WHAT IS A.I.G.D WITH A 7 KROWN???

User avatar
Bo,P-Funk
prospect
Posts: 69
Joined: November 23rd, 2009, 1:56 pm

WHAT IS A.I.G.D WITH A 7 KROWN???

Post by Bo,P-Funk » November 24th, 2009, 6:12 pm

I NEVA HEARD OF THIS sh*t BUT ALL OF A SUDDEN I SEE n*ggas WIT PINK FLAGS AND THEY SYMBOL IS A PINK PANTHER... PLEASE INFORM ME OF WHERE THEY GET A 7 POINT KROWN AND HOW THEY GET UNDER THE GD'S

MoNDaY
og
Posts: 12213
Joined: June 19th, 2009, 5:32 pm

Re: WHAT IS A.I.G.D WITH A 7 KROWN???

Post by MoNDaY » November 24th, 2009, 6:35 pm

WHERE THEY DO THAT @? :lmao: :lol: :lmao:

theUnkown1
prospect
Posts: 94
Joined: November 7th, 2009, 6:22 pm

Re: WHAT IS A.I.G.D WITH A 7 KROWN???

Post by theUnkown1 » November 24th, 2009, 6:42 pm

Bo,P-Funk wrote:I NEVA HEARD OF THIS sh*t BUT ALL OF A SUDDEN I SEE n*ggas WIT PINK FLAGS AND THEY SYMBOL IS A PINK PANTHER... PLEASE INFORM ME OF WHERE THEY GET A 7 POINT KROWN AND HOW THEY GET UNDER THE GD'S
WERE YOU SEEN THAT AT PLEASE TELL ME NOT ON MYSPACE THERES WERE THE LIL INTERNET GANGSTERS ARE MAKING sh*t UP AND ITS A PUERTO RICAN GANG CALLED A.I.G WHICH STANDS FOR ALMIGHTY IMPERIAL GANGSTERS THERE NOT PART OF GDs SOMEBODY IN YOUR HOOD MAKING sh*t UP THIS n*ggas ARE IN THE NORTH SIDE OF CHICAGO I SUGGEST GO TO THIS WEBSITE CHICAGOGANGS.ORG IF YOU WANT TO SEE MORE ABOUT CHICAGO GANGS AND THEIR HISTORY

User avatar
DADE DEVIL KKRAZY
boss
Posts: 2965
Joined: August 3rd, 2009, 8:41 pm

Re: WHAT IS A.I.G.D WITH A 7 KROWN???

Post by DADE DEVIL KKRAZY » November 24th, 2009, 11:45 pm

WHAT YOUR b*tch a$$ YAPING BOUT b*tch NI66A SOME A.I.G PUNK YOUR FAKE a$$ YOU GOTA BE STRAIGHT f*ck BOI FOR REAL NI66A YOU AINT KNOW A.I.Gz NI66A BET YOU DONT KNOW BOUT RUz TO NI66A WHERE YOU AT ? WHERE YOU FROM ? I BET YOU NOT EVEN FROM CALI NI66A I BET YOU A b*tch NI66A FROM SOMEWHERE IN f*ck NI66A VILLE WHY YOU EVEN BREATHING b*tch AINT KNOWBODY POPPING SHOTS AT YOU IN b*tch TOWN USA ho* NI66A LOOK EAT SOME COCK b*tch NI66A

User avatar
Bo,P-Funk
prospect
Posts: 69
Joined: November 23rd, 2009, 1:56 pm

Re: WHAT IS A.I.G.D WITH A 7 KROWN???

Post by Bo,P-Funk » November 25th, 2009, 9:32 am

man idk... sum dude on myspace was talkin sh*t in he was damn near in a city near me... and he was a white boy.... kallin me a n*gga talkin bout almight imperial gangsta disciple... and he was like pink panther with a 7 point krown.... i kussed his lil white a$$ out and told him where 2 find me and i was laughin kuz he said we aint got no beef wit blood... he just thought it wasnt no blood in the city and it was just all Disciples, but i guess they in the game hard 2 wit a pink panther :lmao: :lmao:

User avatar
Bo,P-Funk
prospect
Posts: 69
Joined: November 23rd, 2009, 1:56 pm

Re: WHAT IS A.I.G.D WITH A 7 KROWN???

Post by Bo,P-Funk » November 25th, 2009, 9:39 am

IGSDN-IS-ON-THAT-HOOD-SHIT wrote:WHAT YOUR b*tch a$$ YAPING BOUT b*tch NI66A SOME A.I.G PUNK YOUR FAKE a$$ YOU GOTA BE STRAIGHT f*ck BOI FOR REAL NI66A YOU AINT KNOW A.I.Gz NI66A BET YOU DONT KNOW BOUT RUz TO NI66A WHERE YOU AT ? WHERE YOU FROM ? I BET YOU NOT EVEN FROM CALI NI66A I BET YOU A b*tch NI66A FROM SOMEWHERE IN f*ck NI66A VILLE WHY YOU EVEN BREATHING b*tch AINT KNOWBODY POPPING SHOTS AT YOU IN b*tch TOWN USA ho* NI66A LOOK EAT SOME COCK b*tch NI66A


BRUH U REAL FUNNY.... I HOPE U IS A A MEXICAN OR HISPANIC OR SUM... KUZ LAST TIME I CHECKED.... SATAN DISCIPLES WAS FOR THEN AND NOT NO BLACKS.... BUT U HARD AND BAD.... I JUST U JUST CHANGE YO ETHINIC BACKGROUND ANYTIME U FEEL LIKE HUH

Samir_RED_Stone
underboss
Posts: 1503
Joined: August 16th, 2008, 11:12 am

Re: WHAT IS A.I.G.D WITH A 7 KROWN???

Post by Samir_RED_Stone » November 25th, 2009, 9:42 am

MoNDaY BLaKK wrote:WHERE THEY DO THAT @? :lmao: :lol: :lmao:

right..

theUnkown1
prospect
Posts: 94
Joined: November 7th, 2009, 6:22 pm

Re: WHAT IS A.I.G.D WITH A 7 KROWN???

Post by theUnkown1 » November 25th, 2009, 2:58 pm

Bo,P-Funk wrote:man idk... sum dude on myspace was talkin sh*t in he was damn near in a city near me... and he was a white boy.... kallin me a n*gga talkin bout almight imperial gangsta disciple... and he was like pink panther with a 7 point krown.... i kussed his lil white a$$ out and told him where 2 find me and i was laughin kuz he said we aint got no beef wit blood... he just thought it wasnt no blood in the city and it was just all Disciples, but i guess they in the game hard 2 wit a pink panther :lmao: :lmao:
:lol: n*ggas IS MAKING sh*t UP THATS WHY I HATE MYSPACE STUPID LIL KIDS GO INTO SOMEBODY ELSES PAGE AND THINK IS COOL TO TAKE THE NAME OF A REAL GANG AND MAKE IT THEIR OWN GANG IN THEIR CITY ESPEACILLY WHITE BOYS BE DOING DAT HAVE YOU NOTICED THEM WHITE a$$ n*ggas OUT OF NO WHERE THEY TRYING TO BE GANGSTERS ALL OF A SUDDEN THANKS TO THE INTERNET n*ggas BE WATCHING TOO MANY VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE SO THEY THINK IS COOL TO USE SOME OTHER GANGS NAMES

NiTo333
underboss
Posts: 922
Joined: February 27th, 2009, 4:47 pm

Re: WHAT IS A.I.G.D WITH A 7 KROWN???

Post by NiTo333 » November 25th, 2009, 3:55 pm

DEM n*ggas GET IT IN ... BUT I DONT KNOW ABOUT THAT D AT THE END....
FROM WHAT I SEEN THEY FOLKS BUT REP THE 7 FOR G.

DONT GET IT KONFUSED WITH THE PINK... GO TO MIAMI ... ALLAPATTAH AND YOULL FIND EM.

haitianfrombk
underboss
Posts: 1041
Joined: October 9th, 2009, 1:59 pm

Re: WHAT IS A.I.G.D WITH A 7 KROWN???

Post by haitianfrombk » November 25th, 2009, 3:58 pm

NiTo333 wrote:DEM n*ggas GET IT IN ... BUT I DONT KNOW ABOUT THAT D AT THE END....
FROM WHAT I SEEN THEY FOLKS BUT REP THE 7 FOR G.

DONT GET IT KONFUSED WITH THE PINK... GO TO MIAMI ... ALLAPATTAH AND YOULL FIND EM.

allapathah?? isnt that dominican miami?? patriaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

User avatar
Bo,P-Funk
prospect
Posts: 69
Joined: November 23rd, 2009, 1:56 pm

Re: WHAT IS A.I.G.D WITH A 7 KROWN???

Post by Bo,P-Funk » November 25th, 2009, 4:26 pm

NiTo333 wrote:DEM n*ggas GET IT IN ... BUT I DONT KNOW ABOUT THAT D AT THE END....
FROM WHAT I SEEN THEY FOLKS BUT REP THE 7 FOR G.

DONT GET IT KONFUSED WITH THE PINK... GO TO MIAMI ... ALLAPATTAH AND YOULL FIND EM.


WELL IM LOST KUZ ALL I SEEN WAS A PINK PANTHER AND THEY SAID A 7 POINT KROWN... MAYBE IN FL BUT IN BAMA... KUM ON NOW

theUnkown1
prospect
Posts: 94
Joined: November 7th, 2009, 6:22 pm

Re: WHAT IS A.I.G.D WITH A 7 KROWN???

Post by theUnkown1 » November 25th, 2009, 5:10 pm

HERES SOME PICTURES OF THE A.I.G THE REAL GANG FROM CHICAGO Image\ImageImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 48831
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: WHAT IS A.I.G.D WITH A 7 KROWN???

Post by Quiet-Q » November 25th, 2009, 6:04 pm

im sure they got dudes drawing under they mob in other states..hispanics move 10x more then blacks

User avatar
YUH MUTHAS UH BISH KLAN
underboss
Posts: 1051
Joined: December 28th, 2008, 8:09 pm

Re: WHAT IS A.I.G.D WITH A 7 KROWN???

Post by YUH MUTHAS UH BISH KLAN » November 25th, 2009, 6:07 pm

theUnkown1 wrote:HERES SOME PICTURES OF THE A.I.G THE REAL GANG FROM CHICAGO Image\ImageImageImageImageImageImage


that lord infamous song in ya sig is crack

User avatar
Bo,P-Funk
prospect
Posts: 69
Joined: November 23rd, 2009, 1:56 pm

Re: WHAT IS A.I.G.D WITH A 7 KROWN???

Post by Bo,P-Funk » November 25th, 2009, 6:23 pm

theUnkown1 wrote:HERES SOME PICTURES OF THE A.I.G THE REAL GANG FROM CHICAGO Image\ImageImageImageImageImageImage



damn i aint kno they was that deep... but that is in the chi

theUnkown1
prospect
Posts: 94
Joined: November 7th, 2009, 6:22 pm

Re: WHAT IS A.I.G.D WITH A 7 KROWN???

Post by theUnkown1 » November 25th, 2009, 6:28 pm

that lord infamous song in your sig is crack


YOU SHOULD LISTEN THE WHOLE ALBUM IS FIRE REAL HOOD MUSIC

theUnkown1
prospect
Posts: 94
Joined: November 7th, 2009, 6:22 pm

Re: WHAT IS A.I.G.D WITH A 7 KROWN???

Post by theUnkown1 » November 25th, 2009, 6:32 pm

Q -d0g wrote:im sure they got dudes drawing under they mob in other states..hispanics move 10x more then blacks
YEA MOSTLY ALL CHICAGO GANGS GOT SOME SETS STARTING IN DIFEERENT STATES AND SOMETIMES THERE IS JUST WANNABES FROM OTHER CITYS THAT WATCH GANGLAND OR YOUTUBE AND THINK IS COOL TO START UNDER REAL CHICAGO GANGS WITHOUT THE REAL ORIGINAL GANG KNOWING KINDA LIKE BLOOD AND CRIPS IN DIFFERENT STATES INSTEAD OF MUTHAFUCKAS TO NAME AND MAKE THEY OWN GANG FROM SCRATCH LIL n*ggas JUST FOLLOW WHAT THEY SEE ON TV OR INTERNET

theUnkown1
prospect
Posts: 94
Joined: November 7th, 2009, 6:22 pm

Re: WHAT IS A.I.G.D WITH A 7 KROWN???

Post by theUnkown1 » November 25th, 2009, 6:37 pm

damn i aint kno they was that deep... but that is in the chi
YEAH THAT GANG REAL DEEP THEM MUTHAFUCKAS KRAZY TOO IM NOT FROM THEY GANG BUT I KNOW SOME DUDES FROM THEY HOOD THERE MOSTLY PUERTO RICAN BUT GOT MEXICANS AND SOME BLACK FOLKKS IN THERE GANG

User avatar
DADE DEVIL KKRAZY
boss
Posts: 2965
Joined: August 3rd, 2009, 8:41 pm

Re: WHAT IS A.I.G.D WITH A 7 KROWN???

Post by DADE DEVIL KKRAZY » November 25th, 2009, 6:49 pm

Bo,P-Funk wrote:
IGSDN-IS-ON-THAT-HOOD-SHIT wrote:WHAT YOUR b*tch a$$ YAPING BOUT b*tch NI66A SOME A.I.G PUNK YOUR FAKE a$$ YOU GOTA BE STRAIGHT f*ck BOI FOR REAL NI66A YOU AINT KNOW A.I.Gz NI66A BET YOU DONT KNOW BOUT RUz TO NI66A WHERE YOU AT ? WHERE YOU FROM ? I BET YOU NOT EVEN FROM CALI NI66A I BET YOU A b*tch NI66A FROM SOMEWHERE IN f*ck NI66A VILLE WHY YOU EVEN BREATHING b*tch AINT KNOWBODY POPPING SHOTS AT YOU IN b*tch TOWN USA ho* NI66A LOOK EAT SOME COCK b*tch NI66A


BRUH U REAL FUNNY.... I HOPE U IS A A MEXICAN OR HISPANIC OR SUM... KUZ LAST TIME I CHECKED.... SATAN DISCIPLES WAS FOR THEN AND NOT NO BLACKS.... BUT U HARD AND BAD.... I JUST U JUST CHANGE YO ETHINIC BACKGROUND ANYTIME U FEEL LIKE HUH





what the f*ck ni66a you gota be fucking with me ni66a i been saying im mexican/black ni66a aint never switch sh*t an how a n*gga with 50post gonna even say i switch it up ni66a i know you b*tch ni66a i know this aint your first account ni66a you a fraud a fake a phoney for real you aint ru ni66a if you aint from cali you a bougus ni66a straight b*tch ni66a with no hart f*ck your life ni66a

NiTo333
underboss
Posts: 922
Joined: February 27th, 2009, 4:47 pm

Re: WHAT IS A.I.G.D WITH A 7 KROWN???

Post by NiTo333 » November 25th, 2009, 7:34 pm

theUnkown1 wrote:
LOL FUNNY THING SOME OF THOSE ARE MIAMI PICS..

HERES SOME PICTURES OF THE A.I.G THE REAL GANG FROM CHICAGO Image\Image[img]http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/SirRazz197/IG%20Graphics/Happy_9_7_aka_I_G_day.jpg
[/img]
MIAMI

ImageImage
MIAMI
ImageImage




MORE...

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Post Reply