth 2. if they dont realize it I wont tell em (hey its a cold world dont blame me) 3. everybody gon be for self on the day of judgement you'll meet your destiny they chose for they selves nobody forced them but while we alive I dont give af bout yur religion or gang or hood or whatever if yu tryna see some digits and you a silent made man lets eat my n*gga
and atleast GD's got a code and be playin fair(for the most part) and most GD's i kno some real silent n*ggas they really deserve the gangster moniker salute

quickflip
fresh meat

Post by quickflip » October 17th, 2017, 9:45 pm

[quote=alpine post_id=2055035 time=1505066062 user_id=52807]
is this sh*t real official? im about to start a vice lord branch off this. call it "mafia homicide vice lords". is that cool? somebody needs to show me the shake up. thanks
[/quote]

here Im gon help you out n teach yu how to do the handshake and make history in yo hood oh lost street child
DISCLAIMER Im in no way responsible for someones acting upon this it was written for pure entertainment purposes I do not condone or promote any sort of illegal activity whatsoever Im not to be blamed if someone takes this seriously and act upon it I dont have anything to do with it if you reading this or if you are acting upon it you are agreeing that Im in no way responsible for your actions and your also agreeing that Im not to be considered as an influence or whatsoever you are agreeing that your the type of dummy who let a spider bite him cause he seen the spiderman movie and thought he would turn into spiderman yur also the type of dummy who was 16 years old leaving milk and cookies for santa claus and your also agreeing to not sue me snitch on me if you try to get me to court after reading this Ill beat that mufukin case like its a misdemeanor homie
1.take yo fake a$$ to da chi get jumped in or whatever vice lords call it
2.catch bodies hit licks earn stripes take pictures of da chi territory and OGs
3.(congrats yu made it out da chi yu should seriously consider joining the army) come back to yo hometown
4. catch more bodies
5. find a few retarded and ignorant but brave youngins (ignorance and courage is a deadly combo hence why n*ggas get killed everyday) between the age of 15-20 who dont belong to a gang show them yur guns tats and pictures of step 2
6. put em down with yo set
7. catch more bodies slime dem pussies (yungins think its cool to be a slimeball so if yu sliming dey think yu da coolest and hardest n*gga on earth) ( slime at yur own risk my n*gga slime at yur own risk... some jits might knock yo a$$ so dey can claim to be to bigger slimeball or dey might wisen up n think yu a dirty wrong a$$ n*gga n knock yu off OR dem folks yu slimed gon catch yo momma at da red light, whatever yu put out there gon comeback at yu, if its good then good for yu if its bad it gon smack yu in yo face)
8. congrats yu made it to step 8 yur still alive and free now find a plug teach yur jits how to grind maintain and da rules of da game then yu teach em da right way ( if yu dont kno any of these yull eventually learn from yur mistakes nobody gon teach yu sh*t my n*gga cause nobody taught us sh*t neither yu gon learn fuk up after fuk ups)
9. run up a milli go to south America find a socket become the plug
10. take yur dirty money open up businesses
11. give out money to charities
12. have events in da community to prevent the youth from following in yur footsteps ( its too many of us ) if they are hard headed put em on and teach em da right way not dat wicked slime sh*t ( hey someone gotta do da dirt so da next generation wont have to)
13.ask the Lord for forgiveness get closer to yur religion
14. die a real legendary OG boss

Or just dont join a gang start a crew do yur thing and dont pay dues to no n*gga

PS by reading this yu also agreeing that Im yur NON crime or illegal activity related or involved and NON crime or illegal activity of any sort influencer ghetto hierarchy superior also might be referred as OG big homie big dawg all da sh*t ya digg and your still agreeing to the disclaimer stated previously at da same time