THE RISE OF THE HOME GROWNS

SHANKZILLA
og
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: your baby moms

THE RISE OF THE HOME GROWNS

Unread post by SHANKZILLA » July 20th, 2010, 9:59 pm

SEEMS LIKE FOR THE PAST COUPLE MONTHS DOWN HERE NIGGAS WHO WAS IN LA NY BLOODS N CRIPS START STOP CLAIMMING THEM SETS N MAKING THEIR OWN SETS AND HOODS SAME WITH THE GD'S THE HOOD THEY CLAIM THEY PUT UNDER THE GDS BANNER SHIT IS GETTING CRAZY

Calico30zNY
underboss
Region: North East
Affiliation: Rollin 30z LC^G/G.O.D LAKEWOOD GanG
Location: SOUTHSIDE JAmaiCa Queens Were Dem CRipk HOlding it DWn JHU HEARD,NYC

Unread post by Calico30zNY » July 20th, 2010, 10:10 pm

SHANK wrote:SEEMS LIKE FOR THE PAST COUPLE MONTHS DOWN HERE NIGGAS WHO WAS IN LA NY BLOODS N CRIPS START STOP CLAIMMING THEM SETS N MAKING THEIR OWN SETS AND HOODS SAME WITH THE GD'S THE HOOD THEY CLAIM THEY PUT UNDER THE GDS BANNER sh*t IS GETTING CRAZY

YOU MEAN IS THERE A HOME GROWN GD CARD?....

SHANKZILLA
og

Unread post by SHANKZILLA » July 20th, 2010, 10:14 pm

YEAH THERE HOME GROWN GDS WHO REFUESED TO PAY TAXES TO THEM CHICAGO NIGGAS

Solidified
og

Unread post by Solidified » July 20th, 2010, 10:59 pm

SHANK wrote:YEAH THERE HOME GROWN GDS WHO REFUESED TO PAY TAXES TO THEM CHICAGO NIGGAS
Dont nobody pay taxes :lol: them "chicago niggas", if they even from the chi, was gettin they ass :lol:

SHANKZILLA
og

Unread post by SHANKZILLA » July 20th, 2010, 11:12 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i guess soo :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Solidified
og

Unread post by Solidified » July 20th, 2010, 11:18 pm

:lol: yea man at least not how you makin it seem

SHANKZILLA
og

Unread post by SHANKZILLA » July 20th, 2010, 11:32 pm

the gds on east side nigga from chicago is running the crew nigga paying taxes at meeting from nigga be saying. the nigga who run the east was trying to put the south n west gds in fold niggas wasnt trying to hear that they some rebels the nigga sent his cousin over there fuck around got his self killed lay out in the streets.

Solidified
og

Unread post by Solidified » July 20th, 2010, 11:40 pm

damn them g's in the o tryna get they as layed down huh lol niggas actin out and shit, but shit it is what it is fam. I guess niggas aint going. Niggas shouldnt have been payin dues to them dudes unless they was actually livin there running shit, not coming down every one in a while and collecting aint no way in the world i woulda went for that.

SHANKZILLA
og

Unread post by SHANKZILLA » July 21st, 2010, 12:15 am

YEAH I WOULDNT WENT FOT THAT SHIT EITHER NIGGA DONW HERE IS MADD GRIMEY JUST BECAUSE U FROM LA OR CHICAGO DOESNT MEAN U GOING TO GET A PASS TO THE LOCAL BLOODS CRIPS N GDS IF U NOT FROM THAT NECK OF THE WOODS YAW CAN BE IN THE SAME SET NIGGA WOULD LAY ASS DOWN FOR THE FUN OF IT

six6thdisciple
boss
Region: South
Affiliation: "THE NATION"...

Unread post by six6thdisciple » July 30th, 2010, 4:27 pm

SHANK wrote:YEAH I WOULDNT WENT FOT THAT sh*t EITHER NIGGA DONW HERE IS MADD GRIMEY JUST BECAUSE U FROM LA OR CHICAGO DOESNT MEAN U GOING TO GET A PASS TO THE LOCAL BLOODS CRIPS N GDS IF U NOT FROM THAT NECK OF THE WOODS YAW CAN BE IN THE SAME SET NIGGA WOULD LAY a$$ DOWN FOR THE FUN OF IT

I KNOW THATZ RIGHT :2cents: ...

Quiet-Q
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Unread post by Quiet-Q » July 30th, 2010, 4:42 pm

Calico30zNY wrote:YOU MEAN IS THERE A HOME GROWN GD CARD?....

thats how its suppose to be @homegrown clicks only thing chicago related is the actual mob name :2cents:

SHANKZILLA
og

Unread post by SHANKZILLA » July 30th, 2010, 11:31 pm

PRETTY MUCH EVERY CITY GOT THEIR OWN GROWNS EVEN THEY GOT LA NY OR CHI HOODS NAME UNDER THEY STILL GOING TO KEEP IT HOMEGORWN UNLESS U GOT A MYSPACE N NET JUNKY :lol: :2cents:

G-RED
superior
Affiliation: GDN

Unread post by G-RED » August 2nd, 2010, 12:59 pm

@ SHANK ...IF DEY GOT A NAME DEY CALL DEY DECK OR HOOD....DNT MAKE IT HOMEGROWN...LIKE A HOMEGROWN CRIP OR BLOOD SET...BUT I SEE WHT YA SAYING...BUT DIFF G DECKS HVE NICKNAMES N DA CHI 2....
@ TINO....ONLY A FOOLISH DECK WLD PAY TAXES OR DUES 2 DA CHI....WHEN CHI DECKS AINT EVEN OAYING DUES LIKE DAT......U RIGHT....AINT NOBODY PAYING DAT SHIT......I KNW DEY AINT SEEING A DIME FROM MEMPHIS....SIX OR FIN :lol:

SHANKZILLA
og

Unread post by SHANKZILLA » August 2nd, 2010, 10:07 pm

:lol: :lol: HE HAD THEM NIGGA ST8 PIMPIMP FOR TAX MONEY HE FOUND OUT THE HARD WAY WHEN HE TRY THE SAME SHIT ON THE OTHER SIDE LEAVING HIS COUSIN FLATLINEBUT GOT A QUESTION IS YAW MEMPHIS GDS ON THE BLACK FLAG PHASE?

Solidified
og

Unread post by Solidified » August 2nd, 2010, 10:22 pm

:lol: whats up with these unplugged gds and other niggas on the east coast and parts of the south that think black period automatically represents gd? niggas thats everybody color

SHANKZILLA
og

Unread post by SHANKZILLA » August 2nd, 2010, 10:56 pm

FROM WHAT I HAD UNDERSTAND GDS WORE BLACK TO DISTANCE THEIR SELF FROM CRIPS EVEN BACK IN THE DAYS WHEN I USE TO SPEND MY SUMMER DAYS IN ALABAMA U SEE THEM GDS OR IGDS FLAG BLACK WORE ALL BLACK SHIT WAS SO SERIOUS IF U WORE ALL BLACK N WENT TO A BLOOD HOOD EITHER U WAS GOING TO GET SMOKE OR GET YO ASS WHIP THAT WAS LIKE IN 94 -97 THAT WAR WAS SERIOUS EVEN FLORIDA NC NIGGAS DO THAT I THOUGHT IT WAS A SOUTH THING I WOULDNT SAY EAST KUZ I NEVER CAME ACROSS A GD ON EAST :2cents:

G-RED
superior
Affiliation: GDN

Unread post by G-RED » August 3rd, 2010, 12:15 pm

SHANK wrote:FROM WHAT I HAD UNDERSTAND GDS WORE BLACK TO DISTANCE THEIR SELF FROM CRIPS EVEN BACK IN THE DAYS WHEN I USE TO SPEND MY SUMMER DAYS IN ALABAMA U SEE THEM GDS OR IGDS FLAG BLACK WORE ALL BLACK sh*t WAS SO SERIOUS IF U WORE ALL BLACK N WENT TO A BLOOD HOOD EITHER U WAS GOING TO GET SMOKE OR GET YO a$$ WHIP THAT WAS LIKE IN 94 -97 THAT WAR WAS SERIOUS EVEN FLORIDA NC NIGGAS DO THAT I THOUGHT IT WAS A SOUTH THING I WOULDNT SAY EAST KUZ I NEVER CAME ACROSS A GD ON EAST :2cents:
I DNT KNW WHERE DAT BLACK FLAG SHIT STARTED FROM SHANK.....I HEARD THE SAME SHIT CUZ OF CRIPS WEARING BLUE....DATZ THE DUMBEST SHIT N DA WORLD.....CRIPS AINT GOT THE COPYRIGHT ON BLUE...IF U FLAGGING BLUE AND NI66A THNK U CRIPPING....SET HIM STR8......DATZ LIKE KINGS STOP ROCKING GOLD CUZ VL'S USE IT.....LIKE TINO SAID...THEW MAJORITY OF CHI NATIONS USED BLACK AS A COLOR.....GD BLUE AND BLACK.....VL RED/GOLD BLACK....LK GOLD BLACK....BD RED BLACK BLUE........COBRAS GREEN BLACK.....ETC. ONLY A FEW LIKE LA RAZA LATIN BROTHERS ETC. DNT USE BLACK AS A SECONDARY COLOR... SO FLAGGNG BLACK AINT REPPING GD 2 ME...BUT 2 ANSWER YO QUESTION SHANK.....MOST MEMPHIS GD'S DNT FLAG......MOST JST COCK DEY HATS...IF DAT.....WHEN WE WZ FLAGGING BCK N DA DAY....IT WZ BLUE.....AND THE FEW WHO DO FLAG....DEY MOSTLY WEAR BLUE FLAGS....BUT I AINT FLAGGED SINCE PROB JUNIOR HIGH.... :lol: I JST COCK MY HAT.....SUMTIMES WEAR MY 6 STAR CHAIN OR RING....I WEAR ALOT OF BLACK AND BLUE THO....BUT U CAN ALSO CATCH ME WIT SUM RED GREEN YELLOW ON WHATEVER.......