WHAT IS A.I.G.D WITH A 7 KROWN???

MoNDaY
og

Re: WHAT IS A.I.G.D WITH A 7 KROWN???

Post by MoNDaY » November 26th, 2009, 3:59 am

It's AIG Though, n*gga.....

Not AIGD....NO Disciple In They Name.....Just AIG.....They Came In The Door As Hoover G's....Not Disciples Under King David....Don't Know WTF Them N*ggaz Are Now Though....I Ain't From The Chi & Don't Encounter Any So It's Not My Prob.....Regardless They A Latin/Hispanic Mob & They Official So U Probably Don't Wanna Be Openly Disrespectin' Them N*ggaz Off The Net & Thinkin' N*ggaz Gone Let That sh*t Ride..... :lol:

NiTo333
underboss

Post by NiTo333 » November 26th, 2009, 5:36 pm

theUnkown1 wrote:
LOL FUNNY THING SOME OF THOSE ARE MIAMI PICS..
YEAH OK THE ORIGINAL GANG IS IN CHICAGO PIMP...... AND I THINK YOUR MISTAKEN SEE THEM n*ggas IN THE PICS THROWING DOWN LATIN EAGLES THE MLD AND LATIN KINGS AND DRAGONS SIGNGS DOWN ALL THOSE GANGS ARE FROM THE CHI AND THEY RIGHT NEXT TO THE A.I.G HOODS THOSE GANGS ARE AT WAR WITH THE I.G AND I DOUBT THERES LATIN EAGLES OR DRAGONS AND MLDS IN MIAMI ANYWAYS DONT MATTER WERE THE PICS FROM JUST LETTING DUDE WHO MADE THIS THREAD KNOW WHO IS A.I.G GANG CAUSE HE ASKED

NA I AINT SAY ALL OF EM JUST 2 .... BUT THE I.G DOWN HERE HAVE A STRONG INFLUENCE FROM THE CHI..
AND YOU BE SUPRISE WHAT GANGS ARE IN MIAMI. :lol:

BUT I FEEL YOU.

haitianfrombk
underboss

Post by haitianfrombk » November 26th, 2009, 6:49 pm

NiTo333 wrote:
theUnkown1 wrote:
LOL FUNNY THING SOME OF THOSE ARE MIAMI PICS..
YEAH OK THE ORIGINAL GANG IS IN CHICAGO PIMP...... AND I THINK YOUR MISTAKEN SEE THEM n*ggas IN THE PICS THROWING DOWN LATIN EAGLES THE MLD AND LATIN KINGS AND DRAGONS SIGNGS DOWN ALL THOSE GANGS ARE FROM THE CHI AND THEY RIGHT NEXT TO THE A.I.G HOODS THOSE GANGS ARE AT WAR WITH THE I.G AND I DOUBT THERES LATIN EAGLES OR DRAGONS AND MLDS IN MIAMI ANYWAYS DONT MATTER WERE THE PICS FROM JUST LETTING DUDE WHO MADE THIS THREAD KNOW WHO IS A.I.G GANG CAUSE HE ASKED

NA I AINT SAY ALL OF EM JUST 2 .... BUT THE I.G DOWN HERE HAVE A STRONG INFLUENCE FROM THE CHI..
AND YOU BE SUPRISE WHAT GANGS ARE IN MIAMI. :lol:

BUT I FEEL YOU.

was good nito

Bo,P-Funk
prospect

Post by Bo,P-Funk » November 26th, 2009, 7:11 pm

MoNDaY BLaKK wrote:It's AIG Though, n*gga.....

Not AIGD....NO Disciple In They Name.....Just AIG.....They Came In The Door As Hoover G's....Not Disciples Under King David....Don't Know WTF Them N*ggaz Are Now Though....I Ain't From The Chi & Don't Encounter Any So It's Not My Prob.....Regardless They A Latin/Hispanic Mob & They Official So U Probably Don't Wanna Be Openly Disrespectin' Them N*ggaz Off The Net & Thinkin' N*ggaz Gone Let That sh*t Ride..... :lol:

I AINT DISRESPECTIN... I JUST AINT NEVA HEARD OF THEM... ESPECIALLY IN THE BAMA.... AND THEM DUDES SAID THEY WAS DISCIPLES DOWN HEAR.... I JUST WANTED 2 KNO

DADE DEVIL KKRAZY
boss

Post by DADE DEVIL KKRAZY » November 26th, 2009, 9:47 pm

Bo,P-Funk wrote:

I AINT DISRESPECTIN... I JUST AINT NEVA HEARD OF THEM... ESPECIALLY IN THE BAMA.... AND THEM DUDES SAID THEY WAS DISCIPLES DOWN HEAR.... I JUST WANTED 2 KNO

f*ck what you know ni66a

thechosenone
captain

Post by thechosenone » November 27th, 2009, 12:01 am

IGSDN-IS-ON-THAT-HOOD-SHIT wrote:
Bo,P-Funk wrote:

f*ck what you know ni66a

goddamn this n*gga be goin HARD on n*ggas. the nigg even said "no disrespect"

and igsdonthathoodshit still came at em wit that "f*ck what you know n*gga"

:lol: :lol: :lol:
this n*gga wild as f*ck
i bet he one of them hothead n*ggas that other n*ggas in the deck gotta stop from doin violent sh*t for no reason.
"n*gga I swear to GOD that b*tch gave me 2 fives back in change!!! I WANTED A TEN DOLLA BILL NOT TWO FIVES!!!! i'm finna KILL this b*tch"

"yo calm down n*gga, she aint mean nothin by it" :lmao:

DADE DEVIL KKRAZY
boss

Post by DADE DEVIL KKRAZY » November 27th, 2009, 12:42 am

thechosenone wrote:
IGSDN-IS-ON-THAT-HOOD-SHIT wrote:
Bo,P-Funk wrote:

f*ck what you know ni66a

goddamn this n*gga be goin HARD on n*ggas. the nigg even said "no disrespect"

and igsdonthathoodshit still came at em wit that "f*ck what you know n*gga"

:lol: :lol: :lol:
this n*gga wild as f*ck
i bet he one of them hothead n*ggas that other n*ggas in the deck gotta stop from doin violent sh*t for no reason.
"n*gga I swear to GOD that b*tch gave me 2 fives back in change!!! I WANTED A TEN DOLLA BILL NOT TWO FIVES!!!! i'm finna KILL this b*tch"

"yo calm down n*gga, she aint mean nothin by it" :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao:

DevilCiTYFolks
fresh meat

Post by DevilCiTYFolks » December 4th, 2009, 1:27 am

Yeah some of those IGs are from miami in allapatta and some pics are from chicago....and yeah there has been Latin eagles in miami...Insane spanish cobras,,,MLDs YLOs SGD,,,SCRz ,,SDz GDz

DevilCiTYFolks
fresh meat

Yeah some of those IGs are from miami in allapatta and some pics are from chicago....and yeah there has been Latin eagles in miami...Insane spanish cobras,,,MLDs YLOs SGD,,,SCRz ,,SDz GDz

DevilCiTYFolks
fresh meat

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » December 4th, 2009, 11:10 am

yah got alittle roster jumping off down there in florida thats what it is

NiTo333
underboss

Post by NiTo333 » December 4th, 2009, 1:18 pm

YEAH MIAMI GOT MAIN CHI-FOLKS,
I AINT REALLY HEAR BOUT 5 RIDERS BESIDES KING AND DICKRIDING BLOODS AND LIKE TWO LORDS:lol: IDK WHY JUST PSTONES,HUSTLERS,ETC....HAVENT MADE A PRESSENCE DOWN SOUTH.

X5
general

Post by X5 » December 11th, 2009, 7:25 pm

NiTo333 wrote:YEAH MIAMI GOT MAIN CHI-FOLKS,
I AINT REALLY HEAR BOUT 5 RIDERS BESIDES KING AND DICKRIDING BLOODS AND LIKE TWO LORDS:lol: IDK WHY JUST PSTONES,HUSTLERS,ETC....HAVENT MADE A PRESSENCE DOWN SOUTH.

stone i knw tried but idk wht happend 2 thm. n lords like i knw mivl's n tvl's be down ther but i really aint been bakk dere in a min.

NiTo333
underboss

Post by NiTo333 » December 12th, 2009, 12:08 pm

TWO BE HONEST I ONLY MET 2 LORDS, ONE I HEARD ABOUT WAS CLAIMING BUT THEN HE STARTED RIDDING BLOOD ??? AND THE SECOND ONE TAT TOLD ME HE WAS LORDD DIDNT BUY ME HE WAS A YOUNG CAT AND WAS TRYING TO GET DOWN WITH ANOTHER CREW SO I FIGURED NAAAAAAAAAAAH HIS FRONTING ...

X5
general

Post by X5 » December 13th, 2009, 3:32 pm

NiTo333 wrote:TWO BE HONEST I ONLY MET 2 LORDS, ONE I HEARD ABOUT WAS CLAIMING BUT THEN HE STARTED RIDDING BLOOD ??? AND THE SECOND ONE TAT TOLD ME HE WAS LORDD DIDNT BUY ME HE WAS A YOUNG CAT AND WAS TRYING TO GET DOWN WITH ANOTHER CREW SO I FIGURED NAAAAAAAAAAAH HIS FRONTING ...

my kuzzin told me they all hybridin wit bl5Xds

devil's playground
fresh meat

Post by devil's playground » January 14th, 2010, 7:20 pm

ok there no suck thing as an a.i.g.d which would be almighty imperial gangster disciples there is how ever the i.g's imperial gangsters now almighty imperial gangster nation the wear black and pink yes is true they do have a 7 point crown yes and they do the pink panther as their maskcot too they been around for years they from chicago original folks they aint fake that specific group i dont doubt cuz ig's never had the name disciples to theirs but they is folks and now days the beef wit some d's like maniacs and sgd's

DADE DEVIL KKRAZY
boss

Post by DADE DEVIL KKRAZY » January 19th, 2010, 7:46 pm

devil's playground wrote:ok there no suck thing as an a.i.g.d which would be almighty imperial gangster disciples there is how ever the i.g's imperial gangsters now almighty imperial gangster nation the wear black and pink yes is true they do have a 7 point crown yes and they do the pink panther as their maskcot too they been around for years they from chicago original folks they aint fake that specific group i dont doubt cuz ig's never had the name disciples to theirs but they is folks and now days the beef wit some d's like maniacs and sgd's

WHAT IT D LIKE YOUNG D AMOR DE DIABLO

lil9trey
fresh meat

Post by lil9trey » January 20th, 2010, 12:01 am

Bo,P-Funk wrote:I NEVA HEARD OF THIS sh*t BUT ALL OF A SUDDEN I SEE n*ggas WIT PINK FLAGS AND THEY SYMBOL IS A PINK PANTHER... PLEASE INFORM ME OF WHERE THEY GET A 7 POINT KROWN AND HOW THEY GET UNDER THE GD'S

that'5 the imperial gansters and they from chi-town, they under the folk nation, at least that's what my sources are telling me, and yes dem nigga5 do have da nerve to rock pink flags, and go by the pink panther..........all I ckan 5ay i5:only da F*ck*n folk nation, but yet dem pu55y a55 GD's wanna hate on blood5 in Georgia :shoot:

MoNDaY
og

Post by MoNDaY » January 20th, 2010, 12:41 am

Stop Finballin' Then, b*tch.... :lol:

NiTo333
underboss

Post by NiTo333 » January 20th, 2010, 12:33 pm

:lol: